If I stay

By writernoone

More

Cast
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.

Chapter 13.

946 15 4
By writernoone

I sat on my couch watching the tv but all I could think about the whole time was me and Kells. How could Steve be such a bitch to me. His faggot friends probably took the pictures, and when I rejected him, he wanted revenge.

Kells. How we were gonna end up. Was he ever gonna talk to me again? Could he even look straight at me after this?. I stopped it all from happening but I cant believe Kells doesnt believe my words. I thought he loved me.

The doorbell rang and I walked towards it to get it. It couldnt be Raven. It couldnt be Kells. I didnt know who to expect.

I opened the door seeing Steve stand there but before he even got a word out of his mouth, I slapped him as hard as I could.

"You bastard.."
I said

"Dani-"
He said

"Not another word. I dont wanna talk with you"
I said closing the door but he held it open with his hand

"Dani I didnt spread the pictures. Okay? Some kid walked by and thought it would be fun to fuck with us"
He said

"Shut up Steve! I wouldnt be in this situation if it wasnt for you. If it wasnt for us. You made me do it! And now my relationship for someone is ruined"
I said

"So I hope you're happy now. Since you wanted me so bad, and you wanted Kells out of the way. Now you did it. Have a great life"
I said shutting the door in his face.

I turned around taking a deep breath then walking back to the couch.

I looked at my phone on the table and Gus was calling. I picked it up even tho I didnt really wanna talk to anyone.

"Hey"
I picked up.

"Hey Dani. I was wondering if you'd wanna come over to my place? We could go to the beach and take cool pictures"
He said.

I just thought about what he said.

"Hello? You not in the mood?"
He asked.

"Not really."
I said as I realised something.

"I'll call you back, okay?"
I asked

"Alright. Bye"
Gus said and I ended the call.

No one knew who took the pictures of me and Steve. No one has a camera that people knows about. Exept for Gus. He got it from his mother as a birthday gift and he always wants to take pictures.

'What about Gus?'
-I guess he just exists in my life
'You know he's in love with you, right?'

'Looks like someone has a crush on Dani'
-Pfft.. No I dont

'Are you jealous?'
- No! I just dont wanna find you and Kells making out somewhere in a corner at the party. You'll be with me

'Look what is up with you? You've been acting all weird since yesterday'
-he's been acting all weird since you met Kells..

I remembered all the things in my mind.

I called Raven to ask her opinion on all this

"Hello?"
She asked

"Raven. I know who took the pictures of me and Steve"
I said

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8M 649K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
12.9K 296 82
Complete✅ I love you, To the moon and back, And around the stars, out of our galaxy, through the comets and rings of far away planets. Riding on a ro...
101K 1.5K 28
Renée Ambrose joins the cast of the famous late night comedy SNL in 2017. She starts to befriend the cast, specifically Pete Davidson. She's only a f...