•Ice Cold• Gray Fullbuster x...

By Aqua_Sea_Chan

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or any of the characters in this story unless it is my original plot. Thi... More

•Village•
•Rumours•
•Magnolia•
•The Guild, The Members•
•Fight•
•Magic • Part 1•
•Magic • Part 2•
•"Puzzling" Challenge•
•Celebration•
•I Didn't Want To, I Swear•
▪Uncooperative▪ Part 1▪
▪Uncooperative▪ Part 2▪
▪Cooperative▪ Part 3▪
▪New Apartment▪
▪Forced Date Night▪
▪We're In For It Now▪
▪Missing▪ Part 1▪
▪Found▪ Part 2▪
▪ Gloves▪
▪Apology▪
▪A/N▪
▪ Worthy Opponent ▪ Unfinished Chapter/Notes ▪
▪ Final Goodbye ▪ Chapter Notes ▪
▪ Unmotivated ▪ A/N ▪

•Festival of Lightning•

1.1K 26 0
By Aqua_Sea_Chan

Y/N = Your Name
M/N = Middle Name
L/N = Last Name
H/C = Hair Colour
H/L = Hair Length
E/C = Eye Colour
S/T = Skin Tone
POV = Point of View
F/F = Favorite Food
F/C = Favorite Colour
A/N = Author's Note
▪ or ●○● or ○●○ = a separator, not really an abriviation. Will be used in certain places.
Italics = Thoughts, Onomatopoeia, Or emphasising.
Parenthesis = A small reminder or conversion of money or standard to metric system.

Enjoy!

●○●

▪Y/N's POV▪

The day was supposed to go as any other of my relax days. It seemed like it was, but I swear something is off. It's honestly too quiet. The only thing that's really going on seems to be the beauty contest all the pretty ladies had joined. No one is fighting, Gajeel hasn't done anything fishy, and I haven't seen-

Laxus. I can feel his presence. Frantically, I look for him. He's no where to be found.

God Dammit don't tell me it's going to be his pricks-

I was interrupted by Gray, who seemed to notice my looking around and concerned look. Without him asking, I whisper explained to him. Natsu wouldn't understand enough for me to explain it to him as well.

As soon as Lucy got on, the lights went off and one of Laxus' pricks, Evergreen this time, interrupted her cheerleading act with this whole speech about how she's the most beautiful just because the ladies are now stone. I scrunched up my nose in disgust, if I had to choose a female to date it wouldn't be her, not my type.

Long story short, everyone was forced out by the Thunder Legion to fight. The whole gig was to save the now stone women who participated. Unfortunately, Erza is stone as well. I know something cheating of sorts is going on, but I can't tell. The only cheating I can see is that the dragonslayers and master can't join, which, most likely, was so Laxus wouldn't lose.

"What a bitch," I mutter. Of course, I'm allowed out, as he didn't know I was here. I went outside and parkoured my way to the top of the guild. I gasped, never wanting to see this after the incident. "Thunder palace... THAT IDIOT! DOES HE REALIZE HOW MANY INNOCENTS HE CAN KILL? I SWEAR WHEN I'M THROUGH WITH THIS, I WILL KICK HIS ASS NO REGRETS!"

It wasn't long until I spotted Bisca trying to shoot down the thunder palace orbs. Before I could scream at her to stop, she took her aim. I didn't bother to try and catch the bullets, my body froze in place not allowing me to do so even if I wished. Bisca at first was fine, which was confusing, but soon started screaming from the shocks running through her body. That's what I remember. The shocking.

I could feel my body shaking. I quickly gained my composure. "I...I'll stay out of the fights in risk of hurting anyone. I'll try and decipher the code."

▪Time Skip▪
•Erza has joined the battle.

Levy and I finally were able to decipher the binding spell. We quickly high fived. Natsu and Gajeel ended up splitting. The number of guild members had went down rapidly. Luckily we were able to free some of the stone statues to help us fight.

•Lucy Heartfilia vs Bickslow

•Lucy Heartfilia KO'ed Bickslow

•Erza Scarlet vs Evergreen (???)

I cheered for Lucy. She's not as fragile as she looks, she's one fiesty celestial wizard. Silently, I prayed for Erza's safety, even though she most likely would be fine. "Forgive me, master, but I must go and beat your grandson's ass for using thunder palace. Excuse me for awhile," I bowed with an innocent smile. He just nodded, knowing what I meant.

Swiftly, I ran and jumped from roof to roof. I knew exactly where he was, the bastard thinks he won.

Laxus' POV▪

"'Y/N L/N joined the battle.' How is this possible, Dammit?! I already defeated the salamander and his little friend from the dark guild. Yet I know exactly what to use against her." I laugh evilly. I know I won.

▪Y/N's POV▪

I finally reached my destination. I regained my breath and burst in. "LAXUS, DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY INNOCENT PEOPLE YOU CAN KILL WITH YOUR DAMN SPELL, YOU HEARTLESS ASSHOLE?"

He laughs. "My dear, Y/N, might I ask, do you remember this?" He shocks a half unconscious Natsu on the ground, causing him to scream. Gajeel was down as well. My heart races.

"Whatever do you mean, Laxus?" I tease. He growls. "Now, let me finish this game. I know you thought you won, but don't you remember how easy it is to turn off my emotions? No mercy, no bad memories, all just bloodshed, Laxus."

Forcing my brain to only focus on fighting was quite easy. It would also shut all emotions and memories out. Focusing hard, I fought and fought. He was difficult to fight against, he sure had a lot of agility for a lazy piece of crap like himself. I have to admit, I had burns on my arms and legs, in addition to make my situation worse, some of my clothing was torn. The shocks he threw at me all burned, but not enough for my emotionless side to scream. I barely knew how to stand, but I still could fight, no matter if it kills me or not. I'm not going to let innocents die just because this asshole wants power.

I used magic to throw boulders, to crumble our arena, hell, I even used it to get around when my legs felt wobbly. I was getting weaker by the minute. "My katana..." I whispered. It wouldn't use magic, thankfully I'll be able to stand. I quickly grabbed it and sprinted to Laxus from seemingly the front, but the final blow was on his back.

He laughed, coughing blood afterwards. "Whoever said I had to turn off thunder palace?" I stared my best deathstare I could muster.

"Me." I kicked his head, causing him to go unconscious.

I heard glass breaking and something magic sounding falling. Quicky, I noticed the thunder palace wasn't turned off by him, but rather by the others. My eyes widened. I heard the screams through out Magnolia, I was able to pick out every member who screams. On my knees, my hands covered my ears, I screamed and cried.

No no no no no no no, I refuse, I refuse to hear the screams and all the shocking again. I never wanted to hear it again...

▪Time Skip▪
▪3rd Person POV▪

The festival in Magnolia was very exciting and amazed many, especially as the town folks brushed off the deadly magic as "fireworks." Y/N managed to straighten herself out after her fight with Laxus and drag him to the guild.

Unfortunately, Laxus was kicked out. Most were happy about this decision, others not so much. Regardless, everyone was relieved to be safe and no longer have to fight one another.

During the actual festival, Y/N and Erza shared a float(?), Juvia and Gray did as well, and so forth. At the end, every member did the signature Fairy Tail move. Everyone had a good time that night.

Everyone but Y/N.

▪Y/N's POV▪

Laxus knows exactly what will trigger my memories, and he'll do it just to see me suffer. Why? Why did I have to experience the screaming and shocking and screaming and shocking and screaming and shocking again?

Didn't I already get punished enough, you cruel world?

○●○

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31 0 11
Asleep, hidden beneath the guild of Fairytail laid one of there darkest secrets. A girl whom was struck by sleep for the past ten years, you. Once a...
723K 20.6K 45
You're friends with everybody in the guild. Ever since your family abandoned you in the forest, you've been part of Fairy Tail. Before Fairy Tail, y...
42.2K 660 3
[completed] It's just another day at FairyTail, when Lucy enters the guild; a small smile across her lips, and her keys attached to her waist. The g...
26.5K 743 13
Gray Fullbuster. Just the mention of that name makes Juvia want to weep. She was always so kind to him, and he was always so cold to her. Eventually...