Ninjago Boyfriend Scenarios

By NinjagoNinjaLover

Ninjago boyfriend scenarios. You're the hot ninjas girlfriends!! Requests open... for the most part. I'll try... More

How you meet
When You Start to Fall For Him
He asks you out/ First kiss
He Asks You On a Date/The Date
When You Meet His Team
When Your Parents/ Best Friend Find Out
When He Gets Jealous/Your First Makeout
When He Finds Out Your Fear
When He Catches You Singing
When He Meets Your Friends
When He Hurts You
When He Tries To Apologize
How He's Dealing With It
When You Decide To Forgive Him
When He Actually Talks To Your Family
When He Visits You At School
When His Ex Returns
When You Catch Him Staring
When You Run To Him
When You Meet His Family
When He Does Something Cute
When You Catch Him Singing
When You Have A Nightmare
When He Wants to Cuddle But His Brothers Ruin it
When You're On Your Period
When He Gets Sick
When You Get Sick
When Another Ninja Falls For You
Seven Minutes in Heaven
When He Gets Hurt
When He Has A Nightmare
When the Others Catch You Making Out
When He Tries To Help You Face Your Fear
Love Triangle
When The Others Catch You Singing Together
When You Get Kidnapped
When He Notices You're Missing
What Happens While You're There
When You Try Escape
When He Rescues You
He Tends To Your Wounds
When He Catches You Staring
When The Fan Girls Find Out You're Dating
When He Meets Your Ex
When You Try To Help Him Face His Fear
When He Protects You From Your Ex
When You Argue
You Make Up
When You Discover You Have Powers
When You Think He Cheats
When You Get Jealous
When You Two Cook Together
When He Helps You Control Your Powers
When You Learn Spinjitzu
When He Gets Captured
When You Notice He's Missing
What Happens While He's There
When He Tries To Escape ~Kai
When He Tries to Escape ~Jay
When He Tries to Escape ~Zane
When He Tries to Escape ~Cole
When He Tries to Escape ~Lloyd
When You Come To His Resue ~Kai
When You Come to His Rescue ~Jay
When You Come to His Rescue ~Zane
When You Come To His Rescue ~Cole
When You Come To His Rescue ~Lloyd
When You Tend To His Wounds
When You Two Read a Fanfic About Yourselves
When Your Best Friend Says Something Embarrassing
Prank Texts
When You Protect Him
When He Turns Into a Kid
When You Go to a Dance Together
When He Gets Drunk
When He Has Hangover
When You Get Invited to a Party... Sike!
When You're Tired
When You Hurt Him
When He Tries to Help You With Your Homework
When He Helps You Learn Another Language
Happy New Year!
When He Thinks You Cheat
When You Explain Everything
When His Brothers Crash a Date
When He Gets Into A Fight
When You Get Drunk

When He Explains Everything

6.4K 98 130
By NinjagoNinjaLover

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING!!⚠️ ⚠️Lloyd's IS depressing in the first half, so read at your own risk! I'm just putting this disclaimer!⚠️

Kai
You sit in your hiding place and cry. You can't believe after all you've been through that Kai would do that to you! Especially after he accused you of cheating on him with Lloyd.

"Why would he do this to me? Especially with the person that tried to kill me?" You ask to yourself between sobs.

"(Y/N), please you've gotta listen to me!" Says the voice you least want to hear right now. You don't look up at him but you can tell by his voice that he's crying.

"What is there to tell? You cheated on me with the girl that tried to kill me." You say not even looking up at him.

"It's not that simple, would you please listen to me." Kai says crying harder.

"Then what could possibly make that ok." You ask looking up at him.

"Nothing makes cheating ok, and I know you're mad, but I promise I had a good reason."

"Spit it out." You say crying harder.

"After she kidnapped you the first time, I didn't want that to happen again, so I installed a tracking device on your phone."

"Wait... you did what?" You ask

"Never mind that. She somehow hacked into it and now knows where you're at, at all times, and everything you're doing. She texted me a picture of you at the mall and said if I didn't want to find you dead on your way home, I had to meet up with her. And when I did she showed me that she hacked into your phone. You were right around the corner, and she got out a knife and threatened your life unless I kissed her. I tried to find a way out of it, but she said she had henchmen following you in case I tried to prevent her from killing you. So I kissed her to save you. I'm so sorry, (Y/N)!" Kai is now sobbing as he sits down beside you.

You realize he's telling the truth, and throw your arms around him, letting the tears stream down your face.

"I forgive you Kai!" You say crying.

"I love you so much! I'm so sorry you had to see that!" Kai says tightening his grip around you.

"I love you too, Kai!" You say burying your head in his chest.

"Please, never leave me, (Y/N)." Kai says putting his chin on top of your head and stroking your hair.

Jay
You're laying on your bed bawling your eyes out, wondering if all that time together was just to get back with Nya.

"It was all just a lie!" You say sobbing harder. "I knew he wanted to get back together with her, but he could've at least confronted me about it, before I found them like.... that!"

There's a knock on your door, followed by the voice you don't want to hear right now.

"(Y/N), please listen to me! It's honestly not as it seemed!"

"I don't want to hear it, Jay! Just leave me alone!" You yell and start sobbing harder.

The doorknob jiggles and Jay yells, "(Y/N), please unlock the door! I need to talk to you! Just for a minute! Please (Y/N), you've gotta listen!!"

You stomp over the the door and swing it open, glaring at a crying Jay.

"Are you crying because you got caught? Cry me a river of tears motormouth!" You yell at him, tears streaming down your face as well.

"(Y/N), listen please!"

"Start talking!"

"I was in there watching a movie, and she came in and tried everything she could to get with me."

"And she won." You say cutting in.

"I refused her. Then she heard you call my name, right outside the game room, so she quickly pinned me to the couch and kissed me, so you'd break up with me."

"Jay, I don't know what to think about that. I want to believe you, but–"

"(Y/N), I would never cheat on you. I love you so much my little princess!"

You jump up, and wrap your arms Jay. He pulls you closer to him, and cries on your shoulder.

"But why didn't you push her off sooner?" You ask looking up at him.

"Because I didn't expect it. I was daydreaming about you, and she caught me off guard. I'm so sorry you had to see that! You would think my reflexes would be like lightning, but they're not. I know no apology can make up for it, but I want you to know that you're the only one I love."

"I love you Jay." You say burying your face in his chest.

"I love you too, (Y/N). I love you so much."

Jay carries you into your room, lays you on your bed, and lays down with you. You cuddle up to him, and he pulls you in closer to snuggle.

"You're my everything, (Y/N). No one can ever tear us apart." Jay says covering you both up with a blanket as you nod off.

Zane
"After everything we've been through, and he does this to me! I can't believe him! And he did it so I could see it!" You sob as you gather your things from the monastery.

"(Y/N), no! Please do not abandon me! There is a reasonable explanation as to why you saw that. Let me explain!"

"What is a perfectly good reason to be kissing on another girl, Zane? Because with humans, that's called cheating! I don't know what you nindroids call it, but I don't want to hear it." You say walking out your bedroom door.

Zane throws himself onto your back, and yells, "(Y/N), please! You have to listen to me! It was not all it seemed!"

"Then what Zane? What could you possibly say that would make it ok?" You ask whipping around and staring at him with tears in your eyes.

"Nothing makes it alright to do, (Y/N). I understand you are angry with the situation you found me in, but I assure you it was not my doing. While I was waiting for you to arrive, I heard a scream in the distance and went to check the perimeter. My search turned up negative, and I started my trek back to meet you. You called, so I stopped to answer, when someone jumped out of the tree, and started kissing me. I was frozen out of shock at first, and I started to push her off, which was the situation you walked in on. I hope you will be understanding of the circumstances I was in, and take me back to be your boyfriend. Although I will understand if you do not wish to be together anymore. I will just have to find another way to mend a broken heart without damaging myself, or anyone in the vicinity." Zane says with tears streaming down his face.

You throw yourself into Zane, and he hugs you tightly to him, crying.

"I love you, my marshmallow." You say burying your face in his shoulder.

"And I love you too my flower." Zane says crying harder.

"Please, don't leave me, Zane." You say and hug him tighter.

"I know whatever I come up with can never make up for my terrible situation, but how can I ever make it up to you?" Zane asks looking down at you.

"Cuddles." You say smiling up at him.

"Cuddles it is then." Zane says as he picks you up and carries you to your room.

Cole
"Lloyd tell me the truth. Am I really that terrible of a person? Because I must be for Cole to cheat on me after all this time together." You say sobbing into Lloyd's shoulder.

"No, sis, you're not a bad person at all. It's Cole that's the terrible person." Lloyd says trying to calm you down.

There's a knock on Lloyd's door, and he lets you go to answer it. He grows angry at who's behind it.

"You have the audacity to show up here after what you did! I can't believe you would do such a thing you worthless black hearted idiot! I outta kick your butt for doing that!" Lloyd yells lunging out the door and pinning Cole to the wall.

"Lloyd, no, please! Let me talk to (Y/N) I swear it wasn't what it looked like!"

"The guilty person always says that." Lloyd growls bringing a fist up to hit him.

"Lloyd at least listen to what his excuse is, so you know how hard to pummel him." You say showing up in the doorway with your arms crossed.

"(Y/N), please I wasn't cheating! I knew you'd take the scenic route, so I was sitting there waiting to surprise you! That's when (E/N) sit beside me and started hitting on me. I knew she was a jerk to you, so I just kind of ignored her. I assume she found you behind me, because out of no where she jumped in my lap, told me she loved me, and kissed me. I pushed her off as fast as I could, and left. Never would I ever cheat on the girl that loves me most. I'm sorry you had to see that, and I wish I just would've met you at the school. I'm sorry!" Cole says and starts crying.

Lloyd looks back at you to see your reaction, and you nod your head yes. Lloyd lets go of Cole, and Cole runs over and hugs you.

"I love you too Cole!" You say and bury your face in his chest,

Cole pulls you tighter to him , Lloyd sighs and says, "You better be glad she loves you, and that you didn't actually cheat on her, because I would've ripped your manhood off."

You laugh and say, "I'm glad I have such an overprotective brother."

"We're still cool though, right Lloyd?" Cole nervously chuckles.

Lloyd pats him on the back and says, "Yeah we're cool."

Lloyd leaves and you start crying.

"You know you're my one and only, don't you? I never want to lose you." Cole says tilting your head up to look at him.

"I know. You're the solid rock of this relationship, and that's what I need." You chuckle.

Cole kisses you passionately, and you know you've made the right voice in believing him.

Lloyd
You sit on your bed and wonder if all that time you were together was a lie.

"I thought he loved me! Why would he ever do this to me?!" You cry and slowly slide off your bed onto the floor, and curl up into a ball. "Why am I never good enough for anyone?" You sob harder.

You lay there for awhile until you get up, open the drawer on your night stand, and grab the knife. "I'm not good enough! I'm not pretty enough! Why don't I just leave, so no one has to put up with me?!" You say and put the knife to your wrist.

"(Y/N), no!" Lloyd shouts and grabs your wrists.

"Let me go Lloyd! You don't care! Where did you even come from? Why are you here?" You cry trying to get out of his grasp.

"(Y/N) please! Don't do this! I love you!" Lloyd says with tears streaming down his face.

"No you don't Lloyd! I saw you with that other girl at the amusement park." You sob finally giving up trying to break free.

"That wasn't at all what it looked like, (Y/N). Remember how I told you the media did the 'Call this number for a chance to win a day with Lloyd Garmadon' thing without my permission."

"Yeah."

"Well she was the winner of that, and she wanted to go to the amusement park, so that's where we went. She just randomly jumped up and kissed me, and unfortunately, that's the part you saw. But what you didn't see, was that I pushed her off and told her I already had a beautiful girlfriend."

You lean into Lloyd and he pulls you closer to him.

"You are my star. I don't always see you, but I know you're always there. You light up the sky, shine through the darkness and show me the way. You are the most beautiful person I've ever laid eyes on, (Y/N), and you always shine bright." Lloyd says as you feel his tears soak through your shirt.

"That's the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me." You say and cry harder.

"Well I love you!" Lloyd says tilting your head up to look at him.

"And I love you!" You say jumping up and kissing him.

Woo! Got it done before Thanksgiving! I'm already working on the next chapter, so hopefully it will be out soon! I guarantee it before the new year. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, and if you have any suggestions let me know in the comments! Until next time, stay true to yourself and don't let anyone change you.

~NinjagoNinjaLover

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 128 44
(undergoing an edit!) (Parts that I add will be in bold) Cole boyfriend scenarios. I will write a book for all 5 ninja, in every book I will bring a...
11.6K 590 45
If you haven't so, read Lloyd, the Green Ninja Blog #1 first, because it will make more sense. You don't need to, but it would be better if you did...
21.4K 516 11
Lloyd has never really had a full positive day at school. He would get bullied for many thing such as being the son of Lord Garmadon. The destroyer o...
790 0 39
A/N: I do not own Ninjago. All I own are my characters and this storyline. Alex and Jen Hartidge. Trainees at the Temple of Spinjitsu. After their fa...