Xerxes Knight: The Alpha King...

By TheLittle_Naga_Girl

|HIGHEST RANKING| #4 in Werewolf. #1 in Mate. * "He's dangerous. He's invincible." "He can take on hundreds o... More

Prologue.
|One|
|Two|
|Three|
|Four|
|Five|
|Six|
|Seven|
|Eight|
|Nine|
|Ten|
|Eleven|
|Twelve|
|Thirteen|
|Fourteen|
|Fifteen|
|Sixteen|
|Seventeen|
|Eighteen|
|Nineteen|
|Twenty|
|Twenty-one|
|Twenty-Two|
|Twenty-three|
| Twenty four |
|Twenty five|
|Twenty six|
|Twenty- seven|
|Twenty eight|
|Twenty Nine|
|Thirty|
|Thirty-Two|
|Thirty- three|
|Thirty- four|
|Thirty-Five|
|Thirty- six|
|Thirty-seven|
|Thirty- Eight|
|Thirty- Nine|
|Fourty|
|Fourty-One|
|Fourty- two|
|Fourty-Three|
|Fourty - Four|
|Fourty- Five|
|Fourty- Six|
|Fourty- Seven|
|Fourty-Eight|
Let's discuss.
|Fourty- Nine|
|Fifty|
|Fifty- One|
|Fifty- Two|
|Fifty-Three|
|Fifty-Four|
|Fifty-Five|
|Fifty-Six|
|Fifty- Seven|
|Fifty-Eight|
|Fifty-Nine|
|Sixty|
|Sixty- One|
|Sixty-two|
|Sixty-Three|
|Sixty-Four|
|Sixty-Five|
|Sixty-Six|
|Sixty-SevenI
|Sixty-Eight|
|Sixty-Nine|
|Seventy|
|Seventy-One|
|Seventy-Two|

|Thirty-one|

140K 3.8K 1K
By TheLittle_Naga_Girl

Threading my fingers together, I wrung it nervously. Standing outside of Xerxes' study, too afraid to knock and interrupt them but Xerxes was the one who had beckoned me to come into his study, through mind link.

After two days since he marked me, our minds were connected and we could mind link. I was astonished at first when I heard his voice in my head, I contemplated if I had gone mad for a while but his presence was undeniable. I ran into his study and told him about what I was hearing, he didn't react like I had hoped but a kiss on my forehead was enough of a reaction for me.

Don't just stand there, come in.

Xerxes voice resounded in my head, loud and clear. But, that doesn't mean, there wasn't any drawbacks to our new established mind link. Just because Xerxes could mind link and talk to me through it, it doesn't necessarily mean I could do the same.

Despite his ability to mind link me, I wasn't very much experienced in it. In fact, there were only a handful of times when he hear what I reply to him through mind link, me being weak obviously the reason for that.

I was trying to work on that, and make our bond stronger.

Blowing out a breath, I held the doorknob and turned it, opening it just enough for me to squeeze in.

All four heads in the room turned towards my direction, familiar faces greeting me. Plastering a smile on my face, I walked further in the room closing the door behind me.

Xerxes was seated on the chair behind the wooden table, while Damien, Liam and Luke stood at the edge of the table.

"Inform me if you find anything." Xerxes' eyes were on Damien who gave a curt nod in return, Luke and Liam standing a step behind him, their stance stiff and face stoic.

Xerxes gave a nod and that probably was their cue to leave as three huge men, bowed their heads slightly and turned away from Xerxes.

"Hello." I greeted Damien with a smile.

Damien bowed his head in return giving me curt response. "Luna."

I still find it weird and uncomfortable- bowing when people of the pack sees me. They do it out of respect and that was how the tradition goes in Xerxes pack but I was still new with this kind of reaction. Xerxes said I should get used to it, and I was trying to.

"Luke, Liam, how are you?" I asked the twins, who looked slightly dishevelled or was it just me.

"I'm okay." They answered in unison then glared at each other, making me giggle. "You look well." Luke, the blue eyed twin commented, a soft smile on his face.

I nodded.

"Take care, Mer-Luna." Liam was quick to correct himself.

"We'll take our leave." Damien spoke and before walking pass me, three of them bowed their heads again at me.

I heard the door clicked shut behind me, Xerxes still seated in the chair beckoned me to come over, my legs started moving on its own accord, taking me to him.

Before I reached his table, he stood up from his chair and met me half way. He held his hand out and with a wide smile i placed my hand on his.

Day by day Xerxes was opening up to me and i couldn't ask for anything more. It might take many more months for him to fully bare his emotions with me but I was ready to wait, for as long as it takes because it was Xerxes- the one i was slowly starting to fall for.

His hand tighten around mine and he tugged me forward. His action gentle despite his brute appearance.

He turned us around and my butt perched on the table. A good distance between us vanished as he closed in on me.

His eyes were on me, his free hand raised and I felt his knuckles on my cheek, giving it a tender rub.

My eyes closed, a blissful sigh escaping from me as I relished in his touch.

"Look at me." His voice gruff, a command in his tone.

At his words, my eyes snapped opened and stared into his deep pool of molten chocolate orbs.

Beautiful.

His voice resounded in my head, my cheeks flushed and I averted my eyes suddenly feeling shy under his scrutinizing gaze.

He bent his index finger and kept it under my chin, his thumb on my chin lifting my face up.

His gaze was smouldering, making me feel gooey on the inside. "A-are you going to...kiss me?" I asked blinking my wide eyes at him, waiting in anticipation with flushed cheeks.

His thumb rubbed my chin, before his head dipped and slowly, teasingly brushed his lips on mine. Experimentally, my tongue darted out and licked his lips, making him rear back in instinct.

My eyes were wide in awe as I noticed the surprised look on his face, which vanished as soon as it appeared.

Licking his lips once, he let out a low growl before smashing his lips on mine. His grip on my chin loosen before it went to my waist, while his other hand let go of mine and hold the nape of my neck keeping me in place.

His mouth was hot and wet, moving over mine feverishly.

I tried to keep up with his pace, gripping onto the back of his shirt.

His kiss was hot, dominating and passionate.

My lungs wheezed and demanded the much needed oxygen for my system to keep functioning. As if sensing my internal debate, he pulled back but his lips trailed down on my neck, leaving butterfly kisses.

A loud moan escaped from my mouth when his lips brushed over the mark. He teased me for a while as he kissed the skin around the mark.

One minute I was panting and the other I was moaning. A dull ached gnawed at the pit of my stomach which twisted painfully with his every slaughtering kiss.

My arm went over his shoulder and I clutched onto him for solace, my fingers threading into his hair, tugging at it in impatience.

"Xer...Xerxes..." I groaned when he didn't kiss me where I wanted him to.

Unable to stop myself, due the overwhelming sense of desire, I gave his hair a hard tug.

His lips were instantly over the mark, making me whimper because of the sensation that shot throughout my body caused by his action.

A strangled cry escaped from me when he started sucking on the mark he had given me. His arm wounded around my waist, the other gripping my hair and angling my face to his liking.

I was immobile under his hold. "Xerxes..." I moaned when he continued to lick and suck on the mark, my toes curled while my whole body felt like it was on fire. I wanted more, but I couldn't place my finger on what it was.

The ache in my stomach grew and felt something pooled in between my legs. Wanting to relief myself of whatever I was in need of, my legs wounded around Xerxes hips, pulling him closer to me. The action earning me a low groan from him.

I was gasping for breath when Xerxes pulled his head away from my neck and gazed at me.

His eyes burned with raw emotion, which I learned was lust, carnal desire and the need to own me.

His lips crashed on mine, his hands went under my butt, lifting me up easily which caused our front to rub sensually. I moaned into the kiss and felt his hand tighten over my butt.

Slow and leisurely, he moved his hips. It was just a small gesture but was enough to make me pull back a little and hide my face into his neck, moaning.

I wanted more. But he wasn't giving me any.

His lips hovered over my ears. "I can smell your arousal." His voice thick with lust and need which in turn made me carved him more, his touch, his lips, everything.

Letting out a whimper, I buried my face further into his neck.

His nose dug into my hair and he inhaled deeply. "Fuck, your smell in enticing." Saying this, he took my earlobe into his mouth, his expert tongue giving it a twirl before letting it go.

Pulling back slightly, with flushed face and wide excited eyes, I asked. "Are we going to mate?"

I didn't miss the way he blinked his eyes in surprise. A loud gasp escaped pass my lips when I saw his lips twitch, a smile threatening to break on his lips.

I waited for it, but his face was back to neutral.

I pouted staring at his full pink lips which were red and swollen because of my assault.

So close.

My eyes snapped on his and a wide grin graced my face. "You smiled." I pointed out happily.

His eyes narrowed on me. "No."

"Yes, you did." I bobbed my head, my thumb rubbing his lower lip. "You look beautiful when you smile." I said honestly.

Silence.

Xerxes just stared at me and I met his gaze, wanting him to believe me. He leaned down and placed a lingering kiss on my forehead before giving my thigh a pat, letting me know what he wanted.

Slightly disappointed, my legs unwrapped from his hips and I set them on the floor. I wanted to stay longer in that position.

Look, who's talking now? My wolf snickered at me. I ignored her, poking my tongue out at her.

She make her presence known whenever she felt like, after Xerxes marking me, my bond with my wolf has grown stronger almost to the point of being perfect.

"What?" He asked when he noticed my stare.

Blinking my eyes, and pushing away Vivi, I asked. "I...I thought we were going to mate."

And there, I saw it again. My eyes was fixated on his lips and its every movement, a slight twitch, a smile almost breaking out on his face.

But just like that, his face went blank.

"As much as I'd like to, you're not ready." He said rubbing the skin under my eye with his thumb.

"Oh." Was my reply. I leaned into his touch, a soft sigh passing my lips.

A comfortable silence stretched between us, and I was at ease with just being close to him.

"At what time are we expecting visitors from Gordon?" I asked.

The visitors from Gordon were yet to arrive. The wait making me anxious.

"They postponed their visit to tomorrow." He answered, tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear.

I nodded in understanding before curiosity got the best of me. "Who are they? Are they Alphas?" I had never seen anyone from Gordon. Their visits to other packs weren't heard of, unless absolutely necessary, like in case of high treason.

Gordon was a city of royal werewolves. It was off-limits to normal werewolves, only the Alphas were allowed to enter the city, that too on their invitation, even the betas were not allowed.

The Alphas who were trained by the Royals were made to sign a pact when they leave- the pact demanded for their loyalty and silence about the whereabouts and identity of the Royals. If the pact was tarnished then the punishment was death, but fortunately or unfortunately none of the Alphas had met that fate yet, which means no one knows anything about Gordon and the Royals.

When such mystery revolves around Gordon, it was normal for werewolves to be curious about it and dug for any information they could get.

"Take a seat." Xerxes gestured me towards the empty chair. His tone commanding and strong without trying.

Giddiness washed over me at the much expected information about the Gordon city, so I obliged his to command happily.

"Are you going to tell me something about Gordon?" I couldn't hide my curiosity and excitement.

Xerxes rounded the table and took his place in his chair, facing me directly. He perched his elbows on the table, fingers threading with each other and he nestled his nose in the gap between his hands.

His eyes staring me, intently.

"How much do you know about Gordon?" He asked.

"Just that they are Royals." I answered truthfully.

Cocking his head a little, he dropped his hands on the table, laying them flat over the surface. A dark look cross his features but it vanished as soon as I appeared.

A serene look overtook his face, and with a calm demeanour, he said the next words. "I am a Royal. "

His calmness was contrast to the news to dropped on me.

How someone can be so calm when giving away such news was beyond my imagination. Only Xerxes was capable of doing that.

I realised I was gaping at him, so I snapped my mouth shut and continued staring at him in both awe and astonishment.

Thankfully he didn't comment anything on my reaction and had a patient look on his face as he waited for the news to sink into me.

When I got over my awe and astonishment, I asked unable to keep my curiosity at bay. "So they're your cousins?"

"No." He answered, a pause stretched in the air, as I waited for him to elaborate further. Then he added. "They're not my cousins."

"Then?" I cocked my head, curiosity bubbling inside of me.

"They're my brothers."

***

So he have brothers who are from Gordon and will be visiting them soon, very soon!

Expected???

Comment your thoughts about this chapter.

VOTE, COMMENT & SHARE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 6.1K 30
FIX ME ALPHA Emily Presto had a rough start in life. When she gets accepted into Nashmoore University, she can't help but feel hope for a bright futu...
143K 7.6K 41
• Completed • • Highest Ranking #2 Paranormal October 2020 • • Highest Ranking #4 Romance October 2020 • • Highest Ranking #1 Matebond April 2021...
12.7M 451K 40
What if mates didn't exist? Instead, werewolves chose who they wanted to be mated to for the rest of their lives during a short period of time once a...
747K 32.8K 79
Alphas did not have daughters. They never have. It just didn't happen. When an Alpha's mate gives birth to a baby girl, he refuses to recognize her...