"- I'm Mr. Bostwick, your English teacher for this year."
"You are? How- what?"
A competent, sensible teenage girl with high hopes of attending a grade- A university, majoring in journalism, then soon traveling the world on her own.
Until then, she has a bigger issue at hand: surviving her final year of high school.
Returning from her ten day suspension, she becomes reacquainted with her friends, new studies, and a particularly unfamiliar English teacher.
Throughout the exhaustive school year, she strangely finds herself slowly falling for him, as he discovers similar feelings for Ashlyn.
But simultaneously, it seems too faulty to begin a relationship with a man that is known to others as a high school teacher.
Emotions pour out of the soul, hearts explode, and secrets are told; What would you do, if you loved your English teacher?
Copyright ©Ashleigh Merritt
- The Purple Iris: A/N
- Chapter One: Ten Days Later
- Chapter Two: Green Orbs
- Chapter Three: Electricity
- Chapter Four: Déjà vu
- Chapter Five: A Familiar Face
- Chapter Six: An Unexpected Visit
- Chapter Seven: Kicked To The Curb
- Chapter Eight: First Name Basis
- Chapter Nine: Falling Apart
- Chapter Ten: Friday Nights
- Chapter Eleven: Acrophobia
- Chapter Twelve: Guarded
- Chapter Thirteen: Reunited
- Chapter Fourteen: Introductions And First Impressions
- Chapter Fifteen: Moments
- Chapter Sixteen: Nonexistent
- Chapter Seventeen: Quinn
- Chapter Eighteen: Talk Is Cheap
- Chapter Nineteen: Entwined
- Chapter Twenty: Escalating Quickly
- Chapter Twenty- One: I'm Falling, I'm Falling So
- Chapter Twenty- Two: Tonight Alive
- Chapter Twenty- Three: Want What You Can't Have
- Chapter Twenty-four: Time Flies
- Chapter Twenty-five: Ohana
- Chapter Twenty- Six: Liar, Liar
- Chapter Twenty- Seven: Scene One- Guardian Angel
- Chapter Twenty- Eight: Scene Two- Daydreaming
- Chapter Twenty- Nine: Delayed
- Chapter Thirty: The Down- Set Date
- Chapter Thirty- One: Hospital Beds
- Chapter Thirty- Two: Mistletoe
- Chapter Thirty- Three: Scene Three- The Promise
- Chapter Thirty- Four: Under The Water
- Chapter Thirty- Five: Pick Your Poison
- Chapter Thirty- Six: Eighty- Eight Keys
- Chapter Thirty- Seven: You Made Your Bed And Now It's Time For You To Lie In It
- Chapter Thirty- Eight: One Hundred Sleepless Nights
- Chapter Thirty- Nine: The Little Flower
- Chapter Forty- The Aurora
- Chapter Forty- One: Safe And Sound
- Chapter Forty- Two: Breathing
- Chapter Forty- Three: Spread The News
- Chapter Forty- Four: Mayday, Mayday
- Chapter Forty- Five: The Twin Borealis
- Epilogue: One Thousand Four Hundred And Sixty Days
- Author's Note: This is it?