Winter's Revenge // Peter Pan...

By ilikewarmhugs1235

Winter is the sister of the great Snow White, there life was perfect. Except when Winter starts working for R... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Sequel- Winter's Fate

Chapter 6

881 17 4
By ilikewarmhugs1235

Hey guys! I am sorry that I'm not that good at describing what is happening. I am trying my best though! 

Question: Do you guys like Winter's attitude? 

I personally love her attitude. It makes her very different from Snow White. 

~

"Why did you let me out?" I asked.

"I don't know." Pan said.

"Okay then." I said. We have been walking around the forest for a while when we finally stopped. He looked back at me and smirked. He pulled out a whistle and blew into it. "What is going on?"

"You'll find out." He said. All the lost boys came out of hiding and stood right in front of me.

"This feels like a kidnapping flashback." I whispered.

"We are going to be playing a game." Pan said. "Hide and Seek."
"I loved playing hide and seek!" I said.

"Oh love this isn't the normal hide and seek." He said.

"And who said that I played normally?" I asked. "I played aggressively but my sister didn't like it."

"So you have a sister?" Pan asked.

"Yes." I said. "Just tell me the rules to your game."

"Okay let's first pick teams. Felix and I will be team captains." He said. "Felix you pick first."

"I choose Winter." Felix said. I walked over to Felix and stood behind him.

"Kenneth." Pan said.

"Clay." Felix said.

"Andrew." Pan said.

"It's not even." Clay said.

"Just because they have more players doesn't mean they will win." I said.

"True." Clay said.

"So you guys have a half and hour to build traps for the other team. You have to seek for other opponents and try to get them trapped. Once an opponent is trapped in your trap, he or she can try to run for it, or surrender to the other team." Pan said. "First team with all the players on their team wins. Do you understand Winter?"

"I understand." Winter said.

"Start making traps guys and when you hear the whistle you have to stop." Pan said. "And remember there are no rules to making a trap."

"Since Winter is new I will help her." Felix said. "Everyone start building your traps."

"I already know what I am doing." I said.

"How do you already know?" He asked.

"I know how to play this game." I said. "Don't worry I am not going to try and run away."

"Okay." Felix said.

"You trust me?" I asked.

"I kind of have to. Plus if you run away Pan will find you." He said.

"Oh I know." I said. "See you later."

I start running into the forest and I know what I am going to do. Not even Peter Pan can get out of this one.

~

I heard the whistle and I stopped what I was doing. I looked over and saw Pan sitting there waiting for someone to walk into his trap. I waited for a few minutes and I got something out of my pouch and threw it at Pan. He couldn't move or talk so I quickly moved him into a tree opening nearby.

"Huh it actually worked." I said. I tied him up before he was able to move again. "Hi."

"How did you do that?" Pan asked. I showed him the pixie dust that was in pouch and his eyes were wide opened. "That's against the rules."

"No, you said there were no rules when it came to trapping people." I said. "And you love are trapped."

"Nicely done." Pan said. "I keep on underestimating you."

"Well don't do that again." I said. "I am full of surprises. Now since you can't get out I guess you will have to join my team."

"Who says I couldn't get out." Pan stated. "You shouldn't just tie me with rope. That was your mistake." He tried getting out of the ropes and then he tried his magic.

"What was that?" I asked. "You shouldn't try and move, dearie. That was your first mistake."

"How did you know that this type of rope will keep me from moving?" Pan asked. He tried moving again. "How did you know that red pixie dust can stop me?"

"I have my ways." I said.

"You're more mysterious than me." He said.

"Is that a good thing?" I asked.

"Maybe." He said.

"We need to stop talking." I said. "I hear more people."

"Okay go get them."

"I don't trust you." I said. "You're coming with me." I pulled the ropes that were around him and tied the rope on the tree. "You stay here."

I started laughing, "That was a good joke! You're not going anywhere."

"Very funny." He said.

I got down close to his face, "I know." 

I ran until I saw Kenneth sitting there waiting for someone to walk into his trap, and not far from his was Andrew's. They haven't been the nicest to me so I am happy that I get to get back at them. I slowly started to make my way towards them when I accidently stepped on a trap. Before it could get me I did a front flip and hid behind the nearest tree. I heard Kenneth coming closer and before he could get any closer I threw the pixie dust on him, and a put him near Pan.

"You think I can't get out of this." Kenneth said.

"How about you talk to your dear friend Pan, and see what happens when you try and move." I said.

"Don't move." Pan said.

"She got you too?" Kenneth asked. "I never thought you could ever be caught. That is why you came up with this game."

"I guess I was wrong." Pan said.

"Like I said I am full of surprises." I said.

I got Andrew the same way I got Pan and I started to dance around like an idiot. "I WON!" I screamed.

"Now let's end this game." I said. I blew the whistle and my team came to us.

"Wow." Felix said. "You got everyone."

"Even Pan!" Clay said.

"Yes, yes I know." Pan said.

"How did you do it?" Felix asked.

"Red pixie dust." I said. "You can't move or talk, so it was a amazing 3 minutes when I got Pan."

"I thought pixie dust was allowed." Kenneth said.

"Last time I checked Pan said anything was allowed." I said. "Which includes pixie dust."

"How did you even know about that?" Clay asked.

"I have my ways." I said. Everyone started to walk away, until Pan started talking again.

"Hey! Aren't you forgetting something?" Pan asked.

"No." I said. "Are we forgetting something guys?" My team shook there head and we could see Pan was getting mad.

"Oh you must be talking about you!" I said. "You have to say please."

"Please." Pan stated.

"Really? That is the best you got." I said.

"Winter can you please untie me." Pan said.

"Yes." I said. I untied Pan and started to walk away again.

"Um HEY untie us!" Kenneth screamed.

"No." I said.

"No." Kenneth repeated.

"I don't take orders from someone who has been mean to me." I said.

"Or anyone." Pan said.

"I still have pixie dust, so shush." I said. "Now can you guys say please?"
"Winter can you please untie me?" Andrew asked.

"Yes I can." I said. I untied Andrew and stood in front of Kenneth.

"Can you please untie me?"

"Sure." I said.

~

"You always seem to amaze me." Pan said. He sat down next me.

"Thank you." I said.

"You're welcome."

"At least you learned something today." I said.

"What?"

"Don't underestimate me." I said. "I seem to surprise everyone a lot. I'm not some pretty

pink princess you know?"

"You are very different." Pan said staring weirdly at me. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328K 6.7K 21
Rumplestilskin wants revenge on his father. Peter Pan. The only way he can do it is in the most cruel way possible. Through Love. Is it possible thou...
3.1K 101 16
Rocky White is the younger sister of Snow White. She had never met her mother. Her mother died months after she was born. So,Rocky never knew her mot...
After Disney By E

Fanfiction

4K 224 31
HEY GUYS, 21/10/2020 this story is about the afterlife of Disney characters and how their lives became. Families,children,weddings/divorce and so muc...
4 0 3
What if the Evil Queen might not be the villain? Queen Mara White has always wanted a child, and her wish finally comes true when she gives birth to...