Beyond Words

By Misha2719

"Mr Aaliyan Usman, do you agree Kiran Hammad as your wife" The qari asked. "Yes!" I replied closing my eye'... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/N
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Important Notice
NOTICE
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
NEWS!
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 22
Announcement
NOTE!
Heyy
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Note
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Note
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 28

4.5K 200 21
By Misha2719

Kiran's POV

The pendant was beautiful...not just beautiful but my dream necklace i guess....
I have always dreamed about buying tiffany's pendants they are indeed very very very beautiful....

I wonder how did Aaliyan knew, i loved them.

"Baby" I heard Aaliyan's husky voice.
I looked up at him with a smile.
He gestured me to move towards his car.

He was taking me out on a dinner and not just his beautiful car but my favourite Audi R8.

"Have a seat my lady." I smiled on the words 'my lady'

I sat on the passenger seat next to him.

He started driving and smile was not leaving my lips.

"Why are you smiling like this my girl?" Aaliyan asked with an amused look.

"Umm...i always dreamed about sitting in Audi and now that i am sitting in yours, i can't stop smiling. My dream came true" I replied smiling.

"What do you mean by MY CAR!?" He said with a straight and annoyed face.

"Umm...yours.." I was about to say more when he took my hand in his and brought it to his lips.

He kissed my knuckles and said,"You're mine and i'm yours which mean everything that belongs to me is yours as well and..."

"And everything yours is mine as well!" He said with a wicked smile.

I didn't get his last part so without a second thought i asked "What do you mean, mine's is yours...i mean...i have nothing!"

He laughed and said "I could show you only...and this could only be done in our bedroom!"

I face palmed myself for not understanding earlier as i got in trouble or should i say,

Sweet trouble.

I smiled with a blush as always.

Such an idiot i am man!

"Where are we going?" I asked changing the subject yet with no success.

"Restraunt, don't worry i wont be taking you to ours bedroom right now!" he said and i looked at him in disbelieve.

Ahh!
Aaliyan!
Stop teasing!!

I looked outside the window, smiling with a whole heart. He'll be my death one day.

The Audi stopped after a few moments amd i was beside Aaliyan.

We stopped at Pearl continental hotel for dinner!

Great!

"Aaliyan, why such an expensive place? We could go somewhere else as well?" I asked him.

"Baby, Special place for my special girl!" He said and i smed looking at him.

"We are on a date remember?" He asked and i nodded while laughing.

We entered the extravagant hotel.
Lights everywhere and people dressed in expensive clothes.

I felt a little down there infront of them all but felt normal as soon as Aaliyan put his hand on my lower back.
Obviously judging my body language.

As we walked towards the tablels he bent down a little and whispered in my ear, "Did i mention how beautiful, breath-taking and hot you look right now! You're lucking people are here everywhere." He said and on his last words i looked up at him and he winked only making me blush real hard this time.

We walked towards a table for two and settled down.

A waitress approached us or i should say just him as the way she was talking to him and trying her best to touch his hand which she was unable to as Aaliyan's attention was on me.

She was looking at him as if he was her prey.

Wtf!

"Excuse me miss whatever, will you please keep your eyes off my husband and try to control your hands as well!" My blood was boiling and i almost half shouted.

I was done with her acts.

"I'm sorry ma'am, your order please" She asked and i gave her my order after which she asked Aaliyan.

"Whatever my wife has ordered will go" He said looking at me with love in his eyes.

I smiled looking at him.

"Soo, what an act my tigress!" Aaliyan said as soon as the waitress was gone.

I blushed.
I knew this was going to come.

"I would have killed her even, if she wouldn't stop"

Aaliyan laughed and held my hand from across the table and said "what would i do without you!" I smiled at him with a blush.

"I'd like to know more about you my girl"

"Umm...i really don't have anything to tell you...i mean i am nothing!"

"You're my everything!" He replied and i looked up at him in his eyes only to find truth in them.

"Kiran, I want our relationship to be on a next level."

I looked at him...was he, talking about...

Ummm

I got nervous under his gaze, but soon got confused when i saw him laughing.

"I didn't meant about that, not that i would mind though i still wasn't talking about that!" He said laughing.

I gave him a small smile for making myself a fool infront of him and looked away.

What the hell was i thinking even.

'Not that i mind' His words rang in my head.

'You'll have to eventually!" Shouted my head.

Yeah!
"Babes, i meant you're uncomfortable with me...i don't want that, look we are husband and wife right...still you're nervous with me and all. I only meant that lets be friends or bestfriends you know...start a new beginning by knowing eachother." He said to which i smiled.

He was right.

We are going to start a new life together.
I am his wife and he's my husband, we are married now and ofcourse we'll have to live together and without knowing eachother we would never be able to do so!

I nodded and looked at him.
He smiled back at me.

Our order came and we started eating the savoury food.

It was very yummy and tasty.

We finally started talking about ourselves.
And finally i guess i got my comfortable.

Today's night was very memorable for me.

My love for him was growing day by day and only making me fall for him more hard.

I looked at us, i mean what we are today and from what we started, we have changed a lot.

"Kiran, i know i have hurt you very much from day one and you might be angry with me...but i'm sorry that all was past and everything is gone now...I'm sorry for making you feel bad on the wedding night and for all that shit i did to you! I'm truly very sorry" He said and i saw tears in his eyes.

I immediatley put my palm on the back of his hand and said.

"It's okay...i know you never meant it...and please don't say sorry...i swear i forgot everything" i said while smiling.

He looked at me and smiled and said "That all was past and now you're my Present and Future! You Only!"

"Lets go" He said when we finished our dinner.

*
*
*
"You are not like other girls!" Aaliyan said from out of a blue.

"What? How?" I asked.

"Girls ask their husbands for long drive you nevet did...don't you like long drives and stuff?" Aaliyan asked.

"I do! Very much...we used to go out with dad...you know long drives with music and all! I love em!" I replied.

"Then enjoy yourself my girl!" Aaliyan said with a smile and shuffled through his playlist for music.

I laughed while getting excited.

Oh I love this person!

Third Person's POV

(Warning: Romance ahead!)

They reached home at 1:30am.

Everyone was asleep not that they mind them going out.

Instructing the maid to make some tea, Kiran came upstairs to find Aaliyan still in his today's attire.

"Why haven't you changed?" Kiran asked looking at him witg concern to which he just shrugged.

Kiran went towards her wardrobe only to find his presence behind him.

She turned to look at him and gasped seeing his eyes a darker shade and just like he saw his prey.

Kiran knew what was next.

She took small steps backwards and Aaliya took a step nearer.

Her badluck and Aaliyan's goodluck was the wardrobe door which was locked and closed.

Kiran hit the door and looked at Aaliyan who was just a few inches away from her.

Letting her fear go she gave in, it was his husband afterall, she needed to afterall one day eventually.

Aaliyan closed the distance between them and looked in Kiran's eyes with Love and lust both.

Aaliyan could feel the nervousness of Kiran around him.

Her chest rose up and down.

Aaliyan had something else in his mind.

Aaliyan pecked her forehead and then her eyes, then moving towards her cheeks, nose he started moving towards her jaw and then neck.

Kiran moaned with pleasure to which Aaliyan smiled.

He had an effect on her.

Kiran was on anothet planet right now.

This sweet torture was not less than heaven for her.

Aaliyan kissed under her earlobe and went towards her lips.

Kiran had no idea what is happening yet she was ready for all of it.

Aaliyan slowly touched her lips and both were lost in their on world's....

Aaliyan never thought Kiran would kiss him back yet she did which made him the happiest.

Aaliyan was about to move back to her neck when the knock on the door broke their little beautiful moment.

Aaliyan stopped his lovely torture a d looked at Kiran, who looked back at him.

"I'll see" He said and left Kiran only after pecking her beautiful lips.

Kiran adjusted herself and gained the courage to move out of their dressing room.

Her maid kept the tea cups on their bedside table and left Kiran and Aaliyan alone.

Aaliyan looked at Kiran who was already blushing.

Aaliyan went towards Kiran but this time Kiran didn't move from her place.

"Beautiful, i can never have enough from your lips" Aaliyan said in a low dangerous husky voice.

Kiran moved towards the closet only to be engulfed by his strong muscular arms.

"Ahh I love your lips." Aaliyan whispered in her ears and started kissing Kiran on her neck.

Kiran blushed and smiled and minutes later she ran out of his grip and went to the washroom.

"Oh my tigress!!! Intelligent!!" Aaliyan said to himself and went to the bed and smiled to himself.

This was more than he thought would happen today.

"I love you baby!" Aaliyan thought.

A/N

Hey guyss...
An UPDATE!!!!!! Yayyyy
I'm sorry...i know its been more than a month and i havent updated this book...sorry peeps...

Things so easily distract me and i have to give my family time as well.
But i promise to update every week from now on...

Well well well...Romance huh? ;)
Hope you enjoyed it a lot....

How's the new cover made by me? Comment pleaseee

Till the next update... take care of yourself! :)

Stay blessed!
Allah Hafiz
~Misha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

858K 36.9K 52
{Book One: Abdallah series} "I'm sorry jawad" I stammered feeling his warm breath fanning my face, and his dark eyes boring into mine, with hate evid...
29.6K 1.3K 19
"Go and meet your bride, son. She is waiting in my room. She is on fire." Di said smiling and I sighed smiling while all just laughed. "The time I t...
42.4K 1.8K 30
Sequel Of 'Dil Mein Ho Tum' _x_ #38 - pilot | 8-08-2022 _x_ History was repeating itself. Once again the groom was replaced at the last moment, but t...
2.3M 112K 78
Hartaj was standing on the terrace with his hands fisted. It was cold , but he couldn't care about it. The fire in him wasn't letting him see anythin...