Sixteen Year Old Vampire

Από likethecolour

Never in my life has my mom ever said something so horrible, so disgusting. Never in my sixteen years of livi... Περισσότερα

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13- The Date Part 1
Chapter 13- The Date Part 2
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Special chapter
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Prologue has been posted
Update

Epilogue

67.9K 2.6K 1K
Από likethecolour

Epilogue

"You look beautiful, Elizabeth. Ashton won't be able to keep his hands off you." I blushed at Nicole's comment. We were standing in front of a mirror, and I was wearing a sleeveless green dress that matched Ashton's eyes. It stopped just past my knees. My hair was down in dark waves, and my skin was practically glowing.

"That's the point." I said, smiling into the reflection. It's been a week since Ashton and I told each other the three most important words you could say to someone. I love you. And, I realized it was about time that we showed each other, how much we loved each other.

Nicole laughed hitting my shoulder, "You naughty girl." I rolled my eyes, and turned around to see Martha sitting on my bed. She gave me a big smile,

"You look so beautiful, vampire girl." Again, I rolled my eyes. Ever since she accepted the fact that we were vampires, she's been getting on my nerves with vampire nicknames. She asked questions a lot, and I answered them all.

"Thank you, human." Now it was her turn to roll her eyes, which Nicole laughed. The door opened and Mom walked in,

"Your prince is at the door." I smiled, and thanked my mom. Slowly we walked out of the room, and down stairs. Thomas and my uncle were talking to Ashton, who had his back facing us.

Uncle pointed behind us, and Ashton turned around. Slowly everything and everyone around us went away, the moment our eyes connected. It felt like it was just him and me. We slowly walked towards each other and when we finally reached each other, Ashton pulled me into his arms.

"You look so beautiful, actually beautiful is an understatement. You look amazing, gorgeous, breathless, absolutely mouthwatering." I laughed, and pecked his cheek. I looked down to see him wearing a black suit, that fitted him nicely. And, a bright green dress shirt that matched my dress. We're always matching.

"And you look handsomely breathtaking, gorgeous beyond belief, sexy-"

"Okay, you guys can leave now." Thomas interrupted. That's when I remembered that there were people around, and it wasn't just Ashton and I. I glared at Thomas, making his roll his eyes.

Uncle walked up and patted me on the back, "From what I hear, you guys have all night to compliment each other." I blushed bright red. I groaned feeling completely embarrassed.

"Let's go." I said pushing Ashton towards the front door. Ashton laughed and wrapped an arm around my shoulder. We were standing on the porch when Thomas suddenly ran out. He kissed my cheek,

"Have fun, little sis." I smiled, and then he turned to Ashton, "If you break my sisters heart or hurt her, I will kill you." He had a serious look on his face, then he suddenly smiled letting his bright teeth shine,

"Have fun." Then he walked back inside and shut the door. I laughed, I have the best brother in the world. Ashton smiled and turned to me,

"Follow me." He held out his hand, and I held it. He intertwined out fingers and started to walk me around my house and we headed towards my backyard. Why didn't we just walk out the back door? Whatever.

When we were at the edge of the forest Ashton turned to me,

"I'm gonna have to blindfold you, now." I turned to Ashton looking shocked,

"You're gonna blindfold me." He nodded, pulling out a green (of course) blindfold, and gestured for me to turn around. I did.

"That's what they do in all the movies." I laughed, and let him wrap the blindfold around my eyes. When he tied it he grabbed my hand and started to lead us into the forest.

I heard leaves crunching as we walked further into the forest. I sniffed and smelled the air around us trying to smell something that could give me some sort of hint. Then I smelled something really good, was that...lasagna? I raised an eyebrow. Why in the world do I smell Lasagna in the middle of the woods?

We stopped walking and Ashton started to untie my blindfold. When he took it off, I blinked my eyes to adjust to the sudden light of the moon. I looked around to see that we were in the same clearing that we were in the day we told each other we loved each other. Except now it was decorated.

Ribbon hung off the trees, that were surrounding the forest. There was circle of candles that outlined the clearing, and I was suddenly afraid of starting a forest fire. But, it was beautiful, so I didn't say anything. There was a trail of roses that led to the bed that sitting in the middle of the clearing.

I laughed turning to Ashton, who had a sheepish smile on his face, "Very subtle." I said smirking in the direction of the bed. Ashton laughed, and led me towards it. That's when I noticed the picnic basket sitting on top of it.

"I brought lasagna, so we could eat first and then we would look up into the sky and watch the stars." I looked up at the moon, that looked like it was shining right above us. It was so beautiful. I looked over at Ashton who was rummaging around in the picnic basket.

"Is that everything we'll be doing." He looked up, and we made eye contact.

"If that's what you want." I stalked towards him, and picked up the basket and placed it on the floor,

"I'm not hungry." He slowly nodded, and gave me a small smile,

"Then let's look up at the stars." He said, getting on the bed. He patted the spot next to him. I got up on the bed and sat next to Ashton. He was avoiding eye contact and was looking up at the sky. I cupped his cheeks and made him look at me,

"Stop stalling, you know what I want." He smiled and kissed my forehead,

"Yes. But, are you ready-" I cut him off by crashing my lips into his. He moaned, and wrapped his arms around me. He rolled around the huge bed, before Ashton was on top. I smiled up at him, looking into his beautiful green orbs.

"Make love to me." He smiled, back and pecked my lips,

"Are you sure?" I rolled my eyes,

"Yes, Ashton. Now, stop being a tease, and make love to me." His eyes started to become darker with lust and he crashed his lips into mine.

We made love that night...all night. It was a little painful at first, and when Ashton had to mark me. But, when I marked him I was on cloud nine. His blood tasted delicious, so I had to force myself to only drank a little.

When we finally got finished we looked up into the sky to watch the sun rise. I turned to Ashton, and smiled,

"I love you." He looked over and gave me a huge grin,

"I love you, too." Then he got this goofy look on his face, "Let's go again." I laughed,

"It's already morning." He gave me a pout,

"So?" I rolled my eyes, then looked down at Ashton's tan abs. I smiled,

"You're right. Let's go again." He laughed, and we spent the rest of the day with each other, despite the fact that we were in the woods and any one could see at any moment. Ashton said he got grant to tell everyone not to come around here, and I trusted him. I trusted him with my life. Because he was mine.

My mate.

Unknown P.O.V.

I walked over to the bosses desk, and stood behind it. The boss had his chair turned around so no one would be able to see him. I cleared my throat to alert him of my presence even though he probably already knew I was there, because of his werewolf senses and all.

"We found her." I stated, waiting for his reaction. If he had one, I didn't see it since he was turned around.

"Have you? Do tell." I nodded even though he couldn't see me.

"She's been hanging around in the Smith's clan, and going to a human high school." I grimaced at the thought then continued, "And, it appears that she has found her mate." I saw and heard the bosses chair stiffen.

"What? No no no...that can't do. She can't have a mate. She's suppose to be my mate." He growled out. I stiffened,

"She has found her true mate." He growled and turned around kicking the wooden desk. It was crushed. He glared at me, and stalked over. His eyes were black telling me that his wolf was close to taking over.

He grabbed my neck and threw me at the wall. I fell and started to gasp for air. He stalked over and grabbed my neck, causing me to start gasping for air.

"Her two hundredth birthday is coming soon, and she'll start to get her powers. And, when I get my hands on her, I'll mark her. Then I'll become the most powerful wolf in the world. I won't let some pathetic vampire who thinks they're mates stop me." I grabbed his hand, trying to pry it off my neck since I was starting to see black dots. He pushed me into the wall again, and let go.

I crashed onto the floor and started to gasp for air.

"Her...true...mate...will...stop...you. She's....protected....by...his...clan-"

"Yeah well that's where you come in. You're gonna go there, and join their clan. You're gonna spy on them, and tell me everything you find out. Then we'll ambush them-"

"Her...clan...is...very....powerful. You...are...just....a...wolf-"

"Don't interrupt me again!" He growled out. He stalked over and painfully pulled my hair,

"We'll warn her and her clan, that we'll fight them for her. But, it could all be avoided If she comes willingly." I groaned when he started to pull tighter,

"Her clan would never let her leave."

"She's gonna come willingly." He said standing up,

"She'll come willingly when she realizes we have someone who's very precious to her." I looked up at him through blurry eyes, because a few tears slipped out.

"Who?" I managed to ask and he looked back at me and smirked,

"It's a mystery. Now go on child, and do what you've been told. If you don't. I'll kill you." I nodded, and hurried out the door. That man was really crazy. But, I guess all Alphas are.

______________________Don't cry_______________________

But, it's over. Until the sequel that is. I just randomly came up with this idea, and now I love it. The sequel is gonna be great. I think. Who do you think the crazy Alpha has?

I didn't even think of involving werewolves until now. And, maybe...there will be even more creatures.

Okay guys, I wanted to say that I loved you. And, you guys are amazing. When I read the comments and see you guys commenting on each others comments I just feel like we're one big family. Lol.

Give me some time on the sequel. Please, don't rush me. Because then I'll rush my writing and it wouldn't be as good as it could be. So, give me time. I have like a bazillion other stories if you guys wanna see what I'm up to in the mean time, and I personally think they're all good. But, I guess I'm just a bit bias.

Alright, if you need someone to talk to or if you need advice. Message me. I'll be your virtual best friend, you virtual, weird, odd and amazing best friend. And, I'll always message you back.

Until the meantime....woah, I just came up with a story idea. The Fairy....hmmmmmm. Anyway, I'll miss you guys. Comment, I love your comments and I do read them. All of them.

I was serious about that Fairy story idea, it's in my head right now. The possibilities. Lol.

Books of the moment: 3 Stepbrothers, (my story--->) Imperfect, (my story again---->) Because...I'm a Rebel, Rides with Ace, Don't Say Anything, My dark mate, my dark knight, Once upon a push, That's just the beginning, and I Am Reese.

Okay, remember guys don't rush me...but, it'll be okay if you guys reminded me to start the sequel if I'm taking to long. Okay? Okay. Alright peace my friends. And may your day be forever In your favor.

Send me lots of virtual Oreos, and don't forget the comment. Okay bye! Love you guys!

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

Immortal Hearts Από Giana Carter

Εφηβική Φαντασία

32 0 19
"Monsters exist. Heroes died. Hell has taken over the world, put humans into slavery, killed men, women, and children, but there are still warriors...
11K 456 12
A vampire queen, that's exactly what I am. I rule over every vampire and they happily bow down to me. Some try to take my place, but you still see me...
Blood Curse Από Nikolunamanu

Βρικόλακας

104 4 18
In a world where Vampire's command, human have to live by the rules they've made. Vampires farm humans like animals. They made a political format, fo...
169 30 13
Hey I'm Rosalie and this is my story. You know that feeling when you wake up and just know that the day was going to be messed up? That's how I felt...