Chapter 24

"I guess she saw the playboy cover?" The interviewer said with a thick accent. "Or heard about it," I mumbled before picking up the phone. "Good-morning sweetheart. Hows you're morning going?" I asked placing her on speakerphone since I was still in the middle of an interview. "It was going great actually. I figured since no one was here when I woke up that you gave everyone the day off and I was completely fine with that. " She said causing me to bit my lip because I knew what was coming. "It wasn't until I was going through my email this morning that it got a little what's the word baby?... Scandalous? What do you know my wife did a playboy cover that I knew nothing about." I licked my lips as a shy grin formed on my face, "Well babe that's definitely something we'll have to talk about but later when I'm not at an interview." I spoke with a smile. "You are correct so I'll see you when you get home. I love you." She spoke softly causing me to look down blushing. "I love you too baby," I said before hanging up. "That was cute. " The interviewer spoke causing me to chuckle playing with my ring. "You know the best thing about being here when that conversation just happened wasn't her reaction to the playboy cover it was actually watching you two tell each other you love each other. Not only could you hear it in your voice but sitting here watching you we could see it in your eyes. Most relationships in this time period everyone just throws those three words around. " He spoke genuinely pleased. "I feel like even though our relationship was something we jumped into that it doesn't necessarily change how we feel about each other? I mean we met and then not two weeks later we were in a relationship and it wasn't something we really just discussed. It was just this unspoken connection and bond that we had with one another that we both understood that she was mine and I was hers. " I finished as I fiddled my thumbs. I looked up after not hearing anyone say anything. "Guys?" I asked slightly confused. "And that's all the time we have today guys. Playing next is Wild Things by Alessia Cara."

After the interview, the kids and I ran errands for Angelina before heading home. I sat the bags full of groceries on the counter and began unpacking them as the kids left to go began on their work for the day. I watched Angelina walk in the kitchen with a small grin on her face as she made her way towards me pulling me into her arms. "Hello to you too," I spoke before she kissed me pushing me against the counter lightly. I wrapped my arms around her neck as she sucked on my tongue causing a moan to escape from my mouth. "You looked amazing." She breathed out once she pulled away and moved towards my neck. "Angie the kids," I spoke worried as my eyes closed and tilting my head back giving her more access. "They're in the library doing their school work." She spoke before we heading footsteps running towards us causing Angelina to groan and pull away as I laughed and fixed my clothes as Viv ran into the kitchen. "I'm hungry. " She spoke causing Angelina to walk to the fridge and grab a yogurt out the fridge, "We'll start on lunch soon okay?"

 I picked her up sitting her in the chair at the island so she could eat her yogurt while Angelina began on lunch. "How's the movie coming babe? You know how excited I am for this movie." I spoke causing Angelina to chuckle. "We almost finish we have a couple of more scenes then you know it goes to get edited but there's already a released date and it will be sometime in October of 2019." She spoke causing me to whine. "Why so far away?" I whined causing her to chuckle and shrug her shoulders. I rolled my eyes making my way towards the fridge and grabbing the bag of grabs out before rinsing them off and putting them in a bowl before I moved to sit next to Viv and began eating. I watched as Angie glanced at me before rolling her eyes and moving to take the bowl of grapes away from me. "I'm making lunch now babe," She spoke as I pouted. "I know but I want grapes and Doritos," I spoke furrowing my eyebrows before getting up and making my way towards the pantry grabbing a bag of Doritos and taking my grapes back from Angelina before I jumped back onto the counter and began eating the two. "I'm going to assume this is just one of those weird pregnancy craving that you're going to start getting," Angelina spoke causing me to shrug as I put the two together before stuffing it into my mouth as Angelina watching grimacing. I rolled my eyes at her before turned the stove on, "What are you cooking for lunch?" I asked slightly confused as she pulled vegetables from the fridge. "Grilled chicken breast with a salad." She spoke causing me to hot down from the counter and move to wash my hands. "Yeah...no. So hotdogs will be way faster and I'll just take the chicken breast and make chicken cheesesteaks for dinner tonight?" I spoke shaking my head as I grabbed a pot from under the stove and filled it with water. "Hotdogs? Do we even have hotdogs here?" Angelina asked confused as I hummed sitting the pot on the stove. "Who bought them? Who eats hotdogs for lunch? Those are like snacks for baseball games or I don't even know." Angelina spoke disgusted causing me to roll my eyes. "We eat hotdogs and I put it on the grocery list along with junk food for the kids because let's face it, babe. Eating healthy is great and all but eating it every day is starting to suck." I spoke putting the hotdogs in the pot before wrapping my arms around Angelina, "I don't like this." She spoke glancing at the stove. I watched as Viv gave me a thumbs up before hopping down and running back to the library. "You'll be fine," I spoke leaning forward to kiss her. "Alright if everyone is eating hotdogs what will I eat?" She asked wrapping her arms around my waist. "You have two options," I spoke slowly pressing my lips onto her neck. "Either you can eat the hotdog," I spoke moving back to her lips. "Or you can eat me," I whispered against her lips as her hands moved down now gripping my ass. "I like the second option better." She spoke before pulling me into a kiss. "No one is stopping you," I smirked causing Angelina to groan pulling me closer to her. "Trust me, baby, if we were in our room. I'd make you regret saying that. But that's okay there's always tonight." Angelina mumbled against my lips. "Maybe I might tie you up tonight? Make tease you until your begging me to let you cum. Then when you do I won't stop. I'll just keep fucking you over and over and over maybe even until you pass out." Angelina whispered into my ear causing me to bite my lip moaning quietly. "Oh really?" I spoke trying to provoke her. "Mhm. Maybe I might fuck you with the strap again. Remember how many times you came that night? How many positions I had you in? Remember  how you couldn't even get out the bed the next morning?" She mumbled against my skin causing my arms to tighten around her neck as my eyes shut. "Think you could do that again?" I spoke pushing her more. "Oh I know I could do it again love." She spoke with great confidence. "I don't think you can. I know you can't Angelina." I spoke making her grip tighten on my ass. "You sure about that babe?" Angelina asked with a chuckle. "Of course baby," I said with a shrug. I felt Angelina push me against the counter before biting my bottom lip causing a groan to erupt from me. I felt her smile before she slipped her tongue into my mouth. 

I pulled away breathing heavy as Angelina moved to my neck, "Tonight I'll make sure you regret provoking me the way you did." Angelina spoke biting down on my neck before smoothing it with her tongue. I watched her pull away looking me in my eyes causing me to smirk, "I dare you." I spoke this lit a fire in Angelina's eyes as a smirk formed on her face. "I gladly accept." She spoke causing me to bit my bottom lip. I didn't know whether to be excited or nervous. I did, however, know that Angelina would definitely make me regret provoking her that's for sure. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hello wonderful people here's an update! I literally hit a wall when it came to this story which is one of the reasons it took so long to update.I have at least four different drafts for this chapter each with a different idea. I'm sorry guys! Here's to Maleficent: Mistress of Evil coming out on Friday October 18! Go see it in a threater near you! Don't forget to vote and comment letting me know what you think!

Also, what's one of your weird food combinations? Let me know! 

Until next time be safe and make smart decisions.