•Ice Cold• Gray Fullbuster x...

By Aqua_Sea_Chan

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or any of the characters in this story unless it is my original plot. Thi... More

•Village•
•Rumours•
•Magnolia•
•The Guild, The Members•
•Fight•
•Magic • Part 2•
•"Puzzling" Challenge•
•Celebration•
•Festival of Lightning•
•I Didn't Want To, I Swear•
▪Uncooperative▪ Part 1▪
▪Uncooperative▪ Part 2▪
▪Cooperative▪ Part 3▪
▪New Apartment▪
▪Forced Date Night▪
▪We're In For It Now▪
▪Missing▪ Part 1▪
▪Found▪ Part 2▪
▪ Gloves▪
▪Apology▪
▪A/N▪
▪ Worthy Opponent ▪ Unfinished Chapter/Notes ▪
▪ Final Goodbye ▪ Chapter Notes ▪
▪ Unmotivated ▪ A/N ▪

•Magic • Part 1•

1.8K 34 24
By Aqua_Sea_Chan

Y/N = Your Name
M/N = Middle Name
L/N = Last Name
H/C = Hair Colour
H/L = Hair Length
E/C = Eye Colour
S/T = Skin Tone
POV = Point of View
F/F = Favorite Food
F/C = Favorite Colour
▪ or ●○● or ○●○ = a separator, not really an abriviation. Will be used in certain places.
Italics = Thoughts. Or an Onomatopoeia. Or emphasising. Not really an abriviation, but thought I should put it here so no one becomes confused.
Parenthesis = A small reminder or conversion of money or standard to metric system.

Enjoy!

●○●

Glimpse of Gray's POV☆

   I could feel my face heat up ever so slightly when Y/N teasingly said "darling." I don't think I showed any color in my face, as she didn't make a dumb remark.

   "-You're just a sore loser," Y/N finishes while sticking her tounge out, like a child.

   Dammit that was cute. I look away, attempting to cover my face. I still don't understand. Why does she seem to hypnotize me to like her when in reality, I hate her guts. Emotions are confusing and dumb... Girls are too. But I know deep down inside, emotions can't be contained, no matter how hard I try.

   •7:42 PM•

   ▪Y/N's POV▪

   "Hey, thanks, Lucy, for letting me stay at your place tonight. I'm just not at a very good spot right now," I thank my probably now new best friend, Lucy. She smiles and waves her hands in the air. We were just talking about random stuff while she leads me to her apartment.

   "It's honestly nothing! You needed a place to stay. At least you actually ask, unlike those two idiots Gray and Natsu," her voice begins to sound sour when she says "idiots." I laugh at her remark.

   "Man, those two really irritate you, huh, Lu?" I tease. She sighs deeply and places her hand to her forehead as to say, "You don't even know."

    "We're here! Not too bad, huh?" Lucy points to a small sized apartment, looks like it's suitable for one. A smile tugs at my lips. The flowers in her windowsill was a nice touch. I gotta say, it seems like something Lucy would like.

   "I love it," I say, my voice laced with sincerity. She gives me a tour of her small apartment, showing me where her bed is, where the bathroom is, ect. She gave me a fluffy blanket and a soft pillow and sets up an area on the floor with a water mattress.

   "Get comfy! There's plenty of room if you want to move around. I mean, if you ever feel uncomfortable alone at night, just come hop in bed with me, I won't mind," she smiles brightly. I gotta admit, she was hella pretty. I'm wondering if it would be awkward if I crawled into bed with her.

   "Alright! I'm going to go change out of my attire so I can get comfortable. G'night, Lu!" Lucy says good night and I can hear her crawl into bed as I walk into the bathroom. I close the door behind me, digging into my bags.

   I manage to put together a nightwear of comfy, grey sweatpants and a plain black t-shirt. They were very comfortable compared to my day wear. I packed the clothes I had just took off and opened the bathroom door, bringing my bags with me to place against the mattress.

   I put the bags by the mattress and try to make myself comfortable. I managed to for a few minutes, but then I start feel out of place. Like I didn't belong in the apartment. Like I manipulated Lucy to let me stay here. I begin to over think, not letting myself sleep. I look over at the clock having delicately on the wall, flashing my flashlight that I handily packed.

   12:23 AM

   I'm ready to fall asleep, I'm tired and all, but my thoughts won't let me sleep. I turn off my flashlight and look at Lucy. She looks peaceful, I'm guessing asleep. I've already had second thoughts, but...

   Fuck it. I get up, grab the fluffy blanket, and crawl into bed with Lucy, gently place the blanket over us and slowly close my eyes. I hear Lucy shuffle, but to my surprise, she didn't awake. She just pulled me closer. Surprised, I tense up.

   "As long as you feel safe, I guess," I mumble, soon relaxing. I quickly fall asleep.

   Time skip▪
      8:03 AM

   Poke

   Poke

   Poke

   "What do you wannnnt..." I grumble and plop my face into the pillow. "It's too early in the morning, leave me alone," I say through a muffled voice.

   "Come on, Y/N. We've got to get out of bed." Was that Lucy's voice...? I roll over and reluctantly open my eyes. Oh shit. It was.

   "Uhhh... Good morning?" I awkwardly greet the blonde, sitting up and stretching. Lucy giggles.

   "I see you got lonely, Y/N," Lucy teases. I lightly punch her arm, telling her back, "Shut up, dork."

   "C'mon, we got to get ready so we can head to the guild. I'm going to go take a shower."

   "Aight, have a good shower. I'm going to make breakfast with what I can find," I respond. She smiles and head off to the bathroom.

   ▪8:23 AM▪

   I hear Lucy open the bathroom door. Steam follows her trail, her only emerging in a couple of towels. I had already finished breakfast. The most I could make for the two of us was French toast and bacon. Personally, my favorite breakfast. I hope Lucy likes it. (Sorry if you don't like French toast, pretend it's waffles or something)

   "Smell good out here," Lucy sniffs, "What did you make, Y/N?"

   "I made my family's cinnamon French toast with bacon. There's also butter, peanut butter, and syrup to add if you wish," I give her a half smile, setting the table. Lucy goes to get dressed.

   Quickly coming out from her room, Lucy had dressed in a cute casual look. She wore a cute black crop-top with a jean skirt, she also had black tights with brown, high heel boots. To top it off, she held her hair in a side ponytail with a white ribbon.

   "Stunning!" I compliment. She giggles and thanks me, coming over to eat breakfast. I take a seat in front of her, adding my toppings while she adds her own. Lucy takes a bite and her face lights up.

   "Wow! You're an excellent cook! Is there cinnamon in the French toast?"

   "Haha, thank you," I laugh, "And yes, it's a family recipe. L/N's famous cinnamon French toast!" I wave my hands dramaticly, Lucy and I laugh at my dramatic scenes.

   I could get used to having Lucy as a friend, definitely.

   ▪Time Skip▪
     9:25 A.M.

   I had finished my breakfast, washed the dishes, took a shower and got ready, packed my bags, and yet something still felt wrong. I sort of shrug it off. I look over to Lucy, who was writing what looks like a letter?

   "Ready?" I decide to speak. She looks at me, then smiles, neatly putting away her pen and paper. She gets up and grabs her zodiac keys and... whip? Kinky. We head off to the guild, laughing and talking about topics I haven't thought about often. We had a good time.

   We arrive at the guild doors. I slowly put on my resting face, probably a resting bitch face but whatever, and open the doors. Everyone sorta glances, but no one makes a deal. I'm pleased.

   "Hey, you two!" Natsu greets us with a toothy grin, Happy sitting on his head eating his fish as happy as a little cat could be. I salute him with my pointer and middle finger silently with a small smile edging my lips. Lucy waves and says her hellos.

   We all are having a group conversations. The topic changes to the group and going on a mission. I shrug. "Oh oh! I have an idea!" Lucy exclaims excited as can be. "Since Y/N is alone, how about we take her in our group?" She proclaims. I smile at her. Every agrees. Everyone but Gray.

   "I personally think it's a bad idea. We already have a lot of people. I'm sure Y/N could find another group."

   "Gray, you always personally think everything is a bad idea." I retort. He grumbles.

   "Yeah, lighten up ice princess," Natsu starts to pick a fight. Gray obviously isn't in the mood, there's no response.

   "I think it's a good idea. We could split into 3s when needed on a mission," Erza chimes in, "She definitely could be useful, on the plus side, she's fun to be around." Gray decides to mope in the corner. Happy snatches a job from the board.

   "Cursed Town! Please Help?!" It read in scratchy writing. "Reward: 1.6 million jewel."

   "This will do nicely. Nice work, Happy." I compliment. "Aye!" Was his only response. We went over if this was a good job, everyone seemed to agree. "First job since I joined Fairy Tail. Let's get going soon.

○●○

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 231 50
(A FAIRY TAIL FANFICTION) Nothing changes the fact that Fairy Tail has the best wizards, right? Wrong. Because they betrayed me. My dear friends and...
58.2K 1.1K 65
Note, I don't own Fairy Tail, it's plot, or characters. I only own my plot and OCs. Enjoy! This will also be following the Fairy Tail anime storyline...
2.4K 117 28
A certain Mage was running down the streets of Magnolia with chains in her ankles and wrists,she arrived at a guild called Fairy Tail,her clothes wer...
88.8K 1.8K 41
Who ever new that the most icy, ice maker wizard would fall in love with a fire dragon slayer...... Y/N is a beautiful, strong, and smart young women...