Damaged. // Jasper Hale

By cbdauthor

"I never knew what true love was until I met her" - Jasper Hale "He fixed my damaged heart. He fixed me" - El... More

Chapter 1 - Twilight
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 - New Moon
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 - Eclipse
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47 - Breaking Dawn pt 1
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58 - Breaking Dawn Pt 2
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
AUTHORS NOTE: THANK YOU!
Authors Note - Please read
Yet another authors note
TRAILER
NEW BOOK!
BONUS CHAPTER

Chapter 8

22.3K 324 51
By cbdauthor

 I paced nervously as I waited for Jasper to come pick me up. I chewed on my thumbnail as I sat down on my bed trying to calm down. There was a knock on the front door and my breath hitched in my throat as I walked downstairs. I opened the front door to Jasper and smiled wrapping my arms around his waist as he wrapped his around my neck.

I pulled away and grasped his hand as we walked inside. I walked to the living room where dad was and bit my lip anxiously. "Dad, this is Jasper, Jasper, this is my dad Charlie" I said as Jasper extended his hand to my dad. Dad looked Jasper up and down before shaking his hand. "Nice to meet you Jasper" dad said releasing his hand.

"It's a pleasure to meet you too sir" Jasper replied back, his accent showing a little. "You want something to drink or..." dad said pointing his thumb towards the kitchen behind him. "We umm are actually heading to his house" I said grasping Jaspers hand in both of mine. Dad nodded tucking his hands into his pockets.

"Umm ok, have fun" he said and Jasper and I exited my house and got into the jeep. "Will your family like me?" I asked as I squeezed his hand. "My love, before I left they were so excited to meet you" he said and a wave of calm came over me. I nodded and sat back watching the trees as we drove by. We soon pulled up to this huge glass mansion.

I gasped as I stepped out of the car and saw Edwards Volvo soon pull up. We walked up to the front door and Jasper opened it allowing me, Bella and Edward to walk in. Jasper gently slipped my coat off and I bit my lip nervously. We walked upstairs and I saw his entire family in the kitchen. "El, Bella, this is my mother Esme, our father Carlisle and our siblings Rosalie and Emmett" Jasper said looking at Bella and I.

"Bella, Elise, we're making Italiano for you. I hope you're hungry" A woman with beautiful caramel hair and a warm smile said. "They already ate" Edward said lowly causing Bella to turn and glare at him. Rosalie shattered the bowl of salad she was holding in her hands and I flinched. She took a few steps towards us.

"Perfect" she said sarcastically crossing her arms. "Just ignore her" Jasper said to us wrapping his arms around my shoulders from behind pulling me into him. "Yeah let's just ignore the danger that has been brought on our family" she said. "We wouldn't tell anyone" Bella said from beside me. Rosalie rolled her eyes and I grasped Jasper's hand in mine.

"Bella! Ell!" Alice exclaimed as she waltzed inside off a tree, a young man following behind her. She approached Bella and I and wrapped her arms around both of us. "Oh, you do smell good" She said pulling away causing Jasper to pull me behind him slightly. "Don't worry Jaz, Elise and I will be great friends" Alice said reassuringly

Jasper wrapped an arm around my waist and I rested my head against his chest. "I'm going to show Bella the rest of the house" Edward said looking at his family awkwardly. "Clean this up. Now" Esme said to Rosalie referring to the crushed bowl. "Let's go to my room" Jasper said grasping my hand.

We walked upstairs to his room and I fell onto his leather couch. "You guys have a piano I saw" I said playing with my nails. "Yes. It is Edward's. That is where he usually spends his spare time" He replied. I nodded and sighed as I remembered when I used to play for mom and dad. "What's wrong my love?" Jasper asked sitting down on the end of the sofa.

I sat and looked at him. "I'm fine" I replied shrugging it off. "Ell, I think you've forgotten that I can feel your emotions" Jasper said, a playful smile making its way onto his face. "Shit I did" I said shaking my head playfully. "I used to play. Put on shows for mom, dad and Bella. Performed at shows and always won. But I stopped when mom and dad divorced years ago. My passion burned out and I hadn't touched a piano in years. The other day thought I found my old keyboard and played it. It felt like magic" I said quietly .

"Will you play something for me?" Jasper asked gently taking my hands in his. I hesitantly nodded and we walked down to hall to the piano room. I approached the big piano and sat down on the seat with Jasper taking a seat beside me. I placed my hands on the keys and began playing the last song I remembered learning. (Play video)

My fingers gently danced across the keys, the deep sounds echoing off the walls of the room. I closed my eyes and memories flashed through my mind.

*Memories*

I had just finished performing my heart will go on at my elementary school talent show and saw my mom and dad standing up clapping for me with tears rolling down my moms cheeks.

Me receiving a keyboard for Christmas.

I was playing the piano in my grandmothers living room, my entire family sitting around me watching with pride.

I had come first in a competition I competed in. Mom, dad and Bella cheering for me loudly.

I was playing in the school music room with my teacher watching me.

Bella sitting in my room listening me play Lionel Richies Hello.

Mom missing a competition.

Dad missing a competition.

Both my parents missing a competition with only Bella sitting there watching me play.

Me playing loudly to block out their arguments.

Me placing my song books into a box before placing it on the top of my closet.

Me slamming on my keyboard crying because of more arguments.

Mom dragging Bella and I out of the house causing me to leave my keyboard behind.

*End of memories*

I finished the song and heard clapping. I turned to see Esme, Carlisle, Alice, Pierre and Emmett standing in the doorway. I blushed and hid my face in my hands. "You play beautifully Elise" Esme said, a warm smile on her face. "Thanks" I replied quietly. "Hell I think she's better than Edward" Emmett said and I rolled my eyes.

"Edward has been playing for decades. I've only been playing for a few years. He would out do my ass any day" I replied giggling causing them to chuckle. "You truly have a gift Elise" Carlisle said and I blushed. Jasper and I left the piano room following his family to the living room where Emmett was watching the football.

"Alice? Can I talk with you?" I asked and she smiled brightly before rushing over to me and grabbing my hand dragging me upstairs to her room. I looked around and saw a bed in the middle of the room with a TV hanging on the wall, shelves filled with magazines and a huge closet.

Alice sat me on the bed and sat beside me. "You have a bed" I stated running my hand over the duvet. "Yes" Alice chirped smiling. "But vampires don't-""Elise, do the math""Alice said giggling and then I realised. They didn't use it for sleep. They used it for..."O-Oh oh" I stuttered awkwardly, a blush of embarrassment coursing my face.

"So I know what you are going to ask about" Alice said holding my hands in hers. "You do?" I asked and she nodded. "You are going to ask me about what your future holds with Jasper" She said and I nodded. "So far things have gone as planned. Sometimes my visions can change but I have had a vision that you and Jasper get married and you will become one of us" She said and I smiled.

"So I will be with him forever?" I beamed excitedly. "Yes. Forever" She said and I smiled widely. "Will I have any powers?" I asked and Alice shrugged. "I don't know. A vampire's gifts are unpredictable and spontaneous. Sometimes they show signs of their gifts when they are still human. I showed signs. I used to have small visions when I was human" Alice explained and I nodded.

"Jasper said that I can be quite manipulative" I replied and she raised her eyebrows. "Hmm. Maybe. You never know. Edward used to be able to guess what people would be thinking when he was human. However some vampires don't have powers. But they do have distinct traits about them that replace that power. Like Carlisle has extremely good self control and compassion, Esme has a lot of love to share, Rosalie has tenacity. She is very determined on things and Emmett has strength. Physical and emotional" She explained and I nodded.

"Wow" I said and Alice smiled at me. "Elise, thank you for saving my brother. Before you, he was so depressed and sad and he wanted to leave. You saved him" She said and I gave her a small smile. I leaned over and wrapped her in a hug and she wrapped her arms around me too. We pulled away and exited her room.

I sat down beside Jasper on the couch as he watched the football with Emmett. He smiled at me and wrapped an arm around my shoulders as I leaned into him. "You guys have a beautiful house" I said looking around. "Thank you. Esme did a lot of the interior and exterior design" Carlisle said walking over to his wife and placing his hands on her shoulders.

"It's beautiful Esme" I said to her and she smiled. "Interior design is my job. I love it" She said and I nodded. "You're very good at it" I replied and she gave me a warm smile. I think I'm going to enjoy being apart of this family one day...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 502 14
IN WHICH - Sabine Cullen knows that Jasper Hale is her soulmate, but flat out refuses to tell him. @-toodeviant / 2023
71.7K 1.1K 46
Marianne Swan used to have a fascination with the fragile nature of mortality until it was her own life on the line. Marianne is not scared of much i...
1.5M 42.4K 27
❝I'd like to keep that instant and hold it still, forever and always.❞ [[book one]] [[twilight]] [[jasper hale a.u.]]
206K 4.4K 19
Avery Swan hadn't heard from or seen her sister Bella since she left for Forks, Washington. Now her older sister is getting married to someone that A...