Dhmis High School

By Fallenangel560

You're a girl who is sent to high school by your parents, You realized that this school is like no other norm... More

Chapter 1- First day at school
Chapter 2 - Meet the Dhmis Trio
Chapter 3 - Get Creative
Chapter 4 - Love sick
Chapter 6 - The Special one
Chapter 7 - The Book with a Rose
Chapter 8 - The Bully
Chapter 9 - The Fan Club
Chapter 10 - The Revenge
Chapter 11 - The Deathtrap
Chapter 12 - The Question
Chapter 13 - The Visit
Chapter 14 - Movie Time
Chapter 15 - Birthday Morning Surprise
Chapter 16 - The More, the Merrier
Chapter 17 - Love hurts
Chapter 18 - A Trip to Disneyworld
Chapter 19 - A Ride of a Lifetime
Chapter 20 - Sweet treats
Chapter 21 - Swan boat Ride
Chapter 22 - A Christmas Special
Chapter 23 - The Teasing
Chapter 24 - Error
Chapter 25 - Who's hungry?
Chapter 26 - Dreaming about losing your friends
Chapter 27 - June 20
Chapter 28 - Help Us

Chapter 5 - Time flies

1.8K 33 45
By Fallenangel560

Y/N = Your Name

L/N = Last Name

* 3rd person's P.O.V

You were heading to your next class when suddenly you bump into someone. You heard a loud crack noise. You bend down to pick up a broken clock on the ground. A voice said " Are you alright Miss.L/N?." You look up to see a tall blue man in a black suit. You gave him the clock and said " I'm fine. Sorry about your clock." He took a long at the clock and said " That's Okay. I can fix it." The bell rings, You said " Oh my gosh! I'm late." and then, you ran pass him. When you made it to class, You were very happy that teacher wasn't here to get you in trouble. You went to sit in the front of room. You look around the room to see if the spot was good. You notice that the trio boys were here as well. Good thing they were in the back of the room. The teacher came in and said "Good morning Students."

* Y/N's P.O.V

The teacher went to his desk. My eyes widen, It was the same guy that I bump into a while ago. He said " My name is Tony. Today we will talk about time." He grab a chalk and he wrote on the board " Time flies when you're having fun." Later, Everyone in class was doing some classwork. I was the only one that was having trouble answering some questions. Question one: When was time created?. I was scratching my head while reading the question one more. The teacher was walking around the room checking how everyone was doing. Five minutes later, I felt someone breathing on my shoulder. I slowly turn my head to see the teacher looking over my shoulder to check on my work. He notice me looking at him and he blush " Oh sorry miss I was just check on you." I was blushing along with him. He walk away and he sat down on his desk still blushing.

* 3rd person's P.O.V

Meanwhile with the trio, Manny was staring at the teacher looking a bit Jealous. Harry and Robin was quietly giggling at him. The bell rings, Everyone grabs their stuff and left the door. You were about to leave the door when the teacher said " Miss.L/N. Could you just come over to my desk?." You gulp and then, turn around to walk towards the teacher. He said " Next time be more careful around my clocks." You sigh " Yes sir." You walk towards the door but the teacher went up to you and he slams the door. You back away from him, he said " You didn't let me finish. I was gonna say sorry about earlier ." You remember him watching over your shoulders and then, you smile "That okay Tony." He opens the door and you walk out with a blank face. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 106 31
You, along with everyone at U.A go to Disneyland California! As your walking alone, you bump into someone and together, you spend the day with them...
24.2K 213 6
(I'm new about this but I'll try my best) !female reader! Sorry guys
21.9K 316 20
Story belongs to me, Homestuck belongs to Andrew Hussie, just some cute oneshots :3 I hope you like them!
1.2M 2.6K 4
What would you do, if you fell in love with someone you weren't meant to have? fyi: the story is shown as incomplete because another site bought the...