Ms. Sencen?

By hunterofartemis109

"This isn't funny, Keefe, why are we in the same bed?" Sophie shrieked, her hair like a rat's nest on her hea... More

PREFACE
The Potions Shop
Cooking Is Hard
Relationship Problems?
Auntie Stina and Uncle Fitz
1K SPECIAL! Malik and Alethea: Forever is Not Enough
A Curious Dilemma
3K SPECIAL! Naomi and the Flour Incident
You Mean to Say That He's... DEAD?!?
7K SPECIAL! Malik and Alethea: Love is love is love is love
Why Are You Always On My Mind?
11K SPECIAL! Favian and CiarΓ‘n: Lost in the Woods
You Have Been Cordially Invited
Wedding Bells
30K SPECIAL! Favian and CiarΓ‘n: Touching Infinity (Don't Let Me Fall)
Falling Stars
Suk Kind of Sucks
45K SPECIAL! Favian and CiarΓ‘n: Too Good to be Good For Me
Trouble at Havenfield
The Aftermath
60K SPECIAL! Fitz: The Long Way Home
Love Confessions
This is Awkward. I am Awkward. Life is Awkward.
In Which Sophie and Keefe Are Blind
A Thousand Years of Waiting
Author's Note: An Explanation
Keefe and Sophie, Sitting In A Tree
Ashes, Ashes
We All Fall Down
Lose Yourself (Find Yourself)
Head Over Heels
Take Chances, Make Mistakes

Waking Up (In the Same Bed, I Might Add!)

26.6K 333 1.1K
By hunterofartemis109

Hi guys! Back at it again. This chapter has been beta'd by Anna, but there still may be mistakes. (I'm not doubting you, Anna.) Please feel free to point them out!

~Katlyn

Hello wonderful people of Wattpad! I have beta'd this chappie (No Katlyn, it's not spelled betaed. That's really wrong.) What spelling errors? I MAKE NO MISTAKES. Ahem. If you do find one, please make sure to point it out! I want Katlyn's story to be the best possible! Oh yeah - and by the way, we swear a lot in this chapter. There might be some swearing in the rest of this book. Hopefully not as much.

~Anna

July 20th, Present Day, Alternate Universe, Early Morning

Keefe's POV

I woke up to the sound of soft snoring and blonde hair tickling my face.

Wait. What?

That wasn't me.

Someone lay next to me, cuddling my chest, which was - shirtless? Who spiked my drink last night? Because this was one hell of a hangover. I didn't even remember anything from last night. Then I realized that there was no vomiting, no headache, no dizziness. So it wasn't a hangover.

Then what was it?

I started to sit up, but the girl sleeping next to me clutched my side and dragged me back down. She was cute, I guess. But who was it? Whoever it was, she was wearing a really soft red silk nightgown that left nothing to the imagination.

The girl yawned, lifting her face to reveal sleepy brown eyes beneath her extremely tangled blonde hair. Brown, with gold flecks. Brown, like... like Sophie's.

"Sophie?" I asked in bewilderment. It couldn't be. We were not in the same bed together. I refused to believe this. It was just... a really good dream. 

"Keefe?" Sophie mumbled, sitting up and rubbing her eyes. "Why are you here?"

I started laughing, hysterical laughter. This was crazy. Foster and I were in the same bed together. 

"This isn't funny, Keefe, why are we in the same bed?" Sophie shrieked, her hair like a rat's nest on her head.

"I don't know, but why are we so grown up?" I yelled back, eyes wide as I felt my torso.

"Mom?" asked a little girl, stumbling into the room. "Dad?"

Sophie started to scream. She just kept screaming and screaming and wouldn't stop. Me, I wasn't much better. I just kept on laughing hysterically. This was just some crazy dream and I would wake up soon.

"Um... okaaaaayyyy," said the child. "I'll just leave you alone then..." She backed out of the room slowly, her eyes wide with confusion and fright. I suppose that we looked rather crazy, me laughing and her screaming.

When she was gone, I turned to face Sophie. "What the heck just happened? Mom? Dad? Pinch me."

Sophie reached out and pinched my arm. Hard. Her fingernails were so long! Why did girls have such long fingernails?

"Owwww," I complained, rubbing the red skin where here nails had just been. "That hurt."

"So we aren't dreaming," mumbled Sophie to herself. "This isn't a dream. What is happening, Keefe! What! Is! Happening!"

"Well it's not like I would know," I grumbled. "I'm just as confused as you are."

Sophie suddenly blushed, her whole face going a tomato red. She reached up to pull an eyelash, and twirled her hair around her finger before finally blurting out, "Can you put a shirt on?"

"I - what?" I asked in confusion. Then I looked down at my chest. My extremely bare chest. "Oh. Sorry, right."

5 minutes later, we were both dressed and still very confused. Not much had changed but the state of our clothes. And Sophie's hair. (It wasn't any better, in fact, it looked worse.)

"Ugh, why is it so long?" she whined. "It's so hard to brush!"

"Here, let me try," I offered. "I think I can help."

She snorted. "No offense, Keefe, but you're a boy. I don't think that you'd know much about girl's hair."

"Oh yeah?" I asked defiantly. "I'm going to take that as a personal challenge."

Another 20 minutes passed, and Sophie's hair was fully brushed and in an elaborate braid. 

"So maybe you can braid hair," Sophie admitted, admiring herself in the mirror. "But that doesn't mean you know anything about outfits!"

"Ha - Biana's always there to help with that," I teased. Then I suddenly tensed. "What about that girl? The one that came into our room? She said Mom and Dad. Are we - are we her parents?"

"I - I don't know. I hope not. Because that would mean we had - "

"FOSTER!" I screamed. "Don't you dare finish that sentence. I mean it," I added as a warning. When she laughed, throwing her head back and really laughing, I glared as forcefully as I could. "It's not funny."

"This coming from Keefe," she said in between gasps as she tried to catch her breath. She pointed her finger accusingly at me. "You always say that it is funny, and now - "

I cut her off. "What is that?" I asked, pointing at her fourth finger, which was sparkling. "Tell me that's not a ring."

She looked down at her hand. "It's not a ring," she whispered fearfully. I sighed in relief, until she added, "It's two rings. Two rings, Keefe! I'm married! I'm too young to be married!"

"We're older," I reminded her. "We're like... 30. Maybe 40. So no, you're not too young, at least, not too young anymore." Then a thought struck me. I looked down at my hand. One silver band, one silver engagement ring. "It's not just you," I told her in a strained voice. "I'm married too."

Sophie took one look at my fingers and screamed even louder. "They're the same! Oh my God, Keefe, our rings match! We're married!"

Oh. "Well," I muttered. "We are absolutely messed up. We have a child. Foster - "

"I don't think my last name is Foster anymore, Keefe," she whispered reluctantly. Her face reddened as she twisted the ring on her finger before mumbling, "I think it's... Sencen."

"What?" I asked teasingly. "I don't think I heard that. Say it a little louder, maybe?"

"Keefe!" she whisper-yelled with an angry blush on her cheeks. "Now is not the time for jokes!"

"Of course... Ms. Sencen." I ran a hand through my hair as I waited for Sophie's response. 

Sophie gaped like a fish for a few seconds before finally regaining her composure. "Ms. Sencen?"

Hello again! Sorry, it's a lot shorter than the other one, but hopefully it'll satisfy! I'm trying not to move too fast and trying to keep it in character (other than the swearing.)

If you want, I can take it out. I just felt like it added more color to the story.

~Katlyn

Hello people my people! Welcome to the land of Sokeefe-ness! And they have finally woken up in the AU and they are finally starting to realize their situation! Woo-hoo! Ok, so... grammar mistakes. Please point them out, if there are any. And thank you so so so much for all of the comments and votes. Sorry for the wait!

~Anna

Word Count: 1234

StickyCarpet

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 11 18
What would've happened if they had already found elisyn before Fitz and Sophie did the inquisition? and more importantly, what happens to Sophie and...
70.1K 830 21
Sophie and Keefe both go to Foxfire Highschool, but when they both develop feelings will they become more than friends? Highest Rankings; #1 in sokee...
6.9K 108 25
Everlasting 1. lasts forever or a very long time Love 1. A very deep intense feeling of affection. Sophie Foster is confused. Why? Why? Did she feel...
20K 434 34
Keefe has ran off again and this time, Sophie is determined to find him and bring him back. But they don't know the other problems that await them as...