UNHOLY | REGGIE MANTLE

De chrisevans-

UNHOLY | ❝that's cute, got knock off Josie here to fight for y'all?❞ ( reggie mantle x oc ) ( real life x so... Mais

SOCIALS
PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE

u n h o l y

5K 60 15
De chrisevans-

❝Oh, now we're face to face
Oh, and my heart keeps racing
Oh, I can taste temptation❞

»»————- ∘ ————-««

VIOLET DEL CASTILLO has lived in the southside of Riverdale her whole life. Most of her life starting middle school she's lived with her aunt Galina in the southside. Her parents who come and visit her from time to time live in California where they run their business.

When she was in middle school, her family decided to move to California for business but Violet wanted to stay in Riverdale. Violet didn't had the option of staying in Riverdale but being the rebellious girl she is and an only child, she got her ways of staying but only because luckily her aunt also lived there. Now her parents come and visit her when they can.

Even though they're miles away, they love Violet dearly and she loves them too even though she doesn't show it much. They call and check up on her constantly as if they weren't miles away.

Violet has been going to school at Southside High School. She is really close friends with Southside High resident Toni Topaz. Violet has a band called Hey Violet with her three best friends, Naviana, Kiri and Ranae.

Violet is a bit of a rebel but she is nothing like her looks. She is a very caring person who likes to help out people and do the right thing. She can be stubborn at times when she sets her mind on something. She's always sticking up for her friends even if it gets her in trouble. To basically put it into words, she looks like she can kill you but is actually a cinnamon roll. But when must she will kill you if it involves her friends and family.

Riverdale High knows of Violet mostly because of her band, which everyone compares them to Josie and the Pussycats. Her band, Hey Violet and Josie's group have a little rivalry going on. Since Josie and the Pussycats are the it group in Riverdale High the same applies to Hey Violet being the it band in Southside High.

Violet and her friends are familiar with some of the students who attend Riverdale High because of social media. The same applies with the students of Riverdale High, they know of them through social media. Especially with what has happen lately in Riverdale, everyone's starting to really know who everyone is. With recent events of the war between the north side and the serpents, Violet has taken the serpents side. She's been a serpent ally forever. Even though she isn't a serpent, she's got their back and they have hers.

But what happens when Southside High is being closed down and Violet happens to be transferred to Riverdale High just like some other Southside High students? Will there be a new it group in Riverdale High? Is Violet gonna fit in or is she going to add to the chaos? She may find some new friendships as well perhaps a romance during all of this mess.

AMANDA ARCURI as VIOLETA DEL CASTILLO
❝I care too much to do this to anyone. Even to someone I hate so much like you.❞

»»————- ∘ ————-««

LANA CONDOR as KIRI HART
❝Gosh fine drama queen. You win. We love you too much and we'll tell you.❞

»»————- ∘ ————-««

BECKY G as RANAE SELDANA
❝Violet knows not to trust a southsider hating ass. She's too smart for his tricks.❞

»»————- ∘ ————-««

YARA SHAHIDI as NAVIANA PERKINS
❝I hear knocking on the door so I grab the most weapon worthy thing in my dressing room which was a book.❞

»»————- ∘ ————-««

LALI ESPOSITO as GALINA LUNA
❝How many times has your family told you not to be associated with that gang?❞

»»————- ∘ ————-««

CHARLES MELTON as REGGIE MANTLE
❝You're the only one I have left. The only one I've always had.❞ 

»»————- ∘ ————-««

RIVERDALE CAST as THEMSELVES

author's note | i've had this idea in my head for awhile and finally decided to write about it. i wasn't sure if to make it a social media one or just a normal story so im combining both.

this is obviously an au so the actual band hey violet doesn't exist. i did get "inspired" by the band's music and name to create this. lots of (Riverdale) hey violet's "songs" will be songs from the actual hey violet band and other real artists.

but yea so even if it's garbage (mostly likely is yeet) I'm going to post the full story because I work a lot of time writing it and editing and trying to develop the plot and stuff so I hope you guys like it even if it's trash

disclaimer | I do not own Riverdale and it's characters. However, Violet and all of my original characters and their plot lines belong to me.

I also do not own any of the gifs or pictures or manips unless stated. [becky g gif is mine and the aesthetic edit on top as well]

»»————- ∘ ————-««

published: september 10th 2018

completed: -

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

10.6K 312 31
⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷🐍⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶ he was the monster in her closet all along in which mf is faced with the consequences of an abusive father and the strain of leading...
293K 6K 35
she's a pretty gangster, made of switchblades and silk. ⚔️⚔️⚔️ sweet pea x oc riverdale season 2 copyright @_ghostinthemachine_ cover by @blurrywhis...
11K 197 24
"Hey," Reggie said panting lightly. "Hey," Vanessa said offering up a small smile. "So, about last night-" "Last night was a mistake, I have a boyfr...
70.3K 2.4K 155
𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜; lack of light, evil, sadness, or lack of hope. 𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚢; the quality or aggregate of qualities in a person or thing that gives...