•Ice Cold• Gray Fullbuster x...

By Aqua_Sea_Chan

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or any of the characters in this story unless it is my original plot. Thi... More

•Rumours•
•Magnolia•
•The Guild, The Members•
•Fight•
•Magic • Part 1•
•Magic • Part 2•
•"Puzzling" Challenge•
•Celebration•
•Festival of Lightning•
•I Didn't Want To, I Swear•
▪Uncooperative▪ Part 1▪
▪Uncooperative▪ Part 2▪
▪Cooperative▪ Part 3▪
▪New Apartment▪
▪Forced Date Night▪
▪We're In For It Now▪
▪Missing▪ Part 1▪
▪Found▪ Part 2▪
▪ Gloves▪
▪Apology▪
▪A/N▪
▪ Worthy Opponent ▪ Unfinished Chapter/Notes ▪
▪ Final Goodbye ▪ Chapter Notes ▪
▪ Unmotivated ▪ A/N ▪

•Village•

3.3K 51 13
By Aqua_Sea_Chan

Heya! There's going to be a little reminder every chapter of abriviations. I hope you enjoy this chapter! I'm looking forward to writing this. Anyways, without further adue, here's the abriviations!
Y/N = Your Name
M/N = Middle Name
L/N = Last Name
H/C = Hair Colour
H/L = Hair Length
E/C = Eye Colour
S/T = Skin Tone
POV = Point of View
F/F = Favorite Food
F/D = Favorite Drink
F/C = Favorite Colour
▪ or ●○● or ○●○ = a separator.
Italics = Thoughts, Emphasis.
Parenthesis = A small reminder or conversion.

Enjoy!

●○●

▪Y/N's POV

Tch. I never knew this job could be so easy. I sigh in disappointment. I was hoping for a fight. The monster I fought was only two hits. Might as well not drag on about it. I throw the now fresh corpse of the monster I had just killed that was "threatening" a near by village over my shoulder.

"You're coming with me so I can get my reward," I mumble gruffly. The reward for slaying this monster was 2 million jewel, an overprice for such a weak monster. I tread to the village. The village was quite small, a population of only a hundred or so villagers. Most of them were families of a husband, wife, and a kid or two.

In the distance, I can see my destination. As I'm slowly making my way there, I hear a rustle in the bushes. By instinct, I sniff the air and stop walking. I listen closely. I may be no Dragon slayer, but I sure as hell have good senses. I spot the culprit of the noise. I could smell the smell of maybe a pastry of sorts from the bushes. It looked like a young boy, only a kid, maybe around the age of 6? I delicately place the monster down, careful of not damaging it, as it may be useful for the villagers in some way.

Back to the boy, he had a light, almost platiumn, blonde hair. His facial features were soft, a tiny nose with a small mouth. His eyes were a mysterious dark purplish colour mixed with a midnight blue almost. The boy's eyes held wonder and excitement. He was cute; for a kid.

I bend down to the bush the foolish child had tried to be sneaky in. "Hey, kiddo," I say almost sickenly sweet, "shouldn't cha be home with your mommy and daddy? They must be worried about you." I offer my gloved hand to the now trembling child. "If you mind me asking, what is your name? I'm not here to hurt you." I smile gently.

He looks a little shook, he probably thought I wouldnt hear him. "M-my name is H-Hinata, miss!" He squeaked. I softly chuckle as he takes my hand. I help him up off the ground before introducing myself.

"I'm Y/N L/N, a wizard. I came to help your village," I introduce. His eyes widen, his eyes now showed sheer fear. Shit. Wrong move.

"Y-youre the scary wizard I heard rumours about? I-I thought you were... m-mean?" He winced at the word mean. I guess Hinata was too scared to talk rudely of anyone. Interesting.

"Well, I'm not mean, but I'm sure a wizard. Maybe not scary. Now, c'mon, we need to get you and this monster," I kick the corpse of that nasty old, demonic, dragon looking thing, "home. Will you walk with me?" Hinata nods and holds my hand tightly, I grab the demonic Dragon corpse and start walking to the village.

"Hinata? Hinataaaaa! Where are you?" I hear a desperate voice call. Sounds like a woman. Must be his mother. I nudge Hinata.

"Someone's looking for you," I whisper into his ear. He must've heard her too. The boy takes off running the rest of the way, I continue walking. I see him get scooped up by the woman which I'm assuming was the woman who was shouting "Hinata" and probably his mother. I sigh. He's safe at least.

▪Time skip▪
8:23 PM.

I extange the monster for the 2 million jewel. As the chief of the village praises me, I politely replied with "no problems" and ect, but I couldn't help but notice Hinata and the woman again. I say my last goodbye to the chief, thanking him for the jewel, and went out to say goodbye to Hinata.

I approach him and tap him on the shoulder. Hinata turns around and looks a little shocked at first, but makes an attempt to smile. "Heya. It was cool meeting you, but next time you should be more careful. I could've been in a fight and not known you were there. You might've been hurt." His face dims. "But hey, don't look sad! You're all okay now. Now, Buh-Bye! I'm going home."

I chuckle when I hear Hinata's mother scold him. I'll forgive him, he was just a normal curious boy.

With that, I walk to the nearest train station with my reward.

○●○

So, just so all of you know, this story will mostly be set after Wendy was introduced into the series. It was the Nirvana arc, aka the Oración Seis arc. I haven't watched much farther than that, please forgive me.

Buh~Bye.
Xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 3.7K 29
Gildarts found an orphaned girl, whom he's sure he's met before but can't recall when, and decides to bring her to the guild. Unaware that that very...
19.2K 340 15
Right around turning into manhood both of your parents died. Instead of finding work peacefully and starting slow you were forced into the real world...
12.4K 299 26
[Gray Fullbuster x Reader] "ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ!" You're Natsu's younger sister. Running from your past you join Fairytail. Being part of Fai...
3.9K 224 24
Silence. People call it good, people call it bad. I think it's the best and worst sound for a musician named Erza Scarlet. She had the knowledge of m...