Fight to Take Flight

By Eri2822

Primrose has not had an easy life by far. With the death of her mother and her father's constant abuse and no... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
title of your story

Chapter 17

551 17 1
By Eri2822

Sorry there is going to be a lot of repeat with the Phone conversation Prim had with Mark but to fully understand it you should read it again so you get both sides, Thank you.

______________________________________________________________________________

Prim’s POV

After finishing my song I was about to leave when my phone rang.

“Hello” I sniffled, whipping my eyes with the back of my hand.

“Hello this is the laughing company, how may we stop your crying today?”

A smile formed on my face followed by a weak laugh. “Thanks Mark, I needed that”

“No Problem. So why were you crying?”

“Do I have to tell you?”

“Are you my best friend?

“Yes you are my best friend.”

“Than yes you do. I believe it is in the job description.”

“Look I just don’t want to talk about it okay.”

“Too bad, spill. It will make you feel better and you know it.”

I gave a heavy sigh. “Okay, okay jeez no need to get your panties all tied up.”

“HA HA, very funny. For your information I wear boxer briefs.”

“Eww, I did not want to know that.”

This time he gave a real laugh “Too late. Anyway thats changing the subject, spill.”

“Alright, I found my mate.”

“Seriously, that’s awesome, congrats.”

“That’s not a good thing Mark.”

“Why?”

“You know damn well why.”

“Oh, your dad.” I could practically hear him facepalming for that one.

“Yes him.”

“Well have you at least talked to him? Your mate I mean.”

“Yes I talked to him, no I did not tell him why, I just told him that I couldn’t accept him.”

“Is that what you really want?”

I started crying again, curling up into a little ball. “No, it’s the opposite of what I wanted, I want to be able to go running into his arms, I want him to comfort me, I want to get to know him and most importantly I want to be able to fall in love and trust in another person so completely that nothing is hidden.” I whispered the last part as if I was afraid to voice my wishes, “And most of all” I looked up at the sky. “I want to just be with him.”

“I know, so why don’t you?”

“I don’t know, I just don’t know what to do anymore. What if he figures out where I am?”

“Are you worried about him hurting you again?”

“No, I’m not worried about me, I know I can handle it.”

“Oh, so its the people close to you there” He was quiet for a while before he spoke again. “Do you think he would know you would go to your mom’s old pack?”

“I don’t think he even remembers what pack she was from, so I’m relatively safe for now.”

“Exactly, which is why I don’t think you should worry about it.”

“So let me get this straight, you think I should tell my mate about him?”

“Yup.”

“Have you lost your mind! Why would I do that?” Seriously, I don’t think Mark was using his brain at the moment.

“Are you ever going to feel as if it’s safe enough for you two to be together?”

“Only God knows. I really hope so though.”

“Me too, what’s his name?”

“His name?”

“Yes his name, Prim.”

I looked at the ground a goofy grin taking over my face. “It’s Adrian.”

“What does he look like?” He actually sounded genuinely curious.

“You should see him he is a god. If it wasn’t for my, well you know what, anyway if it wasn’t for that I probably would have jumped his bones right when I saw him in the middle of the school hallway. Oh and get this, he is the Alpha’s son.”

“What you think I’m gay, and you’re trying to get me jealous or something?”

I burst out into laughter, it rang so loudly in the quiet meadow. “I know you’re not gay, it doesn’t mean you can’t appreciate a nice body when you see one.”

“Hey the only males body I appreciate is my own, and I know you do too. I’ve seen you check me out.”

I couldn’t help but giggle.

“Yeah, yeah whatever. So why did you call anyways? Usually you guys don’t call until later at night.”

He heaved a big sigh. “It’s Alejo’s mom, the cancer won out. She passed away early this morning.”

My jaw dropped. I put my hand over my mouth trying to control my sobs as they racked my body. “Please tell me you’re lying. It can’t be true. The treatment was working!”

I doubled over in attempt to regain control over my breathing again.

“How is Alejo dealing with it?”

“As best as can be expected. We all saw it coming though. She got much worse after you left. Honestly it’s just good that she won’t be in pain anymore. I think what’s really getting to him though is trying to get his little brother, Carlos to understand why he turned into a giant wolf.”

I gasped “You mean Carlos shifted?”

“Yeah, It surprised everyone.”

“But he is so young, ten year olds should not shift.”

“I don’t get it either. Our best guess was the stress of watching his mother slowly die.”

“That’s just awful. What’s he going to do?”

“He is goign to move out there, with you”

“Come here! Why?”

“Now that his mom is dead there is nothing left for him here and he misses you.”

“I get that, but has he really thought this through?”

He chuckled “Yeah we all have. All of us decided to move to ‘Home’.”

“All of you? Have you thought this through?”

“Again nothing is keeping us here and it’s just not the same without you Prim.”

“No I get that, it’s just that if we are all in the same place he is more likely to find us.”

“That’s complete bull.”

“I know. I just, I don’t know what I would do if I saw him again.”

“Yeah, and none of us want it to come to that either.”

A sudden realization popped up in my head. “What is Peter going to do about his parents?”

A full blown laugh was heard from his end of the phone this time. “Funny story, they were around when Carlos first shifted so he had to tell them about us all being werewolves and all.”

“No way I don’t believe it! What did they do.”

“Well first they both fainted on the spot. Then after the initial shock they told him they still loved him and all and they wouldn’t tell anyone but they could not deal with the supernatural. So in the end the kicked him out.”

“Wow I’m gone for all a few months and already all this has happened? Why didn’t he tell me?”

“It only happened a little while ago and really he was still kinda processing it.”

“Oh that makes sense than. What about you? Any drastic changes?”

“I may or may not have thought it was a good idea to try and tattoo myself on my manhood.”

“NO”

“Yes”

“I don’t believe you!”

“Believe it, it is pure truth babe.”

“What would make you think that was okay?”

“I honestly don’t know, I thought it would be cool to have a tattoo that said beast on it.”

“Aww honey that was just an all around bad idea.”

“I know that NOW, I just wish I would have realized it sooner.”

“Are you okay now at least?”

“Yeah, I just have a B on my privates and a very bruised ego.”

“Well that’s good.”

“If you consider that good.” He mumbled.

“OH, you’ll never guess who I met here.”

“Who?”

“Mason.”

“No way!”

“Yeah I know I didn’t believe it at first either. Guess how I saw him.”

“How?”

“He is my gym teacher.”

Another round of huge laughter coming from him. “A gym teacher? Thats so... unexpected.”

“Yeah I thought that too, and I told him as much.”

“That’s just too weird.”

“Mhmm, so when are you guys thinking of coming down?”

“In a month or two.”

“That soon?”

“Yep.”

“Well I think you should call Alpha Tony first.”

“Why? You didn’t.”

“Yeah but I was one person, whereas you are four. Plus my mom lived in this pack.”

“Fair enough. I guess we will do that.”

“Cool, just let me know the outcome either way, also tell him your friends of mine. I’m not sure if it will help or not considering I basically just rejected his son but it’s worth a shot.”

“Either way he is going to find out so might as well be upfront about it. Anyway I should get going a customer should be arriving for a tat in a few minutes.”

“Okay, Love you, and send my love to the rest.”

“Love you too and will do. Bye Prim.”

“Bye.” I hung up picked up my stuff and left.

Continue Reading