Sinbad: High King of the Seas

By PhoenixBunny456

{Completed} Annalise was an infant when she was stolen from her parents at the age of three she managed to es... More

Chapter 1: "Annalise, The Fanalis girl and Sinbad Child of Destiny!"
Chapter 2: "Sinbad the Sailor!"
Chapter 3: "The Dungeon Baal!"
Chapter 4: "The First Sea!"
Chapter 5: "Qualities of a King!"
Chapter 6: "Where you Belong!"
Chapter 7: "Sinbad the Merchant!"
Chapter 8: "The Household Vessels!"
Chapter 9: "Sasan, Land of Purity!"
Chapter 10: "The Power to Change the World!"
Chapter 11: "Artemyra, City of the Sky!"
Chapter 12: "Djinn Equip Battle!"
Chapter 13: "Magi"
Chapter 14: "Dragon's Face!"
Chapter 15: "Serendine and Drakon's Story!"
Chapter 16: "Shocking Truth!"
Chapter 17: "Debt!"
Chapter 18: "A Contest of Fate!"
Chapter 19: "Departure to the Island!"
Chapter 20: "Ria Venus Island!"
Chapter 21: "Sinbad's Unbelievable Defeat!"
Chapter 22: "Jafar's Quest!"
Chapter 23: "Ray of Hope!"
Chapter 24: "Pride and One Hand of the Counterattack!"
Chapter 25: "Mariadel's Bankruptcy Plan!"
Chapter 26: "Beacon of Rebellion!"
Chapter 27: "Confusing Freedom!"
Chapter 28: "More than just my Queen, Be my Wife!"
Chapter 29: "Making a Country!"
Chapter 30: "Journey on a New Adventure!"
Chapter 31: "Heliohapt!"
Chapter 32: "Curse in Heliohapt?"
Chapter 33: "The Truth of Heliohapt!"
Chapter 34: "Sixteenth Dungeon, Zepar's Trial!"
Chapter 35: "Hinahoho Vs Mytras, Jafar Vs Masrur!"
Chapter 36: "Two King Vessels!"
Chapter 37: "The Seven Seas Alliance Will Protect You, Heliohapt!"
Chapter 38: "Farewells and Sharrkan's Struggle to Find His Place!"
Chapter 39: "Torran Village!"
Chapter 40: "Household Queen Vs the Man Who Enslaved Her!"
Chapter 41: "The King Zepar Spoke Of!"
Chapter 42: "The Magi named Judar!"
Chapter 43: "Diplomatic Mission with Rashid!"
Chapter 44: "Parthevia and the Little Emperor!"
Chapter 45: "Chat with Barbarossa!"
Chapter 46: "Things to Be Happy About!"
Chapter 47: "Future Island of the Kingdom of Sindria?"
Chapter 48: "The Horror of that Night!"
Chapter 50: "Yunan's Gift of Life!"

Chapter 49: "Tears Shed!"

1.8K 39 6
By PhoenixBunny456

"Kyou wo ikinuku no wa sonna ni kantan ja nai!" A bird is shown flying then all the characters are shown with Sinbad and Annalise last. "Yume ni tsubusaresou de nemurenai yoru wo yuku!" A boy is shown holding his hands together followed by a boy holding some type of weapon. Then a blue haired girl is shown and she opens her eyes as she was holding her hands together as well. A guy throws a weapon as he's shown. "Osanai koro no BIJYON wa dokoka ni kiete shimatta!" Three people are shown together. "Fujouri na sekai de kitto dareka naiteiru" Two people are shown followed by a guy with wraps covering his mouth and he slashes with a knife. "Mukizu de tsuuka shiyou to omou na!" Sinbad is shown and he fights off a monster while Annalise flashes behind him with a smile on her face. "Sono michi wo yuku no nara!" The two are shown growing up almost in the same position where Annalise stood behind Sinbad. "Kesenai kizu wa ikita kiseki da! Shinu made wasurenai yo!" Their friends are shown running and Annalise jumps up into the air. "Donna higeki no asa mo koete yuke! Nigitta yume no kankaku wo kate ni shite! Mukuwareru hoshou mo nai ga yokan wo shinjite hashire! Aisubeki kiseki no shunkan wa koko ni shikanai!" Annalise, Sinbad and another guy gets backed against each other and Sinbad freaks out before looking at the two and the three run forward and attack a monster before being blown away. "Ikiyuku riyuu nante atozuke sa! Asayake no PINSUPOTTO ga bokura wo terashita! Kodou ga tomaru sono hi made owaranai! Tsugi wa kimi no ban datte yoake ga iu!" Sinbad is shown defending everyone. Allies and enemies are shown with Annalise last and she giggles as Sinbad smiles at her. "Hitotsu mata hitotsu tte tsumiagete kita kibou wa! Itsuka yogore suteta risou ni yoku naiteiru! Osanai koro no BIJYON wa dokoka ni kiete shimatta! Wake mo nai kotoba ni ki wo torareteta suki ni! Itsuka kono ishiki mo zenbu hai ni kawaru no nara! Ikita imi wa semete shiritai yo! Subete ga, subete ga kiete shimau mae ni! Saigo no hi boku wa kitto yokan wo shinjite hashiru Kutabire kitta gokan wo okizari ni "Ato chotto nanda" tte! Ikiyuku riyuu nante atozuke sa! Asayake no PINSUPOTTO ga bokura wo terashita! Kodou ga tomaru sono hi made owaranai! Tsugi wa dare no ban ka tte! Yoake ni iwarenakutatte wakaru darou!" Sinbad is shown and Annalise walks over to him as he stands with the rest of their friends.

After that, Sindria Trading Company finalized their alliance with the Parthevian Empire and began the necessary preparations to gain their independence as a special administrative district of Parthevia. Sinbad didn't sleep much the following days afterwards. The Parthevia dealt with the cleanup. Naturally, Sindria Trading company became a very busy place. In order to ensure the support of their allies, representatives paid a visit to each of their countries. As mere Merchants, learning how to create a country from the ground up was no easy task, but they put all their efforts towards accomplishing it. As one of the heads of the company, Sinbad worked especially hard since he didn't want to stress Annalise out as she was nearing the last months of her pregnancy. It was easy for her especially to see Sinbad's fatigue, but that didn't halt his progress. It was like... he was trying to forget something and little did anyone know except Annalise, he was.

"Sin, you're working too hard." Jafar says as he comes into Sinbad's office one day with Mytras. Annalise was growing near her due date and felt bad that she was sitting around while everyone was working.

"He's right! You're going to make yourself sick if you keep this up." Mytras says.

"No, I'm fine." Sinbad says, "How would it look if the main head of the company wasn't working hard? We're trying to build our own country." Sinbad says.

"But, Sin, I might be in my last months, but I can help. I'm tired of sitting around while everyone works." Annalise says.

"You just keep resting." Sinbad says.

"It's like you forget I'm a Fanalis." Annalise says a bit angrily.

"Besides, we're all tired, aren't we?" Sinbad asks.

"Well, Jafar looks like he hasn't slept in three days." Mytras says.

"Mytras! Th-That's—" Jafar says.

"See? We're all in the same boat. You guys should go get some rest." Sinbad says.

"Okay. Please don't overdo it, though." Mytras says.

"I won't." Sinbad says.

"Sin, please let me help." Annalise says after the guys are gone, "Look at you you're exhausted."

"I'm fine." Sinbad says.

"You're not fine! You haven't been fine since that night and I know because you're my husband and I was there remember?!" Annalise asks.

"I'm fine! I need to get the kingdom prepared before the baby gets here!" Sinbad says.

"You can't do it alone!" Annalise says, "We're so close, Sin, you need your rest. What kind of King will you be if you can't rest?!"

"A king that wants to protect my wife and child!" Sinbad yells and Annalise steps back in shocked as Sinbad had never raised his voice to her before.

"How long are you going to stand out there listening to us?!" Sinbad asks angrily and Annalise turns to look to find Serendine outside.

"It's wrong of me to eavesdrop but... I want to know when you'd fulfill your promise to me to take back Parthevia. Barbarossa is just using you two and you don't see that."

"I've made my decision. This is something I've thought about and chosen myself. Not because I was told to do so by anyone else!" Sinbad yells, "My goal is to correct the injustice in this world. Not take back Parthevia." He walks past Annalise and Serendine.

"Sin!" Annalise says as she rushes after Sin. She passes Judar who laughs as she passes. Annalise doesn't notice Judar release a dark Rukh that flies straight towards Annalise's back and into it.

'That's one problem out of the way. That ought to knock them down a few pegs.' Judar's thoughts say.

After that, Annalise became sick in bed. Though Sinbad was worried, he had to keep working. He checked on her when he could. He's visited by Falan the magician who leaves him with a warning that if something isn't done, his beautiful half fanalis bride would die. Sinbad didn't want to believe her, but when he went to check on Annalise, he found that even though she was a fanalis, she wasn't recovering.

"Sin, has she ever been sick before?" Jafar asks as he wiped her face with a cold rag.

"No, and according to Pipirika... she hasn't been responding all afternoon. Is something wrong with the baby?" Sinbad asks.

"I'm no sure. We'll need someone who's a doctor that specializes to find out." Jafar says.

"Then go someone go to King Rashid as him if we can borrow his court physician." Sinbad says.

"I'll go at once." Mytras says as he leaves. Within an hour later, the doctor was there. The doctor and his female assistant has a thorough look over Annalise before they walk out of the room.

"What's wrong with her?" Sinbad asks.

"When did she first begin showing signs?" The doctor asks.

"A few days ago, we've been providing her with medicinal herbs. They seemed to be working until Serendine and Judar visited her." Pipirika says.

"Judar was in our room?" Sinbad asks.

"Serendine doesn't go anywhere without him lately. He's attached to her hip." Drakon says, "But I haven't seen them since before Falan left."

"She's the one who told me I could change destiny." Sinbad says and looks over at the dagger that Falan had left, "She gave me this with the warning that if something isn't done... Annalise would die."

"Sin..." Annalise calls and Sinbad rushes to her side with the dagger still in hand, "There you are."

"What's wrong?" Sinbad asks.

"I see... dark... Rukh." Annalise says, "Fluttering about."

"Rukh?" Sinbad says.

"Wait, Annalise, you've got the sight?" Jafar asks.

"Sight?" Sinbad asks, "What's the Ruhk?"

"Rukh are the souls of the dead in magical form. Rukh absolutely love Magi according to what I've read about Magi." The doctor says.

"We've got an annoying little brat Magi that's been staying here." Sinbad says.

"Annalise has disliked him since the beginning." Hinahoho says.

"She said there was something off about him. Do you think he's a dark Magi?" Sinbad asks.

"If that's the case, then you better find a Magi, I can't treat her. A Magi's power is beyond comprehension and is she's been cursed by a dark Magi... then it was most likely in the attempts to turn the infant evil." The doctor says.

"But?" Sinbad asks.

"It looks at if... she's using her Magoi to create a barrier around it." The doctor says, "If she doesn't stop... she and the baby with both die." Terror comes across Sinbad's face before a shadow covers his face.

"Sin?" Jafar asks.

"What should we do?" Hinahoho asks.

"Send word... have everyone search for a Magi named Yunan. He's the only I know who can save her." Sinbad says before he reaches over and take Annalise's hand. Tears begin sliding down his cheeks as he gets angry at himself. The last thing he did was yell at her.

"Sin, I'll do everything I can for her." Drakon says, "If it wasn't for her kindness... I don't think that I would have seen what a good guy you are... But... I made up my mind a long time ago, you are my master, Sinbad. And for Sindria's Queen. I will find Yunan."

"He wears a green outfit and a matching green witch's hat." Sinbad says.

"Of course." Drakon says, "I remember from when we left Baal so many years ago."

"Yeah." Sinbad says.

"I heard of Annalise's sickness." A new familiar voice says and everyone looks over to see Barbarossa standing there, "I think I recognize that grotesque face. My, Sinbad, you have some explaining to do."

"Barbarossa." Sinbad says.

'Brother.' Drakon's thoughts say as his human form flashes over him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

918 65 4
She was dead. Murdered in cold blood. That was what the rumours had taught the land and the twisted minds of its inhabitants. That was their truth, h...
5K 217 18
*REWRITE CAN BE FOUND ON MY ACCOUNT, THIS VERSION IS DISCONTINUED Adonis had been alive for an excruciatingly long time. His heart shattered over an...
77.9K 1.7K 17
You are a girl from just a land unknown to humans but the only words you can remember are from your sister. "Protect your brothers as I couldn't, my...
51.4K 2.8K 34
Anna Holland is a college freshman with strange empathic psychic powers that she has managed to keep hidden. She senses auras, feels what others feel...