Blood Shades

By DeathxDemon

Leera wasn't one to be messed with. She's feisty, sarcastic, holds a short temper and has a 'take no prisoner... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 - Epilogue

Chapter 22

28.8K 723 37
By DeathxDemon

Chapter 22

Blake’s POV

“Yes, yes, I know! Of course I want to find her. What do you mean, are you saying that I don’t?!” I shouted into the phone. Lee’s friend had rung on her mobile and was giving me an earful about what it means to have a mate.

“Why didn’t you protect her then?!” she yelled into the phone, I had to pull away so my eardrums wouldn’t burst. I had no idea who this girl was and she was telling me off!

“You should be careful about how you speak to an Alpha” I snarled, pressing my mouth to her screen. For some weird reason she had a wallpaper that said ‘pickles are cucumbers soaked in evil’, I had no clue about why she would put that as her background, I always thought she would put up a plan for how she would kill me.

Call me scared, but she talked about it a lot.

“Oh please, this is your mate and my best friend we’re talking about-” before she could finish I heard a murmur from someone far away from the phone. A conversation started and the girl started whining about something, but the guy seemed persistent about changing her mind.

“… Fine, fine, I won’t tell him off, but the dude- Okay, Alpha, should learn not to let her out of his sight again” the girl sighed in frustration. The conversation struck up again, but the guy’s voice was rising by the second. Then a crash broke through the silence of the conversation, and an unfamiliar voice greeted me.

“Carlos Montalvo, Falcon pack. I’m sorry about that, Alpha Blake, but my mate-Avery- is just worried about Alpha Leera. They became friends at the house of wolves, she really cares about her a lot…” the line paused for a second, and the girl told Carlos something. “My mate was just wondering, if it isn’t too much to ask, if you could keep her updated about Alpha Leera’s status”

“If I may ask, would I have met Avery before?” I asked, I’m not sure if I want to tell a random girl who claims to be my mates friend, how Leera’s going.

“Yes, you have met me. Remember that day when you first met her and there was this red-head next to her. Well, that was me” she said in a matter-of-fact tone. I growled, not liking her tone, as soon as I answered the phone, she was disrespectful.

“Don’t you growl at me, if Leera’s knew she’d have your balls!” she snarked, I could just imagine a smirk on her pale face, the girl was right, I remembered her. But she was also right about the fact that Leera would have my balls if I did something to Avery.

Damn, why did Lee have to be so violent?

“Okay, you’re right, she would have my balls, but for future reference, don’t ever talk to an Alpha like that again. Your head could end up on a platter” I advised, a quiet ‘I told you so’ came from Carlos, and the line went dead after she said bye.

Softly putting her phone back down, I stared at the wallpaper for about 15 minutes, before the most torturous pain erupted in my lower stomach. It spread down all the way to my mid-thigh, before doubling in pain.

I groaned, rolling off the bed and onto the carpeted floor. A throbbing pain began to take over the burning sensation and my whole body was shaking violently. My hands were shaking as I gripped into my lower abdomen and my knees twitched here and then. What the hell was happening?!

Then it suddenly stopped, the only thing left of it was my constant shaking and racing pulse. My breathing my irregular and my lower back felt sore, along my wrists and ankles.

“What the hell was that?” I muttered, standing back up from the floor. I had never felt that type of pain before; my first shift wasn’t even that bad!

“Blake!” Kyle shouted, slamming my door open and barging in. He stopped after taking a look at me.

“Are you okay man?” he asked, he probably took in my shaking form and heartbeat.

“I… I don’t know, I was sitting on my bed and then all of a sudden this burning feeling started in my stomach- fuck!” I shouted, gripping my right shoulder, I felt like someone was ripping it apart!

“No…” Kyle gasped in a low voice taking a weak step back “oh god, no…”

Leera’s POV

“You bastard, where the hell are you taking me?!” I screamed in frustration, kicking my legs out. Ten men were carrying me, while Jackson was directing them to where they should take me. Two were holding down each of my limbs, one holding my head and the other holding my waist.

“Just in here” he pointed to a large metal door that had at least five locks. He swiftly opened the numerous locks, before pushing the door open, he looked strained as he pushed it all the way open. I kept struggling as they carried me into the room. I don’t get why I couldn’t get out of their hold…

“Why…” I panted through my struggles, “Can’t I get out of their grips?” I asked Jackson, there was seriously something wrong.

“We sedated you, it might not stop your talking but it’s enough to weaken your abnormal strength” he informed me casually, stepping to the side so the men could drag me further into the room.

“There’s fine, just tie her down tightly so she doesn’t escape or struggle” he ordered, the men instantly got into action and dumped me onto a soft mattress. Instead of this room being pure white, it had a sickly green and black theme. The bed I was sitting on had a thick black headboard and green sheets.

The walls were white and the floor a glossy dark brown wood, there was another door to the left, and I was guessing that it lead to a bathroom. Struggling more, I felt my wrists begin to swell from the cuffs and I’m pretty sure my ankles looked horrible as well.

“Why am I here? Why not any other room?” I fired at him, my glare increasing by a few notches.

“You can leave; we’ll be just fine…” Jackson dismissed, waving his left hand at the men. They all left one by one and the door closed behind us, I could hear each lock click loudly as they bolted the door.

“You want to know?” he whispered, walking towards me slowly, each step being purposely dragged out. I was laid out in a star-fish pose, my hands above my head and my legs spread apart.

“Well, duh! Why would I ask if I didn’t?” I said in a blunt tone, a muscle ticked in his jaw when he said the look I was giving him. Still stalking forward, he was at the foot of the bed, looming over my frame.

“There is nothing, nothing stopping me right now, so I suggest you shut up and obey” he snarled lowly, keeping his voice level. I froze at his words… He wouldn’t…

“No…” I whispered, for the first time in four years, I felt what it was like to be afraid- no, scratch that, petrified of someone. My eyes widened as I looked at him, I couldn’t let him know that I felt like that.

‘But you can’t let it happen again!’ she growled, an echo that rebounded off the wall in my head.

What am I supposed to do though, I’m tied to a bed and I can’t move!

‘I don’t know…’ she whimpered.

“Lost for words I see…” he smirked, “I could get used to that, matter of fact, I would prefer that more often” I felt bile rise up my throat as he looked over my body, if he tried taking my clothes off he at least have to take off my bindings.

‘Good idea’

I didn’t bother answering her; I just stared off to the side, not being able to stand the sight of Jackson. He was a disgusting bastard and had to rape girls to get laid, pathetic. Then he crawled over me, I clenched my eyes shut, I refused to look at him.

“Four years, that’s a long time, little Lee” he whispered, but I caught a hint of amusement and malice in his tone of voice.  I hates the name he called me, it made me feel like defenceless child, but I wasn’t, not anymore. I can’t help that’s he’s drugged me!

“But that’s okay, we can make up for lost time…” he mumbled to himself, running his nose along my shoulder, I shuddered in disgust; I desperately wanted to rip his hand off and shove it up his ass. He kept mumbling random things to himself, almost as if he was trying to work something out.

“… Chastity… You’re back…” oh god, no way. His voice was getting louder and louder and kept filling with more desperation. He thought I was Chastity; his dead mate. How did he muck me up with Chastity? She was a blonde with green eyes; I was a brunette with amber.

“Four years…” he mumbled again, his eyes darkening to a deep blue. His wolf was filling his head with thoughts about me being his mate, times like this taking psychology in high school was worth it. I did a whole semester studying what happens when a shifter’s eyes change into their wolfs’ and what’s most likely running through their heads at the time.

What can I say; I like psychology.

“I’m not-”

“Shhh…” he muttered, interrupting me. Struggling, I felt some liquid run down my arms, causing a wave of fire to go through my hands- Blood. It was dark, like the colour of when I got my blood taken, and left a trail down till my elbows.

He froze once he smelt the blood. His eyes started shifting back and forth between his human and wolf. Growls slipped past him lips, till he had taken back full control.

“She’s not Chase” he mumbled to himself, squeezing his eyes shut. When he opened them, I gasped at the electric blue that confronted me; they were virtually glowing! He looked back over me again, and a look of lust flashed over his face.

“Knowing you, you’ll probably run as soon as I unbind you, so… I just work with what I’ve got” he shrugged and reached for my belt loops.

Biting my lip, I refused to cry.

 ..........................

My eyes were watery, but I made sure I didn’t let him know how much he affected me. My hands and ankles were so sore, I was pretty sure that I have grinded them down to the bone. Jackson was hovering above me on all fours, looking over my chest and neck. I was sore all over, I seriously felt like I had been hit by a truck ten times over. He suddenly smirked at me, igniting the fear again.

“Hey, didn’t you say that even if he agrees to hand over the pack, that I’ll still kill you anyway?” he asked, I slowly nodded, cautious of my actions just in case he took them the wrong way. Even after four years, I thought I would have been stronger, be able to deal with this better.

“Well, I’ve decided not to kill you. You can just be mine forever, because we both know that Blake’s gonna hand over the pack” and with that he bit my neck, marking me as his.

“I hope Blake kills you” I choked out between the ripping feelings going through my neck, “because I would hate to be with you forever”

DeathxDemon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1K 1K 16
DISCONTINUED Rose has been living in a human town and has been home schooled her whole life. Her parents decide that she should enroll in a public h...
1.9K 96 30
Tyler Price only loves two things his little sister Skylar and pack. As Alpha of Silver Moon Pack, at the age of 19. Him and his wolf Alex couldn't c...
24.7K 1K 11
Jackson Rhodes is on the run from his home pack. His Goddess-given mate assaulted him and then rejected him. He has nowhere to go. Until he comes upo...
723 18 4
Giorgio Vincenzo Lazzaro He's the Alpha of Luna d'argento pack. He's 24 and he's completely given up on the ideas of mates because an Alpha usually m...