♥Rewrite♥Boku no Hero Academi...

Bởi Puripuriko

To become a hero, one must have a pure heart and the will to help others. To become a villain, one must have... Xem Thêm

♥00♥ Bring out your courage!
♥01♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - That day at the jungle
♥02♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - A giant playground where time comes to a halt
♥03♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Like a hero
♥04♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Bakugou and Yuuki
♥05♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - There's nothing to fear
♥06♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - No matter what it takes!
♥07♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Solitary animal
♥08♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Heroes vs Lone Wolf
♥09♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Yuuki & Honey Badger
♥10♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Unravel me before it pulls me under
♥11♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - 勇気
♥12♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - SMASH!!!!
♥13♥ For you, who came from your world to ours
♥14♥ It's okay, I'm here
♥15♥ You have made it here at last
♥16♥ In order to prove myself
♥18♥ Yuuki is learning
♥19♥ Yuuki's name part 1
♥20♥ Yuuki's name Part 2
♥21♥ The preparation for Internship
♥22♥ Internship Arc - hand in hand, the truth and the lie
♥23♥ Internship Arc - Edgeshot vs Yuuki!
♥24♥ Internship Arc - A clash of philosophy
♥25♥ Internship Arc - Fight on! The hero I want to become!
♥26♥ Internship Arc - Myself
♥27♥ Yuuki's leash
♥28♥ You and I
♥29♥ Voice of the heart
♥30♥ I want to believe in you/me!
♥31♥ The fight of a honey badger
♥32♥ In order to reach for it, the place I want to reach
♥33♥ Riot of the White Wolf
♥34♥ Because of you
♥35♥ Her shopping trip
♥36♥ Fun and Preparation
♥37♥ Her first camping trip with everyone
♥38♥ There are things I do d̶o̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ know
♥39♥ Forward
♥40♥ Alternate World Arc - An invitation to unfinished business
♥41♥ Alternate World Arc - Dabi and Yuuki
♥42♥ Alternate World Arc - For the sake of the person precious to you
♥43♥ As we drift in a world of danger
♥44♥ I want to keep her away from danger
♥45♥ Even if I am just a honey badger
♥46♥ Hear our prayers
♥Alternate Ending 1 - Kaminari Denki♥
♥Alternate Ending 2 - Shinsou Hitoshi♥
♥Alternate Ending 3 - Iida Tenya♥
♥Alternate Ending 4 - Tokoyami Fumikage♥
♥Alternate Ending 5 - Midoriya Izuku♥
♥Forget-me-not Ending - Todoroki Shouto♥
♥Cherry Blossom Ending - Kirishima Eijirou♥
♥47♥ True End - White Gardenia - Bakugou Katsuki
♥Author's Note♥ ♥MUST READ♥

♥17♥ I'll be the shadow to your light!

3.1K 169 23
Bởi Puripuriko

With Cementoss' Quirk, he was able to recreate a wasteland-like arena for them to have the tag battle in. The whole arena was dry overall, a disadvantage for people with electric-type Quirk, or Quirk that relied on drawing water from the ground instead of the air. 

Each person had a hovering camera flying around them; it's for the spectators to watch what each individual was doing even if they hide.

"The rule is simple, defeat your opponent and render him or her down. Is everyone ready? GO!" Cementoss stood out of the way and he let them get to it! 

Kendou started things off by using her Big Hands! She managed to whip up a sandstorm just by fanning her hands! 

"Kuh...!" Yuuki had to shut her eyes because sand was getting into her eyes! She opened them once again when the man-made sandstorm was gone. She noticed Kendou and Tetsutetsu must have hid themselves away just to formulate a plan. 

Yuuki stopped being on all fours and she stood up straight. When she did, she felt Tokoyami's back against her own. 

"Yuuki, you have a plan?" 

"Ah. It's not the jungle, but it's a little similar to my world." 

Tokoyami closed his eyes in understand and he smiled, "I'll take it you have a plan."

"I'm going to test something first. You hide first. Also, can you do me a favor?"

"What is it?" 

Many of the pupils were whispering to one another as they watch Yuuki and Tokoyami. 

Shinsou was eyeing Yuuki, his eyes never leaving her. It was unfair how she, who wasn't even born here or even been to school, got the rights to be in the Hero Course. He was glad he was not the only one who felt this way. 'Let's see just how powerful you are.' He wondered what made her so special that she could go into the Hero Course. He will be able to spectate this along with everyone! 

Tokoyami nodded in understanding of Yuuki's little plan. 

"You think you can handle it?" She asked him.

"Of course." 

"Then...!" And they ran off in different directions!

"What is Yuuki-chan doing?! She should go and gun them down with Tokoyami!" Kaminari complained. "What's the point of tag teaming if they're going to go in different directions?!" 

"Yuuki-san's eyes and expression though, it seems like she's got a plan." Midoriya wondered how this will go on; Yuuki was used to fighting all her life, it was a live or die moment for her every single day. If he had to be honest, he thought Yuuki had a major advantage here. "She will win!" 

Yuuki was on all fours, she was looking for Kendou or Tetsutetsu based only on her sense of smell. Honey Badgers, like dogs, have a powerful sense of smell; there's no hiding from her once she had memorized your smell! 

Just as she turned a corner from some rocks, Tetsutetsu threw a punch towards her way! He was told by Kendou to take her by surprise. 

Yuuki smirked and she dodged by moving her back to do a somersault! Tetsutetsu's punch punched through the ground! It was a very powerful punch that held nothing back! 

"I won't miss the second time!" 

A fist fight started between Tetsutetsu and Yuuki. He was really trying to take her down, her being a girl made no difference because this was a battle and it took gender to no consideration! 

"Why are they booing at you?" She asked in the middle of the exchanging punches with him. She noticed the crowd was booing at him that he was being too rough on a girl.

Tetsutetsu turned his head to the crowd, "Shut up! This looks harder than you think!" He was throwing everything he could at her, but it was like she could see where his fists will land! She was dodging his attacks while countering at the same time! 'Is she not coming at me with the bird guy? Why is it just her? Is he not coming for me? Or is he going after Kendou-' 

Yuuki didn't give him the chance to think because she was clawing him with her slashes. Sparks from the clash of her sharp nails against his steel was made! He took no damage! 

"Hahaha! My Quirk is Steel! You can't break through this ultimate defense with the strength of a honey badger!" 

Yuuki backed away to create distance. The wall next to her broke down and in came Kendou and her giant fist! Yuuki was punched away! 

"Got her!" Kendou waited for the moment to do this and she took her by surprise! 

"Kendou, you're alright!" 

"Yeah, I've been waiting behind this wall to ambush her!" 

"Huh? Why isn't that bird brain after you?" 

"I don't know what he is doing, but let's take out this girl together." 

"Right!" 

Yuuki collided against the wall outside of the arena! The force of Kendou's punch was so powerful that it sent her flying! Yuuki was literally punched right into the wall! The impact was so powerful that the wall broke down in huge debris!

"Holy-! Yuuki-chan just got smacked into the wall!" Kaminari was shivering in fright; who would have thought someone as beautiful as Kendou would pack such a powerful punch?!

"That Tokoyami!" Mineta looked at the screen to see what Tokoyami was doing from the huge split screen. Tokoyami's screen was completely black?! What on earth was he doing?! 

"What kind of a man run away from a fight! Is he expect Yuuki to fend for herself?! That is not very manly!" Kirishima stood up from his seat, grabbing the railing because he was worried about Yuuki. He didn't realize he had used his Hardening, he was bending the railing little by little.

"Get your ass out of my sight, shitty hair." Bakugou rudely said to Kirishima, no regrets on being rude to Kirishima. "Look carefully at the split screen." He was watching without worries at all. 

"Yuuki is not hurt." Todoroki doesn't need to look at the screen to know that. He could tell what the honey badger was thinking about. 'But your opponents are strong in their own rights. One who can pack a punch, another have powerful offensive and defensive power. How will you pull off your plan?' 

Yuuki felt something fall out of her short's pocket. She dropped two small black rectangular hair clips. 

"Shit, I thought I lost it." She walked out of the smoke of the debris and she rubbed the side of her head. "Ah, I'm all dirty." She picked up the hair clips and she shoved it back into her pocket. "I can't lose these."

"What the?!" 'I'm surprised! I punched her very hard too!' Kendou thought to herself, sweating slightly because she didn't think someone petite like Yuuki could have withstand that without breaking anything. That hit, she had used everything she had in her to punch her away! How could she survive that?! 

Tetsutetsu started to smash down the walls so it's in the form of debris. Without words, Kendou understood what she must do. She picked up the rocks with her now massive hands!

"Take this!" Kendou threw the debris at her way, using an overarm throw. 

But Yuuki was able to charge her way through the onslaught of thrown rocks. It was like she knew the trajectory of each rocking flying towards her. She even jumped onto the rocks and slipped through between the gaps. She had to punch down a few of them, but she didn't mind a bit of action. 

"She's closing in! Kendou, what now?!" 

"Retreat!" Kendou threw the last pile of rocks and she made a run for it. "We should-KYA!" She fell through the ground! 

"Kendou?!" Tetsutesu was not given the chance to check on his comrade because Yuuki closed in on him and tried to slash him. He steeled himself up to defend himself! 

"What's the matter, steely? Is this all heroes have to offer?" 

"Huh?" 

"You're all so weak. I can kill you all with my little toe if I want to."

Tetsutetsu had fallen for her taunt and he threw a punch at her, but she dodged at the last moment and he hit the ground instead. When he hit the ground with his fist, he caused holes to appear all over the arena, revealing what was underneath the stage they were fighting on.

Everyone's focus was on the split screen and they saw that there was an underground maze at the bottom of the arena they were fighting in. How?! How was this made?! 

Kendou turned herself around and she felt something tackle her! It was Dark Shadow!

"Now that I have light, it's easy to control Dark Shadow!" Tokoyami was able to control Dark Shadow properly now! "Just like the shadow itself, by hiding myself, I allow the light to take the audience's gaze." Yuuki purposely taunted Tetsutetsu to make him break the ground, revealing light for Tokoyami!

Tokoyami ran about within the maze, able to attack Kendou in countless directions, forcing her to only defend herself! 

"I can't move from the spot! But...!" If she could catch Dark Shadow-! She moved her Big Hands out of her face's way to try and catch Dark Shadow, but the creature disappeared when she tried to catch it with both hands. "It disappeared...?!" 

"That's because I am up here."

Kendou looked up to see Tokoyami was above the ground, stepping on what's left of the ground, avoiding the holes. 

Tokoyami closed his eyes. "It's over." 

"Huh?" Before Kendou could ask what he had meant, she was rammed into by a powerful tackle! Yuuki performed a rugby tackle, tackling as low as the ankles! Coming at Kendou with such a force, she sent the girl flying! 

"Those in the darkness is sought by the light." Tokoyami smiled down at Yuuki.

Yuuki did a forward roll and she was on one knee. She looked back to see Kendou had fainted due to hitting her head. "Yeah! One down!" 

Yaoyorozu was smiling proudly at what she was seeing. "She must have sent Tokoyami-san to dig an underground maze! While Kendou-san and Tetsutetsu-san are busy with Yuuki-san, he was given enough time to dig out a new battlefield!" She looked to her left to see Uraraka was a little confused. "Basically, Yuuki-san threw herself into charging in first was to divert her opponents' attention from Tokoyami-san. She threw herself into battle first to give him time to set the stage. See? She just took down one of them." 

"How did they pull it off so easily without mistakes?" Uraraka asked, "It's like they have fought with each other before." Uraraka watched on with a smile too, "It's amazing, it's their first time to battle together too!"

"Tokoyami-san is very co-operative and quick to know how to support Yuuki-san. They really are like the light and the shadow!" 

"But the problem right now is Tetsutetsu's Steel Quirk." Kirishima had fought Tetsutetsu before and it took so many punches and perseverance to bring down the hotheaded student of Class B. 

"The ugly beast have power, but she will need more power to bring that type of Quirk down." Bakugou rudely explained. 

"Can you please talk without insulting a fellow student?!" Iida complained, finally having enough of Bakugou's rudeness. 

"Iida-kun..." Midoriya sweatdropped for a while before he looked at the battle with a serious thinking face. "Tokoyami-kun's Dark Shadow is a long-ranged type of Quirk while Yuuki-san's Quirk is a close-range. The two alone might not be able to bring down Tetsutetsu-kun. What should they do to overcome this? Should they attack at the same time? No, in terms of combat, one hit from Tetsutetsu-kun is an instant KO. Both Yuuki-san and Tokoyami-kun don't have powerful defense like Kirishima-kun. What should they do?" Midoriya was mumbling to himself, creeping the others out. 

Tetsutetsu was able to hold himself against a two-on-one fight. He was not even tired or hurt! He also worked out he could easily outspeed Dark Shadow and close in on Tokoyami! If it wasn't for Yuuki defending Tokoyami and giving Dark Shadow the time to protect his master, Tetsutetsu could have got him! 

"Yuuki." Tokoyami called her name out, a little concerned with the current situation at hand. He looked at her body, the bits on her that wasn't covered by black fur was being bruised up by Tetsutetsu's punches and hits. 'If she takes anymore hits, Yuuki-san is done for!' 

"Tokoyami, I'm going to break through steel." She grinned at him, "We're going to win this together!"

"But with just us...!" 

"Enough talk!" Tetsutetsu charged in!

"Dark Shadow!" 

"Ayo!" 

Tetsutetsu dodged with ease! He closed in on Tokoyami again! 

Yuuki stood in front of Tokoyami getting in the way and she stood in the way of the punch!

"Yuuki!" He closed his eyes because he didn't want to see her get hit! 

"Dark Shadow, protect me!" Yuuki shouted for Tokoyami's Quirk to protect her! 

Did Dark Shadow listen to her? Someone who he wasn't attached to...

"Ayo!" Dark Shadow withstood the impact for her! 

'She commanded Dark Shadow?!' Tokoyami was surprised because he didn't know she could do that.

Dark Shadow pushed Tetsutetsu away, forcing distance between them! 

Yuuki smirked and she charged in herself. She could feel her sight was blurring, she was at her limit to retain her honey badger form. She was about to fall to her left, but Tokoyami supported her. 

"Yuuki!" 

"Tch. I wanted to bring him down..." 

"You've done enough. You've proven that you are not ruthless and you have the ability to think and not just slaughter like a crazed animal. You've done more than enough." 

"Still..." 

Tetsutetsu tightened his fist. "I acknowledge you, honey badger! You are strong! It's because you are strong that I will take you down with these fists!" Tetsutetsu was at his limit. He could feel the invincible defense that he was proud of starting to give way. One more punch...

"I hate that was such a manly entrance...!" Kirishima was touched by the manly words! 

"Shut up and watch the match." Bakugou reminded him. "The next move is the deciding factor!" 

Tetsutetsu roared out and he charged in without fear. "This is for Kendou!" 

Yuuki forced a smile at Tokoyami, "I'm sorry, I don't have the power to do this alone." 

"Then I'll support you!" Tokoyami shouted, grabbing her shoulders a little tightly. "This isn't your old world, you're not alone. Don't worry about being alone, I'll support you! I'll become your shadow!" Tokoyami was not going to let her give up here! Not after seeing how much she wanted to win and sway many people's eyes! What kind of support was he if he couldn't support her to reach her wish?! "Dark Shadow, cover her!" 

"Ayo!" 

"Huh?" Yuuki was enveloped by Dark Shadow. Dark Shadow allowed her to equip him, giving her the physical strength to take on Tetsutetsu! 

"Stand up! If you want to win, stand up!" 

Yuuki grinned and she really got up! She's wearing Dark Shadow on her like he's her armor! She took on the impact of the steel punch with her own hand! With Dark Shadow's power, she was able to take hold of Tetsutetsu's fist! Her claws dug into the fist, breaking it slightly! 

She doesn't have the power to do this alone. In fact, she doesn't have to fight on her own...

She's got friends who will fight her enemies with her and prevail everything with her!

'I can't move!' Tetsutetsu thought, unable to move his fist out of her claws. 

"My turn!" She tightened her own fist! I've clawed you so many times, but you didn't fall. Is it because your body can take my impact? But many minutes have gone by and you took so much of my attacks...can you take this one?!" She finally punched him in the face with her fist, her fist that was covered by her fur and Dark Shadow! 

"Dark Impact!" It's the combination of her own power and Tokoyami's power!

The impact of the punch forced Tetsutetsu to the ground!

"Kah...!" Tetsutetsu passed out! 

Everyone watched in shock! Yuuki was not only able to outsmart her opponents, but she won by working together with Tokoyami! 

"YUUKI WON!" Kirishima cheered the loudest! He was so happy that she had won! What followed after him were Class 1-A cheering for her. 

The other students all thought she had special treatment. They all felt a little bad after seeing Yuuki fight; not only did she take advantage of the terrain, she worked well with her partner, and she had the will to not give up. For someone who had never been to school or taught from right to wrong, they felt a little embarrassed. 

"That was...kind of cool." Shinsou didn't want to admit it, but he had lost. Even he had to admit Yuuki deserved to be in the Hero Course. Just like the others, he could tell Yuuki's experience far outranked all the pupils in the non-hero courses. It was frustrating, but one must take a loss gracefully. 

Yuuki sat on her knees and she sighed out tiredly as Dark Shadow removed himself from her. 

"Yuuki, you okay?!" Tokoyami was surprised with a lot of things, he doesn't know where to start! He got down to her level, supporting himself with one knee

"Thank you for supporting me! We won!" 

"I didn't do anything much." 

But Yuuki insisted, she pressed her forehead against the upper part of his beak. "It's because you've supported me, Tokoyami. Thank you so much!" 

Tokoyami blushed and he looked away. "I shall take your thanks." 

"Yuuki! Yuuki! Your clips!" Dark Shadow picked up the hair clips she had dropped. 

"Ah, those are mine." 

"You had these all along?" 

"Yeah, but I don't know what they are. Kuon gave them to me." 

Before Yuuki took them and shove it in her pockets again, Tokoyami took the clips from Dark Shadow. 

"May I?" 

"Eh?" 

Tokoyami clipped the rectangular clips onto her left strand of hair. "Hair clips are used like this. It's better than putting it in your pocket." 

Yuuki touched her hair that was now clipped by the two black objects. "Wow! I didn't know it was used like this!" 

"Hmph." 

She was light, and he was shadow. Together, they greeted their class with victory!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

7.2K 204 30
I offered my sister to help with teaching her new private student. I don't know her that well but I recognize her. We met a long time ago by accident...
53.1K 1.7K 22
Izumi had passed the professional hero licence exam and she's on her way in becoming a hero. She's one step closer to fulfilling great promise! But w...
4.5K 258 37
The prequel to all Rewrites, the beginning of everything. The beginning of the repeated world all stemmed from this one starting point. Follow Katsuk...
81.5K 2.1K 28
"Promise me you'll never stop loving me." "I promise I'll never stop loving you. If I ever do stop, I promise to fall in love with you once again." ~...