EMBERS. โช Bill Weasley โซ โœ“

By lahotaste

๐„๐Œ๐๐„๐‘๐’ โ”โ” โœงห–*. | โShe'll burn your eyebrows off if you mess with her.โž | โœงห–*. Pai... More

embers
one
two
three
four
five
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
epilogue

six

39.8K 1.3K 58
By lahotaste

⁀➷

Charlie's head poked out of the boys' tent. "Dad, what's going on? Fred, George, and Ginny got back okay, but the others - "

"I've got them here," Arthur replied.

Bill sighed in relief from the kitchen table as Paisley ran toward him, patting her hands around her body until she found a wound. She frowned as she grabbed a cloth and pressed down on the wound to clean him up.

"Damn it, Bill. Why are you so careless?" Paisley asked, frustrated by his rash behavior.

Bill chuckled. "Love you too." He noticed his father by the edge of the tent. "Did you get them, Dad? The person who conjured the Mark?"

"No. We found Crouch's elf holding Harry's wand, but we're none the wiser about who actually conjured the Mark," Arthur replied.

"What?" Bill, Charlie, and Percy asked together.

"Harry's wand?" Fred asked.

"Mr. Crouch's elf?" Percy asked.

They began explaining everything.

"Well, Mr. Crouch is quite right to get rid of an elf like that!" Percy exclaimed. "Running away when he's expressly..."

Bill and Paisley were whispering to each other. Bill's mouth was pressed against her ear and she nuzzled against him.

"Are you all right?" she asked.

"Quite. Don't fret, Paisley. It's nothing serious."

Paisley pouted. "It's my job to worry about you."

"You're sounding like mum."

"That's mean."

Bill chuckled. "But it's nothing I can't take."

"Still. I don't like seeing you hurt," she replied.

"And I don't like seeing you hurt either, but these are dark times," Bill solemnly said.

Paisley sighed. "Yeah. They are, aren't they? Just... Promise me you'll be safe."

"Love, I'm a Curse-Breaker. While I may not deal with Death Eaters on a daily basis, I will be all right, all right?"

She frowned and brushed his hair back. "All right," she whispered. "But I don't want you running into dangerous situations ever again. And if you do, bring me with you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.6K 1.6K 70
Juniper Jones can't think of anyone worse than Fred Weasley. And Fred Weasley can't think of anyone better than Juniper Jones. โ˜† Credit goes to J.K R...
305 23 18
Ron Weasley and Cassiopeia Malfoy could not be more different. Ron Weasley has more siblings than he knows what to do with and very little money. Cas...
66.5K 2.8K 22
๐”๐๐’๐๐Ž๐Š๐„๐ ๐–๐Ž๐‘๐ƒ๐’ โ”โ” โœงห–*. | โI quite like it when Ron blushes.โž | โœงห–*. Kimberly Dresden is infatuated with Ronald Weasley. It is her last y...
312K 13.5K 55
Harry will do anything for the ones he loves. When Draco finally shows the good that Harry knew was hidden underneath, he makes it his new life purpo...