Touch Therapist | Jikook/Kook...

By jotajotakapa

Dealing with physical contact anxiety, Jungkook accepts Jimin's friendly offer of being his "touch therapist"... More

Confirmation
[INTRO] CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4 [REVISION BOOKMARK]
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18 - SESSION 1
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20- SESSION 2
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26- Session 3
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Bonus Chapter and Farewell
A Little Surprise
Ok on a serious note...
Special Accouncement
WHAT TF HAPPENED AT THE PARTY

Chapter 53

5.2K 241 79
By jotajotakapa

Jimin POV.

We both pulled out of the kiss and stared straight into each other's eyes. I can't help but smile, neither he can. He is just so sensible, so lovable and I don't want to unwrap my arms around him, ever. Especially after he told me he loved me... I still can't believe that he said that. Haha. I love him too, but my confession can wait later on. Now I wanna feel him, physically, emotionally, on a transcendent level where our hearts never pace down and the moon shines brighter under our proximity.

- Shall we? –I smiled with a lip bite as he blushed into a sweet shade of pink, staring into my eyes with want and hesitation at the same time. I didn't wait for him to say anything and held his two hands, walking backwards as he stepped forward with me towards his bedroom.

Like the other time, I didn't want to turn on the light. I didn't want for him to feel exposed, but rather more comfortable, more focused on us rather than worrying about himself. The moon light reflected right into the room anyway, accentuating his features. Which is more of a turn on actually.

I slowly made him sit on the bed and positioned myself on his lap, slow-kissing his lips deeply as he wrapped his arms around my neck shyly, trying to balance himself. Without breaking the kiss, I slowly pushed him backwards, making him lay under me.

- How are you hanging on, babe? –I laughed playfully into his mouth, watching his fast breaths make his chest rise up and down.

- S-Stop teasing me h-hyung. -He said with red cheeks. He wants to burry himself and hide cuz he knows that he is blushing and he knows that I love to make him blush.

- Sorry. –I smiled again before giving him a quick kiss on the lips and moving unto his cheeks and his neck. His arms tightened around my neck and his body extended, allowing me to wrap my legs around him with more power.

He started doing this thing where he slips his hands and arms inside the collar of my shirt, tickling my skin with his fingertips when I kiss his neck. It is the second time tonight that he does it. It drives me insane, and the chills spread across my body, making me surrender him even more than I want to, but that makes him even more daring to touch my back and pull me in.

- Jungkook... -I moaned in between my wet kisses in his neck he turned his head towards my direction. He is breathing so fast, damn. He gets aroused too easily, and although it's something that brings out the craving in me, it's also something I wanna tame down.

I brought my face on top of his, taking my time watching him struggle to open his eyes from the heating atmosphere. His fluttering eyelids and his struggling body is killing me.

- Babe, look at me.

He slowly opened his eyes, finding himself under the spell of a sweetly staring pair of blue eyes. He shyly smiled, not removing his eyes off mine regardless of how embarrassed he was.

- No matter what, stay focused on my lips, okay? –He slightly nodded as I joined our lips, adding depth into the kiss with a flowful mouth action, not sticking to just one direction but making him give into me for navigation. He does an amazing job at following my guidance. I love to kiss him, I can do it till the morning. But that's not the reason why I'm trying to keep him focused on my lips this time. I just don't want him to get nervous over what I'm gonna do next.

Right at the moment when he closed his eyes, getting absorbed into me, I took both my hands to the ends of his shirt, slowly tracing my fingers upwards his body, as I dragged the fabric with me. He immediately reacted, his hips raising a little higher and his hands going on top of mine.

- H-Hy-Hyung... -He spoke in between his breaths as he broke the kiss and held unto my wrists tightly.

I ignored him, crashing my lips against his again, shutting him up. I want to give him assurance and I want to talk him into staying calm, but I can't do it every single move that I make. I warned him to stay focused on my lips as a way to let go anything else, and he is going to learn how to endure it through giving himself into me again.

I continued pulling his shirt up while kissing him nonstop. I started using my tongue, more gently than he would expect a French kiss being. I am starting to understand what he likes because of how slinky he reacts when I make swift and building up moves rather than harsh and sudden ones.

My legs are bent and only my upper body is touching his, so his subtle body moves do not find their equivalence. When the crumbling shirt reached to his armpits, I stopped the kiss, making his head flinch forwards in want of continuation. I smiled fondly at him before our eye contact was cut off by the shirt that slipped from in between our faces upwards. His arms went upwards through my slow guidance, allowing me to take off the shirt and throw it to the ground.

- Damn. –I smirked, tilting my head downwards his chest, staring at it with stunned eyes. He. Is. So. Damn. Hot. He is so beautiful... I imagined what his body would be like when I touched him from under his shirt before, but never would I have known that it would look this good... I mean, I don't want him to get nervous over my staring or anything, but boy I wanna stare at that all night.

- H-Hyung... -He pressed his lips nervously smiling, while covering his eyes with his arms to escape from the embarrassment. When he does that it is even more arousing because his arm muscles show even more, not mentioning his lip bite that shows from under.

I took his hands into mine, pulling his arms above his head and leaning unto his face, staring into his nervous eyes.

- Do you work out or something? –I smiled, getting our lips closer and feeling his hot breaths on my lips. He tried moving his arms while pressing a smile between his lips, but of course, I'm not letting him escape that easily.

- S-Sometimes. –He spoke shyly with a hitchy breath. Fuck, you are getting hotter and hotter by the second Kookie. Why does your smile start affecting me more when you are bare-chested?

- Jungkook-ssi. –I said teasingly as I moved my lips from left to right, keeping him wondering whether I was gonna kiss him or not. –I'm falling deeper in love with you. And your body.

With that last sentence that sent him to a blushing messiness, I extended down my legs that were bent over his hips, laying all my body over him. His two legs were in between mine, but our hips were touching now. Both of us were hit by waves of pleasure from the sudden contact. He closed his eyes and slightly turned his head to the side, as I buried my face on the crook of his neck, trying to stay intact. Shit... This is hard...

- J-Jimin-ssi... -He whispered erotically under the effect of our body contact, making me not resist kissing his neck. I'm trying hard not to go hard on him and sticking to my soft kissing patterns, but he is moving under me needily and gosh...

He started panicking to the pressure and made a big move, moving his hip higher and weakening my control. I forced my face up and barely placing my elbows on the sides of his face for strength, I spoke unto his lips between our racy breaths.

- D-Don't move.

- I-I want to... -Weak airy sounds escaped his mouth as he continued moving under me, trying to get me to respond. I bit my lip tightly, trying to avoid falling into him and raised my hips a little higher, making him open his eyes and hug my neck with his arms to pull me back in.

- No rushing. –I whispered with a smile and kissed his cheek before pulling my legs back into a bent position, leaving him high under me.

- Shit...

He curses when he is longing for my touch. I find it so damn cute.

I moved my face under his neck, as he gave me space by tilting his neck backwards. He directs his body so well when he is aroused, making me want to linger over him as long as possible just to watch him do that. I started planting kisses below his chin and then on his throat, then on the right side of his neck and then on the left. The way his head swings from one side to the other in response to my kisses, is killing me.

- H-Hyung for God's sake... -He whispered, as I looked upwards to see his gaze. Well, that is if he has his eyes open. And bingo. He doesn't. He is almost talking to himself. Hahah. Hot mess. I'm gonna call him "my hot mess" from now on. He has no choice but to like it later on when I tell him. Can't wait. ~

I started moving down on his chest, kissing the center of his collarbones, making his chest go up from the sudden tickle. His hands that were on my neck moved away to the sides of his body, trying to find a place in the sheets to hold unto to stand the sensation. Noticing his struggle to stay composed, I held his hands with mine on the sides of our body. As if he held unto a life boat, he grasped tightly to my hands, while waiting for me to do my next move with eyes closed and head thrown back.

So little contact, so much arousal... You are like my damn drug Kookie. I'm addicted to seeing you melt under me... Is it mean to think like this?

I see sweat dripping from his chest, and I can't wait to continue.

- Breath in baby. –I whispered into his chest and waited for him to do it. With his chest rise and slight stomach pull in, I kissed the middle of his chest, slower and longer this time. –Out. –I spoke again as he complied with me, breathing out, letting his chest fall back. He is trying hard to hold himself together and follow my words, but he is slowly starting to make some sounds with his mouth. They are not that audible because he keeps on shifting his head from side to side slowly but god... I'm getting fucked up watching his body react so sexily.

- In. –I spoke again, moving closer to his stomach now.

The lower I get, the harder to resist it is. I know it well, cuz that is what arouses me the most too. But Kookie is not as patient as I am.

He raised his hip upwards unwantedly. Baby why are you so hot?

I broke one of our holding hands and slid my body upwards, cupping his cheek with that hand and staring into his longing eyes that screamed for me to make a move.

- Are you nervous? –I asked him with a flirty smile. He closed his eyes tiredly and opened them again, nodding nervously. –Why? –My smile grew and I pecked his lips that had become cold away from mine in the time being.

- Cuz you are leaving me fucking high. –He spoke forcefully, making me laugh into his neck and pulling back to look at him again.

- As if you don't like it.

- H-Hyung I swear to god if I die of an anxiety attack here, you are the culprit. –Is he annoyed at me cuz I don't continue touching him and pull out just when he is getting into it? That's funny and messed up at the same time.

- I don't think you will have an anxiety attack. –I spoke with a clearer voice, reminding him of how I really sound like in real life. Of course, my voice is raspier now but it is still attractive, isn't it? It's me, Jimin. Just reminding. Heheh.

- How can you even know that?!

- Because you are not nervous like that. –I smiled knowingly while caressing his cheek. –You are not nervous because you are anxious about being around me. You are nervous because you are fucking aroused. Babe. –I released a little airy laugh as he blushed and started smiling shyly.

- Then do something about it. –Damn, Kookie.

- Oh really? –I nodded questioningly, my smirk never leaving my face.

- Well, really. –He is challenging me. And is he flirting with me right now, or what?

- I'm still not fucking you. –I watched his eyes widen.

- You are the dirtiest-mouthed person I have ever seen! –He exclaimed punching my stomach with his free hand. It didn't hurt, cuz he doesn't have power. He doesn't have power when he is lying under me like this anyway.

- Sorry. –I leaned closer to his face, making our lips touch but not doing anything. His heartbeat is increasing again. –I meant making love.

His smile widened with a pinker blush on his cheeks as I giggled to his reaction.

- Keep your hips down. –I said with a peck that left him dizzy before holding his hand again and leaning my body downwards and facing his stomach.

I intertwined our fingers together in the sides of our bodies pinning them down to the bed with a grasp that tightened as I kissed his stomach slowly.

- Hhh... –He loudly shivered and breathed as he pulled his stomach inside.

I didn't stop, and continued kissing his stomach, slowly moving to the right side of his belly. His body automatically raised, his right hip moving higher.

- Hips down baby. –I spoke into his skin as he tried to comply with me. He released a breath as he slowly let his hip fall down into the bed. –Good. –I kissed his right belly again, making his skin wet and slightly sucking it.

- J-Jiminie... -He struggled to speak from above as he breathed fast with the air that hit the wet parts of his belly. He looks so hot right now. And yeah, he is starting to have a boner. I was surprised at how he didn't have it already. His belly is the answer.

- It's okay baby. –I don't wanna rise his anxiety, since he has a belly thing. But he's overcoming it. –You are safe with me. –I said again as I continued kissing his belly. His fingers are curling up against mine. I am gonna keep on talking to remind him that it is only and only me next to him. –Are you uncomfortable?

- J-Just k-keep g-going... -He replied with a parted mouth.

- It's gonna feel good, I promise. –I assured him as he fastly nodded his head, waiting for me to continue. I moved to the left side of his belly this time.

- Uhhh... -He moaned. I'm getting a boner too, cuz this boyfriend of mine with the most perfectly athletic body in the world, is driving me crazy with his slowly audible moans.

I ran my lips from the left to the right side of his stomach, leaving random kisses close to the belt of his pants. His hip raises are getting bigger and he is starting to react too much to it.

- Kookie, hips down. –I spoke but he doesn't hear me. He is high damn.

So, I broke apart our hands that were intertwined and brought them over to hold his hips down. As I continued to plant wet kisses and sucking over his abs and lower parts of his stomach and his belly, he kept on moaning airy breaths and making weak sounds. Uhh, he's making me dizzy. I love to see him like this.

- Jiminie... -Unable to resist the pressure, he raised his upper body, partially sitting up by resting his body on his elbows. I stopped and looked into his eyes. –Come here please.

I followed his words and shifted my body upwards, bringing my face on top of his, as he fell backwards on the bed. I looked into his lost eyes tenderly.

- Are you nervous? –I asked him a little concerned. He shook his head with half-open eyes. –Then what baby?

- I need... -He wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled my upper body closer to his with a wide grasp. I was surprised by the sudden control he exerted on my body despite being under. His one hand slipped into my hair, which he started digging his fingers softly and ran his hand back and forth caringly. Shit... I'm starting to lose myself. He is being too loving. His soft and clingy approach and his way of touching me is making me fall for him right away. I closed my eyes as we joined foreheads together and breathed heavily into each other. –I-I n-need you...

- K-Kookie... -I whispered biting my lip but was soon pulled into his lips. He fucking initiated the most erotic kiss we have shared. And he is kissing me this time, hungrily... I didn't know he was able to move his lips so smoothly... Our salivas are mixing into each other, making it easier to suck unto each other's lips. I might give in any fucking time...

Without breaking the kiss, he took his one leg from between mine, and placed it on the other side, in a way that our legs were in between each other now. He moved my knee higher, until it touched his bulge, finally broke the kiss and stared into my eyes.

- I promise I won't have an anxiety attack. –He whispered as he pushed my knee further into him and bit his lower lip while doing it and staring at my eyes.

What the fuck.

- Kookie, stop tempting me. –I said looking deep into his needy eyes, knowing that I didn't mean it. –You don't know that.

- Fuck that hyung, you think I care?! –He raised his voice. Wow...

- I'm supposed to make sure-

He pulled me back into a kiss that took me apart from all my thoughts. His lips slided against mine, as if he was trying to convince me. H-How did he learn how to kiss like this?! And next thing, he slipped his one hand under the collar of my shirt again. Ughh, when he does that I get high and he knows it...

- D-Don't t-tell me I-I did'nt warn you. –I stopped him and threw him a weak look from all the seducing he had done to me while fastly breathing in and out. He nodded with a relieved smile and weakened his grip on my hair, impatient for me to move.

And slowly, I pressed my knee into his member, making him arch back and groan as his weakened grip on my neck tightened again. He. Is. So. Damn. Hot.

- You gotta breath baby. I'm gonna be real slow, okay? –I whispered into his lips as he nodded impatiently, sweating and breathing in and out like I said.

I slightly pulled back and pressed again, earning another soft moan that he tried to hide but ended up releasing. I would never, never imagine that watching him moan would be so erotic. I wanna kiss him so bad but I don't think he can notice it right now. So, I'm just gonna watch him and see his eyelid flutters, his lip movements and listen to his sweet moans that drive me crazy...

- Are you okay? –I asked softly as he managed to nod, out of breath. I started to make it a continuous movement, pulling back and pressing as he kept on losing his shit. –You want me to continue?

- Please... -He breathed out with his eyes closed as this time I pushed my knee slightly deeper. –J-Jimin-Jiminie...

- You like it?

- Y-Yes...

I wanted to hear him, make him talk so that he would stay focused on the sensation and not drift into thoughts that would make him suddenly panic and excessively react.

- One at a time baby, don't rush. –I spoke again, as he didn't reply but slowed his body down. I kissed his cheek as a slight smile appeared on his lips. How can he look so adorable at this situation?

- Jimin-ssi...

- T-Tell me baby.

- You y-Ahhh... –He moaned as I started running my knee over him in continuous movements now, making sure he really felt satisfied rather than teased.

- Keep going. –I giggled at how quickly he had gotten weak, as an airy laughter came out of his mouth that mumbled other sounds at the same time.

- You...

- Uhuh. –I didn't stop. He was overjoyed at this point, coming and going in between reality and other worlds.

- Y-You are the best b-boyfriend e-ever...

SO. FUCKING. CUTE.

- Am I? –I giggled in drunk pleasure and leaned to kiss his ear, staying there as I kept on stimulating him.

- Uh-Uhuh.

- What else?

- Y-You are...

- I am?

- T-The most a-annoying-

- Annoying? –I smirked at his daringness to say that while he depended on me and I pressed harder into him, making him moan and turn his face towards me. –Annoying?

- Jerk!

- Oh really?

Another one.

- Ahhh, Jimin-ssi!

- Choose between the best boyfriend and an annoying jerk.

- I-I have a better o-one.

Interested in his answer, I pulled my face in front of his again, waiting for him to open his eyes and look at me while I stopped my knee action. He took his time to catch his breath and finally stared at me with a teasing smile.

- You are the best lover ever.

Shit.

There is no way I'm not kissing him after that. And fuck the damn anxiety attacks, he's getting what he wants with his damn boner.

One question though...

Am I doing this cuz I wanted to or... did he just seduce me?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 16.6K 32
"If I spread your thighs apart, I expect that they stay open." Jimin's relationship with his boyfriend has always been a growing concern. It seems th...
27K 974 18
"Well, thanks again. I'm glad you accompanied me." It was obvious that Jimin's mood changed, since you arrived at the café. Therefore you tried to ch...
578K 26K 49
Second book of Bestfriend ** Jungkook suffered 3 years without Jimin by his side. Jungkook misses him soooo much. Anything can change within 3 years...
49.5K 6.5K 37
"I don't know if I have feelings for him," Jimin enunciated before taking a sip of coffee. "I just want to rail him once." He added in a small whispe...