Falling For The Opposite of M...

By emmyteal

She closed her eyes as the wind blew against her ever so beautifully. It swept her hair off her shoulders as... More

Prologue
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
39
Epilogue: 40
Announcement

Announcement 2

1.1K 14 0
By emmyteal

Hi guys!

So, I have deleted my Tae book and BTS book. Partly because it didn't really sit well in my mind and because a crossover would have been too much trouble, D Gray Man not really being my main obsession now.

Thus I will make a few changes to this book, and probably add some special chapters as a mini spinoff for Taehyung's story which I had in mind while writing this story.

And I know I am not the most active writer now, but I do hope that you look forward to my other works that will take longer to do. I really am quite busy and my time management isn't the best thus I have decided to devote mor dog my writing to entirely completing my kpop fics first before going into teen fiction writing, my favourite.

It is not that I am leaving the kpop fandom, but mainly that after reading a lot of fan fiction after a while, it gets quite cliche ( no offence though there are great fan fictions most definitely ) and has to be like based on this one dude or group of people. I want to be more creative in my imagination and writing so I'm planning on finishing Jin's sappy story, editing Jungkook's + some of Tae, and then moving onto my much more self explanatory writing.

Fan fiction was really fun but to me it gets a bit more tiring to keep up the image of solely liking kpop when I also like other things as well. My experience for a year as a fan fiction reader writer has shaped my writing in life one way or another, so for that I am grateful for. I do continue to read fan fiction but honestly, it's harder to compete in as it's all based on one idea that revolves around a specific person in real life and to me, that's not always fun. Secondary school in Singapore gives me little time to always do what I want to and sometimes, writer's block just gets to me.

Thank you to all the people who have read and enjoyed my current work which is little so far and I hope that y'all can understand why I am doing all this.

- emma

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174 28 28
Book 1 "There's no way he has feelings for me, Faith. It's impossible." I wrapped my arms around myself tightly. She gazed into my eyes, before quest...
9.6K 236 24
RED jeon jungkook lowercase intended bxsjjk__ All Rights Reserved Prologue: his eyes were red. they were hunger filled and thirsty for what laid...
13.2K 592 19
The softness of her body against his, the smell of her hair, and the vulnerability in her eyes all captivated him, drawing him closer. "You always e...
532K 19.6K 40
'you in for a ride angeleyes?' I stared into his eyes and he showed a cocky smile 'did you lose your tongue?' 'sure I'd love to' *** Casualties of s...