Kagerou Project Situation Gam...

By Mary-Kozakura

Hey! This book has situation games from Kagerou Project/ Mekakucity actors. What's a situation game? Somethin... More

Info!
[Game 1]
[Game 2]
[Game 3]
[Game 4]
[Game 6]
[Game 7]
[Game 8]
[Game 9]
[Game 10]
[Game 11]
[Game 12]
[Game 13]
[Game 14]
[Game 15]
[Game 16]
[Game 17]
[Game 18]
[Game 19]
[Game 20]
[Game 21]
[Game 22]
[Game 23]
[Game 24]
[Game 25]
[Game 26]
[Game 27]
[Game 28]
Goodbye

[Game 5]

1.1K 29 94
By Mary-Kozakura

You stood there, watching the loop all over again. Hibiya trying to save Hiyori. Then you watched it the other way around, Hiyori trying to save Hibiya.

A black snake slithered up to you,"I'm going to give you a choice~"The snake spoke, " You can save one of them.. but you'll have to take their place~ Who will it be, [Name]?"

You had no choice. It was either none of you get out. The two kids would be stuck in a loop and you could do nothing but watch.. Or, You could save one of them. You'd have to take his/her place though.

Either way you're not getting out. But one of the kids will.

One of the kids would have a second chance.

What do you do?

Post your answer below in the comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37.1K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
198K 4.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
268K 7.8K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.3M 57.5K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC