Sinbad: High King of the Seas

By PhoenixBunny456

{Completed} Annalise was an infant when she was stolen from her parents at the age of three she managed to es... More

Chapter 1: "Annalise, The Fanalis girl and Sinbad Child of Destiny!"
Chapter 2: "Sinbad the Sailor!"
Chapter 3: "The Dungeon Baal!"
Chapter 4: "The First Sea!"
Chapter 5: "Qualities of a King!"
Chapter 6: "Where you Belong!"
Chapter 7: "Sinbad the Merchant!"
Chapter 8: "The Household Vessels!"
Chapter 9: "Sasan, Land of Purity!"
Chapter 10: "The Power to Change the World!"
Chapter 11: "Artemyra, City of the Sky!"
Chapter 12: "Djinn Equip Battle!"
Chapter 13: "Magi"
Chapter 14: "Dragon's Face!"
Chapter 15: "Serendine and Drakon's Story!"
Chapter 16: "Shocking Truth!"
Chapter 17: "Debt!"
Chapter 18: "A Contest of Fate!"
Chapter 19: "Departure to the Island!"
Chapter 20: "Ria Venus Island!"
Chapter 21: "Sinbad's Unbelievable Defeat!"
Chapter 22: "Jafar's Quest!"
Chapter 23: "Ray of Hope!"
Chapter 24: "Pride and One Hand of the Counterattack!"
Chapter 25: "Mariadel's Bankruptcy Plan!"
Chapter 26: "Beacon of Rebellion!"
Chapter 27: "Confusing Freedom!"
Chapter 28: "More than just my Queen, Be my Wife!"
Chapter 29: "Making a Country!"
Chapter 30: "Journey on a New Adventure!"
Chapter 32: "Curse in Heliohapt?"
Chapter 33: "The Truth of Heliohapt!"
Chapter 34: "Sixteenth Dungeon, Zepar's Trial!"
Chapter 35: "Hinahoho Vs Mytras, Jafar Vs Masrur!"
Chapter 36: "Two King Vessels!"
Chapter 37: "The Seven Seas Alliance Will Protect You, Heliohapt!"
Chapter 38: "Farewells and Sharrkan's Struggle to Find His Place!"
Chapter 39: "Torran Village!"
Chapter 40: "Household Queen Vs the Man Who Enslaved Her!"
Chapter 41: "The King Zepar Spoke Of!"
Chapter 42: "The Magi named Judar!"
Chapter 43: "Diplomatic Mission with Rashid!"
Chapter 44: "Parthevia and the Little Emperor!"
Chapter 45: "Chat with Barbarossa!"
Chapter 46: "Things to Be Happy About!"
Chapter 47: "Future Island of the Kingdom of Sindria?"
Chapter 48: "The Horror of that Night!"
Chapter 49: "Tears Shed!"
Chapter 50: "Yunan's Gift of Life!"

Chapter 31: "Heliohapt!"

1.9K 58 2
By PhoenixBunny456

{YAY! We've found Masrur! Next is the action packed adventure that brings them to adding Sharrkan to the group! We're entering Annalise's birth continent! After this chapter, it'll be a little while before the next chapter gets up. I need sleep and there just aren't enough hours in the day! I've turned into a night owl and I sleep all day. I'm very nocturnal. XD What writer isn't? There's something I'm doing tomorrow/later today so it'll be evening when I get chapter 32 up! LOOK FORWARD IT!!!}

"Kyou wo ikinuku no wa sonna ni kantan ja nai!" A bird is shown flying then all the characters are shown with Sinbad and Annalise last. "Yume ni tsubusaresou de nemurenai yoru wo yuku!" A boy is shown holding his hands together followed by a boy holding some type of weapon. Then a blue haired girl is shown and she opens her eyes as she was holding her hands together as well. A guy throws a weapon as he's shown. "Osanai koro no BIJYON wa dokoka ni kiete shimatta!" Three people are shown together. "Fujouri na sekai de kitto dareka naiteiru" Two people are shown followed by a guy with wraps covering his mouth and he slashes with a knife. "Mukizu de tsuuka shiyou to omou na!" Sinbad is shown and he fights off a monster while Annalise flashes behind him with a smile on her face. "Sono michi wo yuku no nara!" The two are shown growing up almost in the same position where Annalise stood behind Sinbad. "Kesenai kizu wa ikita kiseki da! Shinu made wasurenai yo!" Their friends are shown running and Annalise jumps up into the air. "Donna higeki no asa mo koete yuke! Nigitta yume no kankaku wo kate ni shite! Mukuwareru hoshou mo nai ga yokan wo shinjite hashire! Aisubeki kiseki no shunkan wa koko ni shikanai!" Annalise, Sinbad and another guy gets backed against each other and Sinbad freaks out before looking at the two and the three run forward and attack a monster before being blown away. "Ikiyuku riyuu nante atozuke sa! Asayake no PINSUPOTTO ga bokura wo terashita! Kodou ga tomaru sono hi made owaranai! Tsugi wa kimi no ban datte yoake ga iu!" Sinbad is shown defending everyone. Allies and enemies are shown with Annalise last and she giggles as Sinbad smiles at her. "Hitotsu mata hitotsu tte tsumiagete kita kibou wa! Itsuka yogore suteta risou ni yoku naiteiru! Osanai koro no BIJYON wa dokoka ni kiete shimatta! Wake mo nai kotoba ni ki wo torareteta suki ni! Itsuka kono ishiki mo zenbu hai ni kawaru no nara! Ikita imi wa semete shiritai yo! Subete ga, subete ga kiete shimau mae ni! Saigo no hi boku wa kitto yokan wo shinjite hashiru Kutabire kitta gokan wo okizari ni "Ato chotto nanda" tte! Ikiyuku riyuu nante atozuke sa! Asayake no PINSUPOTTO ga bokura wo terashita! Kodou ga tomaru sono hi made owaranai! Tsugi wa dare no ban ka tte! Yoake ni iwarenakutatte wakaru darou!" Sinbad is shown and Annalise walks over to him as he stands with the rest of their friends.

They head into the mysterious country of Heliohapt. Jafar and Masrur stand in front of Sinbad, Annalise and Mytras while Hinahoho and Drakon brought the rear. They stare in shock and Annalise's mouth drops in shock. With a unique culture centered around the creation of megalithic structures, its capital city is full of historical ruins of gigantic proportions, built to great heights through the use of special construction techniques. The purpose behind such architecture is to astonish visitors and to invite them into a world of mystery. The group continues on and Annalise looks around.

"It sure is big, huh? I wonder how they built it." Jafar says.

"It's bitter than the two of us combined.'" Hinahoho and Drakon say in unison. Mytras gasps in shock and Annalise turns to look.

"What's wrong, Mytras?" Sinbad asks.

"Trouble!" Mytras says.

"Oh no." Annalise says and places her hands on Sinbad's eyes.

"What?" Sinbad asks.

"The women here are even more exposed than they were in Artemyra!" Mytras says and Sinbad looks around Annalise's hand in confusion. He spots a bunch of girls who had some of their breasts hanging out and Sinbad's mouth drops open and he looks at Annalise.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Annalise says.

"No reason." Sinbad says.

"You dirty pervert." Jafar says.

"Does it really count if they plan to be together?" Drakon asks.

"Not really." Hinahoho says.

"Where am I supposed to look? If they're all walking around with so much skin showing?" Mytras asks.

"No... It's not a problem. It must be part of the culture of this country. If that's the case, there's no reason to be secretive about it. We should be as bold as we want."

"What do you mean?" Mytras says.

"No." Annalise says.

"I mean that you should openly ogle whatever you want." Sinbad says.

"That's right! As expected of you, Sinbad!" Mytras says.

"Don't tell him that!" Annalise says.

"Hey! Wait just a minute!" Jafar says and pulls Mytras back.

"What are you doing, Jafar?!" Mytras asks.

"That's my line!" Jafar says, "That's exactly how you acted in Sasan, and especially in Artemyra! Did you forget all the hardships that happened after?! I don't want to get caught in anymore trouble!"

"What's all the racket?" A person says.

"See?! Here they come!" Jafar says.

"Isn't it because you were yelling, Jafar?" Annalise asks.

"Exactly!" Sinbad says.

"These people... aren't from our country." A person says. Annalise stood beside Masrur as they both had a blank expression on their faces. Drakon was hiding his face. Mytras was still tied up and Sinbad stood beside Jafar who was glaring.

"Welcome travelers to the mysterious country of Heliohapt!" The person suddenly says.

"Eh?" Annalise asks.

"It must have been hard crossing the dessert. If you'd like, we'll escort you to an inn." The person says.

"Huh?" Jafar asks.

"Or if you'd prefer, we can give you a tour of our popular sightseeing spots!" The person says.

"That's be great!" Sinbad says.

"I'm sorry. We can't possibly ask that of someone we only just met." Jafar says, "If there's a reason behind why you're offering us to help, I'd appreciate it if you'd tell us."

"Ah... Sorry, we're not really used to this yet. I guess we haven't explained ourselves. Our country of Heliohapt is surrounded by desert, so it's been a long time since we've had any contact with the rest of the world. However, according to the new police of our current king, we're going to actively seek out contact with other countries. We of the younger generation will take the initiative to act as mediators between our country and others. So, we've been given the task of reaching out to any travelers who visit our country." The person says.

"Ah." Annalise says.

"But we got over excited and neglected to explain properly. Sorry for startling you." The person says as they all bow in apology.

"Jafar, if that's the case, it would be fine to accept their offer, wouldn't it?" Sinbad asks, "I want to go on a sightseeing tour."

"You're just going to fully trust them?" Jafar asks.

"Please take care of us!" Sinbad says.

"I get your uneasiness considering the Queen of Artemyra, but Sinbad has thought of that." Annalise whispers to Jafar as she kneels down him.

"Really? How can you tell?" Jafar asks.

"Sinbad has really changed since you first met him." Annalise says, "It's all about making a life for all of us."

"Right." Jafar says.

"But keep your guard up, I've been sensing eyes watching us." Annalise whispers.

"You can sense that too?" Jafar asks.

"Yep." Annalise says, "I always have. How do you think I sensed your attack on Sinbad back then?"

"Oh." Jafar says, "Do you think that Masrur noticed it too?" They look at Masrur who was looking around.

"With that look, yes." Annalise says. The three head after the others and Annalise puts her hand on both the boys' shoulders.

They sightsee and Sinbad watches in shock at everything they see. They spend the day having the time of their lives. Annalise and Jafar look around every once a while. Masrur stays close to Sinbad and Annalise. They get shown a bunch of foods to try and when Mytras and Sinbad has some urine made medicine they throw it up in shock.

"Maybe you shouldn't just eat random things." Annalise says.

"Now you tell me." Sinbad says. Sinbad gets the idea to do trade and they head to the Royal Palace to talk to the King. They are greeted by two young men.

"I am the King's consul, Narmes. Currently, our country is proactively seeking contact with the outside world. It seems that the King will meet with you personality." The tall guy says.

Another guy compliments Drakon thinking his face was a mask. Annalise looks at Drakon as she had a blank expression.

"Don't look at me like that." Drakon says.

"I'm not looking at you with any look." Annalise says.

"She really wants to laugh." Sinbad says.

"No, I'm impressed. You actually to be considered a real person here." Annalise says, "Just like we see you as one."

"Yeah." Drakon says. They come to the King and look up at him. He doesn't even open his eyes even though he could see them.

"Welcome to my country of Heliohapt. I welcome you guests from a foreign land. But what an interesting group you are... Imuchakk and someone from Sasan." The King says, "You're no ordinary travelers. Who are you?"

"Ah, I'm Sinbad and this is Annalise, we are the co-heads of the Sindria trading company. We're merchants formerly of Reim, but currently based in Balbadd. As you may observe, we have allies from Imuchakk, Sasan and we also have some from Artemyra even though they're not here. We've made alliances with powerful countries to build a multi-national company." Sinbad says as he motions to Annalise first before addressing their friends. Annalise looks up at the king.

"Your majesty, Heliohapt is a superb country. You have advanced construction technology, a wealth of resources and excellent techniques for creating quality pharmaceuticals. Your majesty currently has interest in foreign countries. Please allow us to tell the outside world about Heliohapt. Could you let us serve as your bridge to the rest of the world?" Sinbad asks and Annalise looks at him. She looks up at the King wondering what he'll say.

"I'm sure that we can becomes a great source of power for both you and Heliohapt, your majesty." Sinbad says.

"Please wait, young King." A voice says and they look over, "There's no need for you to waste time meeting personally with such a questionable bunch of visitors."

"Questionable?" Annalise whispers.

"You want to make a deal, travelers?" A guy asks. He wasthe Kingdom of Heliohapt's grand vizier, Gafra Ka.     

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 341 8
Perseus, prince of Septuron, has been captured. By who, you might ask? By Luke, Crown Prince of Pendrane. He suffers disgrace and dishonor at the han...
35.9K 525 8
HIS DESTINED MATE -- PUBLISHING He wasn't her mate, and she would never allow herself to be tied down to a man she could never love. She wanted a fa...
20.3K 542 9
So I haven't seen many, or any to be honest, of these so I'll try my best to make it a good story! You are a slave girl originally from the Dark Con...
197K 6.4K 62
Adeline spent her entire life running from something she does not know , all she remembers is being told to run and never stop . So that's what she h...