Sinbad: High King of the Seas

By PhoenixBunny456

{Completed} Annalise was an infant when she was stolen from her parents at the age of three she managed to es... More

Chapter 1: "Annalise, The Fanalis girl and Sinbad Child of Destiny!"
Chapter 2: "Sinbad the Sailor!"
Chapter 3: "The Dungeon Baal!"
Chapter 4: "The First Sea!"
Chapter 5: "Qualities of a King!"
Chapter 6: "Where you Belong!"
Chapter 7: "Sinbad the Merchant!"
Chapter 8: "The Household Vessels!"
Chapter 9: "Sasan, Land of Purity!"
Chapter 10: "The Power to Change the World!"
Chapter 11: "Artemyra, City of the Sky!"
Chapter 12: "Djinn Equip Battle!"
Chapter 13: "Magi"
Chapter 14: "Dragon's Face!"
Chapter 15: "Serendine and Drakon's Story!"
Chapter 16: "Shocking Truth!"
Chapter 17: "Debt!"
Chapter 18: "A Contest of Fate!"
Chapter 19: "Departure to the Island!"
Chapter 20: "Ria Venus Island!"
Chapter 21: "Sinbad's Unbelievable Defeat!"
Chapter 22: "Jafar's Quest!"
Chapter 23: "Ray of Hope!"
Chapter 24: "Pride and One Hand of the Counterattack!"
Chapter 25: "Mariadel's Bankruptcy Plan!"
Chapter 26: "Beacon of Rebellion!"
Chapter 27: "Confusing Freedom!"
Chapter 28: "More than just my Queen, Be my Wife!"
Chapter 29: "Making a Country!"
Chapter 30: "Journey on a New Adventure!"
Chapter 31: "Heliohapt!"
Chapter 32: "Curse in Heliohapt?"
Chapter 33: "The Truth of Heliohapt!"
Chapter 34: "Sixteenth Dungeon, Zepar's Trial!"
Chapter 35: "Hinahoho Vs Mytras, Jafar Vs Masrur!"
Chapter 36: "Two King Vessels!"
Chapter 37: "The Seven Seas Alliance Will Protect You, Heliohapt!"
Chapter 38: "Farewells and Sharrkan's Struggle to Find His Place!"
Chapter 40: "Household Queen Vs the Man Who Enslaved Her!"
Chapter 41: "The King Zepar Spoke Of!"
Chapter 42: "The Magi named Judar!"
Chapter 43: "Diplomatic Mission with Rashid!"
Chapter 44: "Parthevia and the Little Emperor!"
Chapter 45: "Chat with Barbarossa!"
Chapter 46: "Things to Be Happy About!"
Chapter 47: "Future Island of the Kingdom of Sindria?"
Chapter 48: "The Horror of that Night!"
Chapter 49: "Tears Shed!"
Chapter 50: "Yunan's Gift of Life!"

Chapter 39: "Torran Village!"

1.6K 48 1
By PhoenixBunny456

"Kyou wo ikinuku no wa sonna ni kantan ja nai!" A bird is shown flying then all the characters are shown with Sinbad and Annalise last. "Yume ni tsubusaresou de nemurenai yoru wo yuku!" A boy is shown holding his hands together followed by a boy holding some type of weapon. Then a blue haired girl is shown and she opens her eyes as she was holding her hands together as well. A guy throws a weapon as he's shown. "Osanai koro no BIJYON wa dokoka ni kiete shimatta!" Three people are shown together. "Fujouri na sekai de kitto dareka naiteiru" Two people are shown followed by a guy with wraps covering his mouth and he slashes with a knife. "Mukizu de tsuuka shiyou to omou na!" Sinbad is shown and he fights off a monster while Annalise flashes behind him with a smile on her face. "Sono michi wo yuku no nara!" The two are shown growing up almost in the same position where Annalise stood behind Sinbad. "Kesenai kizu wa ikita kiseki da! Shinu made wasurenai yo!" Their friends are shown running and Annalise jumps up into the air. "Donna higeki no asa mo koete yuke! Nigitta yume no kankaku wo kate ni shite! Mukuwareru hoshou mo nai ga yokan wo shinjite hashire! Aisubeki kiseki no shunkan wa koko ni shikanai!" Annalise, Sinbad and another guy gets backed against each other and Sinbad freaks out before looking at the two and the three run forward and attack a monster before being blown away. "Ikiyuku riyuu nante atozuke sa! Asayake no PINSUPOTTO ga bokura wo terashita! Kodou ga tomaru sono hi made owaranai! Tsugi wa kimi no ban datte yoake ga iu!" Sinbad is shown defending everyone. Allies and enemies are shown with Annalise last and she giggles as Sinbad smiles at her. "Hitotsu mata hitotsu tte tsumiagete kita kibou wa! Itsuka yogore suteta risou ni yoku naiteiru! Osanai koro no BIJYON wa dokoka ni kiete shimatta! Wake mo nai kotoba ni ki wo torareteta suki ni! Itsuka kono ishiki mo zenbu hai ni kawaru no nara! Ikita imi wa semete shiritai yo! Subete ga, subete ga kiete shimau mae ni! Saigo no hi boku wa kitto yokan wo shinjite hashiru Kutabire kitta gokan wo okizari ni "Ato chotto nanda" tte! Ikiyuku riyuu nante atozuke sa! Asayake no PINSUPOTTO ga bokura wo terashita! Kodou ga tomaru sono hi made owaranai! Tsugi wa dare no ban ka tte! Yoake ni iwarenakutatte wakaru darou!" Sinbad is shown and Annalise walks over to him as he stands with the rest of their friends.

[Southern Tip of the Dark Continent – Torran Village]

They head down and start having a look around. Jafar looks at the map and Annalise looks at Sinbad as she shrugs.

"This is definitely the Torran village." Jafar says.

"I can't believe there's actually a village in a place like this." Sinbad says.

"Yeah, I was starting to doubt it myself... I mean..." Jafar says, "We walked and walked and say nothing but desert. There wasn't anything that even resembled a village. There were plenty of dangerous creatures and it because more difficult to believe that people would live out here."

"Sorry. I'd only heard rumors of its location, too." Sharrkan says.

"It sure was a long way." Masrur says.

"We got here in the end, so it's all good." Sinbad says and looks up at some of the people, "Excuse me, miss! We're travelers! Could you please show us into your village?" Annalise looks around in shock and warning bells go off.

"What's that?" Annalise asks before they are surrounded with weapons.

"Sin, what've you done now?!" Jafar asks.

"Nothing! I just called out to them!" Sinbad says.

"Then why are they reacting like this?!" Jafar asks.

"I don't know!" Sinbad says and the people say something, "Um what are they saying?"

"They're speaking Torran." Sharrkan explains, "Torran is a completely different language from ours. It's their official language."

"Can you understand them, Sharrkan?" Sinbad asks.

"A little... but they're so agitated that it's difficult to catch everything they're saying—" Sharrkan says.

"Try to calm them down for now!" Sinbad asks before gasping. Annalise grabs onto Sinbad and Sharrkan. Her hood comes down as the wind from Masrur's movements makes it fall.

"Sin, if words won't get through to them, I can silence them with force." Masrur says.

"No, Masrur! You'll just provoke them!" Annalise says as she grabs his shoulders. Someone says something before Annalise and the others look up at an old man.

"Put down your weapons. Travelers, you as well, please." An old guy says, "I am the chief of this village. I can speak your language. Those red hair and those eyes. You two are fanalis, aren't you?"

"Yes." Annalise and Masrur say in unison.

"You know about the Fanalis?" Jafar asks, "Then the dark continent really is the Fanalis' Homeland!"

"It's true. There used to be many fanalis here. But that was all in the past. You look like you're all just children... so I doubt you're a group of thieves. If you brought these Fanalis children here, you must intend to reunite them with their people, correct? Sadly, that's impossible because... There are no longer any Fanalis left here." The old man says.

"W-What?" Annalise asks as Masrur stares shocked.

"There were once many fanalis here on the dark continent. They lived in villages just like my people, and this place was once home to many of those settlements. But you saw for yourself, didn't you? Did you pass a single village on your way here? Any people? There's nothing around us but desert. What went through your head as you observed such an extreme environment with so little life left? There were once Fanalis villages here... but they were targeted by slave traders and annihilated." The old man says.

"It can't be..." Sinbad says.

"But why..." Jafar says, "How could a people as strong as the fanalis be annihilated?"

"Fanalis are still just humans. Slave traders took advantage of that fact. They pretended to be amicable, befriended the fanalis, deceived them, and used medicine to drug them. They took the children as hostages to subdue the adults. Anyone who resisted was shown no mercy." The old man explains and Annalise's eyes widen. He looks down at Sharrkan and Annalise steps in front of Sharrkan.

"You're from Heliohapt, aren't you? The medicines made in Heliohapt are effective even on Fanalis, and the slave traders were well aware of that characteristic. Did you realize that?" The old man says and a look of sheer terror comes across Sharrkan's face. The one person that had showed him kindness was Annalise and she was a Fanalis.

"Do matter how strong you are, once they set their sights on you, it's over. The Torran people have been persecuted as a savage tribe and we were driven out of our homes to this far land. Our brethren, too, were also targeted by slave traders, many people were lost. That's why we distrust outsiders. We will not allow them into our village. If you understand that, then please leave. We'll let you go out of respect for those two Fanalis children." The old man says.

"Wh..." Masrur says.

"What?" The old man says.

"Where was the Fanalis village?!" Annalise asks finishing for Masrur.

"There was once a village in the southwest of this area, but—" The old man says, "What will do with that knowledge? There's nothing left there but tragedy."

"We don't know that. If we don't see it for ourselves then we don't know that!" Annalise says.

"Annalise?" Jafar asks.

"I've never seen her like this." Sinbad says and Masrur takes off running beside Annalise.

"Annalise! Masrur!" Jafar yells.

'There aren't any more Fanalis. They were annihilated by slave traders.' The old man's voice says. The faces of Masrur's parents come to his mind. Annalise pictures what she knew of her mother and father.

"I'll go get them. If we just let them—" Jafar says.

"No, wait." Sinbad says, "Annalise has never even seen her parent's faces. There are some thing that you just can't accept until you see them for yourself. We let them go. Annalise can handle herself and the two of them together... They're a force of a herd of elephants."

"But aren't you worried?" Jafar asks.

"Deadly worried, but Annalise told me to not protect her so much. If I'm going to be her husband, I have to trust her." Sinbad says.

"Um... Sin... I'll check on them. I can't just let them be that stare of mind." Sharrkan says, "Annalise has been so kind to me."

"Sharrkan!" Sinbad yells when Sharrkan takes off after Annalise and Masrur, "Let's leave those two to him. Besides, we should..."

"What was there something else?" The old man asks, "I thought I'd told you we do no trust outsiders. You cannot enter our village."

"Yes, I understand how you feel." Sinbad says.

"Then make it quick." The old man says.

"Slave hunting, persecution... now that I know the truth ofhow the Torran people have been treated, I can't just overlook it. I want tochange this. I'll change the world's injustices." Sinbad says shockingeveryone.    

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 341 8
Perseus, prince of Septuron, has been captured. By who, you might ask? By Luke, Crown Prince of Pendrane. He suffers disgrace and dishonor at the han...
52.3K 1.8K 88
COMPLETED ✔️ "Your time has run out". *Not Your Average High School Story* Annabeth Chase is running. Starting from age seven, everything in her life...
157K 5.3K 32
Beaten. Bruised. Tears. Life was normal. Life was hard. Life was death by age of 10. Or it would've been. Not since the strange lady took me away fro...
77.9K 1.7K 17
You are a girl from just a land unknown to humans but the only words you can remember are from your sister. "Protect your brothers as I couldn't, my...