human farm

By sana_the_novel1st

"There are no good vampires; they are all hideous demons." "The events of the story unfold in a fictional w... More

the black masks
the fate 2
black hearts 3
How they run the farm 4
the tragedy 5
devilish appearance،
devilish charm
thirsty for blood
just sami 10
nocturnal creatures
the hug
the vampires charm 13
the bloody kiss 14
dinner with vampires 15
again with sami 16
O+ O- A+ A-,17
my brother
the vampire true colors
violent fight
Stop spying on my heart
Love songs
(Crazy ride)
I won't let love change me
a real monster
(human girl)
(love and war)
new vampire
Brothers' anger
its time

house of lunatics 6

587 61 20
By sana_the_novel1st

( house of lunatics 6)

After I swore that oath never to cry again, I looked at the streets through the window while the car was still moving, making me dizzy. I was not used to these things. The buildings and shops were passing quickly due to the speed of the car, but I realized that the streets were completely empty.

The streets were empty as if this car was the only thing on Earth. They weren't dark and frightful as I imagined. I looked at the streets, checking every alley and every shop, searching for a person or for a creature of them, but nothing.

Suddenly, I shivered after hearing a loud and annoying ringing; it was the phone of one of the creatures sitting in the front seats. I heard him speaking in his terrifying voice, saying, "She's with us, Master." He definitely meant me. He definitely was talking about me with the vampire who bought me.

I imagined him at that moment as a terrifying and frightening beast with long sharp fangs. I looked at the masked driver while he was saying nervously, "Sorry for the delay; you know Toki driving is slow. I apologize again, master." Then, after he finished the call, he yelled to the driver, "Hurry up, damn it, the master is in a hurry... seems like he cannot wait until he receives this beautiful girl."

He turned to me with his frightening mask; I saw his eyes from behind his hideous mask filled with mockery. The other one said, "I can't blame him... look at her, lucky fucking rich vampires." I felt nervous and confused, looking at the ground as I hugged my mother's remains tightly.

I shuddered, imagining that somewhere there's a vampire waiting for me, some master, as they call him. He is even in a hurry to meet me. What am I going to do? What am I going to say? Oh my God, I never asked my mother what I should do in a situation like this. I don't know what that vampire would do to me. I don't even want to think or fantasize. I wish he would kill me; I don't care. But I can't accept to be raped or tortured. I don't care if he kills me. I never liked this life anyway.

I prepared myself for death a long time ago. I won't let him rape me or feed on me whenever he pleases. But I can't stop him from doing anything bad to me; that's the sad truth. I'm powerless, alone, and weak. I'm starting to panic, but I won't cry. I would not cry, not here, not now. I don't want him to see my tears on my face when I arrive.

Suddenly, the car stopped in front of a big house. I felt that my heart would stop from the intensity of fear. I couldn't move completely; I looked at everything around me with wide eyes.

Suddenly, the masked vampire opened the door, grabbed my arm, and pulled me out of the car. I could barely stand on my feet. Then he whispered in my ears in a despicable and rude way, saying, "I smell fear... You better not be scared... You better be terrified." He walked away from me as soon as the door opened, and a woman came out.

Yes, a woman. She looked very normal, elegant, and very human. She signaled me to enter while the vampires were leaving, and invited me in, so I followed her.

I noticed someone's shadow behind one of the windows on the second floor. I looked up trying to see clearly, but I didn't see anyone; it must be him, I said to myself.

The woman took me inside. I followed her, even though I knew that she might take me straight to him. She stood in front of a large door decorated with gold frills. She opened the door, invited me in with a silly smile on her face, I approached the door cautiously... I looked inside; it was a big room.

I found a group of girls in the room. I walked in as I stared at their faces, their beautiful, beautiful faces. Are they human beings? I asked myself.

Sure, they are human beings. They must be his slaves. They are beautiful. More beautiful than me. I was nothing compared to them, but somehow they have a sad appearance.

"Irene dear, you are more beautiful in person, you definitely are thirsty or hungry?" Said the woman who greeted me earlier. She was a bit old, perhaps in her forties. As soon as she finished her sentence, she pointed to one of the girls, saying, "Lita, bring her some cold juice."

A red-haired girl ran out, when she passed me, I noticed a bite mark on her long, slender neck. I swallowed my saliva in panic, then said trying to hide my tension, "I'm fine, thanks, I don't need anything." I saw her eyes staring at the pot in my hand so I hugged it tightly. She said, "What is this thing you're carrying? Give me that; I will keep it for you."

I said with a frown, "This is the remains of my mother, and none of you will touch it." She said with a cold smile, "Okay, as you wish, dear." The red-haired girl returned carrying a tray with a glass of juice and a piece of candy.

I didn't know what kind of dessert it was. It was black, not like the ones we used to make on the farm with fruit and sugar. "This is called chocolate; you should try it," said the old woman. In fact, I wasn't listening to her nor interested in candy. I couldn't help but stare at that beautiful young woman's neck and to the effect of those terrible fangs.

The woman shocked me, "Irene, are you okay? Come on with me; you should rest." I said quickly, "I'm fine; what's going on here? Are you all human?" The oldest woman said, "Yes, dear, do not be afraid; we are all women just like you. I'm Lukaria, by the way... I'm here to help you. I will help you understand this life and the system here. Oh God, look at yourself. You are in a measurable state. I will work hard to get out of you a beautiful, beautiful young lady." She was looking at me as if she was looking at a piece of shit. I said frowning, "What do you mean? What system are you talking about?"

I The red-haired girl grabbed a lock of my hair while another grabbed my hand and took a look at my nails. While the oldest woman, Lukaria, said:

"You are not that bad. You are beautiful. You need hair care and nail trimming. Oh, and don't forget waxing, then moisturized and skin care. When I finish with you, you will be as soft as cotton and cute as a butterfly."

Why do I feel like I am in a lunatic's house? I said after taking a quick look at their crazy faces:

"Why? Why are you going to do all this to me?"

Lukaria answered:

"Don't you want to be beautiful and educated?"

Before she could continue, the red-haired Lita interrupted her, saying sarcastically:

"Beautiful and educated, please?? (She laughed) Master will not want her if she looks filthy and in such a miserable appearance."

Lukaria yelled at Lita then asked her to leave. She wants to prepare me for her master? Lukaria grabbed my arm, saying:

"Forget what she said and come with me; let me take you on a tour inside the house. I will tell you everything; I will answer all your questions but do not ask me about the master... I know you are a simple girl from a farm; teaching you will be difficult. But I will do my best."

I think I'm starting to understand the system here; clearly, these girls are slaves to the bastard master they keep talking about. I probably will be soon one of them. But why doesn't she want me to ask about their master? Oh master, he will never be my master.

I had lunch with Lukaria, and then she took me on a tour inside the house. She took me to the kitchen, showed me the electrical tools, and how to use them. Then she brought out some food and sweets. She taught me the name and types of each dessert and some kinds of food. Then she brought out a slice of meat. She asked me to taste, but I couldn't even bring it close to my mouth.

We used to eat vegetables and fruits on the farm. I looked at that piece of meat, and I imagined it was a happy little calf that had been taken out one day away from his family, then slaughtered and cut into pieces, and now it's on the plate in front of me.

The way they treated us like animals made me sympathize with that piece of meat and even compare myself to it. "No thanks, I'm okay."

After the tour, she took me to a large beautiful room. She said with a smile, clasping her hands happily:

"This is your room, Irene; do you like it?"

Room? How is this just a room? And for me alone? This is even bigger than the room I used to share with my mother and brother back on the farm. A soft big bed and curtains that cover the windows softly and bright furniture.

"Do the other girls have the same room?" I asked hesitantly. She answered with a smile:

"What other girls? Soon there will be no one but you!"

I raised my eyebrows in wonder. Then said,

"What?? but what will happen to them?"

She said:

"I will tell you everything, but not now, later... now let's take it easy and relax a bit, then we will spend the afternoon learning the alphabet."

I wanted to tell her that I know the damn alphabet already and that I can write and read. But I was afraid they might hurt Sami, so I remained silent and decided to follow whatever she wanted.

After the lesson, she took me back to the girls where one of them took my measurements. I understood that she is a tailor and that she will design me some clothes. After she finished, I was accompanied by two girls to the bath. They took good care of me. They prepared me as a bride.

I didn't know myself after they finished. I was beautiful, I mean really, really beautiful. I was tired; I just wanted to sleep but I was anxious, and I couldn't help thinking about that master.

I had dinner with Lukaria that night. She looked at me, then suspiciously said:

"You seem smart. You've learned the alphabet so easily. I think you can read and write?"

I quickly said:

"Of course not!"

She said, looking tired,

"Well, it was a tiring day. I will leave, but I will be here early in the morning."

I said:

"What? I thought you live here?"

She said:

"No!"

I said:

"What about the girls?"

She replied:

"And not the girls either... by the way, they are already gone. I thought you were smart. Lita is my assistant, Joan is a tailor, and Sighi and Fiona are hair stylists. We were here today for you to take care of you!"

I asked shyly,

"Take care of me for what?"

"Oh love, I thought you were smart; I thought you knew why you were here and what would happen?"

I said in a sad tone:

"I was bought by a vampire."

She replied in a voice filled with pity:

"Believe me, the situation is not as bad as you think. The situation on the farm is much worse. You have seen the girls today. All of them come from farms. The male vampires love the human females much more than the vampire females"

I said:

"Are you from the farm too?"

She whispered as if she was afraid someone might hear her:

"I was born in the real world, and yes, I was a slave to a vampire, but I grew old and refused to be turned into a vampire. So he, my master, appointed me as a supervisor for a humans' whorehouse.

You met some of our girls today. I have been called by your master to take care of you!"

I felt disgusted by everything she said. I said:

"Are the girls there by their own will?"

She replied:

"Nothing happens by humans' will these days!"

I thought about everything she said. I felt that I hated vampires more than ever. Sami is right; there is no salvation except through revolution and violence.

I rose from my place. I went to my bedroom after Lukaria left.

I wonder if there is anyone else in the house?

It's weird there's no servant or maid.

The situation is suspicious,

And this silence?

This dead silence is very frightening.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 1K 37
"αžŸαžΌαž˜αžšαž„αž…αžΆαŸ†αž”αž„αž–αž½αž€αž™αžΎαž„αž“αž·αž„αž”αžΆαž“αžšαžŸαŸ‹αž“αŸ…αž‡αž»αŸ†αž‚αŸ’αž“αžΆαžœαž·αž‰αž“αŸ…αžαŸ’αž„αŸƒαžŽαžΆαž˜αž½αž™" αž˜αžΈαž“ αž™αŸ‰αž»αž“αž αŸ’αž‚αžΈ πŸ–€ αž•αžΆαž€ αž‡αžΈαž˜αžΈαž“
20.3M 753K 89
When she was 14, Dalia was sold to Matteo Martinelli, the former leader of the largest Italian mafia. Flash forward with his son, Vittore Martinelli...
4.8M 288K 101
In this life, a human without the money to pay for their own life is worth nothing. Take those humans in as property, breed them, and you'll end up l...
12.1K 479 40
"Don't ever think that we're friends." Avyugh gritted. "Aw, I thought we were past that," Alarion grinned, taking up Avyugh's space. "I will make yo...