Are You Sirius? (A Marauders...

By WaitForIt

*If you care about spelling, grammar, continuation and plot, read the re-edit on my profile, rather than this... More

Prologue - "We're going to Hogwarts!"
Chapter One - "It's like a tradition."
Chapter Two - 'They were criminals.'
Chapter Three - "Time of the month."
Chapter Four - "Avada Kadava the shiz out of me."
Chapter Five - "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good."
Chapter Six - "Sirius Black you stupid, poxy pillock!"
Chapter Seven - "The Oh Great Ones magical beardedness."
Chapter Eight - "A certain magical tattoo that has a skull and serpent on it."
Chapter Nine - 'Turn taking a piss into a death by song.'
Chapter Ten - "Acting like a squirrel on ecstasy."
Chapter Eleven - "Slytherin, Ravenclaw or Jigglypuff!"
Chapter Twelve - "an orgasm for my mouth."
Chapter Thirteen - "Gryffindor courage!"
Chapter Fourteen - "She's a pregnant druggie!"
Chapter Fifteen - "The Order of the Phoenix."
Chapter Sixteen - "Two brooms ready for Mexico."
Chapter Seventeen - "Alive and kickin'."
Author's Note
Chapter Eighteen - "Wild, Ravenous Sex."
Chapter Nineteen - "Maybe Voldemort just needs to get laid."
Chapter Twenty - "That's what makes it all the more tragic."
Chapter Twenty-Two - "Can't we just become Death Eaters?"
Chapter Twenty-Three - "HE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED IS DEAD!"
Epilogue - "I'm going to Hogwarts!"

Chapter Twenty one - "Always make me feel violated."

2.6K 69 11
By WaitForIt

21 – “What is it with you and having to always make me feel violated?”

“Sirius, are you in there?” James called as he knocked on Sirius’ bedroom door causing him to lose concentration, and drop the ball he had been throwing up and down to fall and smack him in the face, leaving a large red mark on his forehead.

                “Yeah,” He groaned rubbing his head. James walked in and closed the door behind him carefully.

                “We need to talk,” He stated simply. Sirius grinned as he retorted,

                “Are you breaking up with me?” But the grin fell off his face rather quickly when James didn’t smile. “Mate, what’s wrong?”

                James sat down heavily beside Sirius on the bed, elbows on his knees and head in his hands. “I’m scared Padfoot,” He admitted, “Not for me, well, actually, that’s a lie. I’m scared that something’s going to happen to Lily or the baby and I know …” He took in a deep, shaky breath, “I know if anything happens to them I … I wouldn’t be able to survive,” His voice broke and a sob escaped, than another and another.

                Pushing all thoughts of whimpiness aside Sirius wrapped James into a hug and let him cry on his shoulder. Sirius knew he would be in no better condition if it was Tasmin or Evie in danger. In fact he had already gone through this. Savannahs warning had him on edge for months but nothing had ever come from it and after Dumbledore revealed the prophecy Sirius came to the conclusion that it was James and Lily that she had been talking about.

                They sat there for a long time. Sirius was thinking of how he would cope if Voldemort was actively searching for Evie; and that’ when it hit him.

                “Prongs, I’ve got an idea,” He announced suddenly jumping off the bed, James falling due to the absence of his support. Sirius began pacing in front of him and James wiped his tears while Sirius thought his plan through quickly.

                “Remember in sixth year Tasmin mentioned that the only way the Orphanage could be seen is if Olivia herself told you the address, it was a charm she used!” Sirius rushed to the door, reefing it open and shouting for Tasmin to come up.

                Lily, only in the next room came out to see what the commotion was about. When Tasmin finally came up it was to see the other three standing in the middle of the landing.

                “What’s going on?” She asked confused.

                “What’s the name of the charm around the Orphanage that needs Olivia to give the address for it to be seen?” Sirius demanded.

                Tasmin frowned as she thought for a moment, “The Fidelius Charm,”

                “Can we use it to help James and Lily?”

                “Yes,” She began, her friends grinning widely, “But the Fidelius Charm is a complex and powerful Charm that takes a specific piece of information and implants it into a being's soul.”

                “How does that work though?” Lily asked, she had never read about it.

                “When the charm is initially cast, one can choose more than one person to be Secret Keeper. Once the Secret Keeper dies, all the people who have learnt the secret from them will become the new Secret Keepers. If the Keeper has chosen not to reveal the secret to anyone, so that they are the only Keepers, then the secret rests with them forever.

                “Once the secret has been implanted, the only method for another to learn it is for the primary Secret Keeper to divulge it to that person directly; it cannot be discovered any other way. The people who the Secret Keeper has already divulged the information to, secondary Keepers, would not be able to pass it along even if they wanted to and the information in question cannot be learnt even by stumbling across it, even if one were staring the secret in the face. For example, if someone were to hide a location in this way, even if a person were to stumble into the specific area they would not be able to recognise it for what it was and they would not therefore learn the location accidentally.” Tasmin finished.

                “So we can use it?” James asked nervously.

                Tasmin shook her head sadly, “It needs a strong wizard and not anyone could do it.”

                “Dumbledore.” The other three announced in unison.

*

“Got any threes?” Lily asked her tone bored as she played Go Fish with Remus, everyone else having disappeared to ask Dumbledore about preforming the Fidelius Charm.

                “Go Fish.” Remus matched her bored tone.

                “AH!” Lily cried.

                “That’s a bit overdramatic for picking up a card,” Remus frowned as Lily bent over in pain.

                “My water’s just broke!” She screamed at him.

                “Oh,” he replied, suddenly he realised what that meant, “OH! No, no, no! I am not watching that again! Do you know how long it took before I could look at a girl again?” He panicked at the thought of having to watch a birth again.

                “Shut up and get James!” She cried. Remus didn’t need to be told twice, he quickly sent a Patronous Message to James and help Lily to her bedroom so she could lie on the bed.

                “You know, Tasmin yelled a lot less. She even finished her exam while in labour,” Remus reminisced as Lily yelled profanities and threatened to castrate James the minute his spawn was born. He was met with a slap across the head.

                It wasn’t long till James came running in to the room, Tasmin and some plump woman behind him.

                “Lily this is Molly,” Tasmin introduced them, “She’s going to help you give birth because I don’t trust any of the guys,” She sent a death glare to Remus who stood by awkwardly.

                “Hello Molly, OW! I’m Lily,” Lily grinned, shaking Molly’s hand.

                “Okay, I want anyone who doesn’t have to be here out!” Molly took charge and immediately they went running for the door.

                “JAMES POTTER GET BACK NOW!” Lily roared.

*

It was a few hours later that the friends all gathered around Lily who was cradling the baby.

                “What’s its name?” Peter squeaked causing Tasmin to jump in shock.

                “Where the hell did you come from?” Sirius wondered aloud.

                “His names,” Lily interrupted, “Is Harry James Potter.” James sniffed as he looked down at his wife and son.

“You look like you’ve had too much Fire Whiskey,” Sirius commented.

                “I just had a baby you idiot!” Lily replied in annoyance.

                “I had a baby and I still looked gorgeous!” He scoffed.

                “Probably because you took a nap while I pushed your daughter out of my vag-”

                “Why do girls always have to say that word?” James interrupted Tasmin.

                “So how did James manage when he watched the baby get pulled from your baby making hole?” Sirius grinned.

                “What is it with you and having to always make me feel violated?” Lily sighed.

Finally wrote the MoFo.

Today was a nice day. Until Jackson (The sexy neighbour) convinced me to walk with him and his dog to St Stevens Green, an hour away, with my extremely lazy dogs. When we got there it fucking lashed and we had to walk home in the rain. I looked totally sexy in the rain XD LOL I looked like a drowned rat.

Okay, so I think there’s only going to be one or two chapters left and then the epilogue. The first chapter of the sequel will be up next week when this story ends.

Seven votes for the next chapter.

Green Skittles and doggie treats, Nikki.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 8.1K 21
You've all heard of Harry Potter's adventures, but what about his dad's? Have you ever wondered what the Marauders did during their time at Hogwarts...
24.3K 950 17
Anne Harris, Remus Lupin, Sirius Black, James Potter, and Peter Pettigrew, or as they collectively nicknamed themselves as The Marauders, live out th...
859K 20.5K 87
Y/n L/n is starting her first year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. She meets many new friends, but there are 4 people she would call h...
411K 10.9K 49
《 E. L. L. Trilogy 》 You know Marauders: James Potter, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin and Peter Pettigrew. But what if there was someone else. Other Marau...