ikon imagines ; under editing

By PLANETNOYA

ikon imagines [lowercase intended] ongoing & under editing More

intro
kim hanbin - "let's break up"
kim jinhwan - "love me right"
song yunhyeong - "nights like this" ✰
kim jiwon - "unholy" [m]
kim donghyuk - "i'm home"
koo junhoe - "pda"
jung chanwoo - "jealous"
kim hanbin - "kiss cam"
kim jinhwan - "recovery"
song yunhyeong - "do you remember the time?"
kim jiwon - "break my heart"
kim donghyuk - "one night"
koo junhoe - "my first and last"
jung chanwoo - "all mine"
kim hanbin - "i miss me"
kim jinhwan - "crush"
song yunhyeong - "odd eye" ✰
kim jiwon - "girl in luv"
koo junhoe - "bad habit"
jung chanwoo - "fool"
kim hanbin - "soulmates"
kim jinhwan - "this feeling"
song yunhyeong - "only you" [m]
kim jiwon - "we got married ep 1 & 2" ✰
kim donghyuk - "patchwork staccato"
koo junhoe - "best friend"
jung chanwoo - "so am i ✰
kim hanbin - "set in ink"
kim jinhwan - "are you their leader?"
song yunhyeong - "promise"
kim jiwon - "i wish we never met"
kim donghyuk - "corner store" ✰
koo junhoe - "forever"
jung chanwoo - "dead end"
kim hanbin - "rain"
kim jinhwan - "loved"
song yunhyeong - "1:36 am"
koo junhoe - "tell me what to do"
kim donghyuk - "eomma"
kim jinhwan - "i don't like your girlfriend"
kim jinhwan - "busan"
kim jinhwan - "dawn of us"
jung chanwoo - "cupid"
kim hanbin - "different colors"
kim donghyuk - "older"
7 years ; ikon
hanbin

kim donghyuk - "girl with luv"

495 14 0
By PLANETNOYA

donghyuk kissed your forehead, "i'll see you later? okay?"

you huffed, "we could've just ditched class you know?"

donghyuk smiled, "i'm an honor student and you know that the day i skip class will be the day that kim jiwon gets his head out of his ass and realizes minah is cheating on him with lee jeno."

you shook your head, "why do you think i cut them both off? jeno and i used to be good friends but after he and minah told me i knew i couldn't do something like that to jiwon."

donghyuk frowned, "do you still like him?"

you sighed, "it's complicated...i think it's less of feelings now and more of a deep caring..."

donghyuk nodded and nudged you, "do you like someone else then?"

you groaned and hit your head on your binder, "yes..."

donghyuk leaned forward and smiled, "who is it?"

you sheepishly smiled and blushed, "please don't make me say."

donghyuk's smile got wider and his eyes brightened, "please (y/n)."

you scoffed and turned on your heel, "i met you like one month ago i don't trust people that easily."

donghyuk tapped his chin, as to think for a moment, and then he grabbed your hand, "let's ditched."

you pulled your hand away from him but smiled, "what made you change your mind honor student?"

donghyuk said nothing for a while and just kept walking with you. the silence in the air grew unbelievably thick and then he finally began to speak, "well i mean...i want to get closer with you, and no better way to get closer to you than to ditch. maybe even then you'll trust me more."

-

donghyuk threw his stuff in the back of his trunk and smiled, "i hope you don't mind but i invited my friends and they'll meet us at the arcade."

"arcade?" you said with one eyebrow raised, "i never agreed to go to an arcade."

donghyuk laughed and smiled at you, "well babe if you want to keep ditching you're going to have to get used to this."

"babe? that's so nasty," you said while scrunching your nose.

donghyuk tapped his steering wheel aggressively, "you didn't say that whenever jiwon called you babe."

you shuttered at the sound of his name, "it was a dare and i was forced by my brother not to complain because he thought he was doing me a favor. it wasn't his fault that he didn't know minah and jiwon were together or that i was trying to get over him. why are you bringing it up anyway? pft what are you jealous?"

donghyuk stayed silent and then he spoke up, "to be honest?"

you raised your eyebrow and curiously said, "to be honest."

donghyuk shifted in his seat and said, "yeah i am, or was."

you tried to maintain a straight face but couldn't help and crack a smile, "but why would you be jealous?"

donghyuk ignored your question and focused on trying to find a decent parking spot. you rolled your eyes, "donghyuk this parking lot is practically empty."

he smiled at you and slipped on his shades, "i know but i want to look cool while i pull up into a parking space." he trned around to check behind him to make sure he was within the lines and then pulled out his key when he found the perfect angle.

you smirked, "you're such a dork. you do know after you get out of your parking spot we are going immediately inside."

donghyuk looked at you and down then at his phone. he licked his lips and then proceeded to say, "actually, the boys aren't even here yet. chanwoo convinced his father to hold down the facility for us today. and us only."

you gaped at his sentence, "chanwoo's dad owns this place?"

donghyuk shrugged, "yeah ever since he was little, plus he let the school know that we were all 'sick'."

you laughed, "like the school is going to believe that. watch they're going to make us go clean the toilets when we get to school."

just at that moment, like on cue, jiwon knocked on the window on the passenger side. you rolled down the window and playfully batted your eyes, "yes?"

jiwon cackled and looked directly at donghyuk "chanwoo's father said we should be able to go in soon." he then turned his attention to you, "so just sit tight."

you smiled at him, "did you invite minah?"

jiwon kicked the asphalt lightly and shoved his hands in his jean pockets. he shrugged and so did his floppy hair, "no. we broke up last night because she accused me on cheating with you."

you frowned, "bullshit."

jiwon nodded sadly, "unfortunately, i'm not lying. she didn't like that i helped you with your english assignment."

you scoffed, "well maybe if she wasn't busy cheating on you she would've gotten it done."

jiwon gasped, "she was cheating on me?"

you winced at his raised tone, "yes! i thought you knew."

donghyuk coughed and interrupted the two of you, "chanwoo said that building is ready."

you turned to donghyuk and held out your hand, "i'll be inside in a bit. give me the keys and i'll lock the car door when jiwon and i are done talking."

donghyuk raised his eyebrows and folded his arms across his chest, "i can stay with you two."

you patted his head and smiled once again, "please? it's just between jiwon and i."

donghyuk pouted and handed you the Keys's he kissed your check, which caught of by surprise, and pulled away. "don't take too long."

as soon as donghyuk got out of the car you hopped out and locked the door. you sat on the sidewalk and patted the space next to you, signaling jiwon to sit with you. "yeah she was with jeno or whatever."

jiwon buries his head in his hands and groaned, "the dude from varsity?"

you nodded and picked up a pebble.

"what did i do wrong?" jiwon said and tugged his blonde curls

you threw the rock, "nothing. minah's just a dick."

jiwon smiled at you sadly, "wasn't she your best friend?"

you sighed and hugged your knees, "yeah."

"well what happened?" jiwon questioned and stomped his feet on the asphalt.

"she started dating you."

jiwon smirked at you, "why did you let her date me even though she knew you like me?"

your froze "uhm...well." you cleared your throat and continued to speak, "well you see, i can't just stop someone from acting on their feelings."

"she never kissed me with her eyes closed unless it was in-front of a crowd." jiwon said while getting up to stand up. he held his hand out towards you, which you took.

"really?"

jiwon hummed in response.

silence filled the air.

"do you want to-"
"are you still willing to give me a chance?"

you choked on your saliva, "w-what?"

jiwon played with his fingers and smiled, "are you willing to give me a chance (y/n)?"

you shrugged, "i don't know jiwon."

juwon tilted his head, "why don't you know?"

you smiled at him, "because i think donghyuk and i might have something going on, but please don't take my word for it. for all i know he could just be being really friendly and i don't know that."

jiwon burst out into a short laughing fit, "with the way he looks at you (y/n)? that boy is in love. i won't take you from him, but if it doesn't work out with him...i'm always here please remember."

-

you jogged over to donghyuk who was sitting alone on the bleacher. "the game doesn't start for another two hours, why are you here?"

donghyuk smiled and intertwined your hands, "because i knew you would be here early."

you smiled brightly, "stop being cute."

hanbin was right behind you and he gagged, "first jiwon and now donghyuk. what's next? chanwoo. stop having flings with my friends."

you scoffed, "donghyuk and i aren't a fling."

donghyuk popped out from behind you, "we're dating!"

hanbin sighed and rubbed his temples, "have you told jiwon yet?"

donghyuk nodded, "before i asked (y/n) our i asked for his permission."

hanbin rolled his eyes, "and not mine?"

donghyuk scoffed, "why would i ask for yours? i'll only ever ask you something when i ask for (y/n)'s hand in marriage."

you hit donghyuk on the shoulder, "shut up."

-

"GO JIWON! CRUSH THEM!" you said while standing up and shouting. it had already been twice that the principal warned you to be quiet or else she would have security pull you out.

a large man tapped you on the shoulder, "ma'am that was the principal's third warning i'm going to have to ask you to leave."

you nodded disappointedly and gathered your stuff. you turned to donghyuk and mouthed a 'sorry' with an apologetic smile.

-

you had to watch the game from the door and so far your school was loosing. jiwon came storming from the doors and into the hallway you resides in. "WE'RE LOOSING!" he screamed.

you hugged him and kissed his cheek, "babe please breathe and calm down."

"I CAN'T KANG KEEPS HOGGING THE BALL AND WON'T LISTEN TO COACH."

this time you kissed him on the lips and smiled, "babe you got this. just remember i love you."

hanbin and donghyuk stepped into the hallways too. hanbin has his mouth agape, "did you just kiss him and call him babe? (y/n) that's cheating! you're with donghyuk."

you smiled at your brother and held jiwon and donghyuk's hands. "actually, we're in a relationship."

hanbin gasped again and this time louder, "ALL THREE OF YOU?!"

jiwon covered hanbin's mouth, "not so loud."

you kissed jiwon and then donghyuk, "yep."

you smiled at your brother, "don't tell anyone else please? i'm really happy with the place i'm in now and i don't want anyone to ruin it."

hanbin groaned and said, "okay fine." he turned his attention to both of the boys "if one of your hurt her i'm beating both of you up, and if both of you hurt her then i'm coming at you with 10x the force."

word count:1.71k

a/n: an interesting ending indeed, i couldn't just choose donghyuk and i felt bad for jiwon so you ended up with both of them :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 3.9K 30
❝ Why do you keep coming to me? I'm nothing but a delinquent. ❝ IKON's KIM JINHWAN © alpacake, 2017
6.2K 190 25
seeing her like this pains him so he continuously checked up on her every now and then. "thank you so much for everything you've done." 《START: OCTOB...
93.1K 2.9K 17
"You broke our promise.." ©anonnoying 2014 Edited: 2016 [COMPLETED]
568K 14K 50
OT7 always, forever. Highest rank: #1 for ikonimagines Twitter: @lastarabesque Curiouscat: @lastarabesque