Appetence (Yandere! M. x F.Re...

By mintgreenartist

Appetence (n.) an eager desire, an instinctive inclination; an attraction or natural bond. [Ongoing] ~Yander... More

•Naga•
•Guru•
•Bomei Kanja• (Lemon)
•Hanaya• [Part 1]
•Futago•
•Oji• (Lemon)
•Fuyu No Chō• (Lemon)
•Hanaya• [Part 2: FINAL]
•Ātisuto•
•Neko• (Lemon)
•Ijime• (Lemon)
•Akuma to Tenshi•
•Piero•
•Sagi-Shi•
•Otto•
•Chosha• (Lemon)
•Moderu•
•Raunjishingā•
•Gemu kaihatsu-sha•
•Miyōin•
•Patoron• (Lemon)
•Kitsune• (Lemon)
•Pan-ya•
•Yūmeijin•
•Andoroido•

•Kingu• (Lemon)

7.8K 68 54
By mintgreenartist

Yandere! Male King x Missionary Reader

(F/H)= Favorite Hobby

(J/P)= Job Profession

A/N: Religious content ahead. I do not promote or have anything against the new age spiritual movement. It is simply for the purpose of the story that I had in mind.

The Dilston Castle offered the best protection against attack. Its main feature was its walls. An inner wall built of thick stone with turrets positioned at intervals and is then surrounded by an equally thick but lower stone wall. Also, the walls are built at different levels so that archers on the inner walls can fire over the archers on the outer walls.

The space between the two walls was known as the 'death hole' because being trapped within the walls would almost certainly result in death for the attacker. Often surrounding the entire castle was a moat and entry that led across a drawbridge.

Within the kingdom resided the powerful, handsome, and wealthy: King Geoffrey Chaucer. He had beautiful medium length black hair that framed his shoulders. Light yellow skin with earthy green orbs adorned his magnetic features.

Clothing his tall muscular body was an impenetrable grey light olive green armor that showed several encrusted emerald jewels over his chest all the way to the black swirled handle of his serrated sword. Little pieces included his black dotted belt, royal ring, and the emerald crown that sat on his forehead (Pic).

From the past I had known him the way a ghost knows its shadow. First of all it had to do with him. Never do I want to bring back the many things that had happened in the past into my amazing, new life. An honourable title that I carried proudly was a religious missionary of the new age spiritual movement.

I usually wore a long white gold linen V-neck dress that showed its inticrate detail from my upper arms and the sleeves of my wrist. Falling loosely just at my lower arms were the white layered fabric of my elegant dress. Lastly, a triquetra symbol hung on my soft (s/c) neck.

I heard that when he was young, he travelled among the commoners as often as he could to learn what would control them. As he ascended towards the throne, he knew that they responded more to religion than they would to anything else.

Rule the church, rule the country. He slowly but surely tightened his grasp around Christianity, bringing church and state together. It gave him the power and wealth no king had known before him. What he couldn't have expected, however, was for another religion to rise.

Here in the country of Domin, I had been a loyal devotee in sharing my strong beliefs about the new age spiritual movement towards different numerous people. Some believed in me while others don't. Those that believed in me gave up their faith on Christianity, allowing New Agers to multiply.

"Thank you missionary (Y/N) for teaching us the wisdom that we needed once again!" the people smiled gratefully.

"You're welcome! It is my duty to let you know where the truth really lies." I replied in a happy look.

After countless times of preaching to the flock of people garthered around me, I noticed that in between my speeches someone had been spying on me.

My (e/c) eyes peered through the other people passing by and the moving carriages. Nevertheless, that unknown person was good at blending himself in the shadows.

"As I was saying.."

Once the speech ended, the sound of applause rung in my ears. People cheered my name and owned the new religion at hand.

"To Missionary (Y/N)!"

"Long live the new age spiritual movement!"

I could've never been happier in hearing the sound of joy coming from their lips. Truly, I have fulfilled my mission quite well. The teachings that I have taught them will never be forgotten but it will remain in their hearts forever. To see how the strength of my influence can impact their lives to become better made me realize all that Domin needed was a pace of change.

Darkness had fallen soon and I was bound to retire for the night. As I changed into my (f/c) night gown and brushed my (h/l) (h/c) hair, I couldn't help thinking that something bad would happen tomorrow. Tiredness then proved to win my heart over anything else. Nothing feels good than to drown all my thoughts in a long and heavy slumber.

The next morning, a couple of knocks turned up at my door which woke me from my dear sleep. I then opened the door in shock to see King Geoffrey Chaucer with his guards at my doorstep.

"Lovely morning, Missionary (Y/N)!" the handsome black haired male greeted genuinely.

"Lovely morning! Your M-Majesty, I'm curious to know why are you here?" confusion mixed with nervousness played in my mind.

"To simply answer your question, I just want your company~" he states, taking out his hand.

"Alright my king." I took his hand, going along with him to the black carriage that will be taking us to the Dilston Castle. His satisfaction would be the utmost of concern so obeying the powerful king's orders was mandatory.

During the whole silent trip, there he laid looking at me in a way no one had ever looked at me before. From the warmth of his breath, I could feel his skin inching closer and closer to mine. Him sitting this close to me racked my body in complete dread. Funny how all of this is taking place when he certainly knows that I loathe his entire existence.

'Just stop this endless torment, will you?'

"We have arrived, my Cherub~" the nerve of him calling me whatever he wants.

He lead me inside the beautiful grand castle. Decorations of weapons, wall hangings, murals, and coats of arms hung on the wall within the Great Hall. There was a large fireplace for warmth and long tables with benches set around the walls for the diners. Even the floor was taken care of and spread with straw and herbs to keep out pests while provided with little fragrance. Also, the seating arrangements were quite well defined.

King Geoffrey propped the seat open for me to sit down then he sat himself in his seat where his servant pulled the chair out. The servant left us alone when he heard him mutter a 'Thank You.'

"My Lord, why are you looking at me like that?" I read him carefully.

A female servant placed the two dishes on the table that held a creamy tomato bisque soup together with the roasted chicken which was sided by the herb basted potato. What's in store for dessert was indeed a sweet delicious pastry.

"It's so easy to see right through your differences (Y/N). Everything about you has changed. How about telling me your past while we feast on this blessed food." it came out more as an order than a question.

"I was the only child in the family. I became interested in (F/H) before I became a missionary. The thought of (F/H) makes me really happy that I was ready to be like the other eminent (J/P) out there. However, the beauty of religion spoke to me. It called me to pursue it and I happen to never look back from that moment onwards. I wholeheartedly entrust my life into it." my hands were shaking as I explained my knotted past. I can't afford to drop my guard down and I won't let him unveil my dark secrets.

"And what name would that religion be?" he drank his wine.

"The new age spiritual movement." I answered, continuing to eat my meal.

Once we finished eating, he latched my hand.

"Hmm, interesting. I would like to show you something, my Cherub~"

What greeted me was a traditional master bedroom that contained all beauty in its form. The colourful rug, wooden furniture, warm tones, and high curtains come together to create a glamorous bedroom. Elegantly embellished to perfection were the designs found in the framework on the mirrors and nightstand.

"I hope the wonderfully traditional boudoir is to your taste." he slyly snuck up on me that was gone unnoticed by my distracted (e/c) eyes eyeing the sweet abode.

"Ah! King G-Geoffrey?" his hands chained mine, attaching it on the bed post.

"The reason I was looking at you in that type of way was because you were a risk, a mystery, and the most certain thing I'd ever known (Y/N)~" cold breath fanned my neck.

"My Lord, I don't want your attention. Just please, forget about me and leave me be." I struggled against the chains pricking my skin.

"Oh my Cherub, you get annoyed by the ones who care for you too much and you don't completely value them in your life. Why are you so difficult?" the knife he had was closely pressed against my throat.

"I know why you're doing this! I've told you this before that you don't really care about me and that all you really want is for me to be here with you all the time; night and day because you're lonely, and you want me to be alone forever!" I shot back, feeling unafraid of the weapon.

"If that's what you believe then you will have no choice but to accept my hand in marriage unless you want me to initiate a war into your pitiful country Samavia." he caressed my collarbone.

"We won't cower before your kingdom for my people will set me free no matter the cost. Now, tell me how much money do you need?" I gritted my teeth.

"Tch. We don't care about money! This kingdom has all the wealth that it needs to flourish. Therefore, negotiations will fail in busting you out of prison." to which he wickedly laughed.

"You old dirty bastard! You don't deserve to rule Domin!" I proceeded to kick him in the stomach but he caught my foot.

"Answer me (Y/N)! Don't make me hurt you!" his grip on my ankle tightened.

"I-I'll marry you to avoid the war. Please leave my people out of this!" I felt defeated.

"Good answer. I can't wait to take you to Bishop Drake which he will be baptising you so you could right your wrongs. From there, we will be inseparable." he smiles, putting away his knife.

"What! I've stayed committed long enough to the New Age. You're out of your mind to think I will let that happen!" my eyes widen.

"No one liked what you've done my Cherub that is why it's time to come back to your one and only God not some venomous religion!" the necklace on your soft neck was taken off.

"You don't understand! The world is manoeuvring and Christianity isn't the only thing to be so dedicated to anymore." I defended.

"You've dedicated yourself before in being a Christian and had wasted it. You should feel ashamed about yourself. Stop pushing Him away and let Him save you! I hope you realise how ungrateful you are." his voice sounded serious then he added,

"Don't bother escaping or else I won't let your people go."

The door closes keeping me trapped in my guilt-ridden heart and hopeless mind. I shed tears knowing I am bound to pay for the consequences of my sins. I had gone too far in straying away from His righteous path. In recollecting my times in that religion, it now left me with emptiness since what I've read and learned sounded all the same.

There is no apparent freedom from guilt. I am here where I want to be and I vow in serving again my Mighty Saviour. However, I don't want to be with the King himself. This will be a tough physics problem that I will be trying to solve.

🗝

Holding onto someone wasn't easy for my heart was scattered with thorns. On those nights, I remained quiet and he had a hard time pulling me from my weeded mind. I can't help but lose my balance and he will be the one to catch me from tripping over my feet. I would then have to apologise for the mess I made.

As much as I tried forgetting what he sees in me, the one thing that will drag me out of my own labyrinth is that look. No one has ever looked at me quite like that. I could sense that he feels something deep for me and he knows more than I do—about my past.

One night the dark king appeared and offered me his hand, his heart, and his kingdom.

"I am proud to declare that King Geoffrey Chaucer had finally found a woman to be wedded. (Y/N) (S/N) will inherit the throne as Queen and shall rule the country of Domin!" the king's adviser announced to the people.

Civil war had already been devolving into this country because of this new religion. Still, the king had made me his queen despite knowing this would start a world wide war.

"I know you think I worry too much but strangers can be dangerous. The world isn't a safe place, believe me!" King Geoffrey explains.

"I don't want to hear that speech again! I can't go out or talk to people besides you! I know there's something shameful and it must be me or you!" I stepped away from him.

"You're right, I promised your mother that I will take care of you. Back then, I wasn't able to find a suitable queen that would fit the place in my heart until I met your mother.

She was a poor commoner and I was a prince that both fell in love with each other. I would always find myself visiting her late at night. To me, she was the one who stood out from the crowd.

Our relationship was forbidden and so I can't make her my queen. When she gave birth to you, she told me that you shall serve under the Christian Church. This way, you will have a far more better life than the cruelty she had experienced. Sadly, she passed away. I had admired you long enough through your journey in growing up with the nuns yet you disappeared only to come back fully a beautiful woman that is assertive, passionate, and intuitive." my body got pulled towards him.

"I'm just protecting you, that's all. You're the only person I have. This is the only way I know how to do it. I'm sorry." the ravenette enveloped me into a warm hug.

"It's alright Geoffrey." I hugged him back, referring to call his name the way he wanted.

Bishop Drake stood by the end of the pews with the king as another priest held me. He was ready to dunk me in the water and have me baptised. Through water and the word, I have become saved by His mercy. My white dress floated lightly that it felt like I was walking on air as my splayed (h/l) (h/c) hair moved its tendrils insouciantly.

Such a calming experience that I would like to last forever yet the priest had brought me back up which allowed the cold air to pass through my damp and heavy white dress. The remaining time spent was Geoffrey helping me slip off the clothing that I wore while chatting with him about certain topics.

On the day of my wedding, it was the beginning of a new journey. The organ began playing and I knew everything in my life will never be the same anymore. I saw how the pink roses were displayed on the walls and pews of the brown, godly church that blossomed into the flower of life giving out love to the people. Bright lights guided my way in walking towards the altar as I was carrying a gorgeous bouquet of pink roses.

A white two sided laced bodice that was attached by multiple sleeves had guipure and glass beads with pearls decorated all the way to its long skirt of my wedding dress. Trailing behind my back was a beautiful long and light dress cape.

The king stood in his flax linen tunic with a stand-up collar. Adorning his tunic were exclusive brocade fabric accents on the front and sleeves along with silver trim that showed medieval patterns.

After giving out our 'I do's,' Bishop Drake expressed a smile of admiration at us.

"By the power vested in me by Almighty God, I hereby pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

Dark eyes set out a look towards mine conveying that 'All the world will be yours.' He kisses me getting me lost at the moment in where I only recognised there is only the two of us.

Until...

"What we had was ours! Stop stealing my girl, you louse!" a light brown haired male wearing a triquetra necklace from the crowd roared. In fact, it was my lover and the one who converted me named Jarin. Someone that would rescue me from my unhappy fate.

"Have you given yourself to this person? Is it true?" he said in a calmly terrifying way.

"Y-Yes." I trembled not being able to move apart from his leaning serious face.

"You've ruined me. You've ruined us." Geoffrey sighed in disappointment.

"Agh!" Jarin failed in striking his sword down on the other male's chest for his neck got grabbed by the king. His feet dangled wildly in the air.

"Guards! Imprison him!" my lover hit the floor then the guards took his body away, sending him to prison.

"No! Jarin! What are you going to do to him?" I resisted my tears from falling like a waterfall.

"He'll be facing death for daring to murder me!" his eyebrows furrowed.

"(Y/N)!" his eyes streamed down tears that made my heart ache.

'I'm sorry my love but it is wrong to kill people.' I mouthed to him.

🗝

We were in his chambers, lying on the bed. Skin on skin he felt nothing but the burning of desire. His fingers tousled my (h/l) (h/c) hair as those lips kissed and sucked unfathomable love into my lips then my flesh.

"You say that I'm the devil. I know and I don't disagree because I don't see the harm." he confessed, teasing my nipples with his tongue and groping them.

"But their saying you're crazy and I'll suffocate you with my past heinous religion." I couldn't surpress my moans even if I wanted to.

"Why should I? Can't you see I'm under your spell and all I want to be is in your arms." the male growls, leaving hot kisses on my abdomen.

"I no longer care what people think about us. We know each other more than others." I pecked his abs sweetly.

"When you talk to me, my heart starts to roll and I always want more. It's my heaven, my hell. I can't hear that quiet voice inside me when your heart beats next to mine." his fingers crawled into my wet flower in a scissor motion.

"Ahh~ Without your help, I would've been living like a rolling stone." I arched my back as he lapped up my juices.

"I care about you more than you know. Will you do the honour of pleasuring me?"

a spark of love aroused from my (e/c) eyes just by his sexy smirk.

"Anything for you, Geoffrey~" I placed his manhood into my mouth, licking and sucking on the tender flesh.

"Ahh! Ohh~ You're mine, every sexy inch of you." he pulled my hair, thrusting in and out of my bobbing head.

"Give it a taste, my Cherub~" I slurrped his fluids.

"Let's just f*** the pain away (Y/N)." the time came when he began thrusting inside of me.

We relished on our intimate time in bathing with our loud moans all in pleasurable ecstacy. The sound of slapping skin were music to our ears, burying ourselves more to this intoxicating addiction.

"Ah Ah~ Faster Geoffrey!" he penetrated my g-spot repeatedly.

"I love you and I'll spend the rest of my life reminding you that!" his lips were wildly brushing against mine.

🗝 

True to his word, Jarin was soon released from prison and the king's adviser was sentenced to be hanged on the gallows. It was revealed that he was filled with vengeance and hatred, seeking to destroy the New Agers since they persecuted his forefathers before.

By saving Jarin's people, the war between the two religions were finally over.

King Geoffrey made Domin and Samavia in good terms with each other. No longer did Domin fought with other religions but instead they respected them. Anyone who would try to break the law would receive punishment.

"I can't quit you, my Cherub. The future is ours and I love thinking about that."

"That's why you're the king of my heart~"

A pair of soft lips planted itself on my forehead.

______________________________________________________________

Geoffrey= Soul Searching, Justice, Truth, Responsible

Chaucer= Insight

A/N: Sorry for the late update😣 It's been a hard task lately in balancing my free time and study review time for my upcoming college board exams. I really don't have an updating schedule just so you know. But as far as I know, my updates will be posted irregularly so just be patient I hope you enjoy the chapter and thank you all so much for the support! To those who have school: Fight your way through the year to be productive and be strong as hell!🙂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

112K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
470K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
329K 19K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
625K 38.2K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...