Chapter 8

Your P.O.V

Charlie and I sat in the airport waiting for Addison to walk through her gate. Her trip had went from a two week trip to a two month trip;which wasn't easy. Charlie started crying every night Addison had to get off the phone or was to busy to call; I couldn't go to a meeting or to the studio without Charlie. It didn't really bother me as much because my daughter was my main priority, but I couldn't be out of Charlies sight unless she was with Angelina which wasn't to often.

Speaking of Angelina we had been together for a month and a three weeks, and I've been loving every moment with her.She passoniate about so many different things and she wants to show and teach both Charlie and I about it all. Same with me; I've brought Angelina to the studio with me a couple of times and released four new songs total just because of her.

I was pulled from my thoughts as Addison walked off the plane catching Charlies eyes, who's been looking for her since we got here. "Mama!!" She yelled running towards Addison with me walking calmly behind her. "Babygirl! Look at you; you've gotten so big. " Addison said scooping our daughter in her arms and looking at me. "Hey." I said pulling her into a hug. "Hey yourself you're looking good." She said looking checking me out as I pulled away. I gave her a light smile before thanking her and headed to get her luggage.

I sat looking out the cafe window as Charlie told Addison about the new house and her princess bed and so on. I could see this homeless man sitting outside with a cup in his hand; I watched as people passed him none giving him the time of day. I took my wallet out and placed it on the table before getting up. "I'll be right back." I said excusing myself before heading outside to the car and grabbing my guitar and phone.

@Y/NOffical: Having a mini concert in front of Yvette's Cafe. Come out and donate at least a dollar.

I tweet before taking my guitar case and sitting it beside the homeless man and dropping twenty in the case,before putting the strap around my neck and thinking of a song.

I watched as people stopped and pulled there phones out and began recording me which brought the perfect song to my head.

Find table spaces, say your social graces

Bow your head, they're pious here

But you and I, we're pioneers, we make our own rules

By the end of Wild Things more people had circled around the homeless man and I and began dropping money into the guitar case. I smiled at everyone before I started playing Something Big by Shawn Mendes. People had began to fill the street and sidewalk taking videos and giving money and singing along if they knew the lyrics. Next I sung Bad Blood by Taylor Swift and Unbreakable Smile by Tori Kelly. The last song I decided to sing was Who Says by Selena Gomez and danced with the homeless man before pulling him into a hug which he proceeded in thanking me. I helped him collect all the money out of my guitar case and thanked everyone who pitched in before putting my guitar in the car along with my daughter and her mother, and heading home.

"That awesome mommy." Charlie said from the backseat. "Thanks baby girl. Remember you have to be nice to everyone and never be afraid to help someone who need it even if you don't know them." I said glancing at her through the mirror seeing her nod at my word. "She's right Y/N what you did was really amazing." Addison said smiling at me. "Thank you." I said before we pulled up to the house. I let the garage up and got Charlie out the car before grabbing Addison's suitcases out the trunk. "Charlie baby why don't you go show mama around the house?" I asked kicking the door closed. "Otay!." She said grabbing Addisons hand and running to the kitchen. "Dis kitchen...den here living roo...and-" I chuckled listening to the little girl before making my way upstairs putting Addison's bags in her room.

I walked into my room falling onto the bed needing a nap from the day. Of course I was awoken by my phone ringing causing me to groan feeling like I'd only got a few minutes of sleep, when in reality it had been two hours. "Hello?" I answered holding the phone to my ear. "Hey babe did I wake you?" Angelina asked hearing my voice. "No-"I yawned pausing my sentence. "What's up baby?"

"Well I saw what you did today on twitter and I called to tell you what you did was simply amazing. Aside from that I had an idea about opening a few more homeless shelters and somehow finding a way to help homeless people get a job, and help them get their life back together. " Angelina said catching my attention. "That is definitely something I'd be interested in participating in and helping out." I said rolling onto my back and throwing my free arm over my eyes. "Really happy to hear that, but I also called to ask how it went with Addison today?"

I rubbed the back of my neck nervously, "I actually haven't told her yet." I said shutting my eyes. "The part about us or the part about me being on the way over there?" She asked causing my eyes to shoot open and look at the clock on the nightstand. "Both. After the thing today we came home and I went to straight to bed; she's been with Charlie all day." I said sitting up. "Alright well I'll be there in ten minutes. " She said causing me to smile. "Until then Jolie." I said causing her to giggle and sigh. "Until then." She said before hanging up. I sprinted off the bed and into the bathroom.

I took a quickest shower in life and put light makeup on before running to my closet as I heard Angelina's car pull up. "Shit." I said looking for an outfit. I groaned deciding on a pair of grey jogger and a black v neck shirt with my black and white Adidas. I pulled my hair in a high ponytail, "LINA!" "Y/N!" I heard both Addison and Charlie call as I grabbed my phone off the bed and ran down the stairs.

Angelina had placed Charlie on her hip as her and Addison stood across from each other still at the door. "May I come in?" Angelina asked snapping Addison out of her trance. "Yeah of course." She said confused causing me to hold my laughter back. "Hey." Angelina said as her eyes connected with mine. "Hi." I said as a grin spread across my face. I pulled Angelina into an hug with Charlie still in her arms. "You smell amazing." She said pulling away and placing a kiss on my cheek. "Thank you." I said before we turned to Addison who was still a bit confused but putting the pieces together slowly. Without waiting for me to introduce her Angelina spoke up herself, "Angelina."

Addison tilted her head sideways before shaking Angelina's hand , "Addison." She said before pulling her hand away. "I've heard a lot about you from both Y/N and Charlie." Angelina said causing Addison to look at me and smile. Not one of those genuine smiles; one of those 'bitch I'm going to kill you when she's gone ' smiles. "All good things I hope." Addison said turning her attention back to Angelina. "Of course." Angelina said making her way towards the couch and taking a seat as Charlie played with the ends of her hair quietly.

"Just being curious how do you to know each other?" Addison asked taking a seat on the couch while I made my way into the kitchen to grab a few drinks. Grabbing both Angelina and Addison something I quickly made my way to them. Angelina looked at me waiting for me to answer the question; I couldn't help but be nervous about how this whole thing would play out. "Well we met on Ellen and after the show we made plans to go on a date, which got cancelled the day Charlie and I got back. " I said smiling because that was the day we had our first kiss. "So what exactly are you two?" She asked sitting back on the couch. "What are you two?" Angelina asked raising her eyebrow. "She's my ex fiancé and my daughters mother." Addison shot at her. "And she's my girlfriend." Angelina said causing Addison's to fill with fire as she glared at me. Shit.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys so should we give Addison and Charlie a face? Or not? What do you guys think. And how do you feel about meeting Brad ? He'll be coming into the picture soon so... Until next time ~Muex