Is this a dream ? ( Smosh/Ian...

By someawkwardgirl

Hailey has a lot of trouble in her life as she tries to go through them with her cousin... She meets Ian and... More

About me
Congrats !!
What ?! He's your husband ?!
Getting ready
Worst flight
The Meeting
The awkwardness
Did she really say that
Finally found it !!
The amazing wedding
So surreal
Are you kidding me ?!
Meh why not ?
A sleepover...?
Its time
The ( almost ) perfect date
Going home...
Sneaking
Not that well-welcome
Owww
New friend
Remember
Happy birthday...
SOMEONE HELP ME !!
Dont forget...
Almost lover
Too harsh...?
I will do it
Again...? Really...?
Its none of my business
Different paths...?
No more
Please pick up...
Gone...
I'll be more than ready
Im proud
Beep...beep...beep
" stuff " ??
She deserves it... Right...?
Guilt...
New year New begining

He saved me

364 16 4
By someawkwardgirl

I felt my body going numb...the water was freezing...and now...I closed my eyes and laid down and put my head in...everything that happened in the past 4 years flashed thro my eyes...all the good things...and the terrible things...I felt better knowing that I won't go thro it anymore...but at the same time...I didn't want to give up this easily...

I felt my breath begging for me to go up...i felt my whole body telling me to put my head above the water...but I didn't care...cuz now my breath was almost gone...and in less than 10 seconds...everything will go away...

As I was out of breath...i felt my self getting dizzy...and then...something happened to me...that made me get out of the water...

A picture of Ian looking at me with his blue eyes and telling me "Um...listen don't worry about what happened yesterday... aright...? Everything will be okay..." that was when I got in a fight with my family about leaving...and we went to eat outside...and he told me not to worry...

I started breathing heavily...just hearing that sentence from him...saved me...he saved me so many times before...and here he is doing it again...

Who am I kidding...i will never forget about him...i run my fingers thro my hair and get out of the water and then I wake up...

It was a dream ?!! I look around and see myself in my room with the radio still on...that was a dream...i guess that means I really shouldn't kill myself...and it will all get better...

That's what I hoped at least...

.

.

.

I'm sorry I didn't update for a long time x( and I'm sorry this is kinda short and reaaaally cheesy...it's not that good either... but I'll update one soon...tell me what u think about chapters like these...? I mean it kinda made a little change in the story but...ill try to update one with some things happening :D I'll see ya guys later hope u enjoyed !!

Byyyyye !! BIIIIATCH !! 👊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34K 830 45
who says your right person wrong time can't get a second chance... guys i love angela and there are very little fanfics so i knew i had to do somethi...
5.8K 550 31
After Ian texts Anthony saying he loves him by accident will it be the same? What will happen between them two? Will Anthony love Ian? Or will smosh...
153K 1.7K 44
"What would happen if I was Shayne's girlfriend? No! Stop it Courtney. You two are friends and that is all. The girls are right. I just miss having s...
1.7K 79 19
Everything is going well for Bella, she has her brother, and new best friends, and a boyfriend that is perfect to and for her. But theres one problem...