Picture Perfect | Jeon Jungko...

By momon003

๐™‹๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š ๐™‹๐™š๐™ง๐™›๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ข๐™š. ๐˜ผ๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™– ๐™›๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ž๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๏ฟฝ... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
:tagged questions:
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
special birthday
merry christmas
reading your comments
book 2? o.o
book 2 is finally out!

chapter 20

4.9K 254 122
By momon003

August 3, 20XI
1 year later

"Okay, I'll be back soon (Name)!"

"Wait but Jungko-"

"Won't be long"

He shut the door before I could even say anything. I sighed and sat down on the couch. 

"How dare you Jeon Jungkook" I said pouting.

Today was the day he asked me to be his girlfriend. I wanted to celebrate and stuff, but nope seems like he forgot. He set up an event thing on his phone too! That boy is going to get his punishment when he gets home. I then felt my phone vibrate and took it out. I surprisingly got a video call from Jungkook.

"A video call? That's..unlike him"

I answered it and saw that he was in a very familiar room. Wait, wasn't this the bedroom he was in when he first met me?

"Ah hello there! I'm Jungkook, what's your name?"

"Jeon Jungkook what?"

He just sat there still smiling at me. I glared at him hoping that it would faze him, but it didn't surprisingly. What is this man doing?

"Jungkook what are you doing? Y'know you're missing a very impo-"

"What's your name?"

I looked at him weirdly. This is so strange and I am so confused right now.

"Um..(Name)? Jungkook you're creeping me out what's going on?"

"Hello (Name)! It's very nice to meet you. I hope we'll have a great time together!"

"Uh.."

He ended the call and I just sat there, frozen in shock. What just happened? I decided to text Jungkook to question him about what happened. He then called me again, not a video call this time though. Ah, I see where this is going. Is he really just recreating how we first met? Oh my God, this boy.

"Good morning (Name)! Sorry for not texting you last night, I figured you were asleep already. Anyway, you should log back in to Picture Perfect, I want to see you again!"

Remembering that I stayed silent for this one, I didn't say anything and just smiled. Jungkook smirked, probably already knowing that I finally got what was going on.

"Heh, still too tired to talk? I understand, anyway just log back in and we can talk more there kay? Byee"  

He then ended the call and I went to my computer. I propped the phone up against it and waited for Jungkook to call. Eventually, he did video call me and I answered. He was in the exact same kitchen he was in the second time we talked. He's so extra, now I'm wondering where he really was. 

"(Name) good morning! Did you eat yet?" 

"I just woke up Jungkook, also why did you wake me up at"  I paused for dramatic effect, this was kinda fun actually.

"Freaking 8 am?! I don't usually wake up this early" I pouted and crossed my arms. 

"Aish, you're too dramatic. You should get used to this by now okay?"

I nodded slowly and sighed. I smiled a bit, feeling nostalgic about the old times.

"Ok go make breakfast you must be hungry"  

  I got up and pretended to get breakfast. A bowl of cereal should be fine. I went back to Jungkook to find him gone. Oh my lord he's too extra.

"Jungkook?"

"Oh hey you're back! Go ahead and eat, there are some things I would like to tell you"

Like he said, I ate in silence and looked at him. I smiled a bit, amused about this whole situation.

"So, the company is planning that they might start making actual robots to be there physically. And that's very good if you think about it!"

He then stopped talking. Wait was I supposed to talk? Crap I don't remember what I said here.

"Uh..I guess, I mean it'll give the users more company"

Close enough I guess?

"Exactly" Jungkook said trying not to laugh.

I took a bite from my cereal and looked at Jungkook. I nearly choked on my cereal when he gave me a bunny smile.

 SO CUTE.

"Would you like to have a robot (Name)?"

"I mean, I wouldn't mind them why?"

Jungkook lit up and smiled. I'm impressed on how good at acting he is right now.

"Well, the robots will be designed just like the character you have. The robot will act like normal humans of course, they will have to cloth themselves. The company is even planning on making them waterproof, so that they can take a shower too which is cool"

"Was this whole thing scripted because there's no way he could remember all of that" I thought to myself.

"Hey Jungkook, tell me when those robots are made. I'm actually interested on having a friend here with me"

He smiled widely and nodded.

"You could be one of the beta testers (Name). I can't wait to be there with you!"

I smiled and stood up, carrying my empty cereal bowl.

"Hey (Name), why did you buy Picture Perfect?"

I looked at the phone and smiled, remembering the exact thing I said here.

"Let's see, I really wanted a friend to give me company. I didn't expect the game to be this realistic however, and I'm glad it is this realistic. I would've died being lonely if I didn't buy this game"

I smiled gently at him, and he returned the favor. 

~x~

An hour passed and Jungkook hasn't called me yet. Was that it? Can't be, we did more things back then. I sighed and went to the kitchen to cook myself some lunch, maybe some kimchi or some japchae? I then stopped and giggled when I thought of japchae. That was the first meal Jungkook and I had together. As I was about to get the ingredients for the japchae, I heard a knock on my door. I ran to it, expecting to see Jungkook, but saw Jin instead.

"Oh hi! My name's Jin I just moved in next door, and I wanted to say hello" 

Did Jungkook did you really get Jin into this. I sighed and smiled, still playing along.

"Oh I see, welcome! I hope we can be friends" I say smiling.

He nodded and smiled as well.

"So, I'll see you around?"

I nodded in response and he waved goodbye. I closed the door behind him and was already expecting what was going to happen next. I went to my couch and as I was about to sit down, knocks we're heard again. I stood back up and went to the door. I was then  greeted with a box that's as big as my door. I laughed out loud once I knew what took them so long now. I saw patches of tape and some dents on the box in front of me. They must've tried to do this quickly. I then felt my phone vibrate, it was a text from Jungkook. 

'Heey (Name)! You probably got the bot by now, but sorry for not texting you for the past few days, it has been hectic moving all the data in. Anyway, open the bot and meet me!'

After reading the text, I went to the kitchen to get my box cutter. I the proceeded to open the box  and there was Jungkook, standing still and closing his eyes. I nearly laughed out loud, but controlled myself. Remembering what to do to wake him up, I said the exact words the card said to do.

"Good morning Jungkook!"

And then he opened his eyes and smiled. 

"Hi (Name)"

"Hi Kookie, welcome to my home!" I said, smiling.

He smiled and stepped out of the box. He looked around the house, examining every single inch.

"You're house isn't half bad, I thought it would've been smaller but oh well"

"Well, you have to get used to this Look cause your living here from now on"

"I know, I know. By the way, has another box arrived yet? It has all my belongings there like clothes"

"Wow, you get your own stuff too? This is too real, you're like a real person!" I said exaggerating my reaction from last time.

He chuckled and walked up to me. I then blushed, but then smirked knowing he's going to try to be seductive with me. Not this time Kook.

"Flustered already (Name)? I wouldn't expect you to be like this, you seemed more confident through the camera.."

He leaned down close to my face and smirked. You're used to this (Name), hold it in. Don't freak out. He leaned in some more to where our faces were inches apart. I then pushed his face back, flustered. That gets me every time, ugh. He laughed at my reaction and went to sit on the couch.

"You're too cute (Name)"

I walked over to the couch and sat down beside him. I looked at him, and he looked at me. I slowly reached towards his face and held it. I smiled at him and he smiled at me too. Jungkook then held my hand which was still on his face.

"I look pretty realistic huh? The company has it's ways, they try to make the robots as realistic as possible"

"Ah, I see. The company doesn't use actual human skin do they?"

"What? No! You're overthinking things (Name)" He says laughing.

I smiled at him and slowly took my hands away from Jungkook.

"Do you want to eat something?"

"How about japchae?"

He nodded and smiled.

"I already got the ingredients though.." I said disappointed that we couldn't recreate our time at the grocery store.

"We could go the grocery store to buy ice cream?"

I smiled and nodded quickly.

Jungkook smiled and went to the living room. I closed the fridge and went up to my room.

"I'm changing real quick Kookie"

"Alright"

I'm going to be extra too, so I changed into the exact clothes I wore when that happened. I put on my blue jeans and white shirt. I put my hair in a bun as well for more extra points. I looked at the mirror and smiled.

I went downstairs to find Jungkook not there anymore. Probably outside, pretending to get his stuff.

"Jungkook?"

I waited for a response, but nothing. I waited and saw the front door opened, and Jungkook came in with a box that's probably empty.

"Jungkook there you are!"

"Yea, where did you think I was?"

"Jungkook, you can't just go out and not tell me where you're going. I was starting to get worried"

"(Name), you're starting to sound like a mom. I'm fine aren't I?"

I laughed and took my wallet, and phone from the table and put it inside my purse.

"Let's go?"

Jungkook nodded and we went to the grocery store, it wasn't too far so we can just walk there. While we were walking, I looked over to Jungkook. He was looking at me with a smile. I smiled back at him and held his hand.

"(Name), how far is the store?"

"Just around the corner, we'll be there soon"

He nodded and looked forward. I leaned on his shoulder while we walked, earning a few glances and smiles from people. I then took my phone out and opened the camera app. I then put it in front of Jungkook.

"Smile~"

Before I could even take a photo, he took my phone from me and took a selfie.

He gave it back to me smirking.

"I see how it is Kook" I said puffing my cheeks, which made him laugh.

We arrived at the grocery store and we went to the frozen section. We bought 2 tubs of ice cream and a few more snacks. After paying, we then walked back out of the grocery store to see that it was raining.

"So this didn't go as planned, I forgot to bring an umbrella"

I laughed and tugged on his arm.

"Looser washes the dishes?"

"It is on woman"

~x~

 "WHY ARE YOU SO FAST!" I said as we arrived to our house. 

Jungkook laughed and hugged me.

"Don't worry, I'll give you extra hugs tonight"

"Yay" I squeaked out.

"By the way, what was today for? Was this your way on celebrating our anniversary?"

He didn't answer but smiled at me.

"Hold on, I'll get a umbrella and we're going somewhere else" He said and went in the house.

"What? Where? It's raining hard!"

He came back with the umbrella and opened it. He took my hand and put both of us under it. He led me to his car and I hopped in.

"Just wait and see" Jungkook said smiling.

~x~

"The cherry blossom tree!" I said coming out of the car. 

The rain has now calmed down to a small drizzle, so there was no need for an umbrella. Jungkook and I went out of the car, but Jungkook went to the trunk of the car.

"We should make it a tradition to come to this very tree every time it's our anniversary" He said smiling.

He took out a blanket, and a basket filled with food.

"And everytime we do, we bring food and have a little picnic. And when the time comes, our kids would be with us too"

I blushed and giggled at how sweet that sounded. We both walked towards the tree and placed the blanket and basket down.

"The grass is a bit wet, but we should be fine. The blanket is thick enough for the water to go through"

I nodded and sat down. Jungkook and I then began eating the food he brought. He must've had help  from Jin, because all of this seems like something Jin would cook.

"By the way, what was all of this for? The recreation of how we first met and stuff?" I asked.

He took a bite from the sushi he was eating and stood up.

"All of this was a set up obviously, to what's going to happen"

"Huh?"

He then kneeled on one knee and took out a box from his pocket. 

"WAIT WAIT, JUNGKOOK" I stuttered out before laughing with excitement.

"(Name) (Last Name)" Jungkook said with a big smile.

He opened the box and in it was a very beautiful ring.

"Will you make this day even more better, by becoming Mrs. Jeon?"

I felt tears come out of my eyes and I nodded. Jungkook then put the ring on my finger and smiled. We both hugged each other and I couldn't stop crying tears of joy. We pulled away from the hug and looked at each others eyes. We both leaned towards each other and had another passionate kiss.

~x~

"And that's what pretty much happened" I said.

"Daddy, did you really pretend to be a robot to get together with mom?" Our 8 year old daughter, Ji-Hee, asked with pure curiosity.

"Of course"

"Geez dad you're so extra!" Ji-Hee said taking a bite from the Kimchi.

Jungkook and I both laughed.

"We should finish up and go home now. It's getting late" I said looking at the sun setting.

"Yea, and you honey need some rest. This little girl is probably tiring you out even more" Jungkook said rubbing my stomach which has our next princess.

I nodded and giggled. We started cleaning up the picnic and headed to the car.

"Mommy, when my little sister comes out, can you tell us the story of you met daddy again?"

"Of course honey" I said hugging her.

She then giggled and hopped in the car. I followed her and Jungkook started the car. I looked back to the cherry blossom tree and smiled.

A lot more memories will be created in this place, and it will be the best memories ever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.7K 1.4K 32
๐˜’๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜Œ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ ๐˜‘๐˜ช ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๏ฟฝ...
3.6K 129 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...
118K 7.2K 42
๐—•๐—ง๐—ฆ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ฟ ๐—บ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ต-๐—ฎ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ธ. "๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฐ...
27.9K 2.4K 68
โ™ก ๏ธŽ๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ โ™ก๏ธŽ ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฎ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜„๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ท๐—ฎ๏ฟฝ...