Why me?

By mfiggitt

Chloe, Paige and Maddie were the original trio, but then paige and brooke left the aldc dream team now what w... More

Dance Moms - Chloe & Paige
What happened?
The boys!
Why?
Pyramid
Pyramid continued - Assingments
;)
It's over
The talk
The Duet
Buses
Thanks
This is it!
The truth
Awards
<3
Gino
Buses again....
SORRY NOT AN UPDATE!!!
Maddie
The Pyramid
The Replacements
Gossip
Guess Who?
Another Surprise
SLEEPOVER!!!!!
When things take a turn for the worst
Why me?
I'm Sorry Zac
Busted
All good things have to come to an end

Sleepover?

1.2K 49 4
By mfiggitt

Chloe’s Pov

“Hey Chlo-bird!” Paige greeted me, as we were packing up our dance bags, as practice had finished.

“Oh hey Paigey-mac!” I replied.

“So Miss Abby let’s us go home once a week to see Mum and Dad, and I was wondering if you would like to come over tonight for a catch up and a sleep over?” Paige asked.

“Yes please! I will just go ask Mum!” I answered.

I ran up the stairs tot he viewing room, “Hey Mum, can I please stay the night at the HYland’s tonight? please?” I begged.

“Sure thing Chlo, I will see you tomorrow!” she answered and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

Yay I was so excited I ran down the steps yelling “Hey Paige, I can stay… Woah!” I accidentally tripped down the stairs, but instead of hitting the cold hard floor, I fell into a pair of muscular arms, and came face to face with Zac. “Oh hey Zac thanks for catching me.” I said.

“No problem Chlo,” he replied, “I was wondering if maybe you wanted to go out for ice cream tonight?” he questioned.

I was about to reply when Josh walked past us and wrapped his arms around me and gave me a kiss on the cheek and said, “I can’t wait for tonight Chlo-bird.”

“Me too!” I replied.

I turned back to see Zac’s usual cherry face turned to a said and upset face. “Sorry Zac, I have already made plans,” I told him. 

“Oh, thats ok,” he replied dis-heartedly.

“What’s wrong Zac you seem upset?” I questioned.

“Nothing!” he replied sharply.

“C’mon Zac you can tell me!” I begged.

“Oh I don’t know, I finally get the guts to ask the girl of my dreams out on a date, but no Mr Hyland over here, has already swooped in on his high horse to carry her away, when I was the one who stood up for her and everything!” he shouted nearly screaming.

“Zac let m-“ I tried to explain.

“No Chloe, go have fun with who-ever, I’m done” he said, and with that he walked away leaving me standing there speechless.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 77K 26
'If you're done staring then please sit down' - Christian Valentino © sugarfairy1976 Best rankings! #1 sarcastic #1 sm #1 cute romance #1 Chloe #2...
49.4K 1.1K 80
What the title says WARRING THIS IS A BOY X BOY BOOK DONT LIKE IT DONT READ IT Disclaimer! I don't own anything or anybody!
180K 3.7K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
200K 5.8K 71
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...