Sinbad: High King of the Seas

By PhoenixBunny456

{Completed} Annalise was an infant when she was stolen from her parents at the age of three she managed to es... More

Chapter 1: "Annalise, The Fanalis girl and Sinbad Child of Destiny!"
Chapter 2: "Sinbad the Sailor!"
Chapter 3: "The Dungeon Baal!"
Chapter 4: "The First Sea!"
Chapter 5: "Qualities of a King!"
Chapter 6: "Where you Belong!"
Chapter 7: "Sinbad the Merchant!"
Chapter 8: "The Household Vessels!"
Chapter 9: "Sasan, Land of Purity!"
Chapter 10: "The Power to Change the World!"
Chapter 11: "Artemyra, City of the Sky!"
Chapter 12: "Djinn Equip Battle!"
Chapter 13: "Magi"
Chapter 14: "Dragon's Face!"
Chapter 16: "Shocking Truth!"
Chapter 17: "Debt!"
Chapter 18: "A Contest of Fate!"
Chapter 19: "Departure to the Island!"
Chapter 20: "Ria Venus Island!"
Chapter 21: "Sinbad's Unbelievable Defeat!"
Chapter 22: "Jafar's Quest!"
Chapter 23: "Ray of Hope!"
Chapter 24: "Pride and One Hand of the Counterattack!"
Chapter 25: "Mariadel's Bankruptcy Plan!"
Chapter 26: "Beacon of Rebellion!"
Chapter 27: "Confusing Freedom!"
Chapter 28: "More than just my Queen, Be my Wife!"
Chapter 29: "Making a Country!"
Chapter 30: "Journey on a New Adventure!"
Chapter 31: "Heliohapt!"
Chapter 32: "Curse in Heliohapt?"
Chapter 33: "The Truth of Heliohapt!"
Chapter 34: "Sixteenth Dungeon, Zepar's Trial!"
Chapter 35: "Hinahoho Vs Mytras, Jafar Vs Masrur!"
Chapter 36: "Two King Vessels!"
Chapter 37: "The Seven Seas Alliance Will Protect You, Heliohapt!"
Chapter 38: "Farewells and Sharrkan's Struggle to Find His Place!"
Chapter 39: "Torran Village!"
Chapter 40: "Household Queen Vs the Man Who Enslaved Her!"
Chapter 41: "The King Zepar Spoke Of!"
Chapter 42: "The Magi named Judar!"
Chapter 43: "Diplomatic Mission with Rashid!"
Chapter 44: "Parthevia and the Little Emperor!"
Chapter 45: "Chat with Barbarossa!"
Chapter 46: "Things to Be Happy About!"
Chapter 47: "Future Island of the Kingdom of Sindria?"
Chapter 48: "The Horror of that Night!"
Chapter 49: "Tears Shed!"
Chapter 50: "Yunan's Gift of Life!"

Chapter 15: "Serendine and Drakon's Story!"

3.1K 83 1
By PhoenixBunny456

"Kyou wo ikinuku no wa sonna ni kantan ja nai!" A bird is shown flying then all the characters are shown with Sinbad and Annalise last. "Yume ni tsubusaresou de nemurenai yoru wo yuku!" A boy is shown holding his hands together followed by a boy holding some type of weapon. Then a blue haired girl is shown and she opens her eyes as she was holding her hands together as well. A guy throws a weapon as he's shown. "Osanai koro no BIJYON wa dokoka ni kiete shimatta!" Three people are shown together. "Fujouri na sekai de kitto dareka naiteiru" Two people are shown followed by a guy with wraps covering his mouth and he slashes with a knife. "Mukizu de tsuuka shiyou to omou na!" Sinbad is shown and he fights off a monster while Annalise flashes behind him with a smile on her face. "Sono michi wo yuku no nara!" The two are shown growing up almost in the same position where Annalise stood behind Sinbad. "Kesenai kizu wa ikita kiseki da! Shinu made wasurenai yo!" Their friends are shown running and Annalise jumps up into the air. "Donna higeki no asa mo koete yuke! Nigitta yume no kankaku wo kate ni shite! Mukuwareru hoshou mo nai ga yokan wo shinjite hashire! Aisubeki kiseki no shunkan wa koko ni shikanai!" Annalise, Sinbad and another guy gets backed against each other and Sinbad freaks out before looking at the two and the three run forward and attack a monster before being blown away. "Ikiyuku riyuu nante atozuke sa! Asayake no PINSUPOTTO ga bokura wo terashita! Kodou ga tomaru sono hi made owaranai! Tsugi wa kimi no ban datte yoake ga iu!" Sinbad is shown defending everyone. Allies and enemies are shown with Annalise last and she giggles as Sinbad smiles at her. "Hitotsu mata hitotsu tte tsumiagete kita kibou wa! Itsuka yogore suteta risou ni yoku naiteiru! Osanai koro no BIJYON wa dokoka ni kiete shimatta! Wake mo nai kotoba ni ki wo torareteta suki ni! Itsuka kono ishiki mo zenbu hai ni kawaru no nara! Ikita imi wa semete shiritai yo! Subete ga, subete ga kiete shimau mae ni! Saigo no hi boku wa kitto yokan wo shinjite hashiru Kutabire kitta gokan wo okizari ni "Ato chotto nanda" tte! Ikiyuku riyuu nante atozuke sa! Asayake no PINSUPOTTO ga bokura wo terashita! Kodou ga tomaru sono hi made owaranai! Tsugi wa dare no ban ka tte! Yoake ni iwarenakutatte wakaru darou!" Sinbad is shown and Annalise walks over to him as he stands with the rest of their friends.

"I understand your story. After that, you..." Sinbad says.

"Yes, after that, we fled the country to seek asylum abroad." Sahel says.

"Coup D'état? You can't just sum it up in that one little word. Barbarossa murdered by father... murdered the emperor. Killing the emperor to whom he pledged his allegiance and dedicated his life... that's blasphemy towards our very country. A Coup D'état... calling it something so convenient is.." Serendine says as she was upset.

"Princess Serendine, now's not the time..." Drakon says.

"Dragul... I still haven't given my consent! This man is—" Serendine says.

"You guys... should get some rest." Sinbad says and Annalise looks at him.

"What are you saying? This is not the time for rest!" Drakon says.

"You need to. Precisely because this isn't the time. You haven't eaten nor slept at all lately, right? I can tell just by looking at you." Sinbad says, "Just looking at your exhausted faces, scrawny and lifeless. You've changed so much since I last saw you. I can't even imagine what terrible things you must have been through." Sinbad says and stands up, "If there's more to explain to me, it can wait."

"You're just planning you run away, aren't you, Sinbad?!" Serendine asks.

"Be quiet. I'm in charge here. I suggested that you rest because I feel it's necessary based on my own judgement. My lady, if you are really are someone capable of ruling over others, then you should take a minute to think about those supporting you." Sinbad says and Serendine gasps, "Don't worry. This is Sindria Trading Company, known by everyone here in Napolia. I guarantee you will be safe here, so get some sleep."

[LATER]

Sinbad and Annalise sat by a window of the company staring out the window. Sinbad held Annalise's hand up until the moment Jafar came into the room to rejoin them with Hinahoho following him. They didn't look away from the window though.

"Sin. They've all bathed and eaten their fill It seems like they've all retired to their rooms for the night." Jafar says.

"Good." Annalise says.

"According to the girls, they practically passed out before their heads hit the pillows. They must have been extremely exhausted." Jafar says.

"I see." Sinbad says.

"But that was a rare sight, wasn't it? To hear you admonish them like that... is there something worrying you?" Jafar asks.

"Not really. I just said what I was thinking." Sinbad says.

"Really?" Jafar asks.

"Well, that princess got herself all worked up. If he didn't say something she wouldn't have understood." Annalise says.

"Well, I guess that's true." Jafar says. There's a knock at the door.

"Excuse me. I've brought one of our guests to see you." A girl says.

"Sahel." Jafar says.

"Sinbad, I'm sorry that Princess Serendine was so rude to you earlier... even though this has nothing to do with you, you've shown us such compassion. I'm very grateful." Sahel says.

"There's no need for that. Please go get some rest." Jafar says.

"No." Sahel says. Annalise props her chin on her fist as she sat with her arm on the arm rest.

"About our conversation earlier... what happened to us when we left the imperial city.... And how we came to be in this situation... I still haven't told you everything you need to know. By hiding us here, you might get dragged into all this. Once you understand the entire situation, I want you to form your own judgements. I'm telling you this as your elder... and as my atonement for being able to do nothing for either Princess Serendine or Lore Dragul. Somehow... I want to forgive Princess Serendine. Please understand... how sorrowful our life on the run has been. And the heartbreak of Lord Dragul's circumstances. All the things of this past year..." Sahel says and Annalise looks at Sinbad. They were ready to hear the full story even though Annalise wishes they could hear it from Serendine and Dragul.

Five days after fleeing the imperial city, the group had been attacked. A man had moved in to kill Serendine when Drakon had jumped in and killed the guy. Sahel doesn't explain if that was when Drakon had transformed or not. She explained how Drakon's words to her weighed on her as if they applied to her as well. They had fled the imperial city and headed for the border on foot. She explains how in order to avoid barriers, the only path they could take was north through the mountains. They climbed unfamiliar mountain roads without stopping for food and water as they were relentlessly pursued by their enemies. She explains how just as they reached the border, their path was blocked by their pursuers. An army of their pursuers. Sahel explains how Drakon had defended them and had used so much power that he was consumed with killing everyone in their path.

Sahel explains how when they arrived in town, Drakon had gotten seen by a little girl who was instantly scared. The little girl's brother had appeared to defend his sister. Drakon wasn't sure what to do until some people had begun throwing rocks at him. They managed to escape before Drakon was killed. Sahel explains how Drakon is overwhelmed with feelings to be stronger.

"Like that, we entered Reim and moved from town to town, heading for the port. Princess Serendine and two of us entered towns along the way to gather information while Lord Dragul concealed himself in the outskirts of each town." Sahel explains. Annalise stares in shock and disbelief how Drakon was treated by Serendine.

"From then on, other than the times we met to share food with Lore Dragul, we rarely saw each other." Sahel says before pausing for a few moments before taking a deep breath, "I still don't know if that was the right thing to do. Thinking realistically there is no way Lore Drakon could just walk around a community."

"You weren't mistaken... however..." Hinahoho says.

'Drakon...' Sinbad's thoughts say.

'How could we let this happen? We should have gone after him.' Annalise's thoughts say.

"The rest of this is just speculation, but—" Sahel says.

"Lady Sahel, that's enough!" Drakon says.

"Lord Drakon!" Sahel says.

"W-Why are you here?" Sahel asks.

"I can no longer feel at easy around so many people... I was unable to sleep... however, I certainly didn't intend to make you responsible for saying all of this." Drakon says.

"Drakon." Annalise says and Drakon holds his hand up.

"I'll tell you the rest myself... do you still wish to hear it, Sinbad?" Drakon asks.

"Yeah, of course." Sinbad says.

"During the times that we were separated, I had nothing to do but wait... day after day... I looked at the bright far-away town below always waiting. I relied on the food brought to me but at times, I also attacked passing caravans. Because I look like this, they all assumed a new type of monster had appeared and just ran away. I always feared that rumors would eventually make their way back to town. I didn't want to cause any trouble for the Princess and the others staying there. Despite that... I still felt that what I was doing was better than going into town myself. Over six months passed since we fled Parthevia. We were completely unable to get out of the Reim empire." Drakon explains. Annalise stares at Drakon in shock. He explains how Serendine absolutely hates Sinbad and Annalise.

"It's my fault. During our time as fugitives, I kept encouraging Serendine to fulfill her obligations as a member of the royal family. Under those circumstances, perhaps the only way she could endure was to direct all her resentment towards you..." Drakon says, "In the cargo of one of the caravans, I saw the book you wrote... for me, who had no one left to rely on... it seemed like fate. I didn't care what form it took... I only hoped for your assistance, but... as you saw earlier, Princess Serendine is consumed by rage towards you. I secretly consulted with Lady Sahel and she encouraged me to bring everyone here."

"Hmm." Annalise says.

"Of course, it seems like the princess figured it out when she saw the name 'Sindria Trading Company' and she lost her composure upon realizing she had been tricked into coming here." Drakon says.

"I think I understand now... so that's what happened, huh?" Sinbad says with a slight chuckle. Annalise sits back as she crosses her arms.

"I, too... as someone from the imperial palace, was resistant to the idea of relying on a person who betrayed our empire... but it was impossible to continue our travels any further. Both physically and mentally this is... the truth of our past year." Sahel says.

"Also, Sinbad there is something I wish to ask of you. She's only repeated what is convenient for her... she feels great animosity towards you as a member of the Parthevian Royal Family which you turned your back on... It's also about Princess Serendine. I am unable to protect Princess Serendine or make her happy and if I cannot do so in this Grotesque form, then I want to leave it to someone greater than I... I want to protect her... There's no one else I can ask. I want to entrust Princess Serendine to you, Sinbad. That is my wish." Drakon says, "But... I figured that Annalise wouldn't like that idea."

"What gave you that idea." Annalise says with venom in her voice. Jafar and Hinahoho look at each other confused.

"I beg of you..." Drakon says.

"No." Sinbad says.

"Sinbad!" Drakon says.

"We're sorry for all you've been through, but she's an important person you have risked your life to protect isn't she?" Annalise asks.

"So you should be the one to protect her until the very end." Sinbad says.

"But think about what we told you... I'm just a monster than can't do anything." Drakon says and his eyes widen when he's slapped across the face. The slapping sound echoes through the room and everyone gasps as they look to find Annalise standing up.

"YOU'RE WRONG! You're not a monster!" Annalise yells.

"Annalise is right. You haven't changed at all. Aren't you the exact same Drakon we used to know?" Sinbad asks and Drakon's eyes widen when Sinbad grabs him by the shirt, "You're human. A human who sheds tears out of worry, pain and loneliness. There's no reason do you to give up... if you need the strength to keep going, I'll lend you as much as you need because after all. You're my precious friend!" Annalise's eyes widen as she saw Drakon's human form until the dragon exterior. Drakon's eyes stare wide at Sinbad in shock.

"Sinbad... Annalise... After taking on thisappearance... I intended to throw away my life as a human... I thought I wouldnever be human again... I had resigned myself to spending the rest of my life asa monster... but you... you two extended your hands to me... thank you." Drakon saysbefore he starts crying, "I'm glad I met you two... Thank you." The three of themare shown in their young forms. The guys were smiling at one another whileAnnalise giggled as she walked ahead of them in the dungeon of Baal when theyweren't getting attacked by anything.     

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.4K 1.8K 88
COMPLETED ✔️ "Your time has run out". *Not Your Average High School Story* Annabeth Chase is running. Starting from age seven, everything in her life...
158K 5.3K 32
Beaten. Bruised. Tears. Life was normal. Life was hard. Life was death by age of 10. Or it would've been. Not since the strange lady took me away fro...
51.8K 2.8K 34
Anna Holland is a college freshman with strange empathic psychic powers that she has managed to keep hidden. She senses auras, feels what others feel...
281K 7.4K 30
*Book title has been updated, previously known as Ace* Imagine seeing someone unable to buy food because they didn't have the money. Then randomly a...