Sister Morphine (Louis Teache...

By yeahiknowmystyles

The death of 13 year old Lindsey Tomlinson shook the town to the core, but mostly her brother Louis and best... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
You are the love of my life
You and me + baby ...Makes 4?
The final chapter

The lost chapter

30 1 0
By yeahiknowmystyles

So I wrote this a few months ago when I was bored and I had eena random picture of Louis in Barecelona and it struck some feels! Enjoy and thank you for reading this story! VOTE VOTE VOTE and get it out there!!!

Harry’s POV

Drinks were flowing at the bar we were at, there were girls everywhere but Louis had his eye on Mckayla, Nialls friend from home. In his defense he did keep calling her Tess, but I really don’t know why she was busted, she didn’t even remotely resemble Tessa. The bar was dark, the lights were flashing just like the bars we went to back in college. There were a ton of stupid drunk girls everywhere and I could have had any single one of them tonight to satisfy my needs. I went back to the bar with Niall, we were doing shot after shot after shot. I was getting so fucked up, but not as fucked up as the rest of the boys, apparently I can hold my liquor a little bit better, accept for Niall he doesn’t count, he could probably drink the entire bar and still walk up to the room just fine. I turned down so many girls and kept handing them off to Niall but he was just as picky as me, it was really funny actually. I think we both turned down atleast 15 girls so far and the night hasn’t even really begun yet. Niall will probably end up with one, but theres only one girl I want to end up with tonight. Every time I heard Louis say her name I got chills, my heart rate increased and I needed to talk to her so I was texting her all night.

Me: Hey sexxxxyyyyyyy ladddyyyydyyy

Tessa: Drunk?

Me: Noooo….maybe?

Tessa: Ha! Glad you’re having fun

Me: I’d have more fun if you here with me L

Tessa: Wow, you are drunk

Me: No, just in looovvvveeeee

Tessa: You are an idiot styles

Me: Do you have any idea what I want to do to you right now

Tessa: Nope, but I’m guessing even if I say no you’re going to tell me?

Me: Yup. You….are…..gorgeous.

Tessa: Thank you, but Louis is going to kill you

Me: I don’t care…you deserve better. I would kiss you all over your body right now, have you dance so close to me, feel you the way you love babe

Tessa: Harry….

Me: Tessa…..

I was getting myself worked up just thinking about her being here. This is a problem. I held my vodka and coke in my hands, I swear my grip could have broken the glass. My eyes were fixated on Louis. He was dancing with her, all over her, he downed one last shot and then it happened. They were making out like insane teenagers.

I smacked Niall in the chest.

“Dude, what the fuck I almost spilled my beer” he said to me and I just starred at them.

“Oh…oh no, this isn’t good is it?” he said to me

“No, but for me? Yes, this is very good” I said smiling taking another sip

Niall took his phone out and snapped a picture of them kissing. “Well facebook world, here ya go” he laughed and I did too when he posted it.

Shit Tessa and my sister are going to see this and she’s going to flip the fuck out. Whatever, she can finally see he isn’t the golden boy she thinks he is and maybe this will greater my chances with her.

“Jeze, he’s really into Mckayla” Niall said to me

“Yeah, I don’t know what he’s thinking” I said back to him shaking my head

“I don’t know either, I wouldn’t even touch her if she was the last girl on earth and I’ve known her my whole life” Niall said shaking his head and we both started laughing again

Liam made his way back to us dancing on us like a moron, typical drunk Liam.

“Do you see what Louis is doing?” he yelled

We both just nodded at him

“Should we stop him?” he asked

“No, just let it play out. He needs to learn his lesson” I said to Liam

“Yeah, have t agree with ya Harry on this one, it’s time for Tommo to learn to not toy with girls, especially Tessa, she’s fucking smokin’ hot, I cant believe he is actually doing this to her. Maybe I should delete the pictures so she doesn’t see them?”

“Wait, you posted pictures of that?” Liam asked in a bit of shock

We both nodded again.

“Delete them you idiot! She can’t find out that way, he has to tell her or we do in person” Liam said grabbing Niall’s phone. “You better hope she hasn’t seen them yet” he said deleting them and giving Niall’s phone back to him.

Louis had Mckayla by the wrist and came over to us. I couldn’t look at them so I walked away for a brief moment. Shit! I left my phone down on the bar with my texts open not even realizing it while I went to the bathroom.

Louis POV

What the fuck is this asshole doing? Did he purposely leave his phone here for me to see? He will never get her, she’s made that clear. Fuck, what he’ll do to her? WHAT IS THIS? I’m done, I have too much alcohol in my system for this, I need a good fuck right now Tessaaaa is here so I’ll get to wake up to her tomorrow, and she will make me feel good as usual.. I ordered more drinks and decided to go up to my room with my girl. I wonder if I can check her phone, I know she didn’t say anything back but, maybe he deleted texts from her, ill check when we get upstairs that’s all. This is all too confusing, this should all make sense tomorrow. I hope.

“Ca mon tessa, I’m done and I want you so bad baby” I whispered in her ear

“Kay, let’s go” she said back, she was so drunk, I’ve never seen her this drunk before.

“See ya guys tomorrow” I said smiling at the boys as they watched me with confused looks on their faces as I went to the elevators.

Harry’s POV

I realized it’s been about an hour since I texted her and I still felt a buzz so I’ll see what she’s up to again. I want to know if she saw the pictures,

Me: What are you doinggggg

Tessa: Drowning myself in ice cream L

Me: Uh oh whyyy, alcohol works so much faster

Tessa: Don’t have any, and I’m alone

Me: You okay?

Tessa: Yeah….why wouldn’t I be? You guys are just having a ton of fun in Miami while I sit at home and look at pictures.

Me: Tessss, I miss your face

Tessa: Ha, I miss you too idiot see you tomorrow?

Me: Yup, ill come over when I get homeJ

I turned around and we all saw Louis going towards the elevators with Mckayla.

“Shit, what do we do?” Liam said

“Nothing” Niall said “He’s not going to listen to us” he added

A few hours later:

Liam was still going strong dancing and drinking with Niall but I had enough.

“Well boys, I’ve had enough of this party for tonight, it’s 4am” I said hoping off my stool and going up to my room, which luckily is right next to Louis

Do I check on him? Or do I wait for the morning? He went upstairs about 2 hours ago.

I opened my door and realized the door to Louis room was open from my side. Thank god we got conjoining rooms. I walked in and saw Mckayla naked on the bed. My heart dropped and my blood was boiling, where the fuck is he?

I stepped over his clothes, and her clothes and a fucking used condom. I just put my head down and I really couldn’t believe he slept with her. Tessa is going to be devastated. The only other place he could be was the bathroom, and I was right. He was sleeping on the floor, vomit was just about everywhere. I held my shirt over my face just from the smell alone.

Me: I’m leaving now, I need to get home

Liam: what happened?

I sent him a picture of everything.

Liam: fuck, he didn’t?

Me: He did

Liam: okay, I’ll deal with him tomorrow. See you in a few days.

Me: Thanks

I shut the lights on in his room and closed the door locking it behind me. He had no idea I saw him in there or saw her, they were both passed out. I packed up my bag and caught the next flight back home. When I got to the airport I texted Tessa it was 8am by now.

Me: Hey

Tessa: Hey yourself why are you up so early? How are you up already?

Me: Why are you up?

Tessa: Didn’t sleep, I don’t know Harry, I’m pissed but you probably know that already

Me: Yeah I’m sure, I just landed

Tessa: You came home early?

Me: Couldn’t be there anymore, I just wanted to see you

Tessa: Good, I want to see you too, I have questions

Me: See you soon babe

Tessa: I’ll be waiting

She knows. I don’t know what she knows but she knows something. Shit, how am I going to tell her this. How am I supposed to explain to her that I even let Louis do this to her? I am not going to make myself crazy I’ll see what she says first. I drove to her house as fast as I could and ran up the stairs skipping 2 steps at a time. I didn’t hear anything in her room when I put my ear to her door. Maybe she fell asleep again? I knocked very lightly at her door, before walking in. I saw her face, she has been crying all night I can tell. I dropped my bags on her floor and put my arms out walking towards her. She stood up from her bed and just stood there crying waiting for me to hold her.

“Hey, shhh. It will be okay babe” I said to her wrapping my arms around her cold body.

“No, I don’t understand how the hell this happened, tell me damnit!” she said to me, crying and yelling at the same time

“I don’t know, it just did I guess. It didn’t mean anything” I said to her trying to make it seem like it wasn’t as bad as she thought. I picked her chin up to look at her beautiful eyes, wiping away the tears with my thumbs. “Don’t cry please” I said

“Did anything else happen with her? Tell me the truth” she  said

“I can’t tell you. I don’t remember much of the weekend, especially that night”  I said lying to her face, how was I supposed to be the one who tells her this? He has to tell her. I hate this.

I hugged her tightly and patted her hair down and kept saying “I’m sorry babe” “Everything will be okay, I promise”. I kissed her head, rubbing her back

Her tears stained my t-shirt and seeing her like this is making my heart feel worse. I took a deep breath and I had to tell her or at least try to tell her. When I was about to open my mouth she stepped back a little from me staring at me.

“Your right it will be” she said back to me not leaving my eyes until I looked down her entire body and she dropped her towel. Oh? Well I wasn’t expecting this. Bad thoughts came across my brain right away. I smiled showing my dimpled to her, my love for her was hungry and I wanted her so badly and here she was standing naked right in front of me.

“How will this make things right Tessa?” I said in a deep voice swallowing my guilt and the fact that I may not even want to go through with this because she’s just angry.

“Revenge” she said moving closer to him. Putting her arms around my neck. I bit my lip and held her close to me. I looked into her eyes and she wanted this as much as I did I could tell.

But is revenge the smartest thing to do right now? I’m exhausted from last night and what I know could tear her apart.

“Now fuck me Harry” she whispered in my ear.

But you know what? I’m done taking the high road.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 691 12
Marcel is the school nerd. His life went worse when his twin brother Harry died, and ever since then he is alone and is getting bullied. Espesially b...
9.4K 145 30
Delia Rougler is a wild child if you ever met one. She goes out and parties every weekend. She's lost both of her parents and she wants no one's pity...
74K 521 30
Lacey's life is a disaster. Her dad is abusive, and her mom left when Lacey was two. Now, she is taking care of Elena, her little sister. While takin...
22.4K 353 28
After coming back from summer camp Riley Johnson was having a the time of her life having the chance to meet a boy and fell in love with him. then ou...