It's you Again || K.SJ + J.Jk...

By vvhoseok

What if you used to be the bad boy in your school. Always teasing this one person. Then something happens t... More

Coming Soon
1
2
3
4
5
6
flashback 0.1
7
8
flashback 0.2
9
10
11
12
13
flashback 0.3
14
15
flashback 0.4
16
17
flashback 0.5
18
flashback 0.6
20
Update//Q&A
21
22
23
flashback 0.7
flashback 0.8
24
Q&A ANSWERS and update (:
25
26
flashback 0.9
27
28
update//thank you(:
29
flashback 1.0
30
31
32
flashback 1.1
Update/Story Time!
33
34
35
36 (Finale)
Authors Note
Epilogue
small like thing lmao
thank you for 200k !

19

4.6K 222 15
By vvhoseok

Jungkook's POV:
My head was pounding and the pain was excruciating.
But I stayed as strong as I could so that I could keep Jimin reassured that it was okay.

Everything was going to be okay and I wasn't going to act out.
"Daddy.. Where are we going?" Jimin asked as the car was going into a new city, after almost an hour or two drive.

It felt nice to be back in my hometown but this is just the city.
The little town he used to live in wasn't really there anymore but it was a happy thought he liked to reminisce about.

"We are going to go see Uncle Hobi and Uncle TaeTae. They wanted us to see them before the baby comes." I half lied cause it was sort of the truth.
Namjoon looked at me and rose his brow, wondering what the heck I was talking about.

"You mean the two of them actually got together? And actually are having a child now?" Namjoon asked and I couldn't help to smile.
"Yes. Hoseok finally popped the question and he's having his first kid already. I feel so proud cause he asked me to be the godparent. Their getting married soon to." I admitted with a smile since it was really amazing.

I wish I didn't mess up back then.
I wanted to have that kind of relationship with Jin and I wasn't going to lose it this time.

"Namjoon. Do you have any idea on who would do this?" I asked about the concern we still had at hand and he sat there to think a bit.

"Actually.. I feel like I do. When me and Seokjin were dating.. there was this guy who kept pestering us both and even after we broke up I saw him again.
He even asked my boyfriend about me and more about Jin but of course he doesn't know much." Namjoon furrowed his brows a bit and pursed his lips.

"The last time we both came here was because Seokjin and I had a friends party. I don't know if you remember Sehun?" Namjoon asked and I sighed reluctantly cause I did know that little ball of energy.

"Yes. I do. He used to live near Hoseok and would always ask if I wanted to go out to have fun. Little kid at times I swear but he's a good guy.. a weirdo at times but I won't deny that he's a good guy." I admitted as I smiled at the thought.

"Well. We went to Sehun's party to celebrate his birthday I think and we ran into Suho again. He didn't seem to be pleased when he found out me and Jin were dating.
But he just congratulated us and tried his best to keep his death stares unnoticed but I'm a genius who doesn't fail to notice any details." Namjoon boasted proudly before sighing a bit.

I stopped in front of an apartment complex, thinking about what he had told me.
That name.
Suho.
I'm so stupid how can I not piece The whole damn situation together.

It reminded me of back then in highschool.
I was stupid enough to hurt Jin badly but I can't remember how I even ended up in bed with him.

Yes I did drink but I am not that heavy of a drinker.
"That mother f- fluffing joy." I changed my words when I saw Jimin watching me.

I sighed and got out, opening the door to unbuckle my baby boy before looking at some of the apartment complexes near me.
'He's near me.. I have to find him now.' I scanned the area and tried to get a small lead before going up to the old complex I used to share with the couple.

Namjoon was behind me, also looking at some buildings as he felt uncomfortable for some reason.
He felt like he was being watched.

I placed Jimin down as we walked in, saying our hellos to some guests and I already knew where I was going.

Our footsteps echoed in the hallway but we got to the room, and I just entered the passcode and remembered where the key was so we just walked in.

Taehyung was on the couch, a pout on his face as he was waiting for his lover to return from the supermarket but instead was met with 3 pairs of eyes looking at him.

"Kookie!!!" He got up quickly, holding his stomach as he ran over.
His bump showed and Jungkook couldn't help to beam with joy at the sight.
His bestfriend was still as gorgeous as ever and he'll never fail to amaze Jungkook.

"Hey Tae.. this is Jimin.. and I don't know if you remember Namjoon." I pointed at the two said names and smiled my bunny smile as I looked at him.

"Aw.. hello their long lost child.. and hello there dimples." Tae teasingly said before feeling a small hand touch his bump.

"Uncle TaeTae.. did you eat the baby!!" Jimin asked curiously as he looked at it happily, poking it with a giggle.
"Yes Minnie! I ate baby Yoongi because Uncle TaeTae is an alien!" He joked a bit as he heard the giggles that spurted out of the child's mouth.

A pure and innocent sound.
Something that relaxed me a bit since I was already dealing with so much.
Seeing Jimin smile again was all it took for it to go away.

Taehyung eyed the door again and pouted a bit as he wanted it open to have his sunshine come in.
"Hoseok hasn't returned.. he's been gone for almost an hour and I know the supermarket is literally down the street. He's taking too long." Tae whined a bit but was reminded of the little mochi.

He sighed, picking Jimin up carefully and walked to his bedroom.
Who had been yawning and rubbing his little brown eyes with a pout.

"I'll sleep with this cutie while you adults talk about whatever is going on. Tell Hoseok to come to bed when he comes back." Tae said softly as he walked towards the bedroom.

"That's weird. I know Hoseok too well. I know him too damn well. He wouldn't take this long to come back.." I mumbled as I sat down, looking at the papers jumbled up on the coffee table.

There was one that was crumbled up, and on the edge so I was being the curious cat I was.

"Oh fuck no.." I whispered, causing Namjoon to come over, and we both saw the letter.
The same damn person who sent me mine.
Sent one to him as well.

'Hello Hoseok.

It's been a long time. A very long time. I always considered you to be my loves savior but now your the reason he's being corrupted again.

Don't think I haven't been watching.
I've seen you purposely make Jungkook and my Seokjin meet again.

If Jungkook finds out where he is.
I will personally go and tear your precious boyfriends body apart.
Causing you to lose both your baby and your love.

If you don't meet me up at this address that I'll text you about then I'll know what your answer was.

Thank you and have a good day.
-S'

I was pissed.
Real pissed off at this point.

Not only did this bastard take my Jin away and hurt both me and Jimin.
He's now threatening Hoseok by hurting Taehyung and the baby.

This guy crossed the line and when I got my hands on him I swear-

I stopped thinking when I saw Namjoon looking at something again.
"There's a camera. Jungkook there's another camera." He whispered as he pointed at the direction with his eyes.

Damn. This guy really knows what he was doing.
But that's scary.
Knowing he was watching every single movement.

"Namjoon. You have to promise me something. You'll stay here and protect both Jimin and Taehyung. Please.
Hoseok would kill me if his family got hurt and Seokjin would also kill me if a single scratch got on Jimin." I asked as he was reluctant to agree but nodded.

I had to find him.
Alone.

This bastard is an idiot if he thinks that I'm going to give up.
He has the most precious people in my life now.

Hoseok and Seokjin.
I would give myself up if I have to for their safety.

-
The angst will disappear soon ;
I get myself sad writing these chapters but I think a chapter or two more will finish the angst.

And you'll finally have the JinKook smut that you've been awaiting (,: and Jimin will eventually have his wish be granted but that's.. further on (;

And the VHope baby will be popping out soon and a start of a cute fluff of a friendship will begin.
So be prepared to die of cuteness from Jimin once again.

Also. Ima put some flashback fluff chapters cause I wanna just make you all chill from the angst ;^;

DONT FORGET THE Q&A is still open and it's not going to end until I end this book (:

Also self promo cause ; add me on instagram to see my KPop journaling adventure and so I can make new friends ((:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

416K 21.1K 61
Where a bad arrogant boy that is doing nothing with his life . meets the cute and bubbly boy. Both having their own problems. But their hearts just f...
2.9K 119 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...
134K 7.8K 82
A collections of short stories about JinKook. Not so genuine. Update whenever I want. If you can't handle harsh words, swearing and bad boys, skip a...
10.3K 574 39
When Yoongi goes to a restaurant with his friend, he wasn't expecting to fall for the waiter. Started: 18 August 2019 Ended: 27 April 2020 Boy×boy Si...