It's you Again || K.SJ + J.Jk...

נכתב על ידי vvhoseok

What if you used to be the bad boy in your school. Always teasing this one person. Then something happens t... עוד

Coming Soon
1
2
3
4
5
6
flashback 0.1
7
8
flashback 0.2
9
10
11
12
13
flashback 0.3
14
15
flashback 0.4
16
17
flashback 0.5
18
19
20
Update//Q&A
21
22
23
flashback 0.7
flashback 0.8
24
Q&A ANSWERS and update (:
25
26
flashback 0.9
27
28
update//thank you(:
29
flashback 1.0
30
31
32
flashback 1.1
Update/Story Time!
33
34
35
36 (Finale)
Authors Note
Epilogue
small like thing lmao
thank you for 200k !

flashback 0.6

4.3K 190 2
נכתב על ידי vvhoseok

((Gonna be a cute fluffy chapter on how VHope found out about their baby boy))

Hoseok watched how his precious boyfriend leaned over the toilet, puking up the breakfast he just had.
He was rubbing his back and saying small things to help him out.

"I-I think I should go to the doctors today.. I've been like this for almost a week Hobi..." Taehyung mumbled as he rubbed his eyes, flushing the toilet before going to brush his teeth.

"I'll tell Jungkook that your calling in sick today.. just call me when you come back from the doctors Okay?" Hoseok worriedly said as he plastered thousands of kisses on his face.

A smile emitted from Taehyung as he loved being showered in love from Hoseok.
It was like a craving at times and since he was luckily with this ball of sunshine, he often got his daily dose of the sun.

Taehyung walked over to their closet and pulled out one of Hoseoks sweaters and a pair of sweatpants to just go comfy.
It was late August and he didn't assume it was wrong to wear what he was wearing.

Cause after all.. he is really handsome if you asked anyone else rather than Hoseok.

"Be back soon! Love you!" Taehyung yelled out as he smiled, his cute boxy smile.
"Love you too baby boy! Stay safe!" Hoseok yelled back before hurrying to get changed to work.

-
After what seemed FOREVER, Taehyung was called to the doctors room.
His heart was beating fast and he suddenly craved for some pickles and also chocolate.

"Ah. Kim Taehyung?" His name got called out and he nodded, standing up as he saw it was an old classmate.
"Oh wow.. I didn't expect to see you here Youngjae.." Taehyung said with a bit of shock in his tone.

"Well I am a nurse here.. I need you to pee in this cup and I'll come back to draw some blood.. it's going to be alright I promise." Youngjae reassured as Taehyung hesitated to take the cup.

He bowed and thanked the other before going to the bathroom.
He did what he had to do and walked back to the room, seeing Youngjae was there waiting with the needle.

Oh how Taehyung wished Hoseok was there to help him.
He hated needles so much.

"This won't hurt I swear. It's going to be like a small pinch." Youngjae coaxed to the other as he started to extract the amount he needed.
But it didn't help that after he finished, Taehyung started to cry from the fear he had.

"Taehyung it's okay.. look I'm done! See! I didn't do much sweetheart.. Cmon.. your fine now. It's okay.." he said soft sweet things to calm down Taehyung and luckily it succeeded.

"Jaebum will be your doctor today. He'll be here in a few minutes." Youngjae said with a blush as he hurried out to do what was needed.

He waited for a couple of minutes before the door opened and in came both Youngjae and Jaebum.

"Hello Taehyung.. I'm going to be your doctor for today. Now answer these questions really quick.
Have you been feeling sick for very long?
Have you eaten a proper meal without puking?
Have you had any sexual activities in these past two months?
And finally, have you taken any medication to withstand the pain?"

Taehyung blinked a bit before starting to answer each one.
"It's only been for this week.. and I have eaten well before until this week came along. A-And yes I have with my boyfriend.. and no. I haven't.." He said softly before seeing both of them smile.

"Taehyung-ah!!! I'm so happy for you!!" Youngjae suddenly exclaimed as Jaebum tried to calm down his boyfriend.

"W-What do you mean? Why?" Taehyung wa as perplexed as he can be as he looked at the pair.

"You came out positive for pregnancy. Which means your pregnant. Congratulations!" Jaebum said with a smile as Taehyung took in the news.

"R-Really? I'm pregnant? Holy crap I didn't even consider that.." Taehyung looked down at his stomach, a smile appearing now.

"You can have a small check up on your stomach right now so you can see your baby on the monitor.." Jaebum suggested as Taehyung nodded excitedly.

He was pregnant. With Hoseok's child.
The love of his life and him were about to be parents.

"Sure.."
-
After awhile, Taehyung was holding a picture of the little bean he had inside of his stomach, smiling like an idiot.

"Hoseok.. I wonder how you'll react to this.." he mumbled to himself as he stopped in front of a coffee shop.
He was planning on doing something to surprise Hoseok.

"C-Can I have one medium order of a macchiato and can you do me a really big favor. Can you give me two cookies and put the words "boy" and "girl" on each one."
He watched as they started to work on the order, causing Taehyung to get really nervous but happy.

This was just phase one of the surprise.

Once he received what he asked for, he started to go to a clothing store that he normally went to with Hoseok at times.

"Lets See.." he mumbled as he walked around finding a daddy's cap and a 'who's your daddy' shirt.
He chuckled at what he found before going to pay it.

"Finally I have to do this.." he mumbled as he grabbed all what he had and went to a corner store to buy a frame and a box.
He placed the picture into the frame of the growing baby and placed everything but the coffee inside.

He smiled happily and hurried home.
It was going to be a special memory for them both.
-
Hoseok came home at the usual time, looking around since he saw how dark the apartment was.
"Tae? Baby where are you?" He called out as he turned on the lights, seeing a sleeping Taehyung on the couch.

Hoseok smiled, walking over as he kissed his lips to wake him up.
"Mm.. baby.. I missed you." Hoseok softly said as he ran his fingers through his hair, before watching his bed head boyfriend sit up.

"How was the doctors? What did they say?" He asked as he rubbed his boyfriends cheeks in his hands.
That's when Taehyungs eyes widened a bit as he hurried to get the box.

"I have something to show you.. I found out and it was really cool and cute." Taehyung said softly as he brought back the box.
"Also I got you coffee. It's in the fridge. But open it!! Your gonna love it." He said happily and excitedly.

Hoseok opened it slowly, seeing the shirt and hat first with a small smile.
"Daddy? Is this another one of your links babe.." he teased before seeing the cookies.

"Boy / girl?" He raises a brow at the confusion before seeing the frame.
He picked it up slowly, looking at the picture it contained.

He turned it over now and saw what Taehyung wrote.
'Congrats! You're going to be a daddy!'

Hoseok looked up at his boyfriend, his mouth gaping as his eyes widened.
"Oh my god.. Taehyung your pregnant!" He exclaimed as he hugged his boyfriend close.

The male laughed a bit, feeling the embrace as he rubbed his boyfriends back.
"Yes.. yes I am.. we're having a baby.. Hoseok were having a family." He started to cry as he held onto him.

Both were a crying mess as they accepted the news of a new young one about to be apart of their lives.

"I have a check up next month to check how the baby is doing. And I want you to come Okay!" Taehyung said with a pout as Hoseok nodded.

He picked up his sweater, revealing his boyfriends small but slowly growing tummy as he leaned in.
He kissed it, and smiled more.

"I can't believe there's a baby in here.. I hope it's a boy.. or a girl is fine. How bout twins?" Hobi started to question and decide as Taehyung laughed.

He loved this.
They both were excited for this new young one.

But this baby was going to be a little troublemaker when he grows up, but they'll love him no matter what.
-
I'm undecided if I want to do another fluffy flashback chapter to when they find out the gender and start planning out so many things (,:

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

2.9K 119 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...
22.6K 1.7K 38
[COMPLETED + EDITED] The city of Seoul had never seen such notorious killings before now. With every week passing there is always a new corpse foun...
416K 21.1K 61
Where a bad arrogant boy that is doing nothing with his life . meets the cute and bubbly boy. Both having their own problems. But their hearts just f...
284K 8.1K 27
Y/N is your normal school girl, small group of friends, normal family, good grades. But the thing that gets her down the most is her 'Personal Bully'...