Sinbad: High King of the Seas

Per PhoenixBunny456

{Completed} Annalise was an infant when she was stolen from her parents at the age of three she managed to es... Més

Chapter 1: "Annalise, The Fanalis girl and Sinbad Child of Destiny!"
Chapter 2: "Sinbad the Sailor!"
Chapter 3: "The Dungeon Baal!"
Chapter 4: "The First Sea!"
Chapter 5: "Qualities of a King!"
Chapter 6: "Where you Belong!"
Chapter 7: "Sinbad the Merchant!"
Chapter 8: "The Household Vessels!"
Chapter 9: "Sasan, Land of Purity!"
Chapter 10: "The Power to Change the World!"
Chapter 11: "Artemyra, City of the Sky!"
Chapter 12: "Djinn Equip Battle!"
Chapter 13: "Magi"
Chapter 14: "Dragon's Face!"
Chapter 15: "Serendine and Drakon's Story!"
Chapter 16: "Shocking Truth!"
Chapter 17: "Debt!"
Chapter 18: "A Contest of Fate!"
Chapter 19: "Departure to the Island!"
Chapter 20: "Ria Venus Island!"
Chapter 21: "Sinbad's Unbelievable Defeat!"
Chapter 22: "Jafar's Quest!"
Chapter 23: "Ray of Hope!"
Chapter 24: "Pride and One Hand of the Counterattack!"
Chapter 25: "Mariadel's Bankruptcy Plan!"
Chapter 26: "Beacon of Rebellion!"
Chapter 27: "Confusing Freedom!"
Chapter 28: "More than just my Queen, Be my Wife!"
Chapter 29: "Making a Country!"
Chapter 30: "Journey on a New Adventure!"
Chapter 31: "Heliohapt!"
Chapter 32: "Curse in Heliohapt?"
Chapter 33: "The Truth of Heliohapt!"
Chapter 34: "Sixteenth Dungeon, Zepar's Trial!"
Chapter 35: "Hinahoho Vs Mytras, Jafar Vs Masrur!"
Chapter 36: "Two King Vessels!"
Chapter 37: "The Seven Seas Alliance Will Protect You, Heliohapt!"
Chapter 38: "Farewells and Sharrkan's Struggle to Find His Place!"
Chapter 39: "Torran Village!"
Chapter 40: "Household Queen Vs the Man Who Enslaved Her!"
Chapter 42: "The Magi named Judar!"
Chapter 43: "Diplomatic Mission with Rashid!"
Chapter 44: "Parthevia and the Little Emperor!"
Chapter 45: "Chat with Barbarossa!"
Chapter 46: "Things to Be Happy About!"
Chapter 47: "Future Island of the Kingdom of Sindria?"
Chapter 48: "The Horror of that Night!"
Chapter 49: "Tears Shed!"
Chapter 50: "Yunan's Gift of Life!"

Chapter 41: "The King Zepar Spoke Of!"

1.8K 54 26
Per PhoenixBunny456

"Kyou wo ikinuku no wa sonna ni kantan ja nai!" A bird is shown flying then all the characters are shown with Sinbad and Annalise last. "Yume ni tsubusaresou de nemurenai yoru wo yuku!" A boy is shown holding his hands together followed by a boy holding some type of weapon. Then a blue haired girl is shown and she opens her eyes as she was holding her hands together as well. A guy throws a weapon as he's shown. "Osanai koro no BIJYON wa dokoka ni kiete shimatta!" Three people are shown together. "Fujouri na sekai de kitto dareka naiteiru" Two people are shown followed by a guy with wraps covering his mouth and he slashes with a knife. "Mukizu de tsuuka shiyou to omou na!" Sinbad is shown and he fights off a monster while Annalise flashes behind him with a smile on her face. "Sono michi wo yuku no nara!" The two are shown growing up almost in the same position where Annalise stood behind Sinbad. "Kesenai kizu wa ikita kiseki da! Shinu made wasurenai yo!" Their friends are shown running and Annalise jumps up into the air. "Donna higeki no asa mo koete yuke! Nigitta yume no kankaku wo kate ni shite! Mukuwareru hoshou mo nai ga yokan wo shinjite hashire! Aisubeki kiseki no shunkan wa koko ni shikanai!" Annalise, Sinbad and another guy gets backed against each other and Sinbad freaks out before looking at the two and the three run forward and attack a monster before being blown away. "Ikiyuku riyuu nante atozuke sa! Asayake no PINSUPOTTO ga bokura wo terashita! Kodou ga tomaru sono hi made owaranai! Tsugi wa kimi no ban datte yoake ga iu!" Sinbad is shown defending everyone. Allies and enemies are shown with Annalise last and she giggles as Sinbad smiles at her. "Hitotsu mata hitotsu tte tsumiagete kita kibou wa! Itsuka yogore suteta risou ni yoku naiteiru! Osanai koro no BIJYON wa dokoka ni kiete shimatta! Wake mo nai kotoba ni ki wo torareteta suki ni! Itsuka kono ishiki mo zenbu hai ni kawaru no nara! Ikita imi wa semete shiritai yo! Subete ga, subete ga kiete shimau mae ni! Saigo no hi boku wa kitto yokan wo shinjite hashiru Kutabire kitta gokan wo okizari ni "Ato chotto nanda" tte! Ikiyuku riyuu nante atozuke sa! Asayake no PINSUPOTTO ga bokura wo terashita! Kodou ga tomaru sono hi made owaranai! Tsugi wa dare no ban ka tte! Yoake ni iwarenakutatte wakaru darou!" Sinbad is shown and Annalise walks over to him as he stands with the rest of their friends.

Annalise wakes up a few moments later after the group gives her some water and some food. Of course, Sinbad had to force it down her throat for her. She looks up and finds Sinbad looking at her. He brushes some hair out of her face and she smiles at him.

"Hey." Sinbad says, "That was really reckless." Jafar begins scolding Annalise while Sinbad scolds her as well.

"What happened here?" A voice says and they look over to see the Torran chief.

"Ah, Torran Chief! These people are slave traders! Their target was your village, but we've captured them. Now the Torran people will be safe! We won't stand by and let a tragedy like slave trading occur!" Sharrkan says.

"You have my approval." The Chief says as Jafar and Sinbad scold Masrur and Sharrkan.

"Chief?" Jafar asks.

"Do not misunderstand. I still don't trust you completely... but you are different from other outsiders. Yes, I've got a feeling about you." The chief says.

"Thank you very much!" Sinbad says.

"Come on. The sun is setting you may stay in the village tonight." The Chief says and Sinbad and Jafar smile happily.

"Sin? What went on while we were gone?" Annalise asks.

"We asked them to let us protect them." Sinbad says.

"Of course." Annalise says.

"Let's go, Masrur." Jafar says as he holds his out to Masrur. Masrur slowly take it. Annalise and Masrur stare out at the dark continent.

"The dark continent... the land where our people once lived... We never set foot here again... goodbye, homeland of the Fanalis." Annalise says as she places her head on Masrur's head.

[The Next Day]

"People of the Torran Village, thank you all for your help." Jafar says and bows respectfully.

"What are you saying? You are the ones who helped us. But are you sure you would like to leave them for us to deal with?" The chief asks.

"Yes, they require and appropriate punishment. It was your lives they were after. I'll leave their punishment to you." Sinbad says.

"I understand." The chief says and Sinbad takes Annalise's hand before the two turn to leave, "Sinbad... We, the Torran people, approve of this 'world without conflict' that you wish to create. It's very nostalgic... I am happy that someone with the same ideals as our god has finally appeared."

"God? Could you be referring to the almighty ruler who once created an actual utopia?" Sinbad asks.

"Huh?" Annalise asks.

"Oh? You're quite knowledgeable." Chief says.

"We learned about him the Knight-King of Sasan. Only, it seems to be but an ancient legend and the name of that God has been lost over time." Sinbad says.

"I see... So those memories have faded to that extent in the world outside our village... to have forgotten his name..." The chief says.

"Is that not the case here?" Sinbad asks.

"The Torran People possess a vast library of books and lithographs handed down from ancient times. Our language is just one artifact. We still remember the name of that god. He was the great king that ruled Alma Torran. The one and only 'god'... King Solomon." The Chief says.

"King... Solomon?" Sinbad asks.

"Thank you very much. I'm glad that we could learn his name." Annalise says.

"If you're curious, you're welcome to return here to investigate. We would be happy to assist at your request." Chief says.

"Yes, thank you." Sinbad says.

[LATER]

"Um... Jafar?" Sharrkan asks, "What'll happen to those slave traders we caught? It didn't seem like they'd be handed over to officials, so what about their punishment?"

"Don't worry about it... it has nothing to do with you." Jafar says.

'The world is still full of injustice... But... at least... Annalise is free from the injustice that set her on this path.' Sinbad's thoughts say.

"Annalise?" Sinbad asks.

"Yes?" Annalise asks.

"The reason you were running and staying with me... afraid that you'll fall back into slavery... the papers are all gone." Sinbad says, "You can go anyone you wish. Do anything you wish to do."

"Really?" Annalise asks.

"Yes." Sinbad asks.

"Well, that was already decided wasn't it?" Annalise asks and Sinbad looks at her, "I decided I wanted to be your wife. So, how about when we get back to Balbadd? We marry?"

"Uh... So soon?!" Sinbad asks as he blushes.

"You already treat me like I'm your wife. So why not?" Annalise says.

"I... Are you sure?" Sinbad asks.

"Yes, I told you that already." Annalise says, "And especially after last night..." She blushes and Sinbad's cheeks turn bright red too.

"I well... that was... um... Then let's do it!" Sinbad says.

"What are you two talking about up there?" Jafar asks and Annalise giggles.

"Don't worry your little head." Annalise says.

"If it involves, Sin, it can't be good." Jafar says.

"It's especially good!" Sinbad says.

"They are getting married when we return back to Balbadd." Masrur says.

"What?!" Sharrkan asks shocked.

"Masrur!" Annalise says and he stares blankly.

'We might have a small glimmer of happiness. But what does that say to everyone out there? Innocent people are suffering, hunted down, and treated as commodities... I won't forgive that. I have to change it... with my own two hands.' Sinbad's thoughts say.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

281K 7.4K 30
*Book title has been updated, previously known as Ace* Imagine seeing someone unable to buy food because they didn't have the money. Then randomly a...
158K 5.3K 32
Beaten. Bruised. Tears. Life was normal. Life was hard. Life was death by age of 10. Or it would've been. Not since the strange lady took me away fro...
51.6K 2.8K 34
Anna Holland is a college freshman with strange empathic psychic powers that she has managed to keep hidden. She senses auras, feels what others feel...
Never Walk Alone Per Drew:)

Novel·la juvenil

526 81 19
Quiet, heartfelt Annalise Bonnadesa is used to being alone and outside all of the time. When she hits age thirteen, she starts feeling different. She...