๐™š๐™˜๐™ค๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š 236

By imthestarrynight

Where Park Jimin falls for the wrong person, in October there are 5ยฐ, a 50% cotton paper costs too much and t... More

ใ…‚
ใ…ƒ
ใ…ˆ
ใ…‰
ใ„ท
ใ„ธ
ใ„ฑ
ใ„ฒ
ใ……
ใ…†
ใ…›
ใ…•
ใ…‘
ใ…
ใ…’
ใ…”
ใ…–
ใ…
ใ„ด
ใ…‡
ใ„น
ใ…Ž
ใ…—
ใ…“
ใ…
ใ…ฃ
ใ…‹
ใ…Š
ใ…
ใ… 
ใ…œ
ใ…ก

ใ…Œ

30 4 0
By imthestarrynight

Hoseok takes my tears away: he stoles it with his fingers, imprisons it in the paper and kisses them. Every time a drop hits his finger he puts it in his lips, like he's tasting some kind of special liquor or puts his lips into my cheekbones, in my cheeks, in my face... I'm not feeling well. The situation is getting worse.

He brings my face near his. "Baby don't cry"

"You don't really care about me" I say while looking everywhere so that I don't meet his eyes. Suddenly his bed sheet is interesting.

He smirks. Is he joking?

"Why are you saying that, baby?"

"You aren't doing anything to help me" I mumble, crying with more noise than before, "As long as you feel well with yourself, you don't care about my feelings."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303K 9.6K 106
BTS & GOT7 as your zodiac sign! Which member will you get for each of them??? Read to find out!!! #601 in 'GOT7'
286 74 4
โ›โ› ๐–ฒ๐—๐—‚๐—‡ ๐–ธ๐—‡ โœโœ, ๐–บ ๐–ป๐–พ๐–บ๐—Ž๐—๐—‚๐–ฟ๐—Ž๐—… ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‡๐—€ ๐—€๐—‚๐—‹๐—… ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—„๐—Œ ๐—Ž๐—‡๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‹ โ› ๐—ž๐—ถ๐—บ'๐˜€ ๐—™๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐—–๐—ผ โœ, ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐–ป๐–พ๐–บ๐—Ž๐—๐—‚๐–ฟ๐—Ž๐—… ๏ฟฝ...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
395K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...