Sometime Back(Unedited versio...

Autorstwa asmaa_66

Completed!!! Ps. This is unedited but it'll be edited soon enough. She doesn't want to get married now. He h... Więcej

Sometime Back: Summary, Author's note and Copyright.
Characters.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Author's Note I
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Author's Note II
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Author's Note III
Chapter 31
Kindly Nominate Me.
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Author's Note IV
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
New book alert!!!!

Chapter 45

3K 143 30
Autorstwa asmaa_66

P.S let me just warn you guys that this chapter is going to be looong so grab your coffee, tea, popcorn, anything really. Let's goooo!!!

Third Person's POV.

Pacing back and forth on the private balcony of the apartment, upstairs, is Sauf. She'd been waiting for Ammar to bring her luggage for one good hour now. At first she thought she couldn't even take her bath because all her toiletries were in her luggage. But fortunately enough, she got a new sponge and soap and took her bath. For an hour, she'd been in a robe .

You might be thinking, how can she be standing outside in a robe, well it's a privatized balcony covered completely in dark/tinted glass so now one from outside can see.

She didn't want to go inside because she'd be embarrassed by all the guests amd workers hoping in and out so she decided to go there alone. She already told Mona to collect her luggage when Ammar comes so he doesn't have to see her in a robe wih no scarf.

Looking in defeat, she sat on one of the bean bags there that backed the door. A pair of masculine hands then covered her eyes reminding her of her childhood days.

"Huuhh who's this?" She asked as she got up and turned around facing the anonymous person. She tried to undo his hands but they were too strong so she gave up. Few seconds later she felt the lights come on and the person removed their hands. She blinked thrice to adjust to the sudden change of light. She then flipped her hair and locked eyes with the person. She was left flabbergasted at who she saw and what she saw.

Ammar was standing right in front of her with a black board on his hand that read:

"Will you marry me? Sauf Walid?"

After reading what was before her, she obviously didn't even understand what she'd read out of confusion and so, she looked at Ammar shockingly.

"Wh-what i all these? M-m-my l-l-luggage? Wh-where---? She stuttered as she spoke. She almost lost her balance and Ammar was quick to throw the board and catch her.

"Will you marry me? Will you care to fulfill both of our desires? Today? Now?" He made her sit on the bean bag again and said what he had to.

Sauf, now had started to understand what was happening. Hot tears started daring to stream down. She covered her mouth in surprise and awe. She the grabbed a squatting Ammar and hugged him as tightly as she could.

"Na'am, na'am Ammar. Always. I love you. I love you. Very very much."

"Oh Sauf, you've made me the happiest man in this entire earth today. I'm so elated baby!!! Thank you, I love you so so so so much. Words can't describe it. He got up and helped her up too by ger shoulders.

Sauf crisscrossed her arms over her chest as she started to feel uncomfortable in a robe in front of her fiance. She pulled her hair back and made one step backwards.

"Don't worry Sauf, I won't do anything. Plus I'm sorry for how i came in. I know it's not right to see you in these clothes,"

"Yeah that's right. But Ammar, how are we going to marry today?"

Ammar smiled and interlocked his hands with his.

"Like this," he said. He went tothebackif the chair and brought a big box. He opened it to reveal a wedding gown, bridal jewelry and a lair of bridal shoes.

Sauf couldn't believe her eyes. She covered her mouth with both hands to express her shock.

"What! All these?"

"Just for my Queen,"

"But Ammar, why are you doing all these, as if we haven't been married before?"

"Hmm...back then, we married and fell in love. This time, we've fallen in love and we're marrying. Please accept it. Your makeuo artist is waiting downstairs. Plus everyone is waiting to see the second bride."

"So everyone knows?"

"I guess!"

"So you planned it all with them,"

"Yapp just this morning when you were here waiting for your luggage!" Ammar laughed at Sauf's expressioess face.

"You're the most... arghhh gooo!" She yelled and Ammar ran out.

She Hugged the big box in her hand and smiled.

"Ya Allah, thank you for the gift of life and thank you for giving me the other part of my rib. I have faced many problems in my life sometime Back , but with you grace and mercy, i overcame them and today i have everything. A husband and a family. Shukran! Sauf walked back inside the apartment and sneaked back to hers and Sara's room to sharethe good bews with her.

"Congrats sister. I'm happy for you. I'm happy we get to get married together. We've both foumd our better halves," Sara spoke the minute Sauf walked in. She didn't even guve her a chance to break the news.

"Oh sister! I'm so happy!! Thanks be to Allah Azzawajal,"

"Indeed. As you can see I'm done with my makeup, i just have to dress up. Now sit, let Lujain beat up your face."

"Sure," Since she was already in a robe, she sat on the chair and the makeup session started.

__________

Gifts, guests and and family littered themselves in the house as Everyone was after the work he or she was assigned.

"It's time to leave!!!" Sauf's mom yelled. She looked extremely happy. So as Mona and other relatives.

Sauf and the others really missed Ismah. She'd been extremely happy to witness this day.

Sauf and Sara stepped out of their room hand in hand, looking breathtaking.

Sara was wearing a nude fitted mermaid dress. A darker shade turban was wrapped around her head and the lightest shadeof her outfit was used as her veil to cover her face. Her simple gold jewelry complimented her simple look alongside a jimmy choo stoned nude shoe.

Sauf on the other hand was wearing a white caped dress with a white turban and a white transparent veil to cover her face. Her silver dangling earing glittered as it moved back and forth. Her white Dune heels defined her angelic legs. Her makeup spoke for her.

Everyone gave way for them as they stepped out of the house. $100 dollar notes were sprayed on them as they walked past everyone.

__________

Ammar and Fahd sat handsomely at the wedding alter waiting for their beautiful brides to be.
Fahd was in a grey colour suit and a black tie. His shiny Russell and Bromely shoes, complimented his entire look, his feathery jet black haur shone like the stars in the night and he smelt of masculine musk and oud.

Ammar wore a navy blue suit with a black tie and black Russell and Bromely shoe as well. His hairstyle was on a whole new level. He brushed it all backwards which gave his defined face a more powerful look. He smelt of Pears and avocados. Obviously from his body wash. A spray of Al Rasasi made his smell awesome.

Few minutes later, their brides walked hand in hand as they both walked to their husbands. Once they had sat down, the imam started the sermon.

Once he was done, Sauf's father came forward to do all the necessary things. He also stood in for Sara as her father.

Xxxx

"And I pronounce you all husband and wife!" The imam informed and claps went haywire. Screams from everywhere.

Sauf's happiness new no bounds. She was now Mrs Ammar Abdullah once again. She was even more happy than before because the love she shared with him now was something else. Words would underestimate it.

The reception followed immediately where everyone wined and dined. Entertainers did their jobs and all other fun things. The couples had their first dances and everyone danced danced and danced.

Later in the evening, Sauf and Sara both changed into something comfortable as they'd be conveyed to their husbands house.

Sauf had to catch a flight with Ammar back to  London. She hugged Sara and bade everyone before entering the car that Ammar was waiting for ger in. She was wearing a black abaya with a black veil.

"Salam wifey,"

"Salam hubby," she moved closer to him and rested her head on his chest. She suddenly started crying, hearing all the voices that were calling out her name.

"Dont cry My love. I know it's a bit hard for you to leave them all behind. But it's okay,"

Ammar wiped her tears and placed her head back on his chest as he wrapped his left arm around her.

"You know Sauf, sometime back, we both meant on the road, you almost hit my car. We then met our relatives wedding meeting. From there, my family arranged a marriage for me with you and then I didn't realize i had fallen for you. Sometime back We got married and later fell in love. But our happiness was limited whem Rayyan came into our lives. Problems problems problems, we lost the symbols of our love and we both got separated. Sometime back, still i found you again amd we both started from the beginning. You know our story, really, is a fantastic one. And after a lot of difficulty,---" Sauf cut him off before he was done.

"We are finally in each others arms,"

"Yes love! I love you very much,"

"I love you too,"

Andddddddddd i love you all too😭😭😭😭😭😭

Oh m-my g-g-god😪😪
The book is finally o-over can y-you believe it. Omg it feels as if it was just yesterday that we started this book. I can't believe it!!!!!!!
With the love, support and care of all of you...i have finally finished this book and i cannot thank you enough😪😪

I want to start another book but i want to rest for a while but I'll start it real soon. Actually if you remember i put it up but i took it down and I'm even thinking about changing the storyline because I have a better one.!

So guys comment below if you want an epilogue or something like a bonus chapter. I really want to do it but it's up to you guys.

This book, towards the middle has a lottttttttt of typos And i know they are so stupid. But anytime i write, i never really hve time to edit and I'm really sorry. I try my best to make them typo free but circumstances. To rectify it, I'll be editing the book a bit later so yeah.

That's all i have to say.

Nagode sosai
Thank you very much❤️

Love, Asmaa💞💞

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

3.8K 146 15
What if the love of your life doesn't love you anymore? This is the situation 22-year old Ihsan finds herself in, when her husband fills the divorce...
266K 17.6K 38
She sat on couch closing her eyes in a bridal posture.He entered the room and after collecting all his guts he spoke " I just wanted to tell you that...
53K 4.5K 96
"Ok ma'am, maybe you are right. But what do you want from me? Why have you even kidnapped me?" I asked her annoyed while glaring at her. I can't beli...
121K 6.8K 52
Yes, it was stupid of me to accept his hand in marriage. And yes, he still loves her so so much and maybe he always will. Will I ever be enough for...