Falling Apart * (Cimorelli Fa...

By cimfanficsbyme

What happens when the Cimorelli sisters are split apart. Some leave happy and some leave depressed. 2 years l... More

Intro.
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter ??
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
New Story
Introductions?
Chapter 49
The Lost Chapter!// 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Sequel!
A:N
Remake!!

Chapter 1

3.3K 66 4
By cimfanficsbyme

Christinas P.O.V

"Lisa! Amy!" I called from the kitchen. "GET DOWN HERE!"

A few minutes later I was awaited by sleeping beauty and grouchy.

"What do want Chris?" asked Lisa barely awake.

"Yea, do you have any idea what time it is?" growled Amy.

Those two sleep all day long. Their like bears migrating. But through every season, year, day, week, you name it.

"Its almost 11 and mom put me in charge, being the oldest of course."

Lisa and Amy mumbled something under their breath and rolled their eyes. They hate when I bring up being the oldest.

"The oldest also gets to ground you so watch it!" I warned giving them a death glare.

"So what do you want?" asked Amy rubbing her eyes.

"I need you 2 to go to the grociery store. We're out of milk again." I said walking out into the living room.

"CHRISTINA!" they both yelled in harmony.

I shooed them away and turned on the TV.

AMYS P.O.V

After "the boss" shooed us away, me and Lisa headed into our seperate rooms to get dressed. When I entered I saw Katherine righting in that book.of hers.

"Hey Ames." she greeted.

"Hey Kath, "mom" is making me and Lis go to the store so Im off to get dressed." I smiled sarcastically and she chuckled.

I got out a pair of jeans and a tank top then put them on. I didnt even bother to comb my hair I just put it in a pony tail and walked out.

"Well you look pretty." laughed Dani as she left her room.

"Haha, your no Cinderella either." I called after her. She just laughed and I followed her downstairs. There I found Lauren and Christina watching TV, Katherine cooking in the kitchen. Dani grabbing an apple and Lisa running looking for her keys.

"Really Ames? Your a Cimorelli. You couldve brushed you teeth and added a tad bit of deodorant. Combed your hair. Ironed your clothes or something." said Lauren.

Lauren always made sure we all looked good, but today I didnt care, so I rolled my eyes instead. Not my day.

"LISA COME ON!" I yelled.

She came downstairs. "I cant find my keys, we have to walk." she sighed.

I yelled in anger. Everyone turned to look at me. I just froze and tryed faking a laugh, then walked out the door.

"Are we there yet." Lisa complained.

"You tell me, I dont even know where we're going. Im just following you." I said putting my hands up in defense. It was scorching hot. We were both really tired. We fell to the floor and stayed there as people looked at us awkwardly. We both got up and continued walking.

When we got there we grabbed some milk and decided to call a cab instead. We got in the car then paid the man as we walked into our house.

"MILK!" I yelled placing it on the counter.

Dani came running in the kitchen.

"Are you alright?" asked Lisa.

"Im 13, I need to run." she replied and ran back into the living room. Me and Lisa laughed as we went our seperate ways.

"Hey Laur, Hey Kath." I greeted as I watched them cook.

"Sup, shorty." said Lauren.

Katherine was busy in work. So I decided not to bother them. Wheres Dani? She is the youngest so she has the most energy.

I looked for Dani and I found her talking to Christina on the porch swing.

"Sup Dan-ster." I said.

"Never, call me that." she warned jokingly.

"Hey Ames, me and Dani are headed to Nicks house. Wanna tag along?" she asked.

"Pass." I said as I walked out. Why would I wanna hang out with her and her boyfriend?

Katherina and Lauren are Cooking. Christina and Dani are gone. Only one Cimorelli left. Lisa.

"LISA CIMORELLI!" I called out.

"AMY CIMORELLI!" she called back. I found her in her room sitting on her bed flipping through channels.

"Its just me and you Lis. Watcha wanna do?" I asked.

"Well, right now Im kinda uhh- busy." she said pointing to the TV. I smiled at her lazyness and walked out.

KATHERINES P.O.V

Me and Lauren were cooking dinner for the Cim fam. Lauren isnt the best cook.. she just cuts potatoes and takes stems off of our lettuce.

"Hey pass me the salt Laur." I said.

She passed me the salt and I added it to the pot. I placed the salt on the opposite side from the sugar. Then I grabbed the sugar and added it to the cupcake batter. I placed them in the cabinet.

"KATHERINEEEEEE!!!" A loud voice screeched. I jumped startled and dropped a glass on the floor. DANGITT!

Me and Lauren ran upstairs to find a frightened Lisa standing on her bed.

"What happened!" I asked.

Then Amy barged in the room and had the same look on her face and screamed with Lisa.

"Why is everyone screaming!" Lauren yelled.

"SPIDERRRR!" Lisa yelled.

Me and Lauren looked at each other confused. We didnt see anything. But Amy and Lisa were terrified. We walked closer and I yelled and started running back to the door.

Lauren just laughed hysterically.

"What?" we all asked.

"Guys this is Danis pet tarantula."she answered.

"Uh excuse me?" I asked with my hand on my hip.

"OMG I've been sleeping under the same roof as a spider!!" Lisa gasped.

Lisas the "DRAMA QUEEN"

"Cage that thing up and tell Dani we are not keeping it here!" I insisted.

Lauren got its cage and waited for it to crawl inside. She then set the cage on Danis bunks and we all went downstairs.

"When are Dani and Chrissy coming back?" asked Lauren.

"I dont know." answered Amy.

We just started chatting and playing games until Christina and Dani got home.

"DANI!" we all yelled.

"Yes?" she answered innocently.

"Get rid of that tarantula!" demanded Amy.

"MY BABY!" screamed Dani. "Never..."

"Either you get rid of it or we do.." threaghtened Lisa.

"You wouldnt dare." said Dani.

"Watch!"

Lisa starting running upstairs, Dani ran too. Then all of us ran after. Dani hopped on Lisas back. They both fell to the ground.

"AMY! GET IT!" screamed Lisa.

Amy grabbed the tarantula and ran downstairs laughing. Dani was trying to pry lisa from her. But Dani is a weakling. So she used her sharp teeth. Lisa let go in pain while Dani made a get away.

AMYS P.O.V

What am I supposed to do with this? Do I let it roam free? Do I take it to a pet shop?

Someone tackled me interupting my thoughts. DANI.

I had dropped the box and it was on the other side. Dani leaped for it and then me and Lisa reached as well. We were playing tug a war with the box. On the floor like idiots. Fighting over a spider. Me and Lisa won and the spider flew out the cage and it landed on Christinas head.

"A SPIDERRR!!" she yelled. She started shaking like a wet dog as it starting crawling down her face. Dani grabbed it and put it in the cage.

"WHY DO YOU HAVE A SPIDER!" yelled Christina. "YOUR GROUNDED!" she yelled.

DANIS P.O.V

Ground me? She's my sister not mom.

"You cant ground me." I said.

"How old are you?" Christina asks.

"13.."

"And how old am I?"

"23.." I answered.

"EXCACTLY GO!" she demanded.

Lauren started laughing like crazy. She thinks its funny Oh we'll see.

"Come on sugar." I grabbed her by the ear.

"SPICE, SPICE! OWW."

"Good Idea. Take Sugar with you." said Christina.

"What! What did I do?" asked Lauren defensively.

"Nothing, I just want you to go." she answered.

I laughed and carried her up the stairs. She pouted and I sat beside her.

"Sugar and Spice time?" I asked.

She broke into a huge grin. "Sugar and Spice time." she repeated.

LISAS P.O.V

"DINNERS READY!" I called to Lauren and Dani.

They both came running down the stairs as if they were racing.

I laughed and joined Amy to set the table.

"Hey Mom, hey dad." we greeted as they walked into the kitchen.

They waved and both walked upstairs.

"Ames? Whats wrong with them?" I asked. She shrugged.

"Lisa? Mom and dad are acting really wierd. They barely said anything!" said Dani as she sat in the seat. Lauren followed behind with the same look on her face as Dani's.

Amy looked up and she looked worried with us.

We walked into the living room where Kath was.

"Kath, whats up with mom and dad?" asked Dani.

Kath gave the same look as us.

"Should we see whats up?" asked Amy.

We all nodded and went upstairs.

Their door was closed so we placed our ear to the door.

"Think about the family." I heard mom say.

"Right now we should do whats best for us, dont you think?" I heard dad say.

What are they talking about.

Mom sighed. "We'll sign papers tomorrow, I dont know how we'll tell the girls though."

"Tell us what?" Katherine whispered.

"What are you 5 doing!" demanded Christina as she walked up behind us. We all jumped.

"Mom and dad are talking about how their scared to tell us something." lauren whispered.

Christina raised an eyebrow and went towards the door listening with us.

But one word made us all freeze and our jaws dropped.

"Guys.." started Dani. "Whats happening."

Lauren and Dani being the closest out of all of us. Lauren comforted Dani. Katherine and Christina were whispering being the oldest. While me and Amy were still in such a shock.

DIVORCE?

-------------------------------------

Hope you guys liked it! Vote and comment! #CIMORELLI.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 482 18
The Cimorelli sisters are powerful witches who have to work together to fight the forces of evil. What will happen when it all becomes a bit too pers...
9.8K 322 39
Sequel to Searching for Happiness: Cimorelli's tour is coming to an end. Will Lauren and Y/N's be able to overcome the challenges that are thrown at...
35.1K 946 31
What happens when the eldest children (who happen to be all girls) of each of the Famous Cimorelli decide they want to be a band? Will the expectatio...
18.4K 271 18
Lisa Cimorelli had a fight with Two of her baby sisters. They cussed, and they got hurt. Lisa left and faked her death and now she lives with two ama...