Sincerely, Hazel Luna

By chloe_patd

Hazel and Luke have been best friends since birth, considering how their mother's are best friends. Luke and... More

°characters&notes
°history class is gr8
°cupid, step to the side
°satur-yay
°concert time
°concert time pt2
°s.i.o.t.l.g
°yes!
a/n!

°letting loose, in luke's book

24 2 0
By chloe_patd

Hazel'sPOV)

Well.

Looks like I'm going to a party.

I'm not necessarily worried or bothered by it. The part I'm worried about is that I'll say things that I'm not supposed to say, if I get drunk. I've never been drunk, but I've drank liquor.

I got my math quiz handed back, and a loose 'A+' was scribbled on the front. I smiled to myself, because I was proud of myself. Who isn't proud to get a 'A'?

Lunch rolled around, and I sat down at our usual table, and was soon acquainted by Luke and Andy.

"Freddie is finishing some stuff up at the library." Said Andy smiling a bit.

"So tonight it's just gonna be us four?" I asked, I'm pretty sure Amber is still sick, and as far as I'm concerned Leah wouldn't go to a party without her.

"Yeah, sadly. It would be cool if it was all of us." Said Luke and I shook my head.

"Oh, hey Freddie!" I said as he took a seat beside me.

"Wassup guys?" Asked Freddie. Luke sighed before replying.

"The sky, for heavens sake." Said like and he rubbed his eyes jokingly.

We all stifled a laugh as a girl I don't recognize came up to our table.

"Hey, uh, Luke?" She said and blushed a deep red.

"Hm?" Said Luke back.

"Do- do you wanna maybe hang at that party tonight?" She said turning a even deeper red.

"Hm, I'm actually gonna be hanging out with my friends, but sure, if they get too boring." He said and I elbowed him. He looked at me and smiled.

"Oh, okay." She said and scurried away.

"Whomst?" I said in a British accent.

"She's from science, her name is Bridgett." He said and I nodded.

"She seems nice." I said and he looked at me.

"She's annoying, actually." Said Luke and I gasped.

"Luke that's rude! And she seems like she has a crush on you." I said and winked. Luke rolled his eyes.

"More like obsessed." He said and I sighed.

"LoOsEn uP a BiT!" I said using voice cracks to imitate what he said.

"Haha, very funny." He said and threw a fry at me.

"I know, sometimes I feel like I'm funnier than Freddie. " I said and looked at him, whilst Freddie was in his own world.

"Yeah, no ones funnier than Freddie." Andy said and we all agreed. Freddie jus smiled slightly.

"Hey Fred, ya good?" I asked as I waved my hand infront of his face.

"Yeah, just thinking. " he said and looked at me. "Okay, fine, Luke said I should sing a song tonight."

"OH MY GOSH YES YOU HAVE TO YOU'RE GREAT!" I screamed earning some looks. Freddie's hand flew to cover my mouth.

"Jesus, just tell the Eskimos in Alaska why don't you." Said Andy.

"I will." I said and crossed my arms and Luke laughed.

"I'm not sure..." said Freddie.

"You should dude, we'll all be there to support you." Said Andy as he smiled, revealing his left dimple.

"Yeah!" Said Luke and I in unison.

Freddie laughed a little, and Andy laughed as well.

The bell rang, signaling that I had 3 classes left, TAG, French, and P.E.

"Well, off to French. " I said as I grabbed my pin covered backpack.

"See you in P.E. loser." Said Luke. I may or may not have flipped him off.

You see, in French we barely even do any French. Usually because the teacher is too busy sleeping.

I walked in the class to reveal a couple of my friends, those of which I'm not that close with.

"Hey Hazel!" Said Anthony. Anthony is pretty popular, and I just don't really associate myself with the populars. Too much drama. But Anthony was cute I'm not gonna lie about that.

"Haha hey." I said as I took a seat next to him. Usually we'll just practice some French with a partner, and Anthony and I usually become partners because we are the most fluent.

"I'll start." Said Anthony grabbing his reference sheet.

"Aight." I said as he went to start.

"Voulez-vous aller à la fête avec moi ce soir?" He said a bit choppy.

"Hmm.." I said trying to translate the words given.

"Would you like to go to the party with me tonight?" I said and he shook his head yes. "Okay, my turn then." I said and he smiled.

"Pourquoi pas? bien que je puisse être suspendu avec mes amis." I said and he scoured through the words.

"Why not? Though I may be hanging with my friends." He said and I nodded.

"Yes! I got a really cool girl to go to a party with me." He said and I smiled.

"Like I said, I may be hanging with my friends though." I said and he smiled.

"That's okay, I may hang with my friends a bit too." We smiled in unison and continued going back and forth with the French.

------
"Bonjour!" I said as I walked into P.E.

"Hola" said Luke nd I started laughing.

"You any want to work on your, uh, French." I said and he looked at me.

"Whatever, I'm more fluent than you'll ever be." He said and I snorted

Hey, Miss Piggy, calm it.

I honestly hate my thoughts.

"OKAY! 5 LAPS EVERYONE." Yelled coach I-have-many-veins-popping-out-of-my-head.

"Uuuugh. Exercise." I said as I started running. It's not that I don't like it, it's just to gotta save my energy for dancing tonight. "OH! Luke by the way, Anthony asked me to got to the party with him. I said yes because he's cute." I said and Luke laughed.

"He's such a player, though." Luke Said and I shrugged.

"Oh well, only person interested in me so I'll take what I can get." I said and Luke laughed a little.

Luke's POV)

You're so beautiful, I hope you see that.

I honestly hate my thoughts.

I'm not wrong though, her freckled face and coffee brown eyes should be enough to make the guys fall at her feet. I'm already at her feet, and have been since 6th grade. I promise myself every year the run going to tell her. Well, my last to chances are almost out the window. I should do it tonight. No, no. Well...

No.

I didn't realize how slow I was running until I felt a dodgeball collide with my left cheek.

"RUN FASTER, PRINCESS!" Hazel yelled from the sidelines. I laughed and quickly finished my last lap.

This girl, I swear.

--------
Back to Hazel's POV)

Luke is currently sitting in my room, and I'm standing at my closet, trying to find a t-shirt that I KNOW I have.

It's yellow and has a checkered pattern along the collarbone.

"yES!" I yelled in victory. I quickly slid my shirt off and slid it on. "How do I look?" I asked like as I made a weird face and turned my body from side to side.

Luke started laughing, no I mean heaving.

"You look go-reat." He said and I laughed.

"It thought you were gonna say go-gurt." I said laughing as well.

We walked downstairs, and I thanked myself that my mom didn't care that I was going to a party. Of course she had to tell Luke every detail about everything I'm allergic to, keep me away from stuff, and what not.

"Bye mom love you!" I yelled.

"Bye Hazel, have fun!"

I told Anthony that I would meet him at the party, because I wanted to ride with Luke.

"So, when are you gonna meet up with aNtHonY?" He said emphasizing his name.

"As soon as we get to the party. " I said looking out the window. I was fairly excited about going to the party.

"I hope Freddie sings." Luke says.

"Yeah me too. We all hope he does honestly. " If he does, he said he was thinking about singing the song "Lemon Boy" by Cavetown. He said for multiple reasons, and I said how that was my favorite song. It's so well written and I just love it so much.

Luke and I talked a bit, and we pulled into the large house's driveway. Andy knows the person well, so we got a nice spot to park.

"Well, here I go, letting loose as you said." I said to Luke, walking up to the large house. Music was blasting through the walls, and I already felt alive.

"WOO!" I screamed as I ran up to the door.

Right at the door was Anthony, all in his glorious stance. I didn't notice how much taller he is than me, but like, oh my duck.

"You're tall." Is the first thing I say to him. He laughs and replies.

"Shall we enter?" Anthony asks as he takes my hand. Hmmm. I've never held hands with someone... other than Luke but that's when we were little.

"We shall." I said and smiled. I turned around to see Luke hold up a thumbs up. I smiled at him, as Anthony and I walked inside.

The song "We Will Rock You" by Queen blasted through the speakers. I started banging my head to the beat.

"Do you want to dance?" Anthony asked.

"Yeah, but I'll let you know, I'm a certified dancer." I said and smiled.

"Certified dancer?" He asked and raised and eyebrow.

"That's what I said, right?" I said and he started laughing.

We danced for a good while, and I told him I was going to go find my friends.

"Okay, be safe." He said and I smiled.

"Luke!" I said and ran over to him.

"Hey. " he said sipping from solo cup.

"What's got you down dude?" I asked and frowned.

"They're playing horrible music." He did and grimaced.

"Take me to the kitchen. " I said and he raised an eyebrow.

I took a liquor I didn't recognize and porued it into the cup.

"Now, to satisfy your needs, I am going to sing your favorite song. Drunk, though. You know? So I don't remember. " I said and he laughed.

"Okay?" He said and laughed again.

I had a good amount of liquor that of which to the point where I couldn't walk straight. I looked at Luke.

"You're hot." I burped after.

"You're drunk." He said and I giggled.

"You're not wrong." I said and looked his chest. "I'm gonna go sing for you baby." I said and raised my arm into the air.

"Oh god." Said Luke before he disappeared into the crowd with me.

I got on the platform that they had for dancing. Here I go.

"(Taps microphone), this thing on?" I said and a couple people laughed.

"Kk, so, imma be singing a song for lukey pooky, my best friend who I love so fucking much." I looked at Luke and he blushed a deep red.

Singing through the song, as well as forgetting some of the lyrics to the song 'Idle Town' by Conan Gray.

"Peace out ninjas!" I yelled as I dropped the mic.

I stumbled down the steps but Luke was there to help me down them.

"I gotta go to the facility Lukey." I said and tapped his nose. "You're so cute oh my gosh." Luke laughed.

I stumbled up the steps and opened the first door to the left.

Inside the room was occupied by-

"Anthony?" I said and he looked up at me.
The girl who was kissing him turned around.

"Hazel it's not what you-"

"Not what I think? No it's not what I think. It's what I see you- you - you mOTHER FUCKER!" I yelled as loud as I could and ran to the next door, which was thankfully the bathroom.

I slid down the door and put my head in my hands.

A soft knock sounded through my throbbing ears.

"Who is it?" I said irritated.

"It's Andy, please let me in Hazel." He said. So, I let him in.

"Hey." He said sitting criss cross applesauce infront of me.

"I'm not even sad, I'm just mad at myself for thinking that he would like someone like me, you know?"

"Yeah, but any guy would be honored to have you Hazel, and if not, then they're a bitch." He said and I smiled.

"They'd be female dogs." I said and snorted.

"That's why." He said and laughed. I smiled back at him. I really love my friends. "Hazel I need to tell you something that I've waited too long to tell you."

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
C L I F F H A N G E R HAHAHAHAHAHA

did ya like this one lol

*please comment on a section if there is a mistake so I can edit it!!!!!!uwu

See ya my octopals🐙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 9.6K 11
Her şey bana gelen mektupla başlamıştı. Ufacık bir not kağıdında yazan şeyler büyük olaylara ve hayatımın değişmesine yol açmıştı. Ben kendimden emin...
115K 1.5K 47
Well i mean its just imagines of walker sooooo Also request are open so if you want one just let me know!
48.4K 8.2K 64
නුඹ නිසා දැවුණි.....💙 නුඹෙන් මා නිවෙමි......💙
7.3M 204K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...