Choosing him [Katsuki Bakugo...

By kvcchvn

Picked for Todoroki Wanted by bakugou Please your family with the good boy or disappoint with the bad boy. More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
IMPORTANT
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
UPDATE
53
"LOOSING HER PREVIEW?"
UPDATE!?

23

3.9K 133 28
By kvcchvn

~I'm posting this one now so I don't have to deal with it when I wake up, it is currently 5:51am where I am and I have not slept 😂 this was originally in (Elena's POV) but since hers was the last one I had to change it to Bakugous which made it so much worse and even more cringe than it was before.
There's some (lemon/sexual bullshit) whatever you want to call it but I'll let you know before it happens so you can skip it if you want, I'd suggest just skipping the whole page because it's disgusting since it's now in his POV but yup I'll let you know before the sexual shit happens 😂

•BAKUGOUS POV•

The walk from mina's to mine had started to be less worrying knowing everyone else was back at the dorms and elena's mum was out of town till Sunday afternoons.

It seemed like that for her to with how she had intertwined our fingers as we walked, affection from a girl was one thing but coming from her it was whole different feeling.

Although we weren't dating due to her not wanting to start something we couldn't keep if her parents found out.

We acted as if we were, weather we were having a silly argument over something little or couldn't get enough of each other it started to show parts of me I thought I would never show.

With me not knowing how to express myself properly, it gave me chances to try I guess.

By the time we got to my house my parents were just leaving for the night, where they went all the time was an unanswered question to both me and her considering we never bothered to ask.

Although I preferred not to know anyway.

With me stuck saying bye to my parents which to elena probably sounded more like yelling than anything, she went into the lounge room probably looking at the stupid bookshelf my parents were proud of. When we were kids it was a lot more empty, giving the time we stopped hanging out they had managed to full the whole thing.

"their gone" I said coming in from the kitchen stopping at the door.

"do you still read" she questioned tracing her hand along some of the books.

"sometimes I guess, why"

"just wondering" she added as I let out a grunt as i sat down on the couch watching her every move as if it'd kill me not to.

"what" she said letting out a low laugh as she tilted her head so she could see me.

"we haven't been on our own for a week and you're going to stand around looking at books the minute we're alone together"

"needy" she replied turning her body to face me

"shut up, just come here for a minute and stop looking at the books" i said letting my eyes scan her body.

she walked over placing one leg on one side of me then lifting her other one to the other side so she was straddling me.

I let my arms fall down to hold her hips still before grabbing her wrist tracing the scar around it.

A scar she claimed had no serious back story to it besides the fact that i still didn't believe her when she said i didn't do it during the scavenger hunt.

"you have control over your quirk, why don't you believe me when I say you didn't do it" she said watching my thumb trace over it.

"I slip up when I get nervous sometimes" i replied looking at it.

"if I didn't do it then what happened" i added

"I was in the kitchen watching mum stress about me and Todoroki walking to school together and leant up against the stove not realising it was on" she shrugged watching my facial questioning her.

"sounds like some jacked up lie"

"it's the truth that's why it's got the weird curves on the end you idiot" she laughed pulling her hand away

"it's nothing serious" she added pulling her wrist up so she could see it.

"besides you have scars from actual fights and things"

"yeah yeah alright" i replied.

We had been watching movies on repeat for what felt like forever till we eventually ending up sitting upside down with our heads hanging off the couch out of boredom.

When the movie finally finished i rolled off the couch to change it while she got up walking down the hallway to find something.

"katsuki!"

"mhmm"

"I'm having a shower" she called back out getting no response.

I listened to her hop up the stairs into the bathroom leaving the door open since it was only us two here anyway.

I heard her turn the shower on and walked up the stairs stopping at the door way of the bathroom.

I watched as she undid the button on her shorts pulling them down and kicking them off along with her underwear then started to lift her top until I placed my hands on her waist.

Turning around to face me allowed me to lift her shirt over her head before throwing it on the floor and hooking an arm around her back to undo her bra clip with ease.

I let it fall down in front of us before watching her give me a smirk as she hoped in the shower pulling the shower curtain back across so i couldn't see again.

"are you just going to stand there the whole time" she laughed.

I could tell how hot the shower was by the steam steaming up the bathroom and knew it probably wasn't the best idea to hop in with her while it was that hot but I had to admit I was a little curious.

"Bakugou"

"yeah"

"what exactly makes you nervous around girls" she said lifting her head up so the water could run down her neck.

"girls don't make me nervous" i said pulling the curtain open

"you do"

she closed her eyes pushing her head under the stream of water while i hopped in behind her feeling the water hit me as she moved forward to see how I'd react to it.

"you're kidding right" i said lifting my hand in it.

"just don't get nervous" she smirked pulling me around in front of her so i was under the shower head.

"this is going to end so badly" i muttered closing my eyes while tilting my head back to let more water run over my face and neck.

I felt her put a hand on my shoulder with the other on the side of my neck as she stood on her toes to leave kisses down my neck.

"Elena"

she trailed them down to my chest paying attention to my hands while dragging them down lower clearing doing it to set off my quirk.

Once she had reached my abdomen she stopped at the sound of my hands making little small unintended explosions and stood back up smiling at me.

"idiot" i muttered pushing her back in front so she was under the water.

With the shower being as hot as it was I started getting tired and ended up hopping straight in bed afterwards falling asleep only to be woken up hours later because I was hungry.

I rolled over on top of elena trying to wake her up with my complaining.

Eventually she got up and i followed her downstairs into the kitchen.

"you don't need to be watching over my shoulder" she said stirring a mixture for pancakes.

Being honest i was complaining almost all morning since we woke up about how i felt like pancakes forcing her to go make up a mixture with me constantly leaning over her shoulder watching.

"I'm just looking to see if they turn out good" i replied wrapping my arms around her waist.

"you do it then ill cook bacon for it"

"are you positive"

"if I can't handle a little pancake mixture I can definitely handle the meat" she said turning to see a huge grin on my face.

"your immature" she added before turning back around to grab the bacon out.

~(Sexual shit coming up so you can skip it now if you want)~

"Oh I'm so sorry, let me make it up to you then" i replied moving one side of her hair away from her neck allowing me to kiss it as i pushed my hips forward against hers.

"you seem stressed" i smirked lifting her up onto the edge of the bench like she weighed nothing.

I watched as she closed her eyes trying not to give into it as i trailed kisses down her neck while my hands tried parting her legs, her mouth fell open when i found her weak spot allowing me to open her legs as my hand started to trace along her inner thigh.

i knelt down lifting her a bit to pull her underwear off her lower half throwing them to the side revealing her wet core.

i licked my lips with my hands hooked under her legs rubbing my thumb against her waist as she ran her fingers through my hair pushing the front up off my head like she always did.

The feeling of light kisses on her inner thigh caused her to giggle a bit stopping once the flat of my tongue ran over her core. I watched as she bit her lip trying to hold back any noise trying to come out at the sudden warm, wet muscle touching her.

"K-Katsuki..." she choked out feeling my tongue push past her folds swirling it.

she leaned back a little letting me pull her legs over my shoulders causing her to tug at my hair.

"oh, god..." she gasped letting her head fall back as i flicked my tongue over her clit.

she bit her lip noticing me staring up at her with my hands trailing up her body, squeezing her breast causing her to moan as she felt her legs start to shake.

"K-Katsuki...I'm gonna..." she whined trying to push her hips against me. i held her in place looking at her with a smirk as my tongue continued swirling around her clit with my hands still squeezing her breast.

she bit her lip hard falling back against the bench as her orgasm hit causing her back to arch while i stood back up cupping her face and pulling her up for a kiss.

"never mind the pancakes" i said with a smirk as she let out a heavy breath.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 5.8K 35
"𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲?" "𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬. 𝐢 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐨�...
11.7K 550 12
***𝟏𝟕 + 𝐨𝐫 𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞*** 𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨. 𝐀 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮�...
19K 1K 21
-𝐁𝐊𝐃𝐊 𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐥. 𝐈𝐳𝐮𝐤𝐮 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐲𝐚 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢...
1.2M 40.5K 90
𝐀 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐲, 𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 �...