Sinbad: High King of the Seas

By PhoenixBunny456

{Completed} Annalise was an infant when she was stolen from her parents at the age of three she managed to es... More

Chapter 1: "Annalise, The Fanalis girl and Sinbad Child of Destiny!"
Chapter 2: "Sinbad the Sailor!"
Chapter 3: "The Dungeon Baal!"
Chapter 4: "The First Sea!"
Chapter 5: "Qualities of a King!"
Chapter 6: "Where you Belong!"
Chapter 7: "Sinbad the Merchant!"
Chapter 8: "The Household Vessels!"
Chapter 9: "Sasan, Land of Purity!"
Chapter 10: "The Power to Change the World!"
Chapter 11: "Artemyra, City of the Sky!"
Chapter 12: "Djinn Equip Battle!"
Chapter 13: "Magi"
Chapter 14: "Dragon's Face!"
Chapter 15: "Serendine and Drakon's Story!"
Chapter 16: "Shocking Truth!"
Chapter 17: "Debt!"
Chapter 18: "A Contest of Fate!"
Chapter 19: "Departure to the Island!"
Chapter 20: "Ria Venus Island!"
Chapter 21: "Sinbad's Unbelievable Defeat!"
Chapter 22: "Jafar's Quest!"
Chapter 23: "Ray of Hope!"
Chapter 24: "Pride and One Hand of the Counterattack!"
Chapter 25: "Mariadel's Bankruptcy Plan!"
Chapter 26: "Beacon of Rebellion!"
Chapter 27: "Confusing Freedom!"
Chapter 28: "More than just my Queen, Be my Wife!"
Chapter 29: "Making a Country!"
Chapter 30: "Journey on a New Adventure!"
Chapter 31: "Heliohapt!"
Chapter 32: "Curse in Heliohapt?"
Chapter 33: "The Truth of Heliohapt!"
Chapter 35: "Hinahoho Vs Mytras, Jafar Vs Masrur!"
Chapter 36: "Two King Vessels!"
Chapter 37: "The Seven Seas Alliance Will Protect You, Heliohapt!"
Chapter 38: "Farewells and Sharrkan's Struggle to Find His Place!"
Chapter 39: "Torran Village!"
Chapter 40: "Household Queen Vs the Man Who Enslaved Her!"
Chapter 41: "The King Zepar Spoke Of!"
Chapter 42: "The Magi named Judar!"
Chapter 43: "Diplomatic Mission with Rashid!"
Chapter 44: "Parthevia and the Little Emperor!"
Chapter 45: "Chat with Barbarossa!"
Chapter 46: "Things to Be Happy About!"
Chapter 47: "Future Island of the Kingdom of Sindria?"
Chapter 48: "The Horror of that Night!"
Chapter 49: "Tears Shed!"
Chapter 50: "Yunan's Gift of Life!"

Chapter 34: "Sixteenth Dungeon, Zepar's Trial!"

1.6K 47 1
By PhoenixBunny456

"Kyou wo ikinuku no wa sonna ni kantan ja nai!" A bird is shown flying then all the characters are shown with Sinbad and Annalise last. "Yume ni tsubusaresou de nemurenai yoru wo yuku!" A boy is shown holding his hands together followed by a boy holding some type of weapon. Then a blue haired girl is shown and she opens her eyes as she was holding her hands together as well. A guy throws a weapon as he's shown. "Osanai koro no BIJYON wa dokoka ni kiete shimatta!" Three people are shown together. "Fujouri na sekai de kitto dareka naiteiru" Two people are shown followed by a guy with wraps covering his mouth and he slashes with a knife. "Mukizu de tsuuka shiyou to omou na!" Sinbad is shown and he fights off a monster while Annalise flashes behind him with a smile on her face. "Sono michi wo yuku no nara!" The two are shown growing up almost in the same position where Annalise stood behind Sinbad. "Kesenai kizu wa ikita kiseki da! Shinu made wasurenai yo!" Their friends are shown running and Annalise jumps up into the air. "Donna higeki no asa mo koete yuke! Nigitta yume no kankaku wo kate ni shite! Mukuwareru hoshou mo nai ga yokan wo shinjite hashire! Aisubeki kiseki no shunkan wa koko ni shikanai!" Annalise, Sinbad and another guy gets backed against each other and Sinbad freaks out before looking at the two and the three run forward and attack a monster before being blown away. "Ikiyuku riyuu nante atozuke sa! Asayake no PINSUPOTTO ga bokura wo terashita! Kodou ga tomaru sono hi made owaranai! Tsugi wa kimi no ban datte yoake ga iu!" Sinbad is shown defending everyone. Allies and enemies are shown with Annalise last and she giggles as Sinbad smiles at her. "Hitotsu mata hitotsu tte tsumiagete kita kibou wa! Itsuka yogore suteta risou ni yoku naiteiru! Osanai koro no BIJYON wa dokoka ni kiete shimatta! Wake mo nai kotoba ni ki wo torareteta suki ni! Itsuka kono ishiki mo zenbu hai ni kawaru no nara! Ikita imi wa semete shiritai yo! Subete ga, subete ga kiete shimau mae ni! Saigo no hi boku wa kitto yokan wo shinjite hashiru Kutabire kitta gokan wo okizari ni "Ato chotto nanda" tte! Ikiyuku riyuu nante atozuke sa! Asayake no PINSUPOTTO ga bokura wo terashita! Kodou ga tomaru sono hi made owaranai! Tsugi wa dare no ban ka tte! Yoake ni iwarenakutatte wakaru darou!" Sinbad is shown and Annalise walks over to him as he stands with the rest of their friends.

[The Next Day]

"This is the royal tomb... or it should be, but now it's just as you see. That mysterious building is the 'dungeon'." Gafra announces as the group looks up.

"No problem. If I conquer the dungeon, it will disappear and the royal tomb will return to the way it was before." Sinbad says.

"That's a relief. I can look forward to King Sharrkan's investiture!" Petra says and Annalise and Sinbad look at Sharrkan. Annalise looks over at King Armakan, Narmes and the two others.

"Lord Armakan." Narmes says.

"Don't say it, Narmes." Armakan says.

"It's right after yesterday, so they both still have some lingering ill feelings, huh?" Jafar asks.

"But both of them want the royal tomb returned to its former state, so this outcome should be good for everyone..." Jafar says. Sinbad and Annalise think about the rest of the conversation yesterday.

[Flashback]

"...But there's no one else I can ask. Please get rid of that dungeon." Sharrkan asks.

"Only if you answer me one thing." Annalise says.

"Hmm?" Sharrkan asks.

"Do you want the throne?" Annalise says.

"

"Well, that's good enough for me. Sinbad, let's go capture dungeon number three. If the Djinn is going to give me a freaky outfit, I'm ready for it." Annalise says.

"Oh yeah, Baal and Valefor do have a funny sense of humor." Drakon says.

"It's only because she's going to be Sinbad's queen one day." Hinahoho says.

"We'll capture the dungeon and you will find your answer." Annalise says and she smiles.

[Present]

"Let's make sure he's repaid for thinking that way." Jafar says.

"Yeah... Let's go!" Sinbad says and the group rushes to the entrance. Everyone grabs onto each other as they head in as a group. Sinbad had a hold of Annalise around the waist. Annalise held onto Jafar and Masrur while Hinahoho, Mytras, and Drakon had one hand on Sinbad's shoulders while they held onto Serendine and the girls. They appear in the dungeon and Annalise looks around.

"All right. We're all here." Annalise says.

"I'm glad we all arrived at the same time." Jafar says.

"Sometimes there's a time variation when you enter a dungeon." Sinbad explains to Masrur, Mytras, Serendine and the two girls. The rest of them had all been in a dungeon before.

"So this is a dungeon!" Mytras says, "Wow!"

"We'd better be cautious as we move forward." Serendine says.

"No, time is precious. Our priority is to conquer the dungeon and return the royal tomb to it's former state." Sinbad says, "Let's cut out the exploration and take a shortcut straight to the treasury."

"Huh?" Jafar says, "Is there a way to do that?"

"What? It's easy!" Sinbad says before he transforms with Baal, "It would be faster to cut a path straight through to the treasury."

"That's so reckless!" Jafar says.

"Sin!" Annalise yells.

"Bararaq Sai—" Sinbad says and just as Annalise is grabbing onto Sinbad, Annalise and the others all scream as they are suddenly transported.

"Ouch." Hinahoho says.

"Oh, that's going to leave a mark." Drakon says.

"Where are we?" Sinbad asks.

"This is the treasury. I'm rather attached to this dungeon, and I'd prefer if you don't destroy it, so I transported you here. I am the Djinn of this Dungeon." A voice says and Annalise looks up in shock with Sinbad.

"He's kinda... cute." Annalise says, "Besides the belly."

"I am the Djinn of spirit and puppetry... Zepar. Welcome humans." He says and he stares at Sinbad and he blinks confused, "You... You're unusual, aren't you? You've brought several Djinns with you... just like that king?"

"That King?" Annalise asks.

"But instead of that King, you're more like..." Zepar says.

"I'm confused." Annalise says.

"No, never mind." Zepar says.

"Um... this is the end of the dungeon, right?" Jafar asks.

"It is... but..." Zepar says, "It seems like among all of you, there's already one with his mind set on being king... that's right... yes but... Hmm."

"Will you just speak?" Annalise asks.

"Ah, his queen. Cute." Zepar says before returning his attention to Sinbad, "Sinbad, you possess a rare type of magic power. As you already possess numerous Household Vessels, you are undoubtedly the King Vessel... however... It not your strength, but the strength of your allies that I'll be testing. As a king, just how well will your allies obey you? That will be my trial for you."

"Eh?" Annalise asks.

"Hmm, but due to the fact that you are his queen... as well as one of the household members, you are excluded from this. I've only ever met one King who brings his Queen in." Zepar says before he snaps and Annalise squeals as she floats up beside Zepar.

"Not again, what is with Djinn picking me up and holding me?" Annalise asks.

"You're cute." Sinbad says.

"Not helping!" Annalise says.

"Wait... so... he's not testing the king, but us? That is Zepar's trial?" Jafar says shocked.

"Okay. Sinbad... if all of your followers pass my test, then I will grant you the power of a king. However, if even one person fails, you will fail the whole trial. And this will be the end for all of you." Zepar says.

'To pass the Djinn's tests, we much be confident in our abilities, but...' Hinahoho's thoughts begin.

'I'm sure it's not going to be that straight-forward. And he's excluding Annalise... Moreover...' Jafar's thoughts continue.

'What should we do? What kind of test will it be?' Everyone's thoughts say.

"Hey, wait a minute. So, this requirement is just that everyone has to pass the test, right? What is there to be worried about? It's not difficult. I believe in the strength of each and every one of you. You made it this far by fighting together because you're my friends and allies." Sinbad says and he smiles cheerfully and everyone nods.

"Then let's get started." Zepar says, "I'll be testing that strength of yours. All right. First up, I'll have your fellow allies fight each other here. That will make it easy to measure your strength." Annalise looks over and her eyes widen as a platform is risen up.

"Fight? You mean in a match?" Jafar asks.

"Sounds interesting." Hinahoho says.

"Oh, please don't relax just yet. This is a serious fight. I expect you to use your full strength for this fight. I am judging your strength after all. Then, I'll chose the pair for the first match. First up is... you two." Zepar says and points to Hinahoho and Mytras.

'He chose the sheer strength of Hinahoho with Mystras's small stature...' Annalise's thoughts say.

"Strength is necessary in order to protect your king. With similar weapons like the harpoon and the lance. You seem well suited of face each other." Zepar says, "A warrior and a knight. Which one of you can be called the King's Sword? It would be beneficial to decide which one of you wields the strongest spear."

"Ah, the strongest spear..." Annalise says in shock.

"Excuse me, can I say something? I don't mind proving ourselves through a match. But this pairing. Is it really an appropriate one?" Jafar asks, "Lord Hinahoho is from the nation of Imuchakk, a race that has superhuman strength and unnaturally resilient bodies. In comparison, even though Mytras is a knight, he's only a normal human. Thinking about it reasonably, if you're pairing something against Hinahoho, it seems more suitable to choose someone like Lord Drakon. So why didn't you choose to do so?"

"Hmm, he's got a point." Annalise says.

"Djinn, if this is really for you to test their true strength—" Jafar says.

"Please, wait a minute! That's not true, Jafar! I don't feel dissatisfied by the Djinn's choice at all!" Mytras says, "It's true that I'm not from some special race of people, and I don't have a household vessel like Annalise, you, and some of the others do, Jafar, but... I am a Knight of Sasan. No matter who my opponent is, I have no intention of losing."

'I knew it. He could be persuaded like that.' Annalise's thoughts say.

"If that's how you feel, I can agree with that." Hinahoho says.

"Lord Hinahoho!" Jafar says.

"Let's figure out which one of us wields the strongest spear." Hinahoho says.

'I think... This is where it's decided where everyone's place will be in our Kingdom. I'll be the one who has to sit by mainly cheering for everyone, while one of them is Sinbad's spear.' Annalise's thoughts say, 'Though, I do wish I could do more than that. I'm more than just Sinbad's future queen. I'm a Fanalis. My love for Sinbad shouldn't have anything to do with my strength... but... I know that believing in my friends and being there for them to fall back on for advice and someone to care for them, that's the true power I possess. My kind heart.'

"Dammit. I got them all fired up." Jafar says.

"It's fine, Jafar." Sinbad says, "You worry too much. Let's just see what happens." Mytras and Hinahoho get ready to fight.

"The match will continue until one of you is defeated. Nowif you're both prepared. Let's begin!" Zepar says and the two begin fighting.     

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

355 24 17
Never in her wildest dreams, she would have thought that her past trauma would greatly affect her life. Annie... Annie... Those words were like need...
636 107 20
Wanting to escape her past and lay low for a while Lucielle moved to the town of Obscura. There, she planned to live a peaceful live with her three...
81 3 20
She was just a simple high school girl who enjoyed her boring, everyday life. Until the day she fell into the ocean in a boating accident and lost co...
36K 525 8
HIS DESTINED MATE -- PUBLISHING He wasn't her mate, and she would never allow herself to be tied down to a man she could never love. She wanted a fa...