hey kitty┃nomin

By chogiwanese

╻there is this one cat who keeps on bothering him╹ ❀ jaeno / nomin ❀ chogiwanese ━┅ ✎ this is ma... More

⌜ intro ⌟
⌜ one ⌟
⌜ two ⌟
⌜ three ⌟
⌜ four ⌟
⌜ five ⌟
⌜ six ⌟
⌜ seven ⌟
⌜ eight ⌟
⌜ nine ⌟
⌜ ten ⌟
⌜ eleven ⌟
⌜ twelve ⌟
⌜ thirteen ⌟
⌜ fourteen ⌟
⌜ fifteen ⌟
⌜ sixteen ⌟
⌜ seventeen ⌟
⌜ eighteen ⌟
⌜ nineteen ⌟
⌜ twenty ⌟
⌜ twenty one ⌟
⌜ twenty two ⌟
⌜ twenty three ⌟
⌜ twenty four ⌟
⌜ twenty five ⌟
⌜ twenty six ⌟
⌜ twenty eight ⌟
⌜ twenty nine ⌟
⌜ thirty ⌟
⌜ thirty one ⌟
⌜ thirty two ⌟
⌜ thirty three ⌟
⌜ end ⌟
⌜ special chapter ⌟

⌜ twenty seven ⌟

20.5K 1.7K 1K
By chogiwanese

how is he?

the girl asked the kitty who just got out of jeno's apartment. ❝he's fine, just have some bruises on his face.

she sighed in relief ❝that's good. i would beat them up if ever i see them again.

the kitty sat on the girl's lap ❝what happened?

jeno left jaemin outside the convenience store and some drunk men came and kicked him and stuff.❞ she frowned upon remembering the scene

the kitty closed his eyes and just listened to her.

jaemin is lucky to have jeno.❞ she smiled ❝hey jisung do you want to turn into a human also—

nope.

the girl tilted her head to the side, wondering why that was the kitty's answer.

i don't want to be like jaemin hyung, falling in love with someone who he can't be with.

she giggled ❝don't you have feelings for your owner?

the kitty quickly opened his eyes ❝how did you—

the girl placed jisung down ❝go, chenle might be looking for you.she then gave him a smile

🐱

ah!

jeno clicked his tongue when jaemin looked away ❝i'm not yet done.

but it hurts!❞ jaemin was near to crying

jeno became soft as he saw jaemin being very vulnerable. he held the younger's hand and gave him a small smile.

it's ok, i won't hurt you.

jaemin looked like a kitty who you would need to protect at all times.

the younger turned his head to look at jeno and just let jeno do his thing. jaemin stared at the older's visuals and completely forgot about the bruises on his face. he was too busy thinking about how lucky he was that he couldn't feel pain as jeno was putting ointment on his skin.

just squish my hand if it hurts, alright?❞ jeno said, too afraid to hurt the younger.

he then stopped himself from continuing when he saw jaemin sitting there, just looking at him.

jaemin?

jaemin wrapped his arms around the older's waist and hugged him, burying his head on the older's neck. jeno sat still as he didn't expect for jaemin to hug him. later on he patted the boy's back hoping that it would at least comfort him.

please don't leave me ever again.

jeno hummed, not knowing what jaemin meant by that.

i don't want to be alone.

the older now got the message ❝i'm just here.

the two changed their position from hugging while sitting down to lying down on the sofa with jaemin on top of jeno.

it was very comfortable that the both of them didn't want it to end. if only this could happen always without worrying about something. if only they could be together without thinking about the stupid cat rule.

jeno..❞ jaemin spoke, receiving a hum from the other ❝would you get mad at me if i did something wrong?

would jeno get mad at him if he did something wrong?

of course not, jaemin was too precious. he is like an important flower vase jeno didn't want to break.

i'm sorry.❞ jeno panicked when he heard the younger sobbing on his chest

jaemin what is wrong?

jaemin didn't think that it was the right time, neither did he even know when is the right time to tell jeno. ❝i was the kitty..

renjun's grandfather saved..❞ jeno took a deep breath and smiled after ❝it may or may not have escaped from renjun's mouth.

hearing that made jaemin sob even more and jeno didn't know what to do. should he hug him? or just pat his back? or maybe saying some inspirational quotes can calm him down.

jeno sighed ❝jaemin it's already in the past, don't cry.

but i was the reason why you started hating cats and i also took someone important from you and renjun's life.

i don't hate cats anymore.❞ jeno wiped the younger's tears using his thumb

i'm sorry..

stop saying sorry.❞ jeno frowned

but it's my fault why—

ok since you're guilty, i have something for you to do.

anything.

jeno placed his hand on jaemin's cheeks and caressed it ❝please don't disappear, i don't want any more important people to disappear from my life.

jeno's sentence made jaemin feel butterflies inside his stomach. the younger groaned and buried his head on the older's chest and just earned a laugh from jeno. the cute action made jeno laugh.

jaemin?

don't make me feel like this.❞ jaemin mumbled

jeno raised a brow ❝make you feel what?

the younger raised his head and stared at jeno with a serious look ❝don't make me fall deeper than i already am.

the older smiled after hearing that from the younger. he leaned closer to the younger and was about to kiss him on the lips but stopped himself when he remembered something.

jeno sighed and leaned back ❝i hate it when it's the right time to kiss you but i can't since you turn into a cat when i do.

jaemin's giggle filled the living room. he then gave jeno a kiss on the cheeks.

because of that, jeno smiled ❝you know, i find it more romantic if the kiss is on the cheeks.

he returned the kiss by kissing jaemin on the cheeks and then hugged the younger tight.

t b c

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 122K 49
╻renjun is babysitting two grown men╹ ❀ norenmin / jaenoren ❀ chogiwanese ━┅ ✎ this is made out of pure entertainment and a hundred perc...
969K 16.7K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
61.5K 3.1K 78
He's sickeningly sweet, shameless, mischievous, and most of all, he's Toxic. his eyes, his lips, his smile, his face, his aura, his body, his voice, ...
320K 6.9K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.