Jayce Zhoe:The Brotherhood

By Itsakash07

First book of Jayce Zhoe series Jayce Zhoe is a criminal mastermind. His mission is world domination. When a... More

The Boy Who Killed
Killer, Detective and the Victim
Arrested

Prologue

31 1 0
By Itsakash07

The Zhoes were business men who led a peaceful life in Latvcooka. Latvcooka group of islands in the Indian Ocean. Even though Latvcooka is in the Indian Ocean, most of its residents were British.

The Zhoes were known for their smartness. Currently there is only one Zhoe alive,  he was the most dangerous one in all of them.

     At the age of four he could speak twelve languages fluently.  At the age of ten,  he learned Karate and Kung Fu. He was the school team's captian in Cricket, football and Basketball.  At the age of twelve, he learned six programming languages and got a title of Certified Ethical Hacker. At the age of thirteen he decided that he is gonna become a criminal. 

Now at the age of fifteen he is the youngest criminal mind in Latvcooka.

His name is Jayce Zhoe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 2.1K 17
A typical Honkai Impact Reaction Story, nothing wrong here perfectly normal.
20.2K 1K 17
إن كُتِب قدر شخصين معاً فسيتقاطع طريقهما ذات يوم حتماً ليحوما حول الدنيا إذا ارادا للعثور على بعض وليختبئا للهروب من البعض وهجنا وثابتنا دكاترنا ا...
22K 1.7K 34
people read the book trust me on this one
316K 35K 186
[Contains Volume 4-6] There are different types of kids. There are kids who play around, kids who bury themselves in books, and then there are kids w...