Better(Hiatus) (Rewriting)

By Sagg02

It all started because of Ellen. Angelina Jolie/You Ranked #2 Angelina Jolie More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Bound To You
Chapter 26
So...
Chapter 27

Chapter 23

3.9K 139 24
By Sagg02

Your P.O.V

I sighed as I finally laid in the bed an actually bed that wasn't a bunk or in a tight space. "I love you."Angelina said kissing my forehead as she laid across from me. "I love you too baby." I said as a small smiled formed on my face.

Angelina had moved us off the island onto an estate in London. The good thing is we were free to move and go around as we please; however we did have a lot of security. We had at least 135 guards on the estate and if we left the estate we had at least five with each of us. Aside from the security we had a handful of nannies, three maids, a chef, and a home manger. I didn't understand why we needed such a big place with so many people but I guess it beats the underground place.

I felt Angelina reach down and rub my stomach,"I still cannot believe we're having a baby."She said causing a smile to form on my face as my eyes fluttered opened and locked with hers. " I can and I'm happy that I get to experience this with you." I said closing my eyes letting sleep consume my body.

I felt a body move against mine causing me to open my eyes and see Zaharia cuddled into me as all the kids were laid in the bed on top of one another. I glanced over at the clock seeing it was about time to get up and get ready for the few interviews I had today before I had to head to the studio. I sat up slowly seeing Angelina asleep with Knox and Viv cuddled up to her causing me to smile before I got out of bed and heading towards the bathroom. "Girly and cute or boyish and comfortable?" I asked myself as I stepped into the shower.  I knew my playboy cover was dropping and I wanted to be as far away from Angelina before she saw it. I knew she would lose all her shit once she finally saw it.

I kissed everyone's forehead before grabbing my bag and heading downstairs. "Goodmorning Ms.Y/L/N. Would you like to see Ms. Charlie before you leave?" One of the nannies asked."Is she up?" I asked since she was just in the bed. "Yes ma'am her and Maddox are in the kitchen." She said causing me to nod and head in the direction of the kitchen.
"Goodmorning mommy!" Charlie said running in my direction once she finally saw me. "Morning baby. Morning Maddox." I said picking Charlie up and hugging him. "Alright so if you go hurry and get dressed you can go with me today but make sure you don't wake the others up. " I whispered to Maddox causing him to take off. "How'd you sleep princess?" I asked as I headed in the direction of her room. "Would you like me to dress her ma'am?" Charlie's nanny asked as I made my way out the kitchen. "No thank you. Why don't you and the rest of the nannies take off for today. Actually everyone take off nannies, tutors, chiefs, and the maids." I spoke with a genuine smile on my face. "No ma'am we're fine." She tried to say causing me to shake my head. "No honestly you all deserve a break. My wife will be staying home today with the kids. " I said before pulling her into an hug and heading towards Charlie's room which she of course shared with Vivienne.

"Alright nugget lets get you changed. " I said sitting her on the bed as I made my way towards the closet. I looked at the time and seeing I had less than thirty minutes before I had to leave the house but I was going to take time to spend the morning with my daughter something I hadn't been doing for weeks now.

I smiled after I finished dressing Charlie before sitting at the foot of the bed and pulling her to sit between my legs as I began to comb her hair. "Mama?" I heard Charlie say as the played with the doll in her hands."Hmm?" I asked running my fingers through her curls as I began putting bows on her hair. "Where is mommy?" She asked causing me to freeze. "She's working baby. Fighting the bad guys remember?"

"Looking them up?"She asked turning to look at me with her big green beautiful eyes which she of course got from Addison. "Yes baby. Locking them up." I said before I pulled her into my arms. "I love you Charlotte." I mumbled pressing a kiss on her forehead as I wrapped my arms around her rocking us. After a moment I stood up slowly grabbing her bag and making my way in the kitchen to pack snacks in it before Maddox entered with Pax and Shiloh who where already dressed as well. "Alright well everyone pack some snacks and head to the car." I said taking all four kids that where already up.

By the time we got to the interview I was already five minutes late and still had to get the kids settled and have security check the place before we could even start. "Hello we're here with the one and only Y/N Y/L/N." Jonah said from cross me clapping. "Hey guys." I said giggling excited to be here. Well excited to be out the house. "Alright first things first how's the family? Seven kids with one on the way and planning a wedding how's that all coming along?" He asked causing me to sit back and sigh dramatically causing everyone in the studio to laugh. "It's crazy but it's also amazing. I've always wanted a big family of courses by big I meant like five but I'm very thankful for the seven I've been blessed with and my tiny peanut that's still growing and developing inside me. As for a wedding I don't think we're having one honestly. I mean it's not something we've exactly talked about yet nor is it something we really have time for." I said causing him to sit there with his mouth wide open. "Really?" He asked completely shocked causing me to shrug. "I don't know yet. For right now let's just say undecided. " I said causing them to nod understanding. "Alright so aside from family and weddings. We have a small game to play. It's a game a fan came up with and its called Quote on Quote. " He said causing me to feel unsure about it. Especially since I knew how Angelina's mouth was.

"Alright you ready?" Johan asked causing me to shake my head playfully causing them to laugh."It wont be that bad. The first Angelina Jolie quote says," I always play women I would date.""I nodded my head listening.

"So out of all the roles Angelina has played which character are you similar too?"

"That's a good one. One character I think I'm similar too that Angelina has played definitely has to be Maleficent?" I said after a minute of thinking. "Why?" He asked obviously knowing that there had to be a reason behind it. "Well just like Maleficent I had been in love once and I got betrayed and used. I hated the world and everyone in it. I was like that even when I was with my ex fiancé it wasn't until we found out that she was pregnant with Charlie. It wasn't until I held Charlie for the first time that I really truly was happy and had so much love in me." I said smiling softly at the memories. "Oh my goodness. That was so sweet tears shed." He said emotionally causing me to give him a small smile as he flipped to the next card. "Alright the next one says,"If I didn't have my films as an outlet for all the different sides of me, I would probably be locked up."What do you think would be an reason Angelina would be behind bars?" He asked causing me to smirk.

"There are so many." I said laughing. "One reason Angelina would most likely go to jail for is probably her mouth, but just like it's slick enough to get her in trouble. It's smooth enough to get her out. I fell like she would be one of those people that starts a bar fight, wins, and then talk the police into letting her go." I said laughing along with everyone else. "Last two are,'I need more sex okay? Before I die I want to taste everyone in the world', and the last one,I love to put on lotion. I try to find brands that don't taste bad in case anyone wants to taste me.'"

I shook my head palming my forehad,"Gosh I love my wife." I mumbled forgetting about the mic attached to my shirt. "Well obviously I hate to say it but she won't be having sex with anybody else but me, and two she actually did and most of them don't taste bad at all." I spoke shrugging as I winked at the camera. I watched the people in the studio lose their shit. "Last question so your playboy cover dropped today which was beautiful and amazing by the way." He spoke causing me to thank him. "How did Angelina react? Like did she already know that you had did one? Or was her first time seeing it with everyone else?" He asked causing me to bit my lip. "Umm...I did not tell her about the shoot, nor does she know I did one. I don't even think she's seen it yet. So yeah." I said biting my lip clearly nervous. "Obviously she doesn't have any social media accounts so usually when you post anything or any pictures go out how would she view them?" He asked causing me to get comfortable because I knew I would be here longer than intended. "If it's something on Instagram or Twitter usually I just show her or I ask her opinion on them before I post them. "

"So with her being an Ambassador of UNHCR what's that like? How does that effect your relationship?" He asked confusing. "It's actually not a problem I don't see why it would be. Angelina works in a lot of areas and she does a lot of amazing work that I'm so proud and grateful for. She's changing the world making it safer and better for our kids. Even when her going on field missions I couldn't be prouder she's doing great stuff." I spoke confidently. It wasn't until my phone began vibrating that my smile dropped. "Oooh who is it?"

"Angelina."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.4K 606 23
It started when I literally fell for Pedro Pascal...
8.1K 376 27
Just another mother x daughter. A comfort story as it is. TW: Mentions of Abuse, Self-harm, Sexual Assault This was Somewhere Only We Know (Angelina...
38.3K 1.2K 10
โ‡จแด‡แด แด‡ษด ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แด…แด€ส€แด‹แด‡sแด› แดา“ ษดษชษขสœแด›s, sสœแด‡ แดกแด€s ๐“–๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ท.โ‡ฆ