Dirty || Seulrene FF

Od jeongyeonmyoppa69

A Sinner's Confession: I don't make love. I fuck. I want to be fucked. I want it fast. Rough. Hard. I want it... Viac

*IMPORTANT PLS READ*
-one-
-two-
-four-
-five-
-six-
-seven-
-eight-
-nine-
-ten-
-eleven-
-twelve-
-thirteen-

-three-

12K 336 554
Od jeongyeonmyoppa69

Beware: The following content contains sins. Read at own risk.

~~~

I bit my lip hard in anticipation as I spotted Irene slowly making her way toward me from down the emptying hallway, her arms hugged defensively around her chest with keen jade eyes trained on my tranquil position against the stairwell banister.

"Let's get this over with..." She sighed, curtly gesturing with her elbow in the direction of the south wing's entrance, indicating that she wanted me to go first.

"As you wish, your majesty." I chuckled.

We walked in a strained silence, the lumbering pressure between us building each step we took. Every now and again, I'd glance over my shoulder to see my chocolate haired desire sluggishly following my lead several paces behind me.

She definitely didn't trust me.

I love it.

After rounding an eerily sharp corner, we reached our destination. I briefly rummaged in my blazer pocket for my master key and unbolted the paneled wood door. From the doorway, Irene's bag could be seen splayed out across the gritty floor with a few textbooks and sheets of paper spilling from the zippered opening. Her entire aura brightened when she saw her discarded bag. She began to head inside to retrieve it but stopped midway.

"You first..."

I smirked.

She's so fucking cute

"Relax, I won't try anything funny."

"Do you think I'm stupid?" She asked rhetorically.

"I won't. I swear."

She continued to stare at me cautiously, glued in place.

"...How can I trust you?"

I swiftly took her hand in mine and pushed the key through her fingers. I then further proved my trustworthy intentions by leisurely walking backward into the classroom with my hands held high above my head in surrender.

Both baffled and relieved, Irene darted past me inside the room and bent down to her bag where she began reloading it's scattered contents.

I observed her, fascinated at how easy it was to lure her into my false sense of security.

Oh, Irene...you perfect, beautiful fool...

I allowed her to finish packing her bag and even let her strap it to her shoulder, the key still clenched tightly in her palm.

"Thank you..." The trusting beauty said to me politely with a small bow then turned for the doorway, completely unaware of the fact that I was about to blindside her.

I forcibly wrenched Irene away from the door by the strap of her bag, which caused the key to fly out of her hand and clang to the ground. Leaving no room for hesitation, I skillfully retrieved the key, slammed the door shut and rebolted the lock all while trying to fight off a wildly resisting Irene who somehow latched herself onto my arm.

My groan mixed in along with her panicked gasp as I pushed against her, inevitably sandwiching her between the locked door and my body. She struggled like hell, but because I held her at an angle, it was easy to overpower her. I dropped her bothersome bag and blindly kicked it into a random corner.

A strangled whine sounded from her throat the harder I meshed our bodies together, her intoxicating strawberry essence dizzying all of my common senses but I managed to keep composed.

"Well, well...what do you know? Looks like we're here again..." I whispered through a breathy laugh, gently caressing the metal object down her flushed cheek.

I loved seeing her this way.

So tense...

So flustered...

So fuckable.

Eventually, I decided to release her just for the thrill of seeing her all disheveled and helpless. She immediately shoved me backward with a newfound strength, those enticing pools of jade swimming in fear.

Fuck I love it.

"Don't look so scared, baby..." I pestered her for a reaction since she didn't utter a single word, even through her resistance. "I don't bite...that hard..."

I advanced a step forward.

She lurched back.

"S-Stay away from me..." She venomously warned me, pressing herself hard against the door. "I mean it..."

I took another step.

"S-S-Stay away! Or I'll--"

"You'll what?" I abruptly cut her off. "Slap me? That wouldn't work...I'd like it too much..."

Turmoil twisted her expression.

"What is wrong with you?"

I laughed my answer.

I've been asking myself that very question since the day I discovered it wasn't 'dicks' that enthralled my pubescent teenage mind.

What indeed is wrong with me?

It seemed silly to blame all my closeted lesbian frustrations on her, but I did.

She's wrong with me.

Every part of her.

Her mesmerizing olive eyes.

Her kissable blood red lips.

Her fucking everything.

It's perfection.

It's obsession.

Wanting someone this much wasn't healthy, I'm sure.

Dangerous in fact.

But now that I've had an official taste of Irene Bae, I'd do just about anything to have her.

To shatter her perfection.

I want it.

Irene and I were both still for what seemed like ages, but I'm sure in reality, it was only about an hour. She was crouched in front of the door with her knees cradled to her chest while I paced a few feet from her.

Neither of us spoke a word nor let the other out of our sight.

When I moved she inhaled.

When she moved I exhaled.

You can try, but I won't let you get away from me, Irene.

It wasn't long before Irene came to the end of her rope with our intensive exchange.

"Do you plan on keeping me here all night?" She lifelessly croaked from her spot on the floor.

If it were legal...I thought ardently to myself but spoke something not quite so forward.

"You remember how you got out yesterday, right?" I asked her playfully, idly running the master key down along the buttons of my white blouse.

She narrowed her eyes.

I smirked.

"What? You don't want to play with me?"

I watched curiously as her face contorted from disgust to hesitation then settled into the same look of determination she honed when she first proclaimed to help tutor me.

"Fine." She grunted, rising to her feet confidently with her hands balled into fists.

Lustful smile never faltering, I removed my navy blazer and tossed it one handed to the same corner her backpack laid. I then used that same hand to unbutton my blouse expertly, my gaze magnetically locking with hers, the key still gripped in my sweaty right palm.

Perspiration glistened on her forehead when I unlooped the last button. My toned abdomen was exhibited for her modest eyes, which averted shyly away from my half-dressed appearance. I backed myself up against a nearby desk and hopped on it in the same fashion I had the previous day.

I teasingly began to slip the key into the laced bra that peeked out from under my unbuttoned uniform blouse, hearing her intake a sharp breath...

But I paused halfway.

"You didn't think I'd make it that easy, did you...?" I asked hauntingly while tracing the key delicately from my chest all the way down to my skirt-covered thigh.

Distraught emerald eyes burned on my skin as I skated my hand down underneath the waistband of my plaid skirt then past the dampened fabric of my panties. An acute moan shot past my lips once I came in contact with my wetness. I pushed the key gently against my clit, shivering from the tingling sensation that rippled through my entire body.

Fuck...this is a new feel...

After removing my hand, I lifted my gaze to be met with Irene's, who was staring back in disbelief.

"You really are sick..."

"You're right...I'm sick..." I admitted through short breaths. "I've been diagnosed with a nasty case of Irene Bae, and oh I've got it bad..."

She shook her head repeatedly.

"L-Look, I'm not into this kinda stuff..."

I let out a course chuckle.

"What stuff?"

"This!" She pointed a razor sharp finger towards the bolted door then to my interlocked legs. "This...k-kinky stuff...I'm not into it!"

I shrugged frankly.

"So?"

"So, I-I have a boyfriend..."

"So?"

"So...I-I'm not a lesbian." She continued to justify.

"So?" I repeated just to see that sexy pissed off look distort her face once more.

It worked.

"So why do you keep coming onto me?" She asked with an irritated huff, firmly crossing her arms.

The answer was simple.

"Because you're so fucking perfect."

Her angered expression softened at my audacious confession. When she didn't reply straight away, I took the rare chance to verbally release a bit of my pent up sexual frustration towards her.

"Im drawn to your perfection...I cherish your righteousness...yet I loathe it at the same time..."

She remained deafeningly silent.

I continued.

"You're always trying to do or say the right thing...but have you ever done something outside of yourself...? Like...have you ever wondered what it would be like just to let go and do something...crazy?"

"This...this is...the craziest thing that's ever happened to me..." She admitted in a breathy whisper.

My own breathing grew vigorous.

"How does that make you feel...?"

"It makes me feel...like..." Her gaze dropped briefly before strengthening and reconnecting with mine.  "...Like I should get the hell out of this room...right now..."

I rubbed my thighs together in anticipation, the metal object lightly stimulating my clit.

It's funny how in order for her to get away from me, she was going to have to get as intimately close to me as possible.

With her freedom resting right between my legs, she had no other choice.

"Then come to me, Irene..." I sensually beckoned, wagging an alluring finger in her direction. "Come and get your freedom..."

The intense atmosphere surrounding us grew so hot and heavy; it was almost hard to breathe.

But we were breathing...

The harshness of our breaths seemed to be the only sound that filled the cramped unlit classroom along with the low hum from the school building itself. Her green orbs intently traveled from my legs, up to my face, then to my chest before finally resting back to my thighs.

She was trembling, quite beautifully, taking gradual steps to where I sat.

As she lingered closer, my chest tightened in sync with my throbbing clit.

Fuck...

Her clammy hands took rest on my knees, squeezing slightly before uncrossing and spreading them right open.

I swallowed back a jagged moan.

My brown haired obsession inhaled sharply as she settled between my parted legs, one hand holding me still on the desk while the other ghosted up my thigh.

Her index finger steadily pushed it's way towards the center of my moist panties. The action was so delicate...but rough enough that when her finger came in contact with the key, I nearly screamed.

Shit...shit...I'm so...

"D-Did I hurt you...?" Irene asked in a concerned tone, suddenly halting her movements.

She wasn't quite looking me in the eyes, but her face was flushed, and she was panting heavily, her warm breath lightly tickling my neck.

I'm affecting her...

"No...no...I'm ok..." I mewled, drawing her closer by locking my legs around her backside and wrapping my arms loosely around her neck.

She allowed it.

"...Just...don't stop..."

What she did next had me quivering.

She pushed my panties to the side so that she could slip her finger inside, unintentionally grazing the outer entrance of my womanhood.

I felt her shudder against me.

"My God..." She breathed sexily, her confused yet erotically charged gaze staring down at her concealed hand.

"Go ahead, baby..." I coaxed hotly in her ear, gripping one of my hands on her neck for support. "Go ahead and tell me how wet I am..."

Confliction danced in her jade eyes, and though she wanted nothing more than to get the key, even she couldn't deny the surging heat pulsing between the two of us.

This pressure...

Don't fight it, Irene...

"G-God...you're soaking..." The panting brunette stammered through a repressed whimper, sounding so fucking turned on.

My words had affected her.

I was more than sure this wasn't about the stupid key anymore, or about her great urge to evade me. She proved this by hesitantly pulling out the key, but instead of reacting the same way she had yesterday, she remained in place.

I knew from the ravenous look in her eyes that she wanted to touch me some more.

No one is around, Irene; you can sin with me for a few more moments...

I removed my hand from her neck to take ahold of her shaky one that held the key, silently encouraging her to drop it. Once doing so, she allowed me to guide her hand back underneath my skirt and past my panties.

We both groaned softly at each other.

Her fingers didn't move; however, that didn't stop me from rolling my hips eagerly onto her hand.

I did all the work while she just stood frozen in place with her eyes shut tightly, pleasurable moans eliciting from her rosy lips the faster I rode her. Our foreheads tenderly pressed together, that phenomenal pressure progressively building within me, threatening to explode any waking moment.

"I-Irene..." I moaned to her while hungrily nibbling at her earlobe, my hips rapidly picking up momentum. "Irene...please, baby...make me cum..."

That's when it happened.

With only the brisk stroke of her finger, Irene hit my clit, and I erupted like a damn volcano. The aged desk creaked loudly in strain along with my erratic movements.

Her forehead slumped exhaustedly against my shoulder while I vulnerably clung to her.

Holy fucking shit.

She barely moved yet she had me cumming harder than I ever had within seconds opposed to the near half hour I'd spend with my own hand.

Fuck...the things this girl does to me...

I grabbed her hand and sucked the juices off her sticky fingers, tasting my bitter sweetness on my tongue. My eyes never strayed from hers as she intently witnessed me lick her dry. When I finished, I released her hand back to her control, to which she instinctively wiped any left over residue on her skirt.

Our gazes simultaneously fell to the floor where the long forgetting key laid. She slowly bent to retrieve it.

"Don't forget your bag..." I wearily pointed to the corner I tossed her backpack in before she could turn to leave.

Irene nodded her head obediently then wandered off to fetch her bag, clumsily tripping over her own two feet. I spent the next two minutes watching her struggle to stick the key inside the doorknob.

She was shaking like a leaf.

I slid from the desk; still a bit sensitive from my orgasm but stable enough to walk. I sauntered up behind her and placed my hand over hers, feeling her entire body stiffen at my sudden touch. I steadied her jittering hand and helped her unlatch the door's bolt. After opening the door, the turned to me.

I could have melted with the dazed confusion that glinted in her eyes as she placed the key in my palm then took to leave.

Damn.

I don't know what I just unleashed, but this game of mine was getting unexpectedly deeper...

And I fucking loved it.

Irene...I can see the cracks in your perfection...now break.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

29.8K 1.7K 49
"I don't believe in miracles. And don't ask me about magic too. But I wanna believe this is all real." I got surprised when she kissed me again on my...
2.7K 185 5
Train rides can be boring and ordinary, however things can change in an instant. Kang Seulgi, a dance teacher routinely takes the train to and from w...
37K 901 30
"The fantasy I've dreamed of, Without a word, you came to me With a heart-stopping smile You surprised me, I could only blink When our lips were abou...
35.7K 1.3K 24
Second book of Seulrene Preview story is available at Seulrene one-shot collection so check it out to find out what will happen Please upvote and sha...