Chapter 21

Angelina P.O.V

I woke up to knocking coming from the front door causing me to sigh getting out the bed. Once I had got downstairs and opened the door to say I was surprise to see who was on the other side was an understatement. Addison stood on the other side of the door clearly annoyed that it had taken me so long to get downstairs. "Okay good. I was hoping you'd be the one that answered. "

She handed me an enevlope with Y/N's name on it, "What's this?" I asked exaiming the envelope. "It's my rights to Charlie." She said sighing. "You're rights to Charlie? As in your one year old daughter?" I asked clearly shocked. "Yup. " She said not looking at me. "Why?" I asked not understanding. "I'm not fit to be a parent. I could put her in danger and I dont want any of that. I need you to watch and be there for my family Angelina. Especially for Y/N she can be an asshole at times but don't give up on her. Same for Charlie I can tell she'll be just like Y/N. Watch who you have around your family Angelina. Including your daughter Shiloh, but I'll have her to you in a day or two just gotta get her away from Brad. And please remember everyone you meet isn't always who they seem to be. Watch that ex husband of yours he's definitely out for blood. " She said handing me a file  before walking off.

I closed the door clearly on edge now. I sat the letter for Y/N on the island before walking to the home office and opening the file Addison had gave me. It was pictures of Brad meeting people, on the phone,  him standing outside of this house , the studio Y/N goes to, and even the grocery store we shop at. "Fuck." I said running upstairs taking them two at a time. I grabbed my phone calling Penelope telling her I needed her to find me a security team and send them over as soon as possible along with a van. To my surprise she didn't ask any questions and told me they'd be here in less than twenty minutes. I started packing Y/N and I's bag before rolling them down the stairs and going to Charlie's room packing her stuff. I had packed everyone's bag before someone knocked on the door causing me to pull the gun I had in my pants out and open it slowly seeing Penelope with a large group of men behind her. I sighed in relief before letting them in before shutting the door, "Did you get the van?" I asked causing her to nod. I could tell she was confused but I didn't have time to explain.

"Did you do a background check on all of them?" I asked pointing to all the men that stood in the living room. "Of course I did and they get paid a hell of lot and sighed a contract. " She said causing me to breath. "Do you mind checking the house and can two of yall put the bags in the van?" I asked before one of them gave a command. Two out of the ten grabbed the bags and began filling the van while the other eight separated some going upstairs while others went towards the back of the house one went to the garage and the last two went to search the grounds.

"Angelina what is all of this about?" Penelope asked causing me to sigh. "Brad. He might being trying to harm Y/N. " I said walking to the home office with her following me. "Addison gave me this." I said showing her the file. I could see her face turning red with anger, "That son of a bitch. "
She closed the file before we walked out the room and to the kitchen I grabbed the envelope off the island sticking it in my back pocket. "Exactly." I said before a security guard approached me. "Ma'am the house been covered and checked everything is clear inside. Along with all the bags everything is packed and ready to go inside the van. " He said before walking off. "How did you pack so fast?" She asked leaning against the wall. "I kept military duffle bags in all the closets in the house. So all I did was open the dressers and dump everything in them. After I packed everything upstairs I rolled them down the stairs;same for the kids. " I said shrugging. I opened the hall closet and grabbed another bag.

"Ma'am. Ms.Y/L/N has arrived she's outside now with the kids." The same man from earlier said. "Everything is already packed inside the van get everyone in the van immediately."I said before turning towards Penelope. "Thank you for all the help. I'll let you know when everything is safe." I said pulling the younger girl into an hug before leaving the house. I stepped outside and saw everyone already in van. I could see security already in the driver and passenger seat while two more stood by the door waiting for me.