Marvel Oneshots

Warriormoontail által

Some if these are mine, some aren't. I'll let you know when they aren't mine. I won't do ships I'm uncomforta... Több

Intro
Ao3 | 1-800-273-8255
Ao3 | Stony | I Have to go
Ao3 | MJ x Perter Parker | String Me Along
Ao3 | Stucky | Hold Your Fire
Ao3 | IronDad/Spiderson | Sorry, Mister Stark
Tumblr | Notebook
Ao3 | Irondad/Spiderson | Haunted by The Ghost of You
Ao3 | IronStrange? | The Life Lived
Ao3 | A Chance (of Life and Death) | Part One
Ao3 | A Chance (of Life and Death) | Part Two
Ao3 | A Chance (of Life and Death) | Part Three
A/N
Ao3 | A Matter (of Life and Death) | Part Four: Again and Again and Again
Orginal Work | All Of The Stars
Orginal Work | Stucky | Barnes and Nobel
Another A/N (sorry)
Ao3 | A Chance (of Life and Death) | Part Five
Orginal Work | Gone
Orginal Work | I've Caught Up
Ao3 | Stony | 5 Times + 1
Ao3 | Pepperony | On Week Until Destiny Arrives
Ao3 | Doctor Bruce Banner
Orginal Work | Stucky | Salt Water
i'm sorry
Ao3 | Terminus
Ao3 | Stony | I Can Not Let You Go
Ao3 | Clintasha? | It's Quite Alright
Announcement

Ao3 | Peter Parker is a Dork

3.1K 85 10
Warriormoontail által

Honestly just a cute Peter Parker oneshot
Fluff

Chapter Text

~

2.32p.m.

The only sound that echoes around the white-washed box room is the obnoxiously noisy ticking clock. Swinging his legs back and forth, Peter continues his staring contest with the unflatteringly patterned carpet below.

"This is stupid, why am I even –"

"Mr. Parker!" A female voice cuts short his mini rant, and he looks around as if there might be someone else with his surname.

Deciding to humour the nurse and head into the room after her, he still doesn't waste time in lecturing her. "You know, this is all just a waste of time! I'm actually –" she put a thermometer in his mouth, causing him to pause momentarily. "Fine!" Peter finalises.

"Mr. Parker, would you sit still?" She asks impatiently, and he looks down at his swinging legs, then back up to the unamused nurse.

A few moments later, the thermometer beeps and causes him to jump a little. "So, can I go now...?" He questions, as she squints at the reading for far too long in his opinion.

"Yes, you can go," Peter jumps up immediately, and heads to the door. "Home." The woman adds.

Spinning on his heels, he gets dizzy from doing so at such a quick pace. "What?! Why?" Peter demands, 'casually' leaning up against the doorframe for support.

"103.64, that's why. Mr. Parker, I'm going to let your teacher know you won't be attending last period." She informs him, wandering over to the phone attached onto the wall close by.

Trying his best to argue, he starts walking over to her. "Maybe it's broken!" He suggests.

"Please, leave."

"Maybe... you're not a real nurse," Peter whispers.

Losing her patience, the nurse puts the phone down, and physically leads him out by the arm. Leaving him standing there, she shuts the door behind her.

"Rude," he huffs, heading out of the waiting room.

Deciding to himself that missing Math isn't actually that much of a big deal, Peter takes his time in getting back to the apartment. He checks the door handle first – it's unlocked. This of course means that his Aunt is home, so he has to be quiet.

Sneaking inside, he closes the door without barely making a noise. He tip-toes to his bedroom, and makes it all the way to his door. And, then he sneezes.

Story 1. Peter Parker is a Dork.

~

2.32p.m.

The only sound that echoes around the white-washed box room is the obnoxiously noisy ticking clock. Swinging his legs back and forth, Peter continues his staring contest with the unflatteringly patterned carpet below.

"This is stupid, why am I even –"

"Mr. Parker!" A female voice cuts short his mini rant, and he looks around as if there might be someone else with his surname.

Deciding to humour the nurse and head into the room after her, he still doesn't waste time in lecturing her. "You know, this is all just a waste of time! I'm actually –" she put a thermometer in his mouth, causing him to pause momentarily. "Fine!" Peter finalises.

"Mr. Parker, would you sit still?" She asks impatiently, and he looks down at his swinging legs, then back up to the unamused nurse.

A few moments later, the thermometer beeps and causes him to jump a little. "So, can I go now...?" He questions, as she squints at the reading for far too long in his opinion.

"Yes, you can go," Peter jumps up immediately, and heads to the door. "Home." The woman adds.

Spinning on his heels, he gets dizzy from doing so at such a quick pace. "What?! Why?" Peter demands, 'casually' leaning up against the doorframe for support.

"103.64, that's why. Mr. Parker, I'm going to let your teacher know you won't be attending last period." She informs him, wandering over to the phone attached onto the wall close by.

Trying his best to argue, he starts walking over to her. "Maybe it's broken!" He suggests.

"Please, leave."

"Maybe... you're not a real nurse," Peter whispers.

Losing her patience, the nurse puts the phone down, and physically leads him out by the arm. Leaving him standing there, she shuts the door behind her.

"Rude," he huffs, heading out of the waiting room.

Deciding to himself that missing Math isn't actually that much of a big deal, Peter takes his time in getting back to the apartment. He checks the door handle first – it's unlocked. This of course means that his Aunt is home, so he has to be quiet.

Sneaking inside, he closes the door without barely making a noise. He tip-toes to his bedroom, and makes it all the way to his door. And, then he sneezes.

"Peter? Is that you?"

"No!" Is his instinctive reply, to which he mentally curses himself for being such an idiot.

Aunt May emerges from the kitchen, carrying a tray of freshly baked muffins – naturally.

"What're you doing home so early?" She questions, giving him an interrogation worthy death-stare.

"I – uh, I'm skipping?" He shrugs.

May narrows her eyes. She disappears for a moment, presumably putting down the muffin tray. The second she returns, her hand goes up to Peter's forehead.

"They sent you home sick! It's bad to lie, especially to me." His aunt rambles, steering him into his bedroom.

Peter tries to think up another (preferably more believable) excuse, but she's already pushing him onto his bed. "Ahh, I have legs of my own!" He mutters, falling onto the duvet.

"Stay." She instructs, hurrying out again.

Upon her return she brings a tray – strangely quickly, actually – with a glass of water and some Aspirin atop. "Take these, and sleep. I'll make you tea and soup... no going on your phone!" May snaps, as if she could read his mind.

"But –"

"Uh!"

"I –"

"SHH." May counteracts, so Peter decides it's probably best to obey.

He takes the pills, and then places the glass beside his bed. "Can you leave now?" Peter smiles, trying to persuade her to listen.

"I'll check on you soon," she replies, finally walking out.

Closing his eyes, Peter lies in thought for a moment. He has no homework due yet, no school projects... "MR STARK!" He bolts upright, suddenly remembering the meeting that Tony had scheduled for this afternoon.

"Ow," he rubs his head, rolling out of bed and checking his watch. "I'm gonna be late, no, no... no!" Peter mumbles, rushing around his room and tugging on the Spider-Man suit.

He grabs his backpack, and makes his way towards the window.

"Everything alright in there?" May calls out, as Peter is literally mid-way out of his bedroom window and halfway onto the roof.

"Yeah! I'm gonna sleep now, so, uh... check on me in an hour! Promise I won't go on my phone," he yells back, staying still for now just incase she won't go away.

Thankfully, he's safe to leave, and finishes his out of window manoeuvre. By using the suit instead of public transport to meet Tony at the cafe downtown, Peter actually makes it only ten minutes late. He (not so steadily) lands in the alleyway just a few metres from said meeting point, and hurriedly tugs on a pair of joggers and his hoodie, so as to hide the vibrant red and blues.

Striding as confidently as he can back out onto the sidewalk, he then slides into the seat opposite Mr. Stark. "Sorry I'm late... traffic was bad," he lies through his teeth – something he isn't great at, ironically.

Tony just stares at him for what seems like an hour, and then finally speaks. "Your Aunt said you weren't coming..." he trails off, finishing his coffee in one, long sip.

"W – what? Why?" Playing it off as cool with added nervous laughter, Peter starts to cough.

Tony sighs so quietly, it almost wasn't there. "I couldn't imagine why," he murmurs.

"So, what's my mission?" Parker asks eagerly, leaning forwards into the table only for Mr. Stark to lean further back.

"Your mission is..." Peter's eyes widen. "To go home and rest."

"This sucks!" Parker criss-crosses his arms over his chest.

Getting up from his chair, Tony turns to look at his somewhat intern. "I'll speak to you again soon," he tells him, before disappearing away into the busy crowd of New Yorkers.

Peter doesn't leave right away, with some small form of hope inside him that Tony will actually turn back. But, he's proved wrong and has to return to the alleyway once more.

Totally not sulking as he climbs across the rooftops, Peter freezes as he hears a crash coming from somewhere on the ground. "Hey, Karen, what was that?!" He whispers, as if someone might hear.

"That seems to be coming from the bank that looks like it is being held up, to your right."

Looking down, sure enough another scream echos from the building not far below. "But," Karen begins, as Peter prepares to move in. "I'm not sure you should be working right now, Peter. Your internal body temperature is a lot higher than average."

Parker scoffs, and pounces down onto the balcony. "Karen, I expected more from you! You're supposed to believe in me, of all... suit people," he mutters to himself, finally landing on solid ground again.

~

"See that, Karen?! I told ya I could do it," Peter smirks to himself, quickly returning to the roof before the cops arrive.

He gets back to his apartment as quickly as possible, not admitting how out of breath he may be. Carefully climbing inside of his window, Peter hears footsteps nearing the bedroom door.

"Uh, just one second!" He calls out, throwing his backpack back where it was before he had left, and tugging at the suit.

May awaits impatiently on the other side. "What're you doing?" She calls back.

"I'm... getting dressed! I, uh.. I got water on my other pyjamas!" Peter yells the quickest lie he can, and May seems to buy it – the door knob stops turning.

Finally, the suit comes off, and he leaps into the top bunk. "I'm decent!" He shouts.

Aunt May walks in, carrying another tray. "You didn't answer me when I called earlier," her eyebrow raises.

"I was asleep."

"Alright... well, Ned's here." She says, setting the tray of soup and various fruits down onto his bedside table.

After exiting, Peter exhales a breath he hadn't realised he'd been holding. Ned's excessively loud vocals enter his room next, causing his best friend to physically cringe in pain.

"Dude! I thought you get sent home!" He blurts out, staring at his phone screen.

Peter frowns. Sitting up, his eyes widen as he hears "yet again, has Spider-Man stepped in to save the day!" Blasting out of the tiny smartphone speakers.

"Shut the door!" Parker grits his teeth, physically face palms himself. "I didn't even see any cameras," he grumbles.

After closing the bedroom door, Ned takes a seat on the bottom bunk. "You're too much of a hero for your own good," he exclaims, taking a bite of the bread on Peter's food tray.

"At least you don't underestimate me," Peter murmurs, staring at the ceiling and silently praying that May doesn't turn on the news.

Ned chuckles. "What did Mr. Stark say?"

"Nothing." Peter huffs loudly.

Standing up, Ned peeks over the top of the bed. "He told me to come home," Peter rolls his eyes, folding his arms yet again.

"He has a point, man." His not-so-trusty sidekick agrees.

Parker sits up, fully prepared to defend himself. "No –" he sneezes suddenly, sending a web bouncing across to the wall. "He doesn't."

"What was that?" May calls out, evidently having heard the crash from half of Peter's school books attaching the floor.

"Nothing!" Both of the friends reply in perfect unison.

Ned looks at Peter's sheepish expression, and then back at the web mess on the floor. "Maybe you should take those off..." he trails off, but Parker sends him an unamused expression back.

"You think, huh, Ned?" He monotones, dropping the shooters to the floor.

Lying back down, Peter tries to think of a way to convince Mr. Stark to give him a second chance. Ned tries the soup that Peter has been given, before walking over to the fallen books.

"Do you want me to pick these up?" He asks, turning to wait for an answer... but, Peter is already fast asleep.

~

The following morning...

The light beaming through his closed curtains eventually pulls Peter out of dreamland. Upon trying to move, he realises just how long he must've slept for – the last thing he remembers is talking to Ned. Weird.

"Aunt May?" He attempts to call out, but is met with pain instead.

"Ow," Peter sits up, and attempts at climbing down from his bed. "Ow!" He stumbles, and trips over one of his books.

Squinting at the time on the watch he never took off last night, he realises it's almost midday already. Suddenly feeling rather thirsty, Peter walks into the kitchen. There's a note plastered to the fridge; 'drink the orange juice, it has vitamin C!' He scoffs, opening the fridge.

"Yeah, May... not like I'm a science student." He says to himself.

Making his way out of the kitchen, his eyes catch another note literally duct taped to the front door. All it says, in big, black letters is 'NO.'

Peter sighs. He'll have to find another way out, but...

"She even taped the windows?!"

"C'mon!"

~

2 hours later...

"One hundred and seven, one hundred and eight..." Peter continues to hang upside down from his bedroom ceiling, spinning on just one web strand. "One hundred and – woah! Ouch." He drops to the floor, thanks to a sneeze.

Lying there and contemplating life, he rolls over. "Get bitten by a spider, they said..." he coughs, grabbing his phone.

Sending a text to Ned, asking what he's missing in school, Peter sits down in the middle of his bedroom. "This is so boring!" He complains.

He puts his jacket hood up, and tightens the strings. "I'll never breathe again," Peter sighs, lying back onto his floor.

"I'm home!" An echo travels through the apartment, causing Peter to jump in fright.

Not moving from the spot, Aunt May finds him still lying dramatically in a starfish position. "Did you obey my notes?" Is the first question she asks.

"No."

"The orange juice is empty, your tongue is red from cough drops... your room is now a cloud of Vicks. I think your reading is excellent," she remarks.

Peter glares.

"Oh, and Peter?"

He looks up. "No more stopping bank robberies, okay?" May smiles, but it's quite menacing.

"Okay," he smiles sleepily back.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

127K 1.7K 36
PREVIOUSLY NAMED: AVENGERS DRABBLES. This is a lot of drabbles and short stories I have lying around.They are basically oneshots including irondad/s...
277K 5.6K 72
Series of one shots about our favourite heroes Tony Stark and Peter Parker I'm gonna start including ships like Spideychelle, Pepperony, Clintasha et...
342K 5.5K 39
This is a little book of preferences about the Avengers and other people such as Bucky and Loki! I also take in requests so please comment or dm me t...
293K 3.6K 37
Marvel One Shots I'm comfortable writing anything, just message me a request :)